Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball 🏀? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...😉) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 66

29.6K 1.3K 492
By dreamdoll22

Ong coming here to write is a real life coping session for me 💙 my ig got disabled for anyone wondering where I was. My back up is @prettyaurass until I figure out how to get myaxclipz.
***
Cassie Davis
As we stood in line in front of the club, Lisa, Vanessa, and I waited for the bouncers to let us in. The whole line was filled with people that were definitely over 21. They were out here drinking and smoking even before we got into the place.

A group in front of us were obviously teenagers. Literally. They were short, had bad makeup jobs, prom dresses on and I think one of them stuffed their bra but I really couldn't tell. I wanted to see if they were going to get let in because it was seriously ridiculous.

"Lis look in front of us." I whispered pointing to the girls.

She busted out laughing making it obvious and causing the girls to turn around.

"Yes." One of them spat rolling they neck.

I couldn't even take them seriously. I started laughing too.

"Y'all like thirteen." I cackled.

"Exactly. I can't even be mad." Lisa hollered.

"Girl you are mad loud." Vanessa joked, causing Lisa and I to stop laughing.

"What?" Vanessa asked.

"Nothing." Lisa and I shrugged.

Turning back to the little girls in front of us, they finally moved up to the bouncer who checked the ID's they pulled out.

Lisa, Vanessa, and I watched to see if he was going to let them. Stepping up in line figuring he'd deny them access, we watched as the dude let them right in. Those girls couldn't have been less than thirteen and they were really about to party with a bunch of old heads.

"You seen that!" Lisa whispered looking at both me and Vanessa.

"It happens here all the time." Vanessa sighed. "But they end up getting kicked out when asked for ID at the bar if they try to get drinks."

"Oh my gosh." I gasped.

"Next!" The bouncer called out.

The three of us walked up to him confidently pulling out our wallets and fake ID's. He quickly scanned them one by one.

"Aight...y'all good." He approved, handing us back the ID's and opening up the velvet rope for us.

I immediately shot Vanessa a look once the bouncer wasn't within eye range of us.

"I know I sound crazy but I still can't believe that worked." I whispered.

"Like I said, it works all the time." She smiled.

The three of us walked all the way into the club. It was dark, smelled of weed and heavy liquor, had a bunch of strobe lights flickering and the music was hella loud.

Me and Lisa's first instinct was to sit down in the little lounge area to settle in before we actually got to have fun but Vanessa was dragging us towards the bar.

"Look y'all. They have everything." She smiled pointing towards the back wall where the bottles stood on shelves.

"...you wanna go half and half on a bottle since Lisa's not drinking?" I asked her.

"No, no I'll pay for it." Vanessa offered.

"Girl you sure? I heard them jawns cost like 125 a pop." Lisa asked making sure Vanessa was down to pay.

"Don't worry, I got it." Vanessa smiled, grabbing her wallet.

Lisa looked over at me.

"Well I'm not really drinking tonight so y'all could go on head. I'll probably have a shot or two for a buzz." She shrugged.

"Ugh I feel bad." I pouted. "Lis you sure you don't want to call a cab afterwards?"

"Cass. I told you it's fine. I don't need alcohol to have fun all the time. I'll just get my lil buzz and I'll be fine." She smiled, waving me off.

"Alright, alright." I sighed.

Vanessa went ahead and brought two bottles of D'ussé. The three of us found an empty lounge, taking a seat and settling in.

"Aw bitch...you tryna get us drunk, drunk ain't ya?" I laughed, grabbing a bottle from her.

"We gone be hot girls for the night okay." Vanessa laughed, sticking her tongue out.

"Y'all crazy. And Cass now you know damn well you not bout to be a hot girl." Lisa laughed. "You gotta whole ass nigga."

"You right Lis. Ima be half a hot girl. Have fun and drive the boat. In the name of thee stallion." I joked.

"Since we talkin bout driving the boat, how bout you go first Cassie?" Vanessa smirked. "You the birthday bitch."

"Aht! You right." I smiled.

"Aight let me get this bottle open and we could use that one when we run out." Vanessa said, pointing to my bottle.

As Vanessa walked away, I turned to Lisa who'd been vibing out to the music.

"She's sort of cool...I guess." I smiled, nudging her arm.

"I mean...yeah. I still got that weird vibe but let's just see how tonight goes. I ain't gone judge her just on that. We did it too soon and now sis showing red flags." Lisa explained.

I nodded my head in agreement.

Vanessa came back with the open bottle of D'ussé and a shot glass for Lisa.

"Look Vanessa...I know how you white bitches get down. I ain't tryna get all white girl wasted aight. Just a tad tipsy and that's it." I announced.

"Well I'm like half Hispanic so it evens out." She smiled.

"Let me get my luh shot glass." Lisa sighed, taking the glass from Vanessa.

"Okay Cass you ready to drive the boat?!" Vanessa exclaimed.

Saint Smith
11:55pm
A nigga was so bored, I was staring into space and unintentionally beat boxing. Getting up from my spot on the couch, I headed to my bedroom looking for a backwoods to roll my weed up.

It was too late for me to call anybody up to hang out with. All my niggas was sleep or with they girl. Shit was wack. Cassie ain't call me since this afternoon. It'd been all text messages and shawty stopped texting me about an hour ago. She needed to hurry up and come home. Wasn't gone front like I ain't miss her.

Today was my last day of practice and a nigga was exhausted. I could finally rest after our last game. I put in all this work and by the end it would finally pay off.

Pulling out a dime of weed from my pocket, I carefully rolled my blunt taking my time with it. Finding my lighter from my other pocket, I lit it taking the first puff.

I couldn't help but wonder, was this the shit I was doing before I met Cassie? On a Thursday night, all by myself in my crib. Shit didn't even sound right. Back then, I used to have my niggas over from the other side of town.

I ain't speak to them in a while so it was pointless going back to see what they was up to. Half them niggas were drug dealers and gang bangers anyways. I couldn't be caught up in none of that at the moment just cause I was bored.

Like a good nigga, I laid back on my couch turning on Cartoon Network.

I checked my phone every now and then, looking to see if I'd gotten any notifications or to scroll through my Instagram feed. All I seen was the same shit.

Random chicks, niggas from school, and people from my old neighborhood. Shit was boring. I scrolled down my story time line seeing if niggas was active. Then Cassie's luh story icon popped up.

I hesitantly clicked on it, feeling like she would think I was spying or some shit. I ain't care at the end of the day. First thing I saw was her lip syncing to some song with a drink in her hand.

She looked good as fuck. But then she turned the camera to Vanessa who'd been sitting on her lap. I unintentionally furrowed my brow. I ain't like that bitch. She was annoying.

Cassie special ass always befriending somebody. Couldn't blame her though. Shawty was social like that. Me? Nah. I attracted people. People didn't attract me.

In the next video on her story was Lisa dancing on her, then the three girls taking shots, more dancing, and a bunch of other shit. I was happy Cass was having a good time and getting out. Just as long as she wasn't doing nothing dumb, like I said I was cool with it.

She was officially a grown ass women. It'd just turned twelve about five minutes ago. I reflected on how I've seen her grown for the time I did know her.

Can't believe we ended up here. Started out as best friends now we was together, talking about having kids and shit. Shit was crazy.

Cassie Davis
2:00am
A bitch was twisted. Too twisted to walk or even open my eyes. I told myself I wasn't gone get "white girl wasted" but my ass did. Vanessa was dropped off first by Lisa and I was next.

"Lis..." I smiled, looking over at her blurred image.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too Cass." She giggled. "But you only saying that cause you tipsy as fuck."

"No...like I really...really love you baby girl. You and Vanessa made this the bestest birthday ever." I smiled, leaning on her shoulder as she drove.

"I'm glad I did mamas but you gone have to get off my shoulder while I'm driving." She huffed, nudging me off of her a little.

"I'm sorry my love." I murmured, sitting back up in my seat.

The car had went quiet for a while or maybe a couple of seconds. I didn't know and damn sure couldn't tell.

"Ooo! Remember when our favorite song came on and we were all screaming and dancing and shit and then that old head came up to us asking us for lap dances." I rambled.

"Mmhm." Lisa murmured.

"I said...no! I have a boyfriend, you have a boyfriend, and Vanessa is good. I'm such a good friend. I protected us from that old man." I giggled.

"Yup." Lisa laughed.

"What's so funny?" I pouted, folding my arms.

"Cass your drunk. As soon as you get home, you need to hydrate, shower, hydrate some more and go to bed." She smiled.

"Wait so we're not going back?" I whined.

"...your annoying." She laughed. "And...your home."

I looked out of the window, looking up at Saints apartment building.

Lisa parked in the front, dragging me from the passenger seat and helped me walk into the building, through the lobby, into the elevator and down the hall to Saints apartment.

She knocked on his door. Moments later, a shirtless Saint stood upon us rubbing his eyes as if he'd just woken up.

"She's all yours." Lisa spoke.

"Cass you fucked up?" Saint asked, taking me from Lisa.

"Yeah she's a little tipsy...don't worry she's been good tonight other than that." Lisa said.

"Aight thank you Lis." Saint mumbled.

"No problem. Happy birthday Cass." She said, walking away.

Taking me in his apartment, Saint closed the door behind us, grabbed my clutch from my hands and helped me walk into his bedroom.

He laid me on his bed, taking my shoes off and helping me out of my dress.

"Sit up ma." He mumbled, grabbing a large t-shirt from his dresser.

I sat up staring at him. He rolled up the shirt, trying to put it over my head. Lifting my hands up, I put my arms through the holes of the shirt and pulled it down over my body.

I closed my eyes then I felt him pull off my fake eyelashes and wipe my makeup off with my wipes. Moments later, a hot wash cloth was pressed against my face to make sure all my makeup was gone.

Attempting to lay down, Saint stopped me.

"Hold on." He spoke.

I closed my eyes while I felt him tie my hair up in a pony tail and wrap it into a bun. I opened my eyes, looking in the mirror. It wasn't perfect but he tried and I was grateful.

"Can I lay down now?" I asked.

"Wait like two more minutes." He answered, leaving the room.

While he was gone, I looked around taking a deep breath. After a crazy night of drinking and shit I could barely even remember, Saint still took care of me. He treated me so well. He put up with damn there everything I did. I loved him for that.

My eyes started tearing. I was only emotional because I was drunk but even if I wasn't, I'd still shed a tear.

He came back, walking over to me with a cold bottle of water.

"Why you look like you bout to cry?" He asked, putting a piece of my loose hair behind my ear.

"It's because I love you." I mumbled, looking up at him.

"I love you too." He chuckled, opening the water bottle. "Tilt ya head back."

I tilted my head, opening up my mouth as he poured the icy cold water down my throat.

He waited until I swallowed to pour me another sip. We repeated this process until the water bottle was empty.

He wrapped his arm around my body, picking me up with one hand to help me stand up. With the other hand, he pulled back his covers so I could lay down.

Letting go of me, I got into his bed cuddling with one of his pillows.

I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"Happy birthday Cass." He mumbled.

***
How was it y'all?🥺
Vote💞
Comment💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 700 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. 💋
71.7K 1.5K 48
⚠️W̶A̶R̶N̶I̶N̶G̶⚠️ So this book is from my old account and is finished here. So don't say this was copied *Thanks* C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆ (B͟O͟O͟K͟...
14.2K 602 14
I really like where this is headed so I'm just going to make it a book.
5.6K 331 102
Part II of "Adopted By NBA YoungBoy". I hope you guys enjoy! By the way, please excuse any grammar mistakes or anything in this book.