The Gods [ON HOLD]

Per ATroyaMerritt

Nekisha has always had a hard life as far as she can remember but all that changes when a stranger comes in h... Més

Intro
Old Home Gone
New Home
Heartache
Pain
The ring
Dinner
Gone and Back
Awake
missing
missing pt2
scared
who am I
truth
Learning the truth
My King & My Princess
happiness
Time
Finding Aayilah
Awake & Love
losing Aayilah?
pain
Revenge
Rose Choker
control
Forgive but not Forget
Fun
Note
Random
Play it Again
Kidnapped
Authors Note
Author's Note
author's note
Authors note

Numb

1.1K 50 1
Per ATroyaMerritt

Scott's prov

I've been worried about my Queen. She hasn't spoken to anyone since that night. Shed been sleeping all day and won't let any man touch her but me. She has this broken look in her eyes. I know she's scared we all are! I wish she would just talk to me and be happy like she use to be just a few days ago.  I look over at my Queen who slowly opens her eyes. "My Queen please speak to me" I pleaded. "I'm scared" Said my love. " of what" I asked. " of Him...J-J-Jason"whispered Nekisha. My body tensed up at the mention of the guy who hurt my queen. "Scott baby please look at me" said Nekisha her hands on my checks. "Yes Nekisha" I said. "I love you" said my queen. "I love you too and I will protect you he won't hurt you" I said pulling her into my arms tightly.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

482K 11.4K 28
(This book is shit FYI so read at ur own risk) Ren is a werewolf, who will soon to turn 18 and become leader of the pack. She is the daughter of Chri...
3.2K 52 25
Ally 18 and just begin to live her.....Werewolf life. Stories of ancient red eyed werewolves she was taught to fear. What will she do when One begin...
1M 38.4K 115
Coming from a small world sucks, the people here suck.. Everything about it sucks allot, My names Melissa; i have blue hair and bright blue eyes, Jud...
10.5K 106 35
Nerd... Innocent... Killer... Womanizer... Love? Or war? She has a mysterious life that no one knows... ✌️✌️