Shawmila Imagines

By Taylor1683

A fantasy world including Shawn and Camila ••• Started 8th July 2019 || Ended 31st August 2020 More

No more an 'us'
Walk away
Surprise
Its all real
Its all Real (Pt. 2)
Confused
Confused (pt. 2)
Ruined
Just a dream
Change
Change (Pt. 2)
Jealous
Breakdown
Breakdown (Pt.2)
Literal Blind Date
Literal blind date (pt. 2)
Literal Blind Date (Pt. 3)
Still hurts
Drunk mess
Stranger
List
Romance
Slide Away
Tease
Liar
Liar (Pt. 2)
The Bet
The Bet (Pt. 2)
Family
Nervous
3 Hours
Can't Help Falling In Love
Can't Help Falling In Love (Pt. 2)
Can't Help Falling In Love (Pt. 3)
Kiss
Caramel Cabello
Boyfriend Material
Run-In
Run-In (Pt. 2)
Scare
Long-Distance
Sick
Stranger (Pt. 2)
When you're ready
PR
Twins
Crazy about you
Remember
First Man
The One Where Shawmila Has a Baby
Choice
Choice (Pt. 2)
BFB
BFB (Pt. 2)
BFB (Pt. 3)
BFB (Pt. 4)
BFB (Pt. 5)
Honeymoon Gone Wrong?
Honeymoon Gone Wrong? (Pt. 2)
Forbidden
What Love Can Do To You
What Love Can Do To You (Pt. 2)
Our Paradise and Our Warzone
Sunday's
Let Go

Insecure

3.3K 101 66
By Taylor1683

Songs for this imagine:

What Makes You Beautiful | One Direction

A Little Too Much | Shawn Mendes

Narrator

"Agh!" Camila screamed, throwing her half eaten donut on the wall. Losing it. She was completely losing it. And herself.

Stress-eating. It really is a girls worst enemy isn't it? Camila was constantly munching on something or the door, whether it be a banana or a donut. She wasn't picky. This was the cause of one thing and one thing only.

Her new album.

Camila's new album was eating her brain out. The planning, the songs, the writing, the release dates, the tour dates, the song promotions, everything was getting a little too much for the Cuban.

And on top of that she had to deal with the body-shaming by the public. She thought she could handle a bunch of words said by a couple of foolish 13 year olds sitting behind a screen. But, it was harder than she thought. The words hurt. And they hurt bad.

Ew she needs to lose some of that fat.

She looks pregnant, shawmila baby? 👀🤰

Ugh look at her stomach poking out of her dress, gross.

I can't believe Shawn's still dating this pig, watch, he'll leave her soon and settle for someone just as perfect as him like Hailee :)

This hurt the Cuban's feelings. She'd been so busy with her album she had no time for the gym. And when she was recording in the studio, there'd always be a plateful of snacks, and she'd be munching on them every second of the day.

Camila sat back down on the bed, squeezing her thick thighs in her hands, frowning at the amount of meat on there.

Why couldn't her legs be like the other girls? Skinny and long? Why?

She repeatedly asked herself.

Suddenly, her bedroom door opened, and in stepped her tall Canadian boyfriend. He looked at the Cuban and then at the donut sitting on the floor right beside the door.

"What's the donut done to deserve this Mila?" Shawn laughed, walking up to her bed.

"Nothing. Just got angry." Camila shrugged indifferently. Shawn's brow creased in confusion, but he didn't question the Cuban further.

"Anyways. I'm free, you're free, wanna go out for some lunch?" Shawn asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yea sure, let me grab my purse." Camila nodded, walking over to her closet, where she kept all of her little purses. She didn't need to change. Her black distressed jeans and white tee were good enough.

"Don't, Babe, I'm paying." Shawn spoke up. Camila glared at shawn, grabbing her purse anyways, and walking out of her room, Shawn laughing on her trail.

•••

"I'll take the classic burger with a side of fries and a vanilla shake please." Shawn spoke to the waiter, handing his menu to him.

"And uh.. I'll get the Caesar salad and a water please." Camila hesitated and the waiter nodded, grabbed her menu and left.

Shawn rose and eyebrow, "Since when did you start having salads?" He asked the Cuban.

Camila shrugged, "I wasn't that hungry." She lied.

"Then why'd you agree on coming here, we could've later." Shawn spoke. Camila just shrugged and started to talk about something else, steering Shawn away from the topic for the time being.

•••

"Wanna get dessert?" Shawn asked Camila, she shrugged.

"No I'm good, thanks." Camila smiled politely.

"Well I'm getting myself and brownie and icecream." Shawn shrugged and calmed the waiter, giving him his order.

Soon, the waiter brought the delicious looking brownie with an icecream on top, and set it on the table. Shawn grabbed a spoon and started to eat. It took Camila everything in her to not gobble up all of it right that second.

"C'mon babe, have some." Shawn said, motioning to the yummy looking dessert.

"Nope, I'm good." Camila bit her lip.

She ended up taking a couple bites which made a feeling of guilt settle uncomfortably in her stomach.

•••

"Babe, c'mon, it's dinner time." Shawn said.

It was now around 7 pm and Shawn was starving. Camila had been in her bedroom all day. Shawn thought she must be tired because of all the stress she had been under so he hasn't bothered her throughout the day. But what he didn't know was that the Cuban had stood in her room all day, looking at herself in the mirror, pointing out all her flaws to herself.

"Erm, I'm not hungry babe, you eat." Camila forced a smile.

"Okay Camila what's going on?" Shawn sighed, moving to sit on the Cuban's bed with her.

"Nothing. I'm just not hungry Shawn." Camila spoke exasperated.

"You can't not be hungry. You barely ate any lunch. All you had was a measly salad and two bites of a brownie." Shawn ranted, getting worried about his girlfriend.

Right before the Cuban could answer, her phone beeped with a notification. Shawn eyes fell on her phone and he grabbed it before she could.

He read the notification and his heart constricted painfully as he realised why the Cuban had been acting weirdly throughout the entire day.

"Baby.." Shawn muttered softly, pulling Camila into his chest for a tight hug.

"Stop looking at these things baby, they're not true. I love you and your curvy body. For me, there is nothing sexier or prettier than you right here; with your thick thighs, big .. butt." Shawn blushed making Camila let out a tiny giggle.

"Your little side rolls. Your shape and size doesn't matter to me babe, and it shouldn't matter to you either. Now, if it's eating away at your confidence then we can do something to help. But not eating anything won't help. It'll make you weak and sick, and I don't want that to happen to you. I don't want you ending up in a hospital on that bed." Shawn spoke on, holding the Cuban's face in his hands.

"We can make a schedule. We can find a time where we're both free. We can go to the gym together. I'll be there babe, I'll be there to help you and support you." Shawn whispered.

"You don't need the exercise, you really don't Camila, but if you want to, it's your choice. Not the fans, not your friends, not your familys', not mine, but your choice." Shawn explained, and Camila nodded taking in a deep breath.

"Now let's go eat?" Shawn asked and camila's face lip up and she smiled.

"What should I make?" Shawn asked.

"What about a pizza?" Camila suggested, "Ooh with pepperoni on top, AND MUSHROOMS, PINEAPPLE!" Camila squealed, making Shawn chuckle.

"My Camila's back." Shawn muttered, holding the Cuban close to him, making her smile.

"I don't ever want you to feel insecure again."

•••

AHHH THIS WAS SUCH A HUGE IMAGINE I DIE. I've been working on this for 4 hours no joke. Also, it's my birthday sooonnnn (ugh tbh I actually hate my bday)

P.s i listened and most of u like the cute n cheesy fun ones and so here's and a cheesy, kinda cute one :)

Q: life of the party or in my blood?

A: for me, it depends on my mood 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 so my preference changes all the time.

-Taylor💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.1K 35
[completed] *part 2/3 of the fake series* after a messy split, both shawn and camila are forced to "date" other people w/shawn mendes, camila cabello...
4.6K 55 12
𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙭 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧 "𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵�...
92.6K 862 39
[ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥] 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰...
5.1K 132 31
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆." started: july 11th, 2022 completed: november 21st, 2022 thank you fo...