Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
✨️Headcanons✨️
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
🍋Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
🍋Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
♤Sepration Chapter♤
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*

2.9K 74 25
By EJsAFreak

(Leon's Pov)

People are all the same. They say they're fans and they say they like me. They don't know me though, nobody bothers to take the time to get to know me. It was a gloomy day. The rain was starting to let up but, the wet ground made the air humid. I was visiting Retropolis with Brock, he said there was some sort of music festival going on and he was invited to be the DJ. I was happy for him but that left me with nothing to do, nobody to talk to.

I was laying on the ground in the apartment we rented out. 8-Bit pulled up an old, retro game on his screen and I spent hours playing it non stop.

I finally died and 8-bit let out a victorious little tune, signaling I beat my old high score. I laid my face on the ground and sighed.

8-bit let out a slow high-pitched noise that sounded like a yawn. I looked up and saw his battery was low so I led him over to his outlet where a small bed was sitting.

I plugged him in and gave him a small thumbs up. With a small smile, his face turned into a little battery symbol.

I got to my feet and stretched out my arms and legs, the room was filled with the ticking of the clock on the wall. I looked over to see it was only 19:45.

Smiling to myself, I hopped onto the couch and pulled out my phone. Maybe (Y/N) could hang out for a little while.

(Y/N) was the only person who actually treated me like a person, aside from Brock and 8-Bit. They were kind, understanding, and the kind of person who loved to go off the wall at any given moment.

I pulled up their contact and sent them a message.

'Hey! Are you busy?'

...

One minute went by.

...

Two minutes went by.

...

♪~!

'Nope! You want to go to the arcade in town?'

Classic (Y/N), they knew me like the back of their hand. I smiled and felt my face warm up.

'Hell yeah! I'll meet you there!'

I hopped up, grabbed the spare apartment key and sprinted out the door. It's been a while since I've seen them and I was excited to hang out.

--------------------------------

Once I got there, I looked out over the neon lit area. This arcade was on another level of insanity, it had three stories of different games.

The first floor had all the active games like Dance Dance Revolution, Guitar Hero, shooter games, Table Hockey, ect. The second floor had pinball machines and older games like Pac-Man, Galaga, Dig-Dug, ect. The third floor was a lounge area with sofas and beanbags.

Before I could start looking around, two hands covered my eyes from behind me. "Guess who?"

I smiled and shrugged, my face started heating up as the voice giggled. They removed their hands and I turned to see (Y/N).

"Long time no see! It's been a while hasn't it?"

I gave them a warm smile and nodded.

(Y/N's Pov)

Leon smiled at me and nodded. I chuckled as I looked around the arcade and spotted a sort of racing game. It had two large cars next to each other with multiple screens folded behind on another. It must be some sort of racing game.

I nudged his arm as I started walking over to the fake vehicle. "How about a race?" He looked to the car, grinned, then looked back to me with a nod.

We hopped in and hit the begin button. The front screen split into four separated screens, covering the whole car to make it look like we're actually on a road. 

I put my hands on the wheel and turned to Leon with a smirk. "I'll beat you at this again."

He moved his hands with the same smirk on his face. 'It's on.'

"READY"

We both looked to the front of the car and grabbed our wheels. I gritted my teeth and Leon unwrapped a lollipop and placed it in his mouth.

"THREE,"

"TWO,"

"ONE,"

"BEGIN!"

We slammed on the gas and zoomed off, passing all the bots as we turned curves. We were both side by side, Leon wasn't going to have that though. He turned his wheel in my direction and pushed my car against a wall.

I hissed to myself then laughed. "HA! You think that will get me!?"

I turned my wheel in his direction, but with much more force. His car smashed through a wall and dove into a giant lake nose first. 

I laughed and lifted my hands up in the air victoriously as I drove past the finish line in first place

The screens all flashed the words 'Congratulations!' in a shimmering gold font as they moved back behind one another.

I looked over to Leon and my smile grew wider. He was slumped in his seat with his arms crossed, an annoyed look crossed his face.

I hopped out of the car and poked his head. "Good game, nerd." He swatted my hand away and gave me the middle finger, failing to keep a straight face.

We both broke out into laughter as he struggled to get out of the car. I looked around the room once again for another game we could play.

We have been here every time when he comes to visit, we've played everything. "What looks fun right now?"

He shrugged as he looked around as well, something caught his eye though and he tugged on my shoulder.

I looked to the direction he pointed in and spotted a picture taking machine. I hopped up and down while clapping my hands, a gasp also escaping my lips.

"We have never done one of these things together!" 'Do you want to do this then?' "Hell yeah! Let's go!"

I grabbed him by the hand and dragged him over to the corner where the machine sat. I turned to him with a smile, his face was a little red but I decided not to pick on him.

"After you good sir." He rolled his eyes and entered, I followed behind.

The inside was much larger than expected, it could fit at least three people. I sat down next to Leon and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Let's get this road on the show!" He looked at me with a lifted eye brow. 'Don't you mean show on th-' I grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes, his face heated up very quickly at my action.

"Shut up." I laughed and let go of his hands, he looked pretty shaken. 

I clicked the button with my foot and sat closer to him. I made a peace sign with on hand and wrapped my arm around Leon, I also stuck my tongue out with a wink.

Leon smiled and made two peace signs with his hands.

'Click'

For then next one I put my hand under Leon's chin and squished his cheeks together. He put his hand on my cheek and pushed me away a bit.

'Click'

Next one I moved to where I had my head laying off the seat and put my legs on the wall. Leon had no idea how to respond to that so he just stood up on the seat and did a kicking pose.

'Click'

I sat up quickly and grabbed Leon, placing him in my lap and holding him bridal style.His face flushed red and he held his hands close to his chest as he stared at me with a weird look.

'Click'

"Okay! One more!" I tried to move Leon off of me but he slipped and his body fell between my legs, his head landed on my stomach.

My face grew hot as he looked up to me, his face also went red. We stayed there for a moment, staring into each other's eyes.

'Click'

He slowly put his hands to both sides of my legs and lifted himself up, he was now towering over me.

We both stood completely still, not daring to move. Suddenly, a little plan bubbled into my mind.

I took my hand and caressed the side of his face. My hands were a bit cold so he gasped at first but soon leaned into my touch.

He held onto my hand and looked down in embarrassment. I took my free hand and tilted hos head up with a finger.

This was my chance.

I leaned into him and locked our lips. He jumped and his breathing increased very quickly but he kissed back.

He moved to where he was sitting next to me. I moved my legs to where they were leaning across the seat. He climbed over my legs and leaned in closer to me, now completely on top of me.

I brought my hands to his head and pulled at his hair, it was much longer than I thought it was. He ran his hand down my side and let it rest on my hip. I pulled away and gasped for air, looking to the hoodie wearing dork above me.

He pulled back and began moving his hands again. 'I know it's a little late to say this but-'

He paused for a bit, his face went red and his hands slightly trembled.

'I really, really like you.'

I smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "I like you too. You're a great guy, you know that?" His face was redder than before but he smiled brightly to me.

I brought him in for another kiss which he gladly excepted. I wrapped my hands around his neck as his kisses slowly trialed down my chin to my neck.

He began nibbling around my neck, looking for a sweet spot. My quite gasps and whimpers filled the little box we where in. I let out an even louder gasp when he bit down on a tender spot.

He abused that spot with kisses and bites as I did my best to hold back moans. He started clawing and rubbing my back, almost like saying he wanted more.

My foggy mind was soon brought back into reality when I heard voices from outside of the box.

"Hey! This looks fun! How about we do this?" 

Leon jumped and did his best to quickly but quietly get off of me. I situated myself and fixed my outfit, he fixed his hoodie and his hidden hair.

I looked down and spotted our printed out pictures as Leon pulled out another sucker. I grabbed them and right as I did, the curtain pulled back, revealing two girls and a boy.

"Oh! Sorry, were you guys in the middle of this?" I collected myself and smiled and the children.

"No, no! You're just fine! We just finished up! You guys can use it now." I hopped out and Leon quickly followed behind me. One of the girls smiled to me as her friends got in. "Thanks!"

We turned away and I let out a loud sigh. Leon, on the other hand, was freaking out. His hands couldn't keep up with the thoughts that were running through his mind.

'Holy shit, we-we almost got spotted, we could have been spotted! How-how were you able to act so calm through that!? They were-'

I stopped him by grabbing his sucker, pulling it out of his mouth and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

His face was red once again and I laughed, putting the sucker in my own mouth. "You're too funny! Next time let's not do something like that in a public place again, hm?"

He stuck his hands in his hoodie pocket, looking away from me with a red face. I smiled at him and put a hand in his pocket. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Aww, I didn't mean to embarrass you that badly!" I laughed as we made our way to the exit of the arcade. "You want me to walk you back?"

He nodded as we exited the arcade and hurried back to the apartment he was staying at.

We both knew that our little rendezvous wasn't over just yet.

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for not updating much anymore! It's not that I'm getting bored, school is just crazy busy and I have a lot to do. Don't hold back those requests though! Thank you again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 132 24
(Rewrite in progress...)This is the old version of the story. I will be working on a rewrite of this as well as other projects. Thanks for reading an...
36K 901 46
A new epic brawler has arrived, and they seem to catch most of brawlers' attention. After some time, those brawlers' try to catch THEIR attention. To...
Addict. By NOBODY

Fanfiction

688 42 26
An AU where they are normal teenagers. The main ship is Mandy and Chester. Expect updates randomly. Much love May Jesus bless you and enjoy life the...
6.7K 60 22
This is a book of how I interpret the brawlers' backstories so if you don't like it...tell me about what you think in the comments!A lot of times I j...