The Unexpected

By lovejeleah

A life full of second chances. a lot of my stories end up similar.. :/ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

53

981 35 1
By lovejeleah

Jens pov

As the party went on, I went to look around for Leah. I quickly found her hanging out with my mom and some of my cousins.

"Lee" I call. She looks back and makes contact with me. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask. She nods her head and excuses herself, then she gets out of her chair and walks to me. I had her follow me into the house, to the kitchen as I went to get my iced tea from Starbucks in the fridge.

"What's up?" She asks me. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah! Getting to know more of your family" she says. I smile and sipped my drink after.

"I'm glad you're getting to know them" I said. "Me too. They're nice, funny..kinda wild."

"Haha yeah..they're wild. Get used to it" I said. She smiles and looks away, looking around at who was inside the house. There's just a few people hanging out at the couches. Everyone else is outside.

"I want you to sleep over tonight..no school tomorrow right?"

"I actually have to be at school tomorrow. Faculty meeting." She says.

"Ugh you suck. Well can you make it for dinner? Just me you and Ver?"

"Oh- sure"

"sure?"

"I mean yes"

"Good" I giggle.

It was quiet for a bit. She takes a sip of my drink too. Then she furrows her brows. "Tastes lemony and like strawberries.."

"Strawberry açaí with lemonade. Did you not listen to my order on our way? You ordered it!"

"I'm sorry I forgot" she says with sarcasm. I roll my eyes.

"What did do you tell Ver earlier when she went up to you?" I randomly ask.

"What?"

"During the lil ceremony!"

"Oh..I just said that I love her" she says. I melted.

"So sweet" I pout. "Shut up"she scoffs and tries walking away. She's not a sappy type of person. "Leah!" I giggle and grab her arm. She turns around to see me laughing. "Did she say it back?"

"No" she says all seriously. I gasped. "I'm kidding!!" She quickly says. I sigh hard and clench my teeth. She starts walking away to go the opposite way from the backyard. More like my room.

"Stop following me" she says as we enter my room. "Into my room? Okay" I said. "I'm just trying to fix my lashes." She says and leans forward over the dresser to look in the mirror. I look down at her ass sticking out in her hot ass outfit. I couldn't help but slap it.

"Jennifer." She hisses I laugh at her in the mirror. She pushed me away in a joking way. But I came back closer to her, laying my chin in her shoulder.

"People want you outside" she tells me.

"I want you outside tooooo" I said.

"I'll be there in a bit"

"Okay then I'll wait till you're done." I said."Ugh" she groans. I smile and kiss her cheek. Then I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"My baby's mom is sexy" I teased. "Shut the fuck up!" She laughs out. "No I'm serious!" I whine. She doesn't answer and continues fixing herself. Once she finishes, she placed her one hand on top of my hand, which was on her stomach.

"Okay" she says. "Okay" I repeated. She looks at me in the mirror and shakes her head.

"Kiss me back then I'll leave you alone" I said. "Jennifer-" she stops. I raise my brows at her. She sighs and looks at me, then grabs my face and kisses me. I smile against her lips and kissed her more. She softly kisses me back. I cup her face as we continued kissing for seconds. Almost reaching a full minute.

We put pressure back and forth on each other.

"Okay fuck" she says after pulling back. I smirk and wipe my lip. "I get it you want me" she jokes. "Says the one who tongue fucks me" I said. She scoffs and walks out of my room. I laugh and followed her out. I just love teasing her cause she gets sooo annoyed.

-

Later during dinner with my daughter and Leah, we ate at Veronica's favorite restaurant. Same place we went for her birthday.

"And are we celebrating tonight? I see she has Leis on" the waiter says. "Oh yes! My baby just graduated kinder" I said happily. "Well congratulations young lady!"

"What do you say mama?" I ask her. "Thaaank you" She says cutely. "Of course! Would you guys like a complimentary desert on us? For the special day"

"Yeah!" Veronica exclaims. Leah and I laughed. "Yes please" I tell the waiter. "Sure thing. I'll be back with that" he says and leaves.

"Are you paying tonight?!" I ask Veronica. "Noooo" She giggles. "No?" I ask. "No! You are!" She says. I open my mouth and cross my arms. "But you graduated! You're grown now!" I joke. "No!" She says. "Haha I'm kidding baby" I said and hugged her tight.

"I'll pay" Leah says. "Nope" I said right away. "Yes. For my present to her. Even though I got her something" she says. Leah makes a face at me indicating that she really wants to pay.

"Okay fine"

"Cool" she smiles.

We continue to enjoy the rest of the night together. Just the three of us enjoying the nice dinner we had.

After a bit, Leah paid. Then we left and she drove us back to my place.

"So when are you officially out of school for the summer break?" I ask her as we're just standing by the front door but inside. Veronica already wandered off in the house.

"Friday I'm off for the summer"

"Oh yay!!" I said happily. She smiles. Then she looks down at her hands and plays with her fingers a bit.

"Thanks for inviting me today. It means a lot." she says softly. "No need to thank me! You're required to be there."

"Yeah but after what happened, usually people wouldn't invite someone like me."

"You're different" I said.

"Well" she shrugs. "If you need me then text or call me. But thank you so much for everything today. Today I felt like it wasn't just me taking care of her today. I felt like me and you co-parented.. and honestly I loved it. It was cute seeing you two hug during the graduation but I got emotional too when I saw you trying to collect yourself together. I'm slowly learning myself that you're her real mom and she's not only mine anymore-"

"Jennifer no. It's not like you have to act like you have to share her with me. I was the one who made that mistake and I should deal with the problems."

"Yeah I know but I want to help you. I like seeing you two bonded together so I think it's even better getting closer to the point that she loves you as her mom. She doesn't have to know right away what the deal is. But she can grow into it" I said.

"Yeah..that's true."

"Well anyways..let me know when you're home. But no texting me while driving" I assure her. "Of course" She giggles. "Byeee" I said and reached my arms out for a hug. She hugs me for a few seconds. Then she pulls back a bit and unexpectedly gave me a short kiss on the lips. I smiled even more.

"Bye" She says and uses her thumb to rub my face softly. I bite my lip as she walks out to her car and I just watched her as I leaned against the door frame while holding onto the door.

As the night was coming to an end, after Veronica and I showered, we were just laying in my bed. I was playing with her by tickling her a lot. She has the cutest little girl laugh. She attempted to tickle me but I tickled her back and she screamed and laughed again. Then my phone rang. I looked at it and see it's a FaceTime call from Leah.

"It's Leah" I gasped and answered the phone. "Hiiii Miss Leah!" Veronica says loudly. "Haha hi baby." She says. "We just finished showering and we're just chilling for a bit before it's bed time." I tell her.

"Yeah mommy let me use the new bath bomb that auntie Vanessa gave me. It was a unicorn and had rainbow colors" Veronica says. I smiled. "Yeah? Did it smell good?" Leah asks her. "Yeah. It smells like fruits!"

"Mmm yummy!"

"And it goes 'ssssss' like a snake when you put it in the water"

"Haha Yeah. That's how the smells come out" Leah says. "It's cool" Veronica says.

"Tell her about what grandma said she's taking you to on Friday" I said to Ver.

"Oh yeah! Grandma said she's gonna take me to the movies to watch the new Lego movie."

"She's spending the whooole day with her grandma" I said.

"Ohhh Cool! While you're with your grandma, me and mommy can hang out that day so she won't be bored at home" Leah says. I started to laugh. She knows I was gonna ask her to hang out with me since it's her first day off.

"Aww I wanna be with you guys" Veronica says. "But you're gonna be with grandma, babe!"

"We can spend the next day together. Sounds fair?" Leah says to her. "Okay!" Veronica says happily.

"You gotta sleep now babe" I tell Veronica. She groans and looks up at me. I smile and leaned down a bit to kiss her forehead. "Come on. You had a long busy day" I said and sat up. She follows me out of my room while I was still on FaceTime with Leah.

I put Veronica to bed. She was comfortable under her sheets, holding her stuffed character that she always sleeps with.

"Goodnight baby" I said softly. "Goodnight mommy. Goodnight Miss Leah" She says. "Goodnight sweetie" Leah replies sweetly. I gave her another kiss. Then I left her room, closing the door halfway.

I went back in my room and carried on a conversation with Leah.

"So where are we exactly going on Friday?" I ask her. "Wanna go to the beach? I could bring snacks for us" she says. "Oh sure"

"We can go mid day. Then a late lunch or dinner thing after. Whatever.." she says.

"Okay. That's sounds good" I said and smiled at her.

We both didn't talk for a few seconds. It was just silent. I was playing with my hair but wasn't looking at the phone.

"I might cut my hair" I randomly said. "Really? How short?" "Mid shoulder" I said. "Hmm..well that would look cute on you" she says. "You think?" "Yeah! I can picture it already. And you know how to style up so there's nothing to worry about. You'll look gorgeous" she tells me. I already feel better and more confident now wanting to cut my hair. I had doubts but she made those doubts go away. Simple things like that make me happy. Especially when it comes from her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4K 40
Can her life get any more complicated? ** BIG S/O TO MÁRCIA FOR ANOTHER AMAZING COVER! **
I'M YOURS By a

Fanfiction

43K 1.8K 57
no happy endings
147K 2.5K 18
Lauren Jaugerui Imagines Hope you enjoy! Completed.
148K 5.3K 24
As the drama of book one continues to unfold, both Leah and Jennifer face many challenges. The two have proven that they can handle obstacles, but wh...