BACK TO LOVE- DAHYUN X MALE R...

By ZAKY14

Have you ever thought how would it feel to raise your children just by yourself? No? Sadly, this is your case... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
AUTHOR NOTE

CHAPTER 24

1.2K 35 1
By ZAKY14

DAEJOON'S POV
We are talking when suddenly the worker brings us our prize, the pic she took of us. It's really cool, I think that Dahyun should keep it...

-Daejoon: Here (hands it to her) I think that you should keep it... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Are you serious? (happy)
-Daejoon: Yup, in my house there's the risk that one of my boys looses it or something... (giggles)
-Dahyun: Okay then (chuckles)
-Daejoon: Well, now I should drop you at your dorm... It's almost time for lunch, let's not make your members wait for you (smiles)
-Dahyun: Okay, let's go (holds hands with me)

We then get into the car and I drop Dahyun at Twice's dorm. She doesn't seem like wanting to go tho...

-Daejoon: Aren't you going inside?
-Dahyun: (sighs) It just felt like a dream having a date, it ended too early... (looks down)

-Daejoon: (chuckles) It was awesome, I'm looking forward for the next one... (squeezes her hand) You don't have to worry, this is not a dream... We are real (smiles)
-Dahyun: I really feel as if in the moment I close my eyes, you would dissappear... I know, it sounds weird, it's just that-
-Daejoon: (kisses her forehead) Our feelings are real, I'm not going anywhere Dahyun... I'm so into you, like really... (giggles)
-Dahyun: (blushes) O-Oppa! (smacks my arm)
-Daejoon: Ouch! What's that for? (laughs)
-Dahyun: Why are you making me blush just when I'm about to see my unnies? They are going to tease me... (pouts)
-Daejoon: That's the problem? (laughs)
-Dahyun: Don't laugh, they are truly a tease~
-Daejoon: Sorry, you are just too cute... (giggles) C'mon, go already inside, they should be waiting for you (smiles)

Suddenly my phone pops out with a notification, I look at it, and it's a Jungkook's message...

"Hyung, are you home? I'll go in an hour🤣"

-Daejoon: Oh, it seems as if I need to go... (smiles) I'll see you (waves)
-Dahyun: Sure... (pouts)
-Daejoon: Don't make that face, we'll hang out soon, okay? (smiles)
-Dahyun: You promise? (puppy eyes)
-Daejoon: I promise... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Can I get something before you leave, then?
-Daejoon: Sure?

Then Dahyun suddenly hugs me, right, I forgot about this kind of things when someone has to leave...

-Dahyun: I want more of this from now on... (shy)
-Daejoon: You can get as much as you want (giggles)
-Dahyun: Oppa... (looks straight into my eyes)
-Daejoon: I love you (smiles)
-Dahyun: (blushes) I-I love you too...

She then enters her dorm, and now that I think about it, I think that it's the first time that we said "I love you" to each other... We are really growing as a couple, I can't be happier...

Well, let's go back home, I don't want to make Jungkook wait. Who knows what can he do, maybe break the door too? I'm not risking...

DAHYUN'S POV
I enter the dorm, and press myself against the door once I closed it. I can't believe what just happened... He surely knows how to make me blush... Ugh, my heartbeat goes too fast!

-Mina: Dahyunie? What are you doing there? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: She just came back from her date with Daejoon oppa, right?
-Dahyun: (shy) I don't want to talk about it... (gets through them)
-Jihyo: C'mon, everyone lets eat! (shouts)

-Nayeon: Yah, there's no need to yell!
-Tzuyu: Look who talks, you even count as two of us while talking...
-Nayeon: Ouch, that hurted unnie... (pouts)
-Jeongyeon: Cringy... (disgusted face)

We then started eating, but the truth is that I'm not eating at all... How's possible to miss someone who you just seen today? I feel the necessity of being with oppa now...

DAEJOON'S POV
I return back to my home, and I find Jungkook already mad because he had to wait... He sure is like a kid.

-Daejoon: What? Aren't you going to greet your hyung? (jokes)
-Jungkook: I told you that I would come~ (pouts)
-Daejoon: Sorry, sorry, I really tried to arrive as soon as possible... (smiles)
-Jungkook: Where were you, by the way? (curious)
-Daejoon: On a date... (smiles)
-Jungkook: Wait-What?! (confused)

-Jungkook: With who? You didn't tell me you were meeting someone...
-Daejoon: Well you are too busy (teasing)
-Jungkook: Who is it? Do I know who is it?
-Daejoon: You sure do... (laughs)
-Jungkook: Huh? Really?
-Daejoon: Yup, she's an idol... (smiles)
-Jungkook: You are dating an idol?!
-Daejoon: Sup...
-Jungkook: Let's see, girl groups with the dating ban ended... (thinks)
-Daejoon: She's from Twice... (chuckles)
-Jungkook: Are you serious?!
-Daejoon: Sup (smiles) What's so surprising about it?
-Jungkook: I don't know, it's just... Woah, no one knows about it yet, right?
-Daejoon: Nope, it seems as if we are winning against Dispatch... (smiles)
-Jungkook: So who's the girl? They are nine...
-Daejoon: Dahyun (smiles)
-Jungkook: You are dating Dahyun?! She's even younger than me!
-Daejoon: And? We don't have such a huge difference of years, but you always act as a baby... (jokes)
-Jungkook: What should I do now? I should call her sister-in-law from now on?
-Daejoon: Please don't do such thing, I didn't ask her out officially... It's just that we are getting to know each other... My sons have to get used to her too... (sighs) That's what worries me the most...
-Jungkook: Dating an idol is hard, you know? We always have a busy schedule-
-Daejoon: I know, but don't worry, I'm ready for waiting as much as necessary... (smiles)
-Jungkook: You are really into her, huh?
-Daejoon: I am... (proud)
-Jungkook: Well, where's Gureum? (smiles)
-Daejoon: Over there... (smiles)

DAHYUN'S POV
We finish eating and now we are supposed to watch a movie... I wonder who was the one who wrote oppa before. Is it a girl? Damn! What am I even thinking about? He has his social life too...

-Chaeyoung: (pokes my cheek) What's wrong?
-Dahyun: Nothing... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: You are obviously lying...
-Dahyun: It's not a big deal being honest...
-Chaeyoung: So?
-Dahyun: I miss Daejoon oppa... (shy)
-Jihyo: Haven't you been with him today? (laughs)
-Dahyun: I know, it's just a weird feeling...
-Mina: Dahyunie is so in love with him... (smiles)
-Nayeon: What's so special about him? He's good looking and so... But, what else?
-Dahyun: You wouldn't understand... (smiles) I want to see him again
-Chaeyoung: Write him (smiles)
-Jihyo: We'll cover you if you want to go... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Really? (smiles)
-Nayeon: You'll have to wait until night tho... So, ask him if he wants to pick you up... (smiles)
-Dahyun: (smiles and nods)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 24.7K 62
Kim Taehyung is a 31 year old therapist. He's great at what he does, the best despite his stern, mature personality. While having all of his patients...
863K 29.1K 80
●COMPLETED● Min Y/n (24) Elementary teacher Jeon Jungkook (25) Single father of 1. A teacher at an elementary school in Seoul, A single father of 1...
28.1K 767 14
[DISCONTINUED] Park Eun-suk was a 19-year-old boy who dreamed of being a KPOP Idol. All of his visions for his future were disrupted when someone, or...
180K 6K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...