Stronger, With Or Without You

By Steph_Cahill

!!!TRAILER ATTACHED!!! Formally known as 'The Bad Boy Made Me Stronger' READ FULL DESCRIPTION PLEASE, THANK Y... More

Hiiiiii
Aesthetics
Prologue
01~what else can you do with those hands of yours?
02~ Mr Buttock
03~This is our PMSing friend Hunter
04~ Darling
05~ a man that models for heaven
06~blinding lights
07~smash his balls with my ice cream cone
08~I'm in love with you
10~bitch alert
11~ Skittles, nerds, airheads and chocolate
12~pickup up truck
13~Take my hand(1)
14~Take my hand(2)
15~my demons are back
16~I want it, I got it
17~fallen angel
18~Curly
19~sorry to spoil your fantasies
20~We are gonna have lot's of fun Roberts
21~white rose
I'm sorry
22~did you just quote The Lion King?
23~did you take my lighter?
24~ Payphone
Trailer/ New Title?!
25~kids, the drunk and the angry
26~ dance like no one's watching
27~ a relaxing episode of the Thundermans
28~ Chug Chucks
29~ professional hitmen
30~ bow down to your queen
31~ Bring it on
32~ a little angelic devil
33~ in a fucking pineapple under the sea
34~ Wakanda Forever
35~ real morbid shit
36~ somebody come get her (1)
37~ somebody come get her (2)
38~ be like other girls
39~ nuts and gossip
40~ it all ends tonight
41~ stronger, with or without you
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Rebecca and Dylan's Story
Bonus Chapter- Addi and Jake /New ending for SWOWU/ New books

09~go away

2.8K 129 53
By Steph_Cahill

^The one on top is where Hunter and Steph are meeting, the one below is where Steph and Addison ate.

Pls vote, share and comment💕

Chapter 09~ go away

It was Saturday and I was getting ready to meet Hunter but my mind was busy thinking about yesterday.

Why was he here? Does that mean Veronica was here too?

I have nothing against her dad though, he's nice enough and really funny. It's her mom that's the problem.

She-

Slap.

"Steph!"

I looked up and saw Steven looking at me with worry, Stephan behind him.

I immediately slapped him back, "why the fuck did you slap me?!"

He was rubbing his cheek, "I've been calling your name for forever now but you weren't answering. I thought some alien switched bodies with you or something"

Stephan facepalmed himself.

"Really? Aliens?" I shook my head. He opened his mouth but Stephan beat him to it.

"Where are you going?" He was looking at me with suspicion.

Oh now he decides to talk to me.

"Out Stephan" I said, sliding my feet into some slides.

"You have to be more specific Stephanie" he mocked.

"I'm going for lunch with a friend, then heading to another friend's house after" I didn't look at him unplugging my phone from its charger.

"Do we know this friends" he asked again this time with narrowed eyes.

"The ones that came over and you scared to death"

I left the room before he could continue asking questions.

Deciding to take my car today, I slipped in and started driving.

So Colette is expecting me at her house by 4. Hopefully, Hunter talks fast.

I pulled up at Nova's and noticed there wasn't any car in the parking lot. He isn't here?

I went inside and immediately smiled at the diner, it was beautiful and had a homy feel to it.

Spotting Hunter on one of the couches, I made my way over to him and sat down across him.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

He was staring out the window, a small smile etched his face when he heard me.

"In a vehicle"

"Har har very funny, I mean where is your car?"

"Not in the parking lot"

I glared at him, "I mean why isn't it in the parking lot?"

"Because I didn't put it there"

I growled in furstration, "so where did you put it?"

"Are this the questions you wanted to ask me princess?" He had a smug smile to show he was enjoying himself.

I clenched my fist and was about to give him a piece of my mind when I noticed a slight bruise under his eye.

I gasped. I was an expert in knowing how bruises happen because well...I've been given every bruise imaginable.

And this one either came from walking into something or...a painful punch.

I'm gonna go with the latter.

"Who punched you?" I asked all anger gone from my voice.

I hated people getting hurt by other people unless they deserved it.

He removed his gaze to look at me and I noticed how stressed he looked, his hair a disheveled mess probably from pulling and running his hand through. But what angered me was that...

He still looked hot.

He stared at me, his green eyes blazing with fury for a second and his shoulders stiffen before he relaxes.

"Nobody" he shrugged still looking me straight in the eye before looking away.

My inner directioner came out for a moment there singing Drag me down but I burned it.

I searched his face for answers. It looked guarded, that means it wasn't for fun he fought, it also means...he lost.

Then it clicked.

"Was it your dad?" I asked softly.

His head snapped to me, but he didn't answer. He didn't need to...his eyes said it all.

I opened my mouth but shut it when I saw a waitress come to take our orders.

I inwardly cringed.

She was wearing a uniform that was waaay to small for her and the first three buttons of her shirt were opened showcasing a lot of boobs, she had really long fake eyelashes and blood red lipstick, and her makeup in general was horrible.

She was pretty definately, but she spoilt it with the layers and layers of makeup, and the lipstick doesn't suit her at all.

But hey, you do you boo. I don't slut shame people, from having numerous of people call you a slut when you're not, you tend to hate calling other people sluts.

Besides, what if she doesn't know how to put on make-up but still puts it on because she's insecure?

What if the uniform was the only one left for her to wear?

But some people don't care about that, they're just quick to assume you're a slut.

Fucking annoying.

"Hey there guys, what can I get you" her voice was soft and I saw her fiddling with her apron.

Hunter looked her up and down with thoughtful eyes before giving a friendly smile and ordering.

I saw her shoulders visibly relax and she turned to me, "what about you?"

"Water" I simply stated.

The girl looked at me in suprise before walking away.

Hunter shook his head at me, "I don't understand how you fight and don't eat"

"I eat" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Really? Because the time you sat on our table I vividly remember you drinking water" he said with amused eyes.

He remembers that?

I rolled my eyes, "why am I here Hunter?"

He sighed, "I want to here your side of the story"

"What?"

"I spent my whole life thinking the Roberts were horrible selfish people who only care about themselves and their company"

I flinched.

"But I also spent my whole life thinking that my father is a manupilative lying asshole"

I smiled.

"So if I'm right about my father then I don't think I'm right about your family" he said.

I looked at him briefly for any form of dishonesty or wickedness.

But I only say curiosity and sadness.

"My family owns Roberts and co as you know"

He nodded.

"It was passed down from father to son for years and it was finally passed down to my father. We never had trouble with Black industries, I never even heard of them until that night"

He looked at me stunned, "your grandfather's retiring party?"

I gave a sad smile in rememberance of my grandfather, "yeah"

"They were handing my dad the award for winning best CEO and executive business man-"

"Yeah, I remember my dad was furious. He said he deserved that award more than anyone and that your father cheated" his eyes blazed.

"My dad is not a cheater, he won that award fair and square" I said defending him.

"I know that now but I didn't know then. I was 12 and I looked up and listened to my dad, whatever he said I believed." he looked pained asif reliving a bad memory.

I pitied him. It must be horrible having a father like that.

"Then he came onstage shouting and yelling, saying how my dad shouldn't have won. They chased him out and a few minutes later-" tears clouded my vision.

"Fire" he softly said.

"It was everywhere, it was horrible. I couldn't breathe nor move. My grandpa managed to find me and my brothers and help us out, but we couldn't find my grandma or parents. He rushed back in telling us not to enter inside. My parents came out, my mom unconscious in my dad's arms, but my grandparents never did, they found them on the stage later dead in each others arms" I allowed only one tear fall.

He wasn't looking at me, "my aunt died in the fire too"

I looked up, "a fire that your dad started" I spat.

He remained unnerved, " I didn't believe it at first but I found out two years ago when I heard him telling a friend, I was devastated. Who would want their father to be an arsonist? Murderer..."

"I knew it was him the moment I asked my dad where his trophy was and he told me someone snatched it from him in the fire" I said.

"I-"

The girl came back and dropped Hunter's food, she smiled at me before dropping a cupcake and water.

"I di-"

"It's on the house, please eat it" she said in a small voice before scurrying off.

I stared after her with a small smile and picked up the beautifully decorated cupcake sinking my teeth into it.

I looked back at Hunter, "my dad didn't come out of his room for days, he didn't go to the office for two weeks. And gradually it started failing, guess which company took this opportunity and tried to buy our company"

"Black industries" he whispered.

"That was a wake-up call for my dad, he got up and pressed on doing his best and working hard"

"Then we became rivals"

"Exactly" I said. "We thought Black would give it a rest but once my dad died it just got worst, and Stephan can't stand him and his slippery ways"

"So why do you guys hate me?" He asked curiously.

I looked him straight in the eye, "why wouldn't we?"

"I'm not my dad" he said with determined eyes.

"Oh, I know" I smirked.

•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What about this" She held up another dress.

"Nah"

"Nope"

"Yuck"

I chuckled at Addison.

Colette narrowed her eyes at us, "thats the sixth one you've turned down"

Didi held up a pink strapless dress, "I still say this was the best option"

We all groan at her

"Yeah for you" Colette narrowed her eyes at her, "I don't have the tits to pull it off"

"I don't think any of us do" Addison muttered.

"Except Steph" Didi whacked me, "I hate you for being curvy and beautiful"

I rolled my eyes at all of their playful glares.

Colette dragged me up from her blue beanbag. Her room was beautifully decorated in blue and silver with posters of famous ice dancers.

"Okay how about this, Steph helps with my outfit, Didi make-up and Addi hair"

"Deal" we all chorused, Didi heading towards the make-up table and Addi getting hair supplies.

Colette looked at me with begging eyes, "please don't make me wear black"

Everyone laughed, "don't worry, I know my stuff. Now seat and tell me about Andrew"

Andrew was a figure skater like her and asked her out yesterday, we told her to go for it and forget about Alex. Besides he's really cute.

"Why?" She asked as Didi started on her makeup.

"So I know how to dress you" I rolled my eyes.

She started telling me some things while I looked in her closet.

"Aha!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"You found something?" She asked nervously, Addi hit her head with the hairbrush because she moved and smiled when she readjusted something.

"Done!" She swung the hairbrush on her fingers.

"Me too" Didi said excitedly.

"You said you were going somewhere fancy right?" I asked

"Um yeah..." She said rubbing the spot Addi hit her and standing up. "Real posh place, Andrew and his family are loaded. He said the restaurant had valet and everything"

"Put this on", I threw the dress at her, she looked at it warily, "I don't know..."

"Just trust me" I gave a confident smile and pushed her into the bathroom, looking for shoes.

I found some silver heels and threw them in the bathroom."ow!" I heard her exclaim.

She came out.

"Omg you look amazing!"

"And you didn't want to wear black"

"I only like your hair"

(A/N; don't really know how to describe clothes so I put a picture instead)

She jumped up and down excitedly, "I can't believe I'm doing this, thanks guys!"

"You're acting like you've never gone on a date before" I rolled my eyes.

She turned red.

My jaw dropped, "this is your first date!"

"You're going to top of the food chain restaurant as a first date?" Addison snorted, "like that's not gonna be a disaster"

Didi shook her head, "I'm disappointed"

Colette sighed and stood in the full lenght mirror, "I always dreamt that my first date would be with Alex, so I saved myself for him"

I crushed her in a hug, "well screw him, he just missed out on the best thing that could ever happen to him"

She hugged me back, "thanks girl"

Just then the door opened and we heard a voice.

"Hey Cole, do you know where-" Alex looked at us in suprise, "oh hey guys"

He fist pumped me and turned to Colette but froze when he saw her, his eyes widened, jaw dropped.

"Alexander...you're staring" she put her finger under his jaw and closed his mouth with a smirk.

"Wow Cole, you look really beautiful" he breathes.

Seriously dude?!!

I whacked him on the arm while Colette turned pink.

"Thanks" she murmered.

"Where are you going?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"On a date" Didi answered for her. Just incase his appearance makes her try and cancel.

His eyes stormed and he looked angry...what?

"Well enjoy" he said his voice stony and left slamming the door behind him.

What the fuck was that?!

I looked at Colette and saw she paled.

"This was a bad idea wasn't it? I'm gonna-"

We all rose our voices in protest but she seemed really reluctant to listen.

I sighed and stormed out going to find the douchebag.

I went to the room Colette showed me he claimed as his and knocked.

"Go away"

I opened the door.

He groaned when he saw me, "I knew you would come"

"What the fuck Alex?!" I started.

He got up from his bed and started throwing a football not paying attention to me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I snatched the ball as it went into the air.

He sighed and faced the wall hitting his head over and over.

Thump.

"Alex?"

Thump.

"She wants to cancel her date because you reacted that way"

Thump.

"She should" he muttered.

I grapped his shirt and looked him in the eye, "tell me what the fuck is going on dude. Why shouldn't she go on her date"

He sighed, his eyes looked lost in thought before he clenched his jaw and spoke.

"I'm in love with her"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 612 15
A 2nd fan fiction on Boss & Fort, as it came highly highly requested! Here's hoping to do justice to my 2nd attempt :)
142K 4.2K 33
Maya, Piper, and Nicky are just normal teenagers at a high school, living happy lives until three new guys transfer to the school. They are automatic...
6.2M 147K 39
Rose Addams was born to be a fighter. She grew up to become the strongest boxer. But after the death of her father she gives it all up. All her tim...
5.2K 150 26
AUG. 2015~ MARCH 2016 WARNING: Super cliché and I made this when I was 15, don't judge. Meet Leah Hunter, straight A student, she's on the school's v...