Oneshots (requests are closed)

By The_Trans_Pans

lol, sometimes I won't even have a ship in these. Fuck you guys. Ships (includes them in nearly all AUs); Err... More

Requests (CLOSED)
Little Jammy Hood x Fresh Wolf 🍋
Actor!Cross x Fan!Dream 🍋
Depressed!Abused!Lust x Yandere!Horror
Circus-Performer!Ink x Error
Asylum-patient!Cross x Doctor!Dream
Amnesiac!Nightmare x Killer
Pirate!Reaper x Prince!Geno
(Naj) Little!Palette x Goth
Depressed!Blue x Yandere!Dust
(Naj) Little!Palette x Goth 🍋 (Pt 2)
Trying something new (Crossmare)
Flirty!Swapfell (Blackberry) x Heat-ridden!Dust 🍋
Ghost!Error x Ink
Vampire!Horror x Lust
Angel!Geno x Demon!Reaper
Innocent!Cop!Palette x Perverted!Criminal!Goth 🍋
Actor!Cross x Fan!Dream pt 2
Papercut x Unfresh 🍋
Innocent!Maid!Outer (Star) x Horny!Master!Sci 🍋
Boyfriends with Benefits (Skit)
Perverted!Error x Submissive!Ink 😏
Human!Fell!Poth 🍋
To my crush
NightKill 🍋
The Basic Story of Vray
Fighting and the Beach (ErrInk skit)
Let's dance (NightKill)
Lets Dance (part 2) 🍋
(Oldsoul AU) Killmare 🍋
CherryBerry ☁️
Make me feel better (BlackDust 🍋)
Afterdeath 🍋 (Based off of a Role Play)
Afterdeath- Forced Marrage 🍋 (Also a RP)
Poth Depression (Based off of a RP)
Yuri!ErrInk
Idk (ErrInk, has two endings)
Ripped Tights (Cream 🍋 Shitpost)
Idk, but a worst version of the sex scene
Where do babies come from? (Feat. Kat)
You cheated... (ErrInk 🍋 RP 2 endings)
ErrInk Heat 🍋
ErrInk Heat (part two)
ErrInk Heat (part three)
MUST READ A/N
ErrInk Sex Slaves (Raw, only lightly edited RP)
Jelly x Ganz 🍋
NightKill Empireverse 🍋
Naj!Nightkill 🍋
ErrInk ☠️
Cop!Nightmare x Robber!Killer
Top!Yandere!Nightmare x Bottom!Killer 🍋
Afterdeath 🍋
Yandere!Error x Ink

Cream 🍋 (Part two of Oldsoul AU Killmare)

1.1K 17 4
By The_Trans_Pans

*So many people voted on the first one so I decided to do this.*

"C-Cross?" Dream fiddled with her skirt as she looked for Cross.

"Hey~" a flirty voice sent shivers up Dream's spine. She turned around to see Cross, shirt undone, biting his lip at her. "You put on a pretty little skirt for me~"

"C-Cross, you made me feel really weird earlier... a good weird..." Dream began, blushing. "I want you to do it again to me, but... more..."

"Well~ A sinful little star you are~" Cross smirked, walking towards Dream with a seductive smirk.

"T-that smirk! It makes me feel odd..." Dream pulled down her skirt to cover as much as she could. Cross grinned at how wet Dean was getting by just his voice.

"You like my smirk?~ Does it make you feel... aroused?~ Do you feel the weird sensation when I speak like... this?~" the taller pinned Dream to the wall, startling her.

"C-Cross!" Dream moaned as he bit her neck harshly, making her bleed. The taller happily licked it up before looking at Dream. Her pink heart eyes, her blushing pale face, her soft quivering lips, her wet thighs. Gosh, Cross wanted to dominate her so bad right now~

"What a good girl~ What if I did... this?" Dream gasped, startled and arroused, as Cross suddenly grabbed one of her breasts.

"N-no! Don't do that!" Dream moaned as she felt a weird feeling and she didn't know if she liked it.

"Come on, Dreamy~ Don't you want to have some fun?~" Cross lifted Dream's legs, wrapping them around his waist so he could do her easier.

"M-maybe... can we go somewhere else? I don't want for someone to catch us, like Nighty..." Dream cupped her hands in front of her innocently. She ended up pushing up her breasts, making Cross lick his lips.

"Of course~ I know a place we can hide and have fun~ Do you want to know the best part?~" Cross slightly bent over as Dream was shorter than he.

"What?" Dream was intrigued.

"No one can catch nor stop us~" Cross smirked, grabbing Dream's hand. He lead the small girl into his car and drove away from UnderHigh, their school.

"Where are we going. Crossy?" Dream asked as she noticed they were going up a hill. Cross continues to drive before they parked at the very top.

"Welcome to the bone zone~" Cross climbed from the front seat to the back seat with Dream. He began kissing her passionately, licking her bottom lip.

"W-wait, what am I supposed to do when you do that?" Dream worried as she pulled away. She had watched him grab something from the back of the trunk, waiting for his response.

"You open your mouth and let me in~ Want to try again?~" Cross turned around, revealing the rope he had in his hands.

"O-okay..." Dream leaned back onto the locked door of the truck. Cross kissed her deeply, once again licking her bottom lip. This time, she hesitaly let him in, allowing him to explore her wet cavern. He dominated her mouth, making her moan as he sucked on her own tongue.

"Okay Dreamy, I'm going to need you to play with yourself for me~" Cross grabbed something from a box in the trunk.

"Like with a Carlie doll?" Dream cocked her head.

"No, with a different type of toy. I want you to use this dildo!" Cross handed her a large dildo to masturbate with.

"I've never seen a toy like this..." the blonde girl looked at the sex toy with confusion.

"It's an adult toy! I can show you how to use it if you want!" Cross got out his phone, beginning to record her.

"Okay, but why is your phone out?" Dream asked, embarrassed at the recording of her.

"I won't show anyone~ It's just for me, when I miss you~" Dream calmed a bit, getting a bit ready.

"Umm, how do I play with this 'dill-dough' toy?" Dream asked, holding out the toy for Cross to help with.

"Take off your shirt and panties." Cross ordered. Dream reluctantly did as she was told, pressing her legs to cover her cunt and her arms around her sports bra. "No silly! Show off your beautiful body!"

"But..." Dream swallowed, letting go of her breasts. She held open her legs, showing the camera her clean and dripping pussy. Cross pressed the dildo onto Dream, pushing in slightly.

"Pull up your bra and play with your tits, okay?~" Cross smirked off camera. Dream nodded and pulled up her bra, showing her breasts. She held them herself, kneading them like dough. She moaned loudly, making Cross's pants tighten up. As she pinched her nipples, Dream let out a louder moan, showing how sensitive they are. Cross pushed the dildo in, making Dream scream.

"Crossy!~" Dream screamed in pain.

"It'll be okay, Dreamy. Just try not to scream in pain and it'll all get better soon." Cross began to thrust the toy in and out of Dream's wet cult, making her moan.

"C-Cross, p-please, go f-faster!~" Dream moaned, feeling great pleasure from this experience. Cross teasingly pulled the dildo out of Dream, making her confused and feeling needy. 

"Okay, just make cute and sexy faces as you moan, okay?~" Drem as ci fused on what Cross was doing until he began to lick her pussy, making her moan. 

"Deeper!~ Shove your tongue deeper!" Dream pressed her arms around her chest, putting emphasis on her breasts. She moaned and moaned as Cross ate her out. "Crossy! I feel a knot in my stomach!"

"That means you're about to come!" Cross continued to dig his tongue deeper until her sweet love juices filled his mouth. As she orgasmed, she made a face I could only describe as... very Hentai like... Cross turned off the recording and smiled. "That's a porno worth jacking off to~" 

"Cross, I need help! I hurt and I feel really weird!" Dream cried, throwing herself into Cross's arms, grinding her cunt against Cross's buldge.

"Oh~ Lets do that then!" Cross smirked, tying her hands above her head as he pinned her to the seats.

"Cross! Please hurry, Nighty may get suspicious!" Dream begged, needing it bad. Cross unzipped his pants, showing his erection, he was about to get a condom when Dream threw her pussy onto his cock.

"Dream!" Cross exclaimed as she was bouncing up and down.

"C-Cross!~ Your p-penis is a-a-amazing!~" Dream moaned loudly.

"Dream!~ Your pussy is so wet and tight! I'm doing to wreck your little cunt until you can't walk!" Cross moaned as he begun to thrust quickly.

"Ahhh!~ Please, C-Cross!~ More, d-deeper, h-harder, faster!~ I j-just need it!~" Dream screamed.

"Dream! I'm going to come!-"

"Please!~ Fill me with your seed! Impregnate me with your children! Give me a family! I want it all with you! Fill me!~" Dream band rambled some things she had truly wanted. Though Cross couldn't bring himself to do it. As he was about to come, he forcefully pulled out. He spilled his cum all over Dream's chest, panting. 

"I'm sorry Dream! We're just too young! I can't do this to you! Either kill an innocent life before they had the chance of living or ruining everything for you so you could have my baby... I just can't do it..." Cross began to cry, startling Dream.

"C-Cross! I-I didn't mean it! I mean, I did but..." Dream hugged her chest, crying a bit herself. "I do want a family with you. But I know that we're not ready. I was just caught up in the moment..."

"When we're adults, I'll give you a baby." Cross patted, Dream's stomach, where their baby would grow in a few years. "We can have the most beautiful baby in the world! And they could have the most beautiful and amazing mother in the world."

Dream could imagine- no- she could feel the image. She and Cross cuddling in their large bed, in her arms is their beautiful child, sleeping gently. As she blinked, their fantastic future was gone and she was back in Cross's truck. For some reason, her smile grew wider as she cuddled with her future husband.

"I can't wait for our future." She smiled, resting her head on Cross's chest.

"Yeah, but we've got to grow up a lot more." Cross chuckled, spooning his dear girlfriend to sleep.

*1391 words*

*Aww! What a cute and lovely ending! It's 1:25 and I am not tired! Love ya guys, feel free to request (follow the rules on the request page) and ask for maybe part three. Have a fantastic whatever time you're in and I will you you in the next one!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 29 12
Sanscest, need I say more... feel free to request anytime. Ships I won't do: Dreammare: I will write but only if given a very good scenario ( I don't...
43.5K 2K 46
Cross is taken in by a new Mental Hospital. A better one. But is it really a mental hospital? Or is it a sanctuary where he is destined to find love...
12.7K 214 24
(Sanscest) Ships, fluff, angst, platonic, and drabbles. I dunno what else to say. Just check it out please. (Cover made by me, art goes to rightful a...
157K 2.6K 35
Just a heads up not the greatest at creating stories. Anyway you'll be a different reader each time but with a different Sans. I won't upload much bu...