His Demonic Obsession: Demoni...

Od KrazySkittz

(Warning 18+) Years have now passed and Elijah's dark secrets are now revealed and Luna is holding on to her... Viac

🌙Authors Note🌙
Demons
Admiring Wickedness
Mixed Feeling's
Erase
Understanding
Save Me
Preventing
Paths
Beg
Do It For Me
Guilty Pleasure
Half Brothers
Heal
Wounds
Recovery
Truthful Lies
Crucial
Plans
Entrust
Knight Rose
Secret Garden
Reveal
Devil
Sinister
Blood Lust
Plotting
Control
Details
Attached
Explain
Siblings
Breakable Promise
Risk
Blood Confession
Blindsided
Wicked Bliss
Time Limit
Warlock
Judgement
Sobbing
Night Of Light
Disobedient
Letting Go
Kiss of Death
Consequences
Repent
Crave
Untainted
Tender Hearts
Broken
Shattered
Ravishing Sins
Drenched In Addiction
Coated With Flames
Obsessiveness
Her Voice
Separated Daggers
Royalty Or Loyalty
Living The Escape
🌙End Of Authors Note🌙

Unravel

1.1K 72 50
Od KrazySkittz

Luna's POV:

Seeing Felix leave was bittersweet, part of me didn't want him to go. But I also didn't want him to see me and Crow together. How did my life turn out this way, and why did it have to happen to me?

"Do you love Felix?"

Crow bluntly asked as he stood behind me, his words along with his sudden actions made me quickly turn myself around!

"What!? No, of course not. He's just been there for me when I needed him, he's helped me so much already. And he didn't have to, but he did. So I'm forever grateful, and I trust him with my life if anything were to happen."

I explained as I clutched onto the bedsheets...

"I see, I'm curious though? Picking between Elijah and Felix, which brother would you choose in the end?"

Crow asked while walking away from me, he then sat on the bed and looked into my eyes...

"I won't need to choose, because it will never come down to that," I answered him as I carefully closed both of the glass doors of the balcony.

"I guess will just have to wait and see, Luna. Just what made you fall for Elijah, can you still love him after what he's put you through? Felix may be able to know how you feel, but I've listened to every word that you have said to Elijah up until now. You may have betrayed him, but hasn't he betrayed you as well?"

He said as he gently raised his hand to cover the bandage on his eye, I wonder if his injury is hurting a lot?

"There's no point in hiding anything from you. Felix knows me so well now, but so do you. The love that I have for Eli, hurts me. Because I know that I could never be truly happy with him, do you have any idea, how badly I wish Eli was human again?"

I spoke out as I felt my eyes beginning to tear up again...

"It's plain as day who the love of your life is. No matter how selfish Elijah is, no matter how controlling he has become, and no matter how much he hurts you. All you can do is think about him in the end. You're an idiot, but I think I'm a bigger fool for always wanting to hear your voice in what you have to say."

He said with a satisfying smirk as he pulled his hand back down to look at his empty palm...

"Crow, what happened to your eye?"

I finally asked him as I began to approach him...

"I thought I already told you, but this was Felix's doing. He did it because he wanted to protect you."

He explained as he began to take off his shoes, soon, he went into full dept of the plan that Felix had made up to cover up my escape. I really couldn't believe what I was hearing, everyone went through so much and risked their lives to cover up my mistakes. I'm the reason why Crow is hurting right now...

"I'm sorry-"

"I don't wanna hear an apology, I chose to make this decision. Though I'm sure even with all this happening, I'm certain that Elijah doesn't believe a single word we said. I'm sure that deep down he knows we helped you escape, though he holds off on killing us. Because he wanted to use us for this exact moment, as a way of torment. I've grown so used to killing what I fuck, but I can't do that today. Luna, aren't you afraid of losing your life?"

He questioned as I watched his slim fingers run through his long white hair, his red eye showed no passion or tenderness, but they held wickedness of lust...

"I don't wanna die, but I know you won't kill me-"

"You really believe that?"

He asked with an annoying sigh...

"I want to trust you that you won't hurt me."

I responded as he looked puzzled, I'm sure he wasn't expecting to hear me say that.

"Trusting a demon, you're a very strange human for believing in a monster like me."

"Why do you keep calling yourself that-"

"What the hell is a monster to you then? I kill humans like you so I could survive! I kill without feeling any remorse for what I do, you wanna know how many people I've slaughtered in the past 84 years?! Elijah, Felix, Emily, and all the others, were all beasts. We live off the fear you have towards us, so how can I not call myself a monster?!"

He voiced out in anger as he stood up and marched his way toward me! He looked intimidating, but I know he was just trying to scare me. So once he stood right in front of me, I refused to look away. Crows expression showed nothing but anger, and yet I wasn't afraid. I think the reason being is that his anger isn't towards me but himself. So I couldn't help but lift my hand out and rub Crow's head very lightly...

"What are you doing?"

Crow asked with a glare as he quickly grabbed my hand!

"I-"

"You don't know what to say, do you?"

He said with a devilish smirk, his grip on me suddenly tighten and before I know it, Crow had pulled me towards the bed and had me pinned down on the mattress! I didn't know what to do or how to respond. All I know is what has to be done between Crow and me, but there has to be a better way than doing it like this...

"Crow..."

"You wanna know a little secret that the King's family has kept from the other royal families. There's a reason why we kept my mother's death a secret, it's because I killed her. So tell me, Luna. Can you still trust a demon like me?"

He whispered leaning close to my ear, his hot breath ran past my neck. Along with his words, it sent chills throughout my entire body, my heart felt heavy and my eyes froze for a second as I looked up at the ceiling above us! Crow then slowly began to remove the sheet between us until all that was left was his clothes and my undergarments. Though once he reached for my bra, I immediately grabbed his hand...

"Thank you..."

I said as I placed my hand on Crow's cold cheek. The look of confusion could be shown on his face as he seemed completely speechless. I should be terrified by what he said, but it's easy to judge one's words when their actions hold a deeper meaning.

"Thank you, for telling me. I may be human, but that doesn't mean we can't be monsters either, but your right, we do fear you. But not of what you are, but because we're afraid of what you do. It's not your fault, you never asked to be born this way, you kill because you wanna live. What's wrong with wanting to stay alive? You don't choose to be a monster because you want to, Crow... you may have killed your mother. But I know you wouldn't do it without a reason, you kill humans to survive, you chose to get yourself injured to protect me and you chose to do this with me. Not only because you wanna live, but because you want to protect Felix as well. You do things for a reason, so I don't think of you as a monster. Did you kill your mother, because you wanted to live, or was it to protect something important to you?"

Voicing out what I felt made me realize that I may have stepped out of line, so I was about ready to apologize when I suddenly felt something wet land on my cheek! Shifting my eyes back at Crow, I was completely stunned when I noticed that Crow had shed a tear. Noticing what was happening, he quickly wiped away his watering eye and avoided my stare...

"Just what the hell is wrong with you?"

He asked while looking away flustered, he then places his hand against mine we're I was holding his cheek still.

"What do you mean?"

I asked sounding confused...

"Shouldn't you be crying and begging for me not to touch you? I would think you'd be horrified by now, yet here you are surprising me again."

He explained as he inched himself closer to me, is this going to happen between us? What will happen once we're done? Will things go back like nothing ever happened? As I tried to prepare myself, my body jolted at the sound of something loud being broken! It sounded like glass being shattered, but I didn't know where the noise was coming from? Crow then instinctively pulled me into a tight embrace and I was able to hear how fast his heart was beating, I guess deep down he was nervous just as I am.

"Elijah isn't going easy on Emily, if I'm lucky enough, he'll kill her..."

I heard Crow mumble underneath his breath as I felt his hand grip the back of my head. I'm sure Crow could hear everything they're doing...

"Knowing that Elijah is being this violent with Emily's body is a frightening thing to picture. It makes me question if everything I've done with Elijah was worth it, Eli doesn't need me. He's had Emily for so long that I'm sure I'm nothing compared to what Emily can do for him. Should I just give up on making things better with him, is there even a point in trying when everything we have ever done is just a memory."

"You probably don't wanna hear this, but you could never replace what Emily can do for Elijah. However, the same applies to Emily, she's loved Eli since the day he was born. But once she found out that he would be sent to the human world. She wanted nothing more but to go with him, of course, our father was against her going. But she made a vow, that if Elijah ever came back, she would do everything in her power to protect him. To love him, to die for him.., though once you came to the picture. Emily grew cold to almost everyone around her, she was never this vile mean witch you've come to know. But once she realized that the one thing she holds dear was being taken away from her, how can she not grow to hate you."

He calmly explained as he pulled his arms away from me, he didn't make eye contact, but he did begin to strip his shirt off once he finished talking. My heart and mind were aching, I had no idea how important Elijah was to Emily. It all makes sense in how she is, of course, she'll hate me. I practically stole Elijah away from her, she did mention before that they were to get married at one point but Eli cut it off because of me...

"Why am I here?"

I asked with sadness as I slowly raised my body back up.

"Are you really asking that?"

"There's no point in me being here, I'm only causing everyone trouble. And I'm getting in the way..."

I choked out my words in despair as I looked over at Crow.

"There's a reason for everything, Luna. If you question why you're alive, then you find the reason for it. If you wonder why Eli brought you here, there's a reason for that as well. From the very beginning when I saw you, to how you are now. I'm surprised by how you've grown into this world, you kept your sanity and choose to live. I don't know why things had to end up this way, but I do know this. I won't regret the life I was given because it brought me to you..."

Hearing Crow say that, made my heart beat quickly for some reason, but what's more, is that my vision started to get blurry and I knew it was because my eyes could no longer hold the tears back. What Crow said was true, what right do I have to question my existence being here? I'm here for a reason, I just need to know why.

"Lately, I don't know what's been going on with my mind. But whenever I talk with you, whenever I listen to you. I always end up pushing the boundaries of my emotions, I thought that maybe if I block out my feelings about everything and everyone, I wouldn't need to worry about getting hurt. But it's because of you, that I'm slowly breaking away the wall that I've put up. It scares the shit out of me, but I wouldn't be able to do that if it weren't for you...."

He explained while placing his hand behind my back.

"I made a promise to Eli, that I would give him everything that I have. Mind, body, and soul, even my heart. But now I don't think any of that has any more meaning to him. Crow, what will Eli do to me after this?"

I asked as I saw Crow leaning in closer towards me, feeling the many tears running down my face, I saw the look of pity in his gaze.

"Promises could be broken, your heart will break more if you stay with the King. Because I know you still have this false image of how you used to love him. I don't know how Elijah was in your human world. But his true identity is what you see now, I wish I could tell you what he'll do next...but I don't even know myself."

"A false image, is that what it was? Loving Eli almost caused me to forget about everyone else I cared for. But it hurts him when I try to care for others, and it makes me break down when I can't mend his heart to how I want it to be. So what else am I supposed to do? I can no longer leave him because he will never let me go...but staying with him only makes my heart want to stop beating!"

"Elijah has hurt you, hasn't he? Luna, let me unravel the agony in your heart, let me clear away your soul that my brother has tainted."

He voiced out sounding sensual with sadness as he looked down on me...

I couldn't say anything other than admiring Crow's beautiful cut-creased body. I should be afraid and full of panic at the moment, but that won't help other than make things worse. I've already agreed to do this, and I won't regret it. The gap that was between us began to close as Crow pressed his chest against mine. If he can help me forget all the pain that Eli has done to me, then I'll accept it...

"Please, be gentle with me," I whispered close to his ear as he wrapped his arms around me.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

333K 11.1K 36
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
1.6M 89.9K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3M 177K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...