When Her Mate Moves Into Town...

By SheLovesHerWords

Lane Connor. Adored by many and rightly so. Kind, at times to a fault, a smile that lights up any room she en... More

When Her Mate Moves Into Town(Authors Note)
When Her Mate Moves Into Town(Intro)
Chapter One- Whispers of Permission. *Edited*
Whispers of Permission- Ryders POV *Edited*
Chapter Two- What history we make in History. *Edited*
Chapter 3-Fourthly, fifthly and...sixthly? *Edited*
Chapter 4- Hope For Maybes *Edited*
Chapter 5- Caution: Chair Will Cause Blushing. *Edited*
Chapter 6- Relief in school. Safe? *Edited*
Chapter 7- Hospitals Gazebos and Hallways. *Edited*
Chapter 8- Holding Pinkies *Edited*
Chapter 9- Reminder: Thank the girl that pushed me over.
Chapter 10- Help. Looking for lost hickey.
Chapter 11- Sweet and Scary
Chapter 12- Ruining people. The good way.
Chapter 13- Tingles as a wakeup call. That's new.
Chapter 14- Next step? Why not?
Chapter 15- Can soon come sooner?
Chapter 16- We have an announcement. And another. Oh, and another.
Chapter 17- Life is great when things aren't great.
Chapter 18- Beating me at my own game. But hey, I'm a good sport.
Chapter 19- Now, now. Laney knows best.
Chapter 20- Lane meet Leah. The evil side.
Chapter 21- We Do Things Short 'Round Here.
Chapter 22- The moments, before the moment of truth.
Chapter 23 - Putting trust to the ultimate test.
Chapter 24 - Love from those just met.
Chapter 25- Ryders POV
Chapter 26 - Two day compromise ends quicker than expected.
Chapter 27 - Ever since you moved into town.
Chapter 28 - Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Not a new chapter.

NOT A CHAPTER! PLEASE READ!

12.2K 112 5
By SheLovesHerWords

Hey everyone! So for those of you that read Chapter 22 of When Her Mate Moves Into Town, I don't know if you noticed but I took it down.

I took it down because I'm not really sure if that's where I want this story to go.

I'm sooo sorry! I thought that I had my mind made up about it all but as I was getting ready to put up the next chapter (which is kind of a Part 2 to the chapter I just took down) I realized that it's not sitting right with me and I don't want to keep going with it if I don't feel right about it.

I can't say much without giving anything away so I'm just going to ask for your guys patience. I'm really sorry. I'm going to have to think long and hard about where I want this story to go before I put another chapter out.

I hate that I'm making you guys wait so long but I don't want you guys to read crap and I don't want to be the one writing it.

So if you did read Chapter 22, it may or may not go up again so as of now just forget I even put it up.

It was a stupid mistake and I'm sorry. I feel really horrible. >.<

Thank you for everyone that's sticking with me. I REALLY REALLY appreciate it. You have no idea. I'm so humbled by all of your support and I hope I can get my stuff together to put out more chapters and finish this book.

Thanks again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 19.2K 39
Tomorrow is the day Abby's twin brother Aiden finds his mate. Abby has always been jealous of her brother because of his wolf genes. He's the school'...
1K 49 23
"WYNTER GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE THIS HOUSE! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU!!" The male voice shouted. I can't let him see...
2.1M 40.6K 89
๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ #๐Ÿญ He brought his other hand in between my legs moving himself against me more, as he was holding me in pl...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ยฉMadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...