Dance With Me {Book 2: My Dan...

By Vicky16Glossy

PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR NOTHING WILL MAKE SENSE. MATURE CONTENT. ENJOY! More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three Pt.1
Chapter Three Pt.2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve (Janet Chapter)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Eight

67 2 4
By Vicky16Glossy

Victoria was in her closet trying to find something to wear for the club. She was really excited about going to a club again after a while. Ever since the under 21 club got shut down back in Texas, Friday nights haven't been as fun.

Victoria and Dominic haven't given each other much conversation since the day before. Mostly because they didn't know how to start one. Victoria didn't want to tell Dominic that she spent her whole day with a tall and muscular guy that could melt ice off of glaciers. And Dominic didn't want to tell Victoria that he spent his day going back and forth about his relationship with her.

Needless to say, the room was full of awkwardness.

Victoria accidentally dropped her lipstick and they both reached to grab it. Their eyes met and Victoria quickly turned away and removed her hand from his. Dominic picked up the lipstick and put it on the dresser. The next thing she knew, Victoria felt two hands rub up and down her arms.

"Are you okay?" Dominic asked close to her ear. "You seem a little tense"

"I-I-I'm fine," Victoria stood up and walked over to the bathroom. 

He walked over to her and kissed her neck. She couldn't help but slightly moan at how good it felt, they haven't had sex in a week and sexual tension was eating at both of them. But for some reason, Victoria refused to give in. She pulled away and walked out of the bedroom.

"Are you hiding something?" Victoria jumped and realized that it was Janet and Janese with their arms crossed.

"I'm fine," she lied. "I'm just a little frustrated about the auditions on Monday"

"mmmmhm," Janese walked slowly towards the living room and left Janet and Victoria alone. 

Janet stared at Victoria with concern in her eyes as opposed to Janese's judging look.

"What's really going on?" Janet asked. "You and Logan are twins, and he makes that same face that you're making right now whenever he did something to piss me off"

Victoria walked over to Janet and grabbed her hands, "I should be asking you if you're okay. Logan called me yesterday and said that you haven't been sending letters anymore"

Tears fell from her eyes and she collapsed into Victoria's chest. Victoria felt relieved not only because Janet is finally talking about Logan but because she just dodged a major bullet.

She wasn't ready to talk to anyone about her feeling towards Nicholas yet. Mainly because she didn't know herself. 

Thirty minutes later, everyone was set and ready to go.

When they got there, the outside looked the exact same as the one that was back home. Same fluorescent sign, a big bouncer to guard the front door and a long line of teens waiting to get inside.

At this rate, by the time they get in there, it would be morning. The place was full of dancing and hyperactive teens, which was expected. Only this place was ten times worse.

Victoria brought out her phone and dialed Becky. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hello," Becky answered in a loud voice. "Victoria are you guys here yet?"

"Yeah we're outside but the line is insane," she said turning back to the club. "There's no way we can get in with this craziness"

"Are you guys the Ranger group?" asked a tall, muscular guy that was fully dressed in black and had both of his arms covered in tattoos. "Becky is waiting for all of you inside"

Victoria placed her hand on the speaker of her phone, "What's your name?"

"Dakota," he said with a not so friendly look on his face. "Follow me if you want to get inside the club"

The group followed the guy to the back of the building and knocked on the door. A tiny slot that was placed on the top part of the door slid open and two eyes peaked out of it.

"Password," said a girl's voice on the other side of the door.

"London it's me," Dakota said.

"Wait," Dejan said. "You are both named after places? Are you guys siblings?"

"Sadly yes," Dakota slugged his shoulders and turned back to his sister. "Open the door or I'm telling dad about your tattoo"

She closed the slot, unlocked the door and stepped outside, "You have a shit load of tattoos all over your arms and on your back. Why can't I have one?"

"Because I paid for my own and you used his credit card. Now move so we can go inside"

Everyone went inside and left London at the door to pout. Dakota lead them through a long hallway that had strobe lights at the end of it. Loud music was blasting and a bunch of teenagers were yelling and dancing.

"A word of advice," Dakota started. "You guys seem cool and everything but take it from me. The kids in California are stuck up and always looking for a fight. So if some other group comes up to you and wants to dance battle, don't waste your energy"

"So kids just randomly come up to you and challenge you to a dance battle?" Dominic asked. "We don't dance for attention, we dance because its what we love to do"

"Actions speak louder than words," Dakota stopped at the entrance to the club and turned to look over at Janet. 

His eyes went up and down her body as if he were ready to devour her. Janet's whole entire face began to turn red. Victoria noticed the look Janet had in her eyes. It didn't look good...

"Good luck," Dakota said.

He disappeared into the crowd of teens and all of the Rangers turned to look over at Janet. Her face was flushed and puffy due to many days of crying.

"What?" Janese started pushing everyone into the club. "Let's go party!"

All of the Rangers ran towards the dance floor, leaving Dominic and Victoria by themselves. The two stood side by side in the door frame as if waiting for someone to invite them in. But if they were to go inside, where do they go? Do they sit at a table together and act awkward like they are right now or should they go dance with random people that they don't even know? In the old club, they knew everyone that was there and basically were the power couple. Now they can't even hold hands without Victoria pulling away.

Becky popped up from the crowd and walked over to the two, "What are you guys doing here? You've got to show everyone your sick moves!"

"I would love to Becky," Victoria said. "But I'm wearing heels. I can't really do anything other than walk"

""Aw poo..." Becky turned to look at Dominic. "How about you? up for a little show?"

"I guess I could show these people a thing or two," Becky jumped up and down in excitement, grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the DJ booth.

Victoria was left alone and walked towards the bar. She sat down on one of the stools and watched Dominic laughing and giggling with Becky. That just sent a pile of jealousy through her body. She knew that Becky was a great friend and doesn't seem like the boyfriend stealing type, but you can never be too sure these days.

"Can I have a Coke please?" Victoria turned her head and found Nicholas sitting on the stool that was next to hers. "Fancy seeing you here"

"Ditto," Victoria said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Is it about Becky and Dominic?" he asked sipping his soda. "Because if it is, you have nothing to worry about. She's not the homewrecking type"

"How do you keep doing that?"

"You have an easily readable face, you don't hide your emotions very well. Like yesterday, you had a guilty look the entire time that we practiced. You were so busy thinking about what Dominic would think about it, that you wouldn't let yourself show your true potential"

"Well that's not entirely true," Victoria turned her entire body to face the bar. "I didn't want to make a fool of myself because you're an incredible dancer and I'm some mediocre ballet dancer from Texas who was lucky enough to get into a performing arts school"

"Putting yourself down is just an excuse to not try," he stood up and grabbed Victoria's hand. "Is it okay if I hold your hand?"

She nodded and let him lead her to the dance floor so they could watch Dominic and Becky. Everyone cleared the dance floor so Becky and Dominic had room.

Becky spoke into the microphone, "Ladies and gentlemen! We have a newbie here that thinks he can out dance me!"

Everyone started to ooh and aah while the Rangers were cheering and clapping on the other side of the crowd. Victoria smiled slightly, knowing that Dominic was going to dominate as always. But her focus was mostly on Nicholas' hand still interlocked with hers. It was warm and soft yet strong. It made her feel safe.

"So a few day ago, Dominic and I were coming up with a few routines and we have one to show you that I think I can do way better"

"I highly doubt that," Dominic said. "Let's not forget, you asked for my help"

Victoria was observing their flirting. She knew it was flirting because she can vaguely remember having a dream about Dominic flirting with her like that before they started dating. And since most of the dreams she has nowadays are about either Nicholas or her past, she knows that it's flirting.

"Drop the beat," Becky handed her mic to the DJ and got into position. 

The music started to play and the duo went straight into it with full force. Their routine was amazing and looked a little difficult for Victoria to do. She never did anything complicated with Dominic because everything Dominic did was way too advanced for her.

Nicholas could see the concern on Victoria's face and squeezed her hand tighter, "We can go outside if you want to"

"I'm okay," she lied. 

She wanted so badly to go up to both of them and stop their routine. But they weren't doing anything wrong or anything to completely bother her...until it happened. When they ended in their last pose, Becky grabbed Dominic's face and kissed him. And instead of pulling away from her, Dominic grabbed her waist and kissed her back. This wasn't an ordinary kiss, this was a passionate one. One that you see in movies after a couple with sexual tension have. The type that was in the Notebook before the sex scene.

Time seemed to stand still for a while. Vicky could no longer feel her body.  

Tears filled up in her eyes. Any negative emotion she could feel in that moment were multiplied by ten. She's never had this feeling before. Rage, sadness, depression all rolled up into one. If Vicky could, she would walk to the dance floor and rip Becky to shreds. But she couldn't find the strength to even move from where she was standing.

She looked down at her hand and realized that she was still holding Nicholas' hand. When she looked up at his worried face, she saw his lips moving but nothing was coming out. In fact, she couldn't hear anything but muffled cheering. 

Before she knew it, everything began to fade until all she could see was complete darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2K 18
This is my first fan fiction, so I hope you all enjoy my slow burn!
702 12 35
This is my first book I've ever written, so I would love feedback! Feel free to message me anytime! Please vote and comment!
33.6K 1.1K 62
Two ethnicities , one product . Me . Book 1 of 3. Currently being edited, bear with me if some shit just doesn't make sense in the beginning.
116K 763 29
Won't post only on weekends sorry Enemies to lovers obliviously, smut, swearing, knifes, blood, trust issues, idk other emotions sorry about the desc...