grow up | สฒแต‰แต’โฟแตแถœสฐแตƒโฟ [EN]

By corpodipinto

ใ€Šif you fall back a little, just rest you're doing fine, when things are hard i'll run with you, don't worry ... More

โ™คprologue
oneโ™ค
twoโ™ค
threeโ™ค
fourโ™ค
fiveโ™ค
sixโ™ค
sevenโ™ค
eightโ™ค
nineโ™ค
tenโ™ค
elevenโ™ค
twelveโ™ค
thirteenโ™ค
fourteenโ™ค
fourteen ; pt2โ™ค
fifteenโ™ค
sixteenโ™ค
sixteen ; pt2 (date #1) โ™ค
seventeenโ™ค
eighteenโ™ค
nineteenโ™ค
nineteen ; pt2โ™ค
nineteen ; pt3โ™ค
twentyโ™ค
twenty-oneโ™ค
twenty-twoโ™ค
twenty-threeโ™ค
twenty-fourโ™ค
twenty-fiveโ™ค
twenty-sixโ™ค
twenty-seven (date #2)โ™ค
twenty-eight (date #3)โ™ค
twenty-nine (date #4)โ™ค
thirtyโ™ค
โ™คepilogue
โ™คbonus #1
โ™คbonus #2
announcement

twenty-four ; pt2โ™ค

351 22 34
By corpodipinto

chan's pov
it was last period. chan's leg was moving frenetically up and down under the desk while he nervously doodled a graffiti sketch on the corner of his maths notebook.

"damn it, chan, stop," minho whined from the seat next to him, placing a hand on the younger's thigh. chan looked up at his classmate and apologised, stopping his leg movement.

"ugh, min, you know i'm nervous..." chan trailed off. his friend perfectly knew what he was talking about. chan had told him everything.

"yes, i know, but that doesn't mean you have to recreate an earthquake under our desk," he wisper-shouted, making sure their teacher couldn't hear them.

chan just sighed and laid his back on the chair, his gaze wandering around the room and then out of the window.

he wondered what jeongin was doing, if he was enjoying his lesson or just boring the life out of him like chan was doing. he honestly hoped the younger was feeling better.

an unconscious smile spread on his face at the thought of that little ball of fluff and cuteness that was yang jeongin. chan had grown so attached to the younger in such a short time and he didn't even regret it one bit.

he made his days brighter.

he had that peculiar permanent smile on his face that would always warm your heart. you never saw him with a straight or sad face. the other option was seeing him pouting – and chan found it extremely adorable.

he felt something special towards that boy and knew for sure he wasn't going anywhere far from him nor letting him go.

when finally the last bell rang, chan dashed out of the classroom without even saying bye to minho, who just shook his head wish a small smile, "ah... these boys in luv..."

chan ran past the students in the hallway, some giving him weird looks as he rushed trough the crowd. he had to avoid jeongin at all costs or his plan would fail. when he was finally out of the gate—he was actually one of the first people to get out of school  —he took a deep breath and started walking to his destination.

he pulled out his phone and reluctantly typed a lie to send to jeongin.

but what could he do? he needed a cover for that day.

channie hyung
hey innie, i'm so sorry, but something came up and i'm gonna be late

you can walk home alone

i'll make it up to you, i swear

innie
don't worry hyung

don't stress yourself too much

see you tomorrow~

he pouted when he received the reply from the younger, imagining he was probably wearing the same facial expression. and he only felt like kissing that pout away.

he shook his head to get rid of that image. he couldn't let himself think about that for now. he pocketed his phone once again and kept walking towards the cafe he was headed to.

as soon as he recognised the sign from a certain distance he smiled and quickly walked up to the entrance of jin's cafe.

he was soon greeted with the typical smell of freshly-baked cakes and sweet hot drinks. he walked up to the counter, biting on his lower lip to restrain himself from buying something yummy.

seokjin noticed him right away, greeting him with a huge smile, even walking around the counter to embrace him in a warm hug, "chan! it's been a while. you look taller and older every time you come here," jin exclaimed making the other laugh.

"thanks, i guess, hyung,"

"how are you? why don't you sit down? i'll have namj-"

"hyung, actually i'm not here to eat." chan interrupted him and jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"oh, no? what is it then?" he asked curious, getting closer to the younger.

chan scratched the back of his neck in slight embarrassment. he might look confident, but he was actually feeling a bit insecure about all of that. he wasn't experienced in that field. "well, you see... there's this person i like and-" he could already see jin's eyes sparkling when he was interrupted by a sudden high-pitched voice.

"chan oppa!"

he turned around, his jaw clenched in annoyance as he already recognised that voice. he sighed deeply and spoke up, "what do you want, wendy?"

the girl walked up to him and went in for a hug, but chan backed off, an annoyed look on his face.

she pouted. an awkward and pathetic pout, nothing that could be compared to jeongin's adorable one.

chan kept looking at her, waiting for her to say something.

she wrapped one strand of her bright red dyed hair around her finger, looking at chan with that typical innocent look in her eyes. chan was always so kind and happy with everyone but he couldn't stand people like her.

and he regretted ever dating her in his first year of high school.
they had broken up years ago, what did she want from him now?

"oppa~"

chan still felt jin standing behind him, probably with a shocked expression, and tried not to roll his eyes at the girl's words.

"i'm not your oppa. now tell me what you want and go," he said sternly.

"i heard you're hanging out with that boy really often lately... why's that?" she asked, her eyes boring into chan's.

"that's none of your business."

"of course it is... you were my boyfriend, did you forget? is that boy all you think about now?"

"you're right," he said aggressively, "i was your boyfriend. two years ago." and honestly, yes, jeongin was all he could think about at that moment of his life.

"but things can change, maybe you can still-"

"no, don't even say it, there's no way i am ever getting back with you. now, if you excuse me-" he groaned, going to turn around but she grabbed his wrist and pulled him to her, smashing her lips onto his. it all happened so fast chan didn't have the time to retract himself.

but as soon as he realised what was happening he pulled away, yanking her hand away and restraining himself from slapping her right across the face just because she was a girl and he didn't want to cause a bigger scene than the current one in the middle of his friend's cafe.

he may have not touched her physically, but didn't think twice before yelling at her, "are you serious right now, wendy!?"

it was only then that jin intervened and placed his hands on chan's shoulders, trying to calm him down.

"chan... you've got to realise the truth, we're meant to be together. that jeongin guy... is just a waste of time-"

"jeongin? you know jeongin?!" chan's voice was seriously starting to raise, and namjoon had rushed to them too, just as a few customers turned towards their direction due to the hustle they were making.

"of course," she replied, her voice still calm, "chan, just forget him, you should come with me..." she reached out to touch him but it was jin who stopped her.

"i think you should go." he stated firmly, his eyes as serious as ever.

"but..." her eyes were swelling up with tears. chan thought once again she looked absolutely pathetic.

"why don't you think about me? have you ever wondered how i felt when you broke up with me!?" her clearly fake cries were getting louder and louder, a few people looking at them annoyed, others already leaving the cafe.

"wendy, you gotta stop." chan spoke up, his tone harsh, "you're creating chaos in my friends' shop, you gotta leave."

"at least come with me..." she sniffled looking up at chan, her mascara smeared up on her cheekbones.

"ugh, fuck off," chan burst out, not able to contain himself anymore. he freed himself from jin's grip and stormed out of the cafe, not before hearing that freak scream "you'll regret this! you and jeongin!"

he just decided to ignore her, knowing her words were just stupid threats made by a spoiled kid and it really felt like a baby throwing a tantrum.

chan took deep breaths as he walked, his hands were shaking from the nervousness and he could barely see where he was going because his mind felt so numb.

what did she want from jeongin?

she was just jealous because chan was with jeongin now and in the past he had broken her heart?

actually, him and jeongin weren't even together at that time but still.

he growled under his breath, feeling the urge to punch something to lash out his anger. he was about to cross the street before a traffic light had even changed colour, when he heard someone call his name.

he turned around and recognised namjoon running towards him.

"chan!" namjoon called him again, sounding short of breath. he stopped right beside him and looked at him, a mortified expression on his face.

"i'm so sorry for whatever happened back there"

"i don't wanna talk about it," chan mumbled, looking down at his feet.

he felt disgusted, he still had the unwanted feeling of wendy's mouth on his lips. he felt violated.

"okay, well... where are you going? do you want me to come with you, uh?" namjoon asked, a comforting smile appearing on his round tanned face.

"yes, please" chan breathed out, releasing the air he hadn't even realised he was keeping.

"so, where are we off to?" the older asked curious, as they crossed the street.

"we're gonna prepare a surprise for jeongin," chan smiled, his happiness seeming to be back at the mention of his beloved boy.

a/n
i've already said it a million times and i'm gonna say it again: stray kids "GO LIVE" is LIT
this new album is amazing, every song has a sound of its own and that's just... wOw
they really are on another level, i'm so proud of my boys ㅠㅠ
-mic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.9K 57
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
185K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
908K 34.7K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
278K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...