Abhigya Stories Collection

By lazyakabookworm

anuanantha had asked me to post all of my Abhigya stories here, though I've posted the same stories with Rish... More

One-Liners of Each story
A Love So Pure
A Night Like This (OS)
All Roads Leads to You (OS)
Anchor
Andekhi Anjaani
Andekhi Anjaani : Epilogue
Arranged Marriage (OS)
Baaware Se Iss Jahaan Mein Baawara Ek Saath Ho
​Baby Series 1 - Always & Forever
Because You Are Mine (Adult 18+)
Being Yours...
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 1 - Wings Of Love
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 2 - Winds of Love
Bhabhi
Canvas & Notepad
Child Marriage 1 - Jab Miya Biwi...
Child Marriage 2 - Balika Vadhu/ Child Bride
Child Marriage 3 - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Cinderella
Destined To Be Yours... (OS)
Destiny
Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 1 : No Choice But Seduction
Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 2 : Gentle Rogue
Diamonds In The Sky
Dor
Dreaming of You
Dude & Beauty Series 1 : The Dude & The Ordinary Girl
Dude & Beauty Series 2 : The Beauty & The Admirer
Dumb & Dumber
Engagement Trilogy 1 : Mohabbat Ho Na Jaye
Engagement Trilogy 2 - Raabta
Engagement Trilogy 3 : Thode Badmaash
Enigma
Every Wish
Fallen
Fire & Ice (OS)
Forbidden Love
Give Me Tonight
He Said He Loved Me
Hearts Aflame
Hijack
Hooks & Crooks
Humsafar
In Her Love
Insane Hearts
Intezaar
Jaan-E-Mann
Just A Kiss Away
Let Love Find You
Lollipop
Lonely Hearts
Lost & Clueless
Love Actually
Love Game
Love Trilogy 1 : Silent Love
Love Trilogy 2 : Sudden Love
Love Trilogy 3 : Stubborn Love
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Mangetar
Married To A Stranger
Messages In A Book
Mills & Boons Series 1 : Indecent Proposal
Mills & Boons Series 2 : The Mrs.
My Adorable Darling
My Adorable Weirdo
My Husband... My Boss
My Village Bella
Nanda
One Dark Night
One Night...
Pehla Nasha
Pirates of the Caribbean
Professor Student Series 1 - Mere Humsafar
Professor Student Series 2 - Woh Humsafar
Professor Student Series 3 - Ban Gayi Woh Humsafar
Punar Vivaah
Rishta
Rooth Na Jaana
Say You Love Me
Secret Admirer
Someone To Watch Over Me
Stranger in My Arms
Suddenly You
Sundara & Sundari
Suhag Raat
Sweet Talk
Tere Liye.../ For You...
The Elevator
The Ex
The Fake Girlfriend
The Hired Wife
The Long Way Home
The Magic Of You
The Moon Series 1 : Lonely Moon
The Moon Series 2 : Sun & Moon
The Office
The Proposal
The Stranger in My Life
Tu Hi Tu / You & Only You
Twin Series 1 : Sum of All Kisses
Twin Series 2 : Sweet Nothings
Twin Series 3 : Sangemarmar
Twin Series 4 - Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The
Unakkenna Venum Sollu/ Tell Me What You Need
Undeserving Love
Valentine's Day
Wedding Vows
Wet Dreams, Naked Thoughts & Dirty Talks
When Love Awaits
You & Me
You Are Mine

Handcuffed!!!

5K 292 29
By lazyakabookworm

As the students hung around in class in small groups and talked waiting for the teacher to join them, Bulbul walks in with Meera.

"Sshh... Abhi look." Sultan softly whispers to him as he pointed at Meera.

Abhi curiously turns to look at the new girl and whistles approvingly.

"Hey Bulbul!" Abhi calls out to her excitedly catching Pragya's attention. Pragya turns to look at Bulbul wondering why Abhi was showing too much interest in Bulbul and seeing the hot girl with her Pragya rolls her eyes, Abhi will be Abhi. Shaking her head she turns to Ria and continues to talk to her.

"Who do we have here?" Abhi asks Bulbul as he pushed Sultan a little away making space for Meera in the middle.

"Hey everyone! This is Meera... she is the new exchange student." Bulbul informs them. "And Meera, this is Abhi, Sultan, Pragya, and Ria my friends."

"Hi." Meera wishes with a smile.

"Exchange student? How nice. Tell me all about your college and life." Abhi tells her as he offered her his hand and patting the seat next to him.

Meera chuckles seeing his eagerness and takes his hand and moves to sit next to him.

Abhi starts outrageously flirting with her while others watched on. "Bulbul darling... why are you standing? Sit with me." Abhi says as he casually pushed Sultan out of the seat.

"What the... ?" Sultan turns to him pissed and stops mid-sentence noticing that Abhi was again busy with Meera and now Bulbul while Bulbul remained a little reserved with him and Meera flirted back with him.

Few minutes later, Pragya gets called to the staff room and she leaves and seeing that Ria was now standing simply, Abhi invites her to join his little party.

"You are one lucky bastard. You know that?" Sultan asks half admiringly and half jealous.

Abhi chuckles it off and tries to divide his attention between Meera, Bulbul and Ria equally.

"Why do you flirt so much, Abhi?" Ria asks in exasperation.

"You are so beautiful, how can I not flirt with you, sweetheart?" Abhi asks her with a sexy smile.

Ria rolls her eyes in reply.

"I don't mind your flirting." Meera says as she softly ran her finger on his cheek.

"Trust me when I tell you this, you don't want to be touching him." Bulbul tells her in a warning tone.

"He is cute." Meera says shrugging as she smiled at him.

"Oh! Thanks sweets." Abhi replies winking at her.

Meera giggles prettily as she swatted him.

Few minutes later, Pragya walks in and announces, "Ma'm is on leave. This hour is free."

Many students walk out while some remained to chit-chat. Pragya walks towards her place and sits there.

Seeing Pragya walk past them, Bulbul turns to Sultan and puts up two fingers slyly.

Sultan shakes his head and whispers to her, "Under 1 min."

"You are on." Bulbul tells him challengingly.

Meanwhile noticing that Pragya didn't join them, Abhi turns back to look at her and sees her sitting on her place and writing something.

"Excuse me, my lovelies." Abhi graciously says and gets up and walks off without waiting for a reply.

"Pay up!" Sultan smirks at Bulbul.

Bulbul furiously glares at Abhi as she dug into her bag and pulled out a 100 rupees note and handed it to Sultan.

"Who is she?" Meera asks curiously as she watched Abhi sit next to a girl.

"Pragya Arora, his fiance." Ria informs her.

"Fiance?" Meera asks shocked.

"Yup... their marriage has been fixed for some 2 years now." Bulbul tells her as she sat next to her.

"Then what was he doing with us?" Meera asks outraged.

"Flirting." Ria replies.

"She was standing here with us, right?" Meera asks confused.

"Did you see us flirting back with him? Did you see any girl looking at him other than you?" Bulbul asks her.

"Because he is engaged?" Meera asks confused.

"Because he is Pragya's and anyone dare try to cross the line, she will bloody kill them." Ria informs her.

Meera turns back in shock to look at the weird couple and sees them smiling at each other talking. He didn't have that flirty fun look he had when he was with them, he looked gentle and loving then.

"She doesn't mind him flirting with anyone?" Meera asks curiously, if he was her boyfriend, she would have him on a leash.

"He is so madly in love with her and Pragya knows that. So she doesn't mind his flirting." Sultan tells her.

"Actually, he is behind her most of the time like a love sick puppy, it is a relief for Pragya when he is with us." Ria whispers to her.
"He knows that." Bulbul tells her.
"She told him that." Sultan tells her shaking his head, it is two years and that relation really amazed him even today.

"Strange!" Meera says in disgust. She had wasted her precious time on an already booked guy.

"What happened, Love?" Abhi asks Pragya as he sat next to her.

Pragya smiles at him as she continued to write, "Nothing... since it is a free hour I thought I will finish the assignment for tomorrow. I told you, right, we have to go for a dinner tonight at Balraj Uncle's house, so I thought I will finish it now instead of staying up all night."

"Ah! I haven't even started that." Abhi says as he leaned back and casually kept his hand around her.

"When have you started anything before the very last minute?" Pragya asks with a chuckle.

Abhi chuckles in reply.

"So, how is she?" Pragya asks him.

"She is cute."

"Cute?"

"Damn hot!" Abhi admits as he smiled at her.

"Hmmm"

"Don't hurt her... she doesn't know about us." Abhi tells her a little worried.

Pragya turns to look at Abhi with an exasperated look.

Abhi chuckles and tells her as he pulled her closer, "I was just joking. love. I guess, Bulbul is warning her off."

"She is so scared of me." Pragya chuckles as she naughtily looked at Abhi.

"Well... you did slap the day lights out of Tanu in front of her." Abhi reminds her.

"She was being slutty and bitchy." Pragya reminds him.

"I love it when you fight for me." Abhi softly whispers to her with a gentle smile.

"I know." Pragya smiles at him.

Abhi leans down and quickly pecks her on her lips and moves back just as quickly so as no one catches their moment.

Pragya shyly smiles at him and then turning back to her book, she continues to write.

They were sitting in silence as Pragya continued to write her assignment and Abhi flipped through his phone bored.

Hearing laughter Pragya looks up to see their friends joking around.

"They seem to be having fun. You go join them. I'll finish this and come." Pragya tells him.

"You finish it, I'll wait." Abhi replies as he lazily stretched.

"I am right here, love." Pragya tells him smiling lovingly at him, touched at his gesture.

"It will not be same as having you right next to me." Abhi replies shrugging.

"Sometimes, I have nightmares about my life after marriage." Pragya jokes.

"What nightmare?" Abhi asks grinning.

"That you would handcuff me to yourself so I am with you all the time."

"There might not be a handcuff but you are already handcuffed to me, love. Wherever you go, I will be right next to you." Abhi murmurs to her as he softly nibbled on her lips.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 644 1
RK and Madhu have an arranged marriage, and how they deal with the initial small issues in every marriage. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
27.2K 782 1
RK is furious at the whole wide world. He hates his parents for forcing him to marry a stranger, he hates Dipali for refusing to marry him and he hat...
10K 577 1
RK is getting engaged, but his best friend and the one true love of his life, Madhubala asks him a favor. She wants him to give her a baby. Cover C...
280K 13.7K 37
After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after her 5 long years of exile, hoping that h...