My Boy (BWWM)

By briiiee

Ezra Grant was able to get any girl he wanted with just a charming smile and a light twinkle of sky blue eyes... More

Chapter 1~Introduction
Chapter 2~Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 3~Tense Breakfast
Chapter 4~ Bipolar Much
Chapter 5~ (No) New Friends
Chapter 6~ Spring Break
Chapter 7~ Spring Break Part 2
Chapter 8~Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9~ Surprises
Chapter 10~Jealous?
Chapter 10~ Secrets
Chapter 11~Sister Love
Chapter 12~Meet the second set of twins
Chapter 13~Ezra's Regret
Chapter 14~ New You
Chapter 15~ The Worrier
Chapter 16~The Fixed Puzzle
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 17~Rekindling
Chapter 18~ Daddy's Home
The Kidnapper
Chapter 19~ Meet Robin
Chapter 20~ "Where is she?!"
Chapter 21~ To be Submissive
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 23~ Pretzels
Chapter 24~ (Slowly) Back to Normal
Interlude~The Night We Met
Chapter 25~ Hold your breath
Chapter 27~ Angel
Chapter 28~Perfect Birthday

Chapter 26~ The Birthday Dinner

4.1K 143 46
By briiiee

Frankie clutched onto Ezra's arm when they walked into the large estate that was passed down from his grandfather to his father. His father would live here sometimes because it was closer to the company. It's much larger that the place Ezra's mom and sisters live in.

Ezra looked down at her and smiled, kissing her forehead for comfort. They looked so good together, and his father noticed that as he sipped his 3rd glass of whiskey that evening.

Ezra's dad, Kevin Grant, was different from his family. His life was based around work and gaining success. Everything he's done in his life has been driven through ambition and self interest. He was a business man- he did everything to make himself be well liked by others so he could get ahead. He married his wife of 20 years so he could show how he is a "serious" man- a family man who believes in traditional values. He married Maranda because she fit the ideal beauty standards, with the blonde hair and blue eyes and the slim frame. When they first started dating, he encouraged her to keep her hair straight at important events but he liked when she had her natural golden wavy tresses. He did love her, but he loved power and desire for success more.

When she gave birth to Ezra on his birthday, his focus shifted. He was starstruck by this mini-me, seeing him running around as he copied him so much and strived to follow his father everywhere. Ezra became his best friend before he started school. He sometimes brought the brown haired, blue eyed toddler to his meetings in his little tailored suit to match his father's.

Now they were complete strangers.

Ever since he met Frankie, his perception changed. His son started bringing the little brown girl around the house and he saw the way he looked at her. It made him think about his years, never having a love so innocent, so genuine. He didn't solely marry Maranda for love, but because she looked good on his arm. He never had that and no matter how much he tried...he envied his son for finding such love.

Maranda started focusing more on the twins when they were born and they looked so much like her, but had his brown eyes. They were so sweet, so cute...but he distanced himself from them, knowing how they weren't made from true love, just a heated moment. When he would look at Maranda, guilt tugged at his heart at the sad eyes she had when she looked at him.

Jace was a result of a drunken night after work a few years ago. He has barely seen him. According to Ezra, he looked just like Kevin.

He couldn't go home. So he stayed here at the estate, where expensive whiskey was the only thing to keep him company.

He hated it. His son looked so happy when he was with her. The only person in this world that he felt a genuine bonding to was stolen by the chocolate vixen tucked under his arm. She clutched onto him as if he might slip from her slim fingertips. Those brown orbs were hypnotic enough to put his son under her bewitching spell.

He tried once to get rid of her, but his son's unyielding love for her brought her back. Kevin just was more pissed off at that. His mini-me turned out to be the complete opposite of him- letting love drive him through this world. And Kevin will never know that feeling...

And it made him green with envy.

"Ezra," a soft voice said his name and he looked down at Frankie. He smiled at the beautiful stunning orange dress she wore. Her kinky hair framed her worried angelic face and he made sure to get her nails done so she felt a bit pampered. She had golden heels on her feet that brought her to his shoulder. "Are you sure the orange dress wasn't too much, its very revealing and the color sticks out from everyone else's attire," he steals a kiss from her glossed lips, before rubbing in the excess gloss that was on his lips, which were a little chapped anyway.

"You look sexy as hell to me," he said. And he didn't just say that because orange was his favorite color right now and he wanted to see her in an orange dress. She really did look stunning. She looked up at him and smiled bashfully, making him grin and bring her closer to him as they walked in after his mom and sisters to his father's 55th birthday celebration.

Frankie looked at the men and women around them, who she believed were his dad's friends from work or something. They looked expensive and pampered, she couldn't help but cling to Ezra as she felt extra out of place. It didn't help that she was on her period and her mood swings must've made her look crazy to Ezra. Just in the car she pushed his hand of her bare thigh before scooting as far away from him as possible. Now, if she could bury into his side any more she would.

Chandeliers hung on the ceiling, lighting the large entrance way as Ezra removed her coat and gave it to the awaiting house attendant that greeted the Grant Family. Kevin looked at his family come in from the upstairs railing and downed the rest of his whiskey, then swishing some mouthwash in his mouth before walking down to greet them.

The event was peaking at 75 people at his house already, with many scattered around different parts as they converse. He slipped out a conversation with some colleagues from work.

Maranda, Vanessa, Jade, Jace, Ezra and his girlfriend, Frankie stood their in their finest attire. Ezra was the first to lock eyes with his father, and he possessively tightened his arm around Frankie (to which she enjoyed). Kevin stopped in front of Maranda, who held now 3 year old Jace in her arms. She gave him a soft smile and they shared a sweet kiss. Kevin then looked at the toddler in her arms who wouldn't stop messing with her earrings. He chuckled a bit and gathered him in his arms.

Ezra was right, he had his father's features. He removed his pacifier and mumbled dada, quietly, making Kevin's eyes widen. "It was his first word," Maranda said.

He balanced him in his arms as he chuckled at the little boy. He then moved on to his daughters who looked like their mother. But they had split personalities and he could tell. He kissed both their heads, before they embraced in a hug. Then he looked at his mini-me, who wasn't mini anymore. He stood the same height as his father with a hard look on his face. "Father," he said coldly.

Kevin furrowed his brows then looked at the girl under his arm who was already looking at him. She looked away when she caught his eye.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't look at her," Ezra said sternly. Kevin looks at him and frowns. If he's mad about what he did to her that one night, he understood, however he did lose control of his liquor that night and was completely drunk out of his mind. That isn't an excuse but of course he regrets it.

"Happy Birthday, son," he smiled tersely.

"Happy Birthday to you as well," he said.

Kevin led his family to the reserved table in the large ball room. Frankie looked around in awe and wondered how someone could have a ballroom inside a house. Soft old music played in the background as people chatted. Kevin was in a lighter mood now that his family was here. He hasn't seen them in a while because he was away, but he wished he spent more time with them. He could tell some of the were uncomfortable here since they didn't know about his lifestyle that much.

"Would you like to meet some of my business partners and their children, girls?" he asked as he balanced Jace in his right arm. Vanessa and Jade didn't want to, but they said yes anyway so they won't seem rude.

Ezra sat next to Frankie as they ate some fancy cheese and meats that were offered to them. They were smiling at each other as they conversed quietly. "Ezra!?" Someone said, making Ezra snap his eyes to the voice.

He met the eyes of a young woman, holding the hand of a blonde man her age. She had red hair and green eyes, which Ezra recognizes instantly as one of his father's friend's daughter, Amanda. He used to play with her when they were kids when their fathers brought them to work. They were friends at one point.

"Amanda?" He got up in shock, after not seeing his friend since he was 6 years old. She sped walked to him and they embraced. Frankie and the Blonde Guy stood awkwardly as they wondered how the two knew one another.

Hey held her shoulders and he laughed to himself. "How are you?" He asked, letting his hands fall to his hips, clearly astonished by situation. Frankie rubbed her forearm as she watched the two.

"I'm fine, I'm helping my dad run his company right now while getting my masters in business as well as media and communications," she smiled at him, taking in his body, "How about you," she lightly taps his shoulder.

He chuckles as he reaches behind him and looks for Frankie's hand. He didn't forget about her. Her lips tug upward as she laces her fingers with his and leans her head on his shoulder. Amanda notices as her gaze shifts to the brown girl who looks too out of place.

"I'm alright. My dad is planning to let me take over very soon so I'm working on my masters in Business as well." He wraps his arm around Frankie's waist as he looks at her. "Amanda, I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Frankie."

Frankie smiles at Amanda and gives a wave. "Hi, it's nice to meet you Amanda."

"Hi, likewise," Amanda gives an all too big smile, almost as if it was forced. "And this is my date Johnathan, he a royal from Scotland." She loops her arm around the blonde guy, who looks at her with a raised brow before looking at Ezra and smiling.

"It's nice to meet you," he said in a very heavy accent to Ezra, then slid his grey eyes to Frankie. He shook her extended hand. "And it's nice to meet you Frankie. My- aren't you a bonnie lass." He grins as he eyes her, making her eyes widen at his comment.

"Bony?" Did she lose weight? As far as she knew, she was far from bony.

He chuckled at the her- she was pretty and charming. He released her hand when her grip loosened. "No lass, I meant you're beautiful."

"Ooh," Frankie smiled brightly at his accent as her cheeks puffed in a deep blush. She laughed lightly and looked at Ezra who was giving him a dark look. "I'm not sure that's appropriate, Johnathan," she feels his arm tighten around her waist, and she lays her hand on his chest with a breathy laugh at his jealousy.

"I'm not trying to steal her, lad," he chuckled. Then looked at Amanda, who had a beet red face as she looked at him. "Aw Amanda, wit a riddy you have there, lass. Calm down- you know how I am when I'm around beautiful women," he smiles at Frankie winking at her. She looks away shyly at his very obvious flirting. Amanda smacks his hand away when he pinches her cheek and huffs before sliding her gaze back to Ezra and Frankie.

"There are some more young people at in the library enjoying drinks if you want to come," she said.

"I think we'll consider it," Ezra said. He looked down and Frankie nodded in agreement. "We might join you all." When they bid their byes, Ezra and Frankie looked at one another and smiled with amused eyes.

"You got a little jealous there, Mr. Grant?" She giggled when he rolled his eyes.

"Don't start, Frankie. The pompous little f*ucker was about to get his a*ss beat if he didn't stop flirting," he said, making Frankie let out amused giggled in his chest. She wiped a stray tear before kissing his cheek then neck, leaving a small kiss mark from her tinted lip gloss. "No, come're, mi bonnie lass." He cupped her cheek and she giggled hysterically when he pressed his lips to her own in a heated kiss.

For the rest of the night, Ezra and Frankie conversed with lots of his dad's business partners while his father held Jace all night, until it was time for a diaper change. He went in the small guest room that he led Maranda to as she took out some baby wipes and diapers from her purse.

He watched in amazement as she hummed through Jaces small fusses. He then frowned because he realized he only had to change a few diapers and that was when he focused on Ezra. It was hard work and his wife was a pro at it. She cooed at Jace when she was finished and wrapped the dirty diaper in two plastic bags before stuffing it in her purse so she could throw it away later. "You are amazing," he murmured, making her shift her ocean blue eyes to his brown ones. Smiling at him, she watched as he walked towards her and cupped her face giving her a tender kiss on the lips. "And I'm sorry."

She shook her head, her straight hair flowing with every movement. She lays a hand on his chest. "I knew who I was marrying, Mr. Grant. I still love you, even if you did some very unforgiving things in the past- I can never hate you for giving me four amazing children and providing for us."

He smiles at her, before cupping the back of her head and kissing her forehead. He ran his fingers through her hair and chuckled at a funny memory. "I still love your hair when its wavy," he said against her head. She chuckled.

"I guess its instinct to just straighten my hair for events like these."

"I love you so much, Maranda. Thank you for putting up with my bs all these years," he whispers, making her laugh. Jace squirms in her arms as he reaches out for Kevin. "Aw," he coos, bringing him in his arms as Jace snuggles and rests his head on his chest before his little face scrunched up in a yawn.

"Aw he's gonna knock out in the car," she rubs his small back. "He likes you a lot, maybe you could take him to work with you. He's not like Ezra- he's a sweet, quiet baby."

"I might just do that," Kevin chuckled.

Ezra hasn't left Frankie's side yet. They've been here for a good three hours already and Frankie has drank too much sparkling cider.

"Where's the restroom?" She tugged at his sleeve as he talked to another young guy from his childhood. He looked around and pointed to the area in the far right end.

"You need me to go with you?" Ezra asked her with furrowed eyes. She looked at the guy he was talking to who tried hard not to listen to their interactions as he sipped his drink before she turned and smiled at Ezra, shaking her head.

"I think, I'll be fine," she released her hand from his as she walked to the restroom. Ezra looked after her with worried brows before turning back to Louis and taking a sip of his drink. "Sorry, you were saying?"

Frankie pushed the doors open of the elegant guest restroom which had two stalls inside. She relieved herself in the stall and held her stomach when she walked out, thankful for a now empty bladder. She looked in the mirror and practiced her fake smiling as she washed her hands. She then noticed a shadowy figure in the corner that she didn't notice before. She turned as someone stepped out the shadows and gasped at the person she saw. Her fingers shook as they gripped the counter behind her as she backed into it.

"What are you doing here?"

A/N: I know, I know...its been a while. Great (but in a way, bad) news! Im in quarantine for 2...3 weeks now! So just wait because these updates are coming!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
890K 15.1K 43
They say that nowadays, love cease to exist. It's just a myth. To which it never existed. That it was just in fairytale. Or in movie's, book but not...
40.7K 960 39
Indi, an aspiring artist and the daughter of one of the best baseball players of all time, is in her junior year of high school. She's always stresse...
89 0 6
_________𓆩♡𓆪 _________ Welcome to Apex Heights Institute. One of the most prestigious cutthroat academy's in the world and number one in the count...