basketball ➸ lee eunsang

Por lemonycarat

it all started when the popular boys see the shy girl playing basketball. kwon haeyoung was a normal, happy g... Más

| 00 |
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| bonus |

| 21 |

2.3K 140 71
Por lemonycarat

jealousy. what even is jealousy? well, it's when someone feels a sense of sadness but with a dash of anger mixed with it. when a person is sad that they're being replaced, but at the same time angry at the person replacing them, you can call that jealousy.

that's what eunsang was feeling when she saw yohan and haeyoung hanging out in his aunt's bakery. he was envious that haeyoung was smiling with yohan, but barely even smiles with him.

he was jealous that yohan was more handsome, more talented, more of a gentleman, just better than him in general. even though he heard that yohan may be her brother, he still jealous that haeyoung was smiling with a guy she just met.

eunsang hears the two talking back in the kitchen. he couldn't believe that he was getting jealous over this; it was a different feeling he never felt before.

gosh, eunsang, you're getting jealous? why? their siblings! SIBLINGS! he thought to himself as he shook his head, preparing their orders. once they were all prepared, he took the two fruit shakes and the cheesecake to their table.

he gave them the orders, and went back to the workers' room to have some time for himself. why was he even feeling this way? there was a different feeling down in his gut that told him yohan and haeyoung don't have a biological connection. he had that gut feeling that something wrong is going to happen...

"you look happy today." wonjin said, looking at a smiling haeyoung. it was dismissal time, and haeyoung was still smiling after the incident that happened last saturday.

"she is." said dongpyo, "yohan is her temporary biological brother."

"what do you mean 'temporary'?" wonjin asked.

"well, we're not really sure if he's my real biological brother yet, so we agreed to give him the title of 'temporary brother' because he wants a sister and i need a brother." haeyoung said. "that makes no sense, but yeah."

"okay, nice." wonjin said.

"ooh, let's go to the rooftop." wonjin added, out of the blue. "i heard it's nice up there. the weather's nice, too."

"are we even allowed to go there? i mean, it's not like we're in a drama or something." dongpyo said.

wonjin scoffed. "pfft, who even follows rules in this school? teachers are also lazy as hell to punish students. c'mon, let's have some fun for once!"

"yeah! i even saw mingyu going to the rooftop once. so if the former president of the student council can go up there, than anyone can." haeyoung said, convincing dongpyo.

"okay, fine." dongpyo said, "let's go!"

the three ran to the rooftop, making sure they didn't run into any teachers or any bossy students. once they arrived they opened the door, fresh air running into their lungs.

wonjin let out a deep sigh. "isn't it pretty?"

"sure, wonjin." haeyoung said.

the rooftop was quite spacious, it looked like you can play a game of basketball there. you could hear nothing but the faint sound of the traffic below. however, there was one figure standing there, in the corner, looking over the edge of the rooftop.

"who's that?" dongpyo asked.

"uhm, probably eunsang." wonjin said. "who else in the school has red hair?"

"hey! eunsang!" haeyoung shouted, catching the figure's attention. indeed, it was eunsang.

"oh, hey guys. what are you doing here?"

"just, enjoying the beautiful autumn day. you?" wonjin said.

"me? nothing, really. i go here whenever i feel like it."

the three nodded. "see? even the current president of the student council goes up here. why can't we?" wonjin said.

"whatever, wonjin. you proved your point." haeyoung said, "i'm just gonna sit down, thanks." she sat down on the edge of the rooftop. she dangled her legs over the edge, in between the railing, shoes removed so they wouldn't fall off accidentally.

dongpyo, wonjin, and eunsang followed, sitting down in the same position as hers.

"so... how long are we staying here? we have like, two tests tomorrow." dongpyo said.

"pfft, who studies for those tests anyway?" wonjin said with a scoff.

"hey! you're making a bad influence on the kid." haeyoung said, gesturing to dongpyo. "plus, eunsang studies, yo."

eunsang chuckled. "uh, in actuality, i don't study much."

"even so, you listen in class. you're also naturally smart, so..." haeyoung said.

"hey, you're smart, too, haeyoung. you were one of the top students back in the old school." dongpyo said, pouting.

"yeah. i guess time changes people." haeyoung said, looking down to the road a couple floors below them.

"anyway," dongpyo said. "eunsang, you're performing in the talent show, right?"

"yeah!" haeyoung happily said. "he said he's performing an original with their squad."

"yep. i'm also performing an intermission."

"that's amazing, an original? wow." wonjin said.

out of the blue, haeyoung sighed. "i love the weather today."

"right? it's so nice. the sky's turning orangey (omg pd48), too. so pretty!" dongpyo said.

"i'm tired, like always." haeyoung said. she yawned, laying her head on eunsang's shoulder. "i don't know why, but eunsang's shoulder is more comfortable than other people's shoulders. is me saying that weird?"

eunsang felt his cheeks turn pink, holding back his smile. he wrapped his left arm around haeyoung's shoulder.

"yes, weird indeed." wonjin said.

"like you, hyung." dongpyo said, making the girl snort.

"you guys look cute together. ya'll should be the next campus couple, yo." wonjin said,

"hm, too young to date. enjoy your youth, eh?" haeyoung said, "remember what the old lady in the froyo shop said, eunsang?"

"yep. 'enjoy your youth for me.' or something like that." eunsang said.

"try telling that to the 16-year-old freshmen." wonjin said, rolling his eyes. "most of them are desperate to get boyfriends or girlfriends, it's so funny."

"i know, right?" haeyoung said, laughing.

"hold up, when did we go to a froyo shop?" dongpyo said.

"no, it was only the two of us." haeyoung said.

"see? ya'll go on dates, too. just date already, will you? i'll be your number one supporter." wonjin said. "whoo, go haesang!"

"it was only a friendly date, 'kay? can't a guy and a girl go out without looking like they're dating?" haeyoung said.

eunsang wasn't saying anything. he was just watching them talk, for he wasn't a hundred percent agreeing to what haeyoung was saying. but at least now, he knows that haeyoung doesn't feel the same was as him. now, he knows that he's nothing more than a friend to the girl he likes.

all of the sudden, haeyoung felt that someone was watching them. she shook it off until she thought she heard a camera shutter, making her flinch.

"what's wrong?" eunsang asked.

"did you guys hear that?" haeyoung asked.

"hear what?" dongpyo said.

"i thought i heard a camera shutter. hm, weird." haeyoung said, shrugging it off.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.4K 405 23
in which high school girl have a careless brother that give her wrong number phone. She's still communicate with the wrong number phone eventhough sh...
25.5K 1.5K 30
How could he know that kissing a boy for the first time would give him a lot of hapiness in the future? At his best friend's birthday party, Sung Han...
1.1K 84 9
Where the world braids itself into a shooting game. Young Korean boys have been trained by a top-secret alliance to get set into a shooting game the...
13.6K 749 33
Stories of secret admirers. Its always the quiet girl who gets bullied who gives notes in secret to the jock, most popular guy in school who the star...