My Shy Guy (Percico/Jeo)

By auctuality

Nico DiAngelo is the most unnoticed person in his high school. That's okay with him. It gives him and his fri... More

My Shy Guy (Percico/Jeo)
2
3
4
5
Non chapter but complete concern
6
7
8
9
Chapter 9 smut
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
Epilogue
Sequel
Go

14

2.4K 93 98
By auctuality

Nico

We had to go to school the very next day.

I couldn't get my mind off the fact that he sang that song to the baby. He is one mushy bastard. We walked in, his arm wrapped around my shoulders with my nose in his neck. I didn't feel anyone looking at us finally and I smiled.

"Why so happy?" Percy whispered in my ear.

"Nothing." That's when a gasp went throught the hall. I looked up and everyone's eyes were looking past us and towards the door. I turned and almost collapsed.

There was Jason.

And Leo.

Kissing.

I growled and Percy gripped my shoulders tighter. "Babe, not here." Anger started to bubble up in my chest and i was ready to hit someone. Preferably Leo. "Nico," Percy said in my ear. "Calm down. This isn't good for Reyna. Breath babe." I took a deep breath and counted to ten. "Good. Now come on, first period awaits."

We turned once again and he led me towards my class. "Promise me, the first chance you get, punch Jason. The face would be nice, but anywhere else will be fine." He laughed and nodded, kissing my cheek before leaving. 

"Have a good day, babe."

"You too." I walked in, prepared for the day ahead.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lunch has to be my favorite part of the day.

It's food and friends rolled in one. Who can hate that? I was looking foward to the food part more and more because Reyna couldn't stop moving today.

I needed food and fast.

I sat at the table right as Hazel ran up and hugged me. "Where have you been (A/N: Read that in Mrs. Weasley's voice and imagine Hazel, it is the best thing on earth)?"

"Welll, our bed's were empty, the car was gone, and there was no note, so I'd say off to save Harry Potter."

"If you weren't dating my bestfriend, I'd slap you right now." We both laughed as we sat and as everyone else showed up. We grabbed our food, well my food. I took everyone else's as soon as I scarfed down my own.

That's when, for the second time in a lunch period, helll broke loose.

"Guys," Jason said, walking up with Leo on his arm. "I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Leo Valdez. Leo, this is Piper, Hazel, Frank and you know Percy and Nico." He smiled until he got to me.

"Monster," he spat.

"Asshole," I replied. They sat and everyone tensed. I stobbed eating and Percy gripped my thigh.

"So Neeks," Leo started.

"Don't call me that," I said slowly.

"So Nico," Leo said. "Did you have that thing destroyed or are you going to keep it?"

"One," I growled. "Her name is Reyna. Two, I am not killing my child."

"Oh, come on. It isn't a child," Leo said rolling his eyes. "It's a disgusting thing that shouldn't be aloud to live." I started to get up, but someone beat me to it. A flash of red hair ran right at Leo and knockked him to the ground. We all stood up and saw fists beating into Leo.

Jason finally pulled the person and off and we saw a girl struggling against him. "Let go!"Jason put the girl down and i ran up to her. She looked down at me, her green eyes angry and bright.

"It won't do you any good fighting with them," I said. "But thank you for your help." She nodded but didn't smile. She was still mad. "I'm Nico. How about you?"

"Alexis," she said.

The bell rang and people started to file out. "Well, Alexis, thank you again."

"No problem."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The bell rang for the end of the day and I leaped up. I doged people as I ran out the door. I saw Percy's balck hair above everyone else's and i ran faster leaping into his arms the minute I saw him. "Hey babe."

"Hey babe." He kissed my lips and I smiled. "Ready to go home?"

"More than anything." We walked to the door and and I heard someone yelling my name. I turned and saw Alexis running towards me. "Hey Alexis."

"Hi."

"I'm Percy." He held out his hand and Alexis shook.

"Nice to meet you," she said. She turned back to me. "I was wondering if you want to come over to meet my dad. You guys are one of the few people who aren't total asses."

"Uh..." Percy was about to decline, but I beat him.

"Sure, we'd love to." She smiled and led us out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Dad, Gram?!" Alexis called out into the loft.

"Hold on sweetie, I'll be down in a moment!" Alexis put her coat down on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?"

"Yes please!" I walked over to the fridge and Alexis opened it. "Have I died and gone to heaven?" Alexis percy laughed. "Now, I can take anything, right?"

"Of course." I was unloading the fridge as I heard footsteps come down the stairs.

"Sorry, I was busy," a man said. "Alexis, who's this?"

"Well, that's Percy and the boy stealing the firdge is Nico," Alexis said. I just kept unloading the fridge.

"Hey Neeks," Percy said.

"Hold on," I said.

"No, this can't wait. You have to see this." I turned with food in my hands and dropped it all when I saw him.

"R-Richard C-Castle?"

"That's me." He smiled as we heard and bang coming from across the living room.

"Dad,, what's going on?"

"Beckett's having a meeting," he replied smoothly.

"With who?" Percy asked. "Wreck it Ralph?

"You're funny," Castle said. "I may get used to you." The door across the living room banged open. A tall black woman walked out, her style blinding me. She was soon followed by who i could only guess was the amazing Katherine Beckett.

"Come on Annalise," Beckett said. "You can't be thinking about actually representing this man."

"I have thought about it," she said. "And I've decided to go through with it."

"But you know he's guilty," she said, her heels clicking agaist the floor as she followed this Annalise person. "All the evidence points him, we have several witnesses placing him at the scene..."

"I'm sorry Kate, but I must," Annalise said. "A high profile case like this. If I pass it up, it'll make me look bad."

"But..."

"Kate," Annalise said. "I don't care if he's innocent or guilty. I am just going to defend him and see if the prosecution wins the case."

"With you defending him, they won't."

"I'm sorry Kate, but I have to." And with that, the woman was out the door."

"Kate?" Castle said. Kate looked to him and her mouth fell open at the sight of us.

"Oh, I am so sorry you had to see that."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So hi.

I know i haven't been posting for a while, but my phone hasn't been fixed and I've been super freaking busy. So yeah. And when I like FINALLY got to write this chapter and i thought i published, but it turns out I didn't and I was wondering why none of you freaked when Castle and the life destroying How To Get Away With Murder  came in to the picture. So yeah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 9.4K 42
Percy and Nico meet in a nightclub. It may not be the way the wanted it to be. [AU]
21.3K 532 11
When Nico receives a note, threatening to tell the whole camp about his sexuality- unless he tells a certain someone he loves them. Nico is at a cros...
16K 544 32
Percy Jackson wanted to be a hero. Luke castellan was done being one. All rights to Rick Riordan besides the plot, in which I own
6K 158 15
A BirdFlash story 💙💛. Nightwing and Bird Flash were friends for a long time. They grew up together since 5th grade and they've been like 2 peas in...