The Unexpected

Por lovejeleah

A life full of second chances. a lot of my stories end up similar.. :/ Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

56

1.1K 30 1
Por lovejeleah

Jens pov

As the sun sets, we went on the sky ride gondola. Veronica was sitting in the middle of me and Leah. She's so small for this but she reached the height limit so here we are in the air, sitting and hanging above everyone.
"I dont wanna look down." Leah says. I look over to her and start to laugh. Even Veronica wasn't scared.
"Hey come on! It's not that high" I tell her. "It is!" She says and just kept her eyes forward. Since her arm was around Veronica, that was her little comforting system. But she was holding her tight for her benefit.

"Can I take a picture of us three at least?" I ask. "Cheeeese" Veronica says right away. "Jennifer no" she hisses. "Come on!! Don't be a-" I pause. She finally looks at me and raises her brow.

"Okay so you can look at me but not the camera?" I said. She sighs loudly and looks at the camera. She forces a smile but looks soo nervous. After I took the picture I laughed.

A few minutes later we reached the bottom and got off the sky ride. Leah immediately walks away from the ride then waits for us to catch up.

"That was fun! And now I'm hungry!" Veronica says happily and jumps up to Leah.

"Wanna go eat now?" I asked them. "Yeah lets go. I don't wanna be near that ride ever again" Leah says. I laughed and held Veronica's hand. Then Veronica held Leahs hand with her other free hand as walked in the middle of us. We later got in line for food and waited about 15 minutes all together till we got our food. While Leah and Veronica left to go find a table since a lot were taken, I went to get us some ketchup.

When I came back to them, Veronica sat on Leahs lap and left space for me to sit because I guess this was the only available table but only one sided bench.

"Thank you mommy" Veronica says to me. "You're welcome bubs" I said. We all began to eat. I noticed as we ate that Leah started helping Veronica. Even though she's big enough to eat, Leah helped her.

Veronica starts to laughs and looks up at Leah. Leah looks down at her and smiles too and they kind of started playing around with the food. Even though I hate when Veronica plays with food, it was probably the cutest moment I've witnessed between them two.

"One more?" Veronica asks Leah. "Okay fine" She says and drops one fry in Ver's mouth. They both laugh. Veronica looks at me with her mouth open showing me her fry. "Chew it babe!" I giggle.

"Num num" she says with a cute voice. "You're so cute" I tell her and attack her with a few kisses right in front of Leah.

"Mommy!" She squeals.

"I know you love my mommy kisses" I tell her. "Yeah but I'm eating!" She says and throws her hands up. I shake my head and look at Leah who was staring at me and also Veronica with a smile.

"Do you want Leah to sleep over mama?" I ask Veronica. She gasps right away. "Yeah! Yeah!" She says happily. "Looks like you're stuck with us all night" I tell Leah. "I couldn't imagine being somewhere better" she says. I melted a little and looked away while smiling.

As we walked around the fair to find places to play some games, Leah was carrying Veronica in one arm while pointing at different places for ideas to play games.

"I want the big one! The big fluffy one up there" I hear Veronica tell Leah. "We can't even fit that in the car babe. Find something a little smaller." I tell her.

"What about the one next to it?" Leah asks her. "Oh yeah! It's so cute!" She excitedly says. Leah puts her down and they get ready to play the game.

The first few tries were Veronica's. She did impressively good but didn't win. So Leah gave it a try.

"Yay Leah!" Veronica exclaims. I laughed and started recording. She did good the first few tries also but didn't win a thing.

"Lemme try again" Leah says and pulls out more cash from her purse. Then she attempts again.

"Agh!" Leah screams and looks down at Veronica. Veronica starts jumping and I started cheering because she actually won this time.

"That one!!" Veronica points out to the prize.

"Here you go young lady" the worker says. "What do you say?" I tell Veronica. "Thank you mister fluffy game worker" Veronica says. I laughed and shook my head. Then I went to Leah and gave her a side hug and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Thank youuuu" I tell her. "No problemo" she says. Then I let go and Veronica gives her a hug.

"What should I name it?" Veronica asks us both. "I don't know mama. What name do you want?"

"How about fluffers?" Leah jokes and we both giggled. "Yeah!" Veronica says. "Oh okay then haha" Leah says.

So Veronica carries that big thing all the way to the car and she had it sit by her on our way home.

During the quiet melow ride, I looked back to check on her and sure enough she was laying her head on the toy as she's asleep.

"How much did you spend on us today?" I ask Leah. But Leah doesn't respond. I looked at her as she drove but was focused on the road. "Hmm?" I mumbled. "Nothing you should worry about" she says. "I just wanna know"

"Then you'll feel bad and find a way to repay me. She's someone I owe my life to Jen. Don't worry about how much I spend." She says.

"Okay...but on me. You spend money on me too"

"Well I care about you" she says. I giggle and looked forward on the road.

"Best friends got each other on buying things. If needed, they'll repay. Or even like say I pay for you now then the next time you got me. But since we're more than best friends because of the things we do.. it's nothing you should even worry about" Leah says. As I listened I just felt this little spark in me. I know she cares. I've hoped and hoped we'd get somewhere else in this thing we have since we've been on and off about each other. But now that we practically have a kid together I feel like this will work out better. And I want it to. I've been wanting an actual girlfriend and she almost made it there. She did but we didn't make any other steps after we became official. I wanna be able to say she's my girlfriend, to go on vacations with, to go on adventures and just be in each other's lives normally.

-

Leahs POV

Me and Jen waited til Veronica fell asleep. She did in Jens bed laying between us two while watching cartoons. Then Jen carried her to her room so she could sleep in her bed instead of Jen's bed. Once Jen came back, she closed the door a little and walked in a few steps. Then she stopped.

"Did you want water or anything? I'm about to go get some right now."

"Yeah sure. Please!" I tell her as I sit comfortably in her bed. "I'll be back" she says. She walks out and I just looked around her room. Beautifully organized and spacey. I love it. This is the type of room I'd love getting ready in for work or going out. Or even just relaxing like right now. Her head board is like a cushion so I could lay my head back anytime. The ac temperature feels just right too. Then she has a mirror right next to her bed which I remember looking at it every time me and her have sex. We honestly make it look good.

She walks back in. But the second she does I had a random thought and immediately my face changes to a confused look.

"Question"

"Yeah?" She asks and hands me my water. "Uh..you know how you and Richard.."

"Yeah?.."

"Was it on this bed?" I shyly ask. "I- uh-"

"Jennifer!" I raised my voice and immediately jump off. "I changed all the sheets and pillows! Everything here is new I swear!"

I give her a look and roll my eyes. "Lee you have to not think about him. I didn't know he was your ex until I found out you're Ver's mom. Besides! I have nothing with him. We just had sex because of emotions. Well mine at least. Me and you were going through it. He has his mind somewhere else but that's besides the point. I don't care about him and knowing what he did to you when you got pregnant made me loose even more respect for him so please. Don't let what happened get to your head." She tells me. I just sip my water and slowly sit back on her bed. Then I placed the water on the drawer by the bed.

"Was he good?" I ask her and cross my arms while looking up at her. "Cause I know he was good" I continued. She laughs and little and sighs.

"He was..." she pauses. I raise my brows and looked away. "Buuuuut you've done me better" she says. Then I looked at her again.

"I know I have" I said. "Ha. Confidence. Alright" she says.

"What? I wouldn't fuck you if I didn't know what I was doing. If I wanna please someone I like I'm gonna do it till I make sure that person is satisfied" I said bravely.

Jen stares at me as she bites her inner cheek.

"Also I make sure I please someone I like before I get it myself." I said.

"Damn..Leah you're getting me a lil-"

"A little what?" I ask and tilt my head while raising my brows. She giggled and climbs onto the bed and sits in front of my on my legs.

"Turned on if that's what I can call it." She says.

"Good luck with that. I'm a new woman. No sex when the baby's in the house" I said. Jens jaw drops and she holds me down when she noticed I tried getting her off of me.

"Not after that amazing day we had together!" She says. Then she wraps her arms around my neck. I look up at her as she looks down at me.

"Should I get a boob job?" She randomly asks. I look at her boobs since it's right in my face. Then I brought my hand up to her boobs and softly touched them.

"Why? They're gorgeous" I said.

She makes a face frowning and shakes her head.

"It is!" I said and pulled her top down a little to reveal her nipple. So random. She giggles and cupped her own boob. "You don't think it's small?"

"I mean mine are bigger but they tire me out sometimes. Yours are the right size. And you have an ass so you have nothing to worry about" I said making sure she felt confident about herself.

"Well okay.." she says.

"Plus you're beautiful" I continue.

It got quiet. I decided to kiss her a few times on her chest slowly.

"What're you doing?" She asks me and runs her fingers through my hair.

"Nothing" I lied. I went lower and started to suck onto them.

"My tits arent here for you to suck on right now" She says. "But you like it so" I said and continued. She let me go on and rested her hand back so she can leaned her weight back on it as she's still on my lap.

"Oo" she hisses and her nipple hardened in my mouth. "But you said no sex" she says.

"This isn't sex" I said and switched boobs.

"It leads to it" she said.

"I'm just messing around with you. But no sex" i shrug.

I just kept getting her aroused for the next five minutes. Licking her skin and sucking too. Then I got back up to her neck and gave some neck kisses also.

"Mmmm" She quietly mumbles.

"Stop" I mutter onto her skin.

"How? You're- it feels nice" she whines softly.

I kept going. I noticed her slip her own hand down between her opened legs attempting to touch herself. But I immediately pushed her hand away.

"Leeeee!" She whines more.

"If you're not gonna listen maybe I should just stop" I said and looked at her. She pouts and doesn't say a thing.

"Okay so stop tryna have sex" I said. Then I continued what I was doing for another minute. But she really couldn't take it.

"Jennifer." I said seriously.

"Babe please. I'll close the door" she says and kneels up on the bed. I shake my head no and just laid down and went on my phone. I hear her sigh and she just laid down by me after fixing her top.

Not even a minute later, she wraps herself around me and lays her head on my chest while watching me on my phone as I scrolls through Instagram posts.

"See maybe if we had sex you wouldn't be bored scrolling through your fuckin phone"

"I'm not bored" I said.

She groans. I giggle and wrapped an arm around her but placed my hand on herass because of the way she was laying.

"Fuck off my ass if you're not gonna make a move" she says.

"I love how mean you get" I giggle.

"It's not funny!" She exclaims. I look at her and smile. Then I kissed her forehead. "You'll be fine mamas" I said.

"Hm" she sadly pouts.

Moments later she buries her head in my neck and starts kissing me.

"Jennifer.." I said and put my phone down.

"I wanna have sex!" She whines again. I laughed more. She gets back up and sits on my abdomen.

"Shit you're wet wet.." I said since I feel it through her very loose shorts and between her legs were touching my bare stomach.

"Yeah Leah. I wonder fucking why"

I stare at her for a bit and think.

"I'll fuck myself if you don't" She says. "Shut up. Don't be weird"

"How are you gonna get me going then say we're not gonna have sex?! That's just rude!"

"You're adorable"

She smacks her lips and rolls her eyes.

I thought about it for a second. Today really was a good day, and my girl is basically begging for sex. This hot woman right here that nobody but me has a chance with..

"Okay.." I said. Then she gets excited just cause I said one word. "What?" She asks.

"Close the door" I said. She jumps out of the bed so fast that she stumbles over her own legs. But she didn't care. She just kept going and closed the door. I kneeled up on the bed and she jumps back on the bed and lays down on her back. Then she throws both hands up straight above and scrunches her hands indicating for me to go down on her. So I did. I leaned down and started making out with her. That's how our fun night continued..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

189K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
43.7K 957 43
17 year old Jennifer has a rough life. Her mother Jamie died at 33 from suicide 2 years ago. Her father Robert fell apart and started to become shall...
250K 8.2K 31
Seventeen year old, dual-enrollment high school student, Leah, captures the interest of a girl who passes through her psychology class. There is no h...
I, Love Por

Fanfic

17.4K 513 61
Jennifer is on the back end of her relationship with Alex and soughts out comfort in her long-time best friend, Leah. But then, someone unexpected po...