Shawmila Imagines

By Taylor1683

A fantasy world including Shawn and Camila ••• Started 8th July 2019 || Ended 31st August 2020 More

No more an 'us'
Walk away
Surprise
Its all real
Its all Real (Pt. 2)
Confused
Confused (pt. 2)
Ruined
Just a dream
Change
Change (Pt. 2)
Jealous
Breakdown
Breakdown (Pt.2)
Literal Blind Date
Literal blind date (pt. 2)
Literal Blind Date (Pt. 3)
Still hurts
Drunk mess
Stranger
List
Romance
Slide Away
Liar
Liar (Pt. 2)
Insecure
The Bet
The Bet (Pt. 2)
Family
Nervous
3 Hours
Can't Help Falling In Love
Can't Help Falling In Love (Pt. 2)
Can't Help Falling In Love (Pt. 3)
Kiss
Caramel Cabello
Boyfriend Material
Run-In
Run-In (Pt. 2)
Scare
Long-Distance
Sick
Stranger (Pt. 2)
When you're ready
PR
Twins
Crazy about you
Remember
First Man
The One Where Shawmila Has a Baby
Choice
Choice (Pt. 2)
BFB
BFB (Pt. 2)
BFB (Pt. 3)
BFB (Pt. 4)
BFB (Pt. 5)
Honeymoon Gone Wrong?
Honeymoon Gone Wrong? (Pt. 2)
Forbidden
What Love Can Do To You
What Love Can Do To You (Pt. 2)
Our Paradise and Our Warzone
Sunday's
Let Go

Tease

3K 86 30
By Taylor1683

Narrator

"Camila! MILAAAA!" Shawn screamed walking around backstage after his best show yet at the Rogers Centre in his hometown.

He heard a wild giggle coming from his dressing room and rolled his eyes before barging in. And there stood the Cuban, still in her dark blue dress, wild mess of hair, and a sheen of sweat on her face.

"Shawnie, hi." Camila spoke, batting her eyelashes at him innocently.

"Mila. Babe. There are some things we need to talk about." Shawn spoke trying wipe all the sweat off of him with a towel.

"What things shawnie?" The Cuban giggled, starting to wipe off her makeup.

"Oh you know, like pulling my zipper down mid-performance." Shawn spoke dryly making the Cuban chuckle.

"Woops." She shrugged, continuing to wipe off her makeup. Shawn groaned and left the subject for the time being.

•••

"It was honestly so embarrassing Mila... I had to... adjust my pants." Shawn ended, his cheeks turning into a deep red colour. That made the Cuban hunch over and laugh the loudest she's ever laughed.

"Hey guys so I-" Brian came into their hotel room, holding out some fan mail in his hands.

"Why is she laughing as if she's inhaled a shit ton of laughing gas?" Brian questioned Shawn.

"N-nothing." Shawn answered, not wanting to reveal what had happened between him and his girlfriend onstage.

"S-shawn got a b-boner on s-stage!!" Camila laughed out making Shawn turn red again.

"WOAH, WOAH." Brian shouted shocked.

"Shut up dude and leave that here and get out." Shawn spoke, still highly embarrassed.

"Okay damn." Brian apple, kept the fan mail on the table and walked out.

"Use protection!" His voice came from outside a few seconds later.

"Won't need any!" Camila shouted back, surprising Shawn.

"You're not- we're not gonna..?" Shawn stuttered.

"Not tonight babe. I'm a bit tired." Camila smirked.

"Please Mila, you can't leave me like this." Shawn groaned.

"Sorry Canada, But maybe tomorrow." Camila shrugged as she began to undress.

Shawn stood their shocked. As his girlfriend turned away from him and bunching her dress from the top to her waist. She grabbed one of Shawn's shirt, and put it on. Then took her dress off all the way and threw it to the side. She grabbed a pair of pyjama shorts and put them on too.

Camila turned around to see shawn staring at her with a look. That look. She chuckled, waking towards him.

"You'll be fine once you take a cold shower." She said, patting his reddened cheek. "Plus, you're sweating, it'll help with that too."

Camila turned around and laid down on the bed, cheekily popping out her back-side, making Shawn groan.

"You are such a tease!"

•••

DID ANYONE SEE SHAWNS POST ON INSTAGRAM I THINK I DIED

-Taylor💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 756 22
[COMPLETED: April 21, '20] A collection of imagines I wrote for Shawmila since 2018 until completion. Buckle up, you are going in a roller coaster ri...
10.9K 508 39
"tell me you love me or i'm leaving" "i'm sorry, i can't" "then i'm sorry too because this was a mistake" started: july 24, 2018 finished: july 26, 2...
23.3K 1.1K 35
[completed] *part 2/3 of the fake series* after a messy split, both shawn and camila are forced to "date" other people w/shawn mendes, camila cabello...
15.5K 204 20
Imagines to escape the reality of real life Reader x Shawn ⚠️Includes smut Started: 7.11.18 Ended: 19.12.19