My first love Shigaraki x rea...

Von Coco34500

(This book is shit... wrote it in middle school tried fixing it but I gave up. Good luck and don't take this... Mehr

Ch. 1-
Ch. 2-
Ch. 3-
Ch. 4-
Ch. 5
N/A
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
N/A
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
N/A
Ch. 13
Ch.14
Ch. 15
Ch.16
Ch.17
ANOTHER N/A
Ch.18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
0-0 pics
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Another book?
Side story 1: Sadness
Side story 2: HAPPY.
Side story: Happy part 2
.... aint important to the story. Read if you wanna.

Ch.36

1.3K 55 36
Von Coco34500

This happed in the anime btw I wanted to make this perfect because it was one of my fav moments of course the parts that talk about
n/y are fake and I added the the rest is basically the anime. I think.

I love toga even know she's psycho.

This is a Tomura chapter by the way, it's gonna be a little longer then the rest.

Tomura POV-

"Are you curious, Tomura shigaraki...about that boy, Izuku Midoriya"  Kurogiri ask me calmly.

Before I could answer that fool someone opens the door—"shigaraki, You all have been the talk of the town for the past few days" a familiar guys voice spoke. The smell of smoke started to come into the small room.

Of course it was Giran, what's that pig doing here.

"I heard your starting something big" he added probably smirking up a storm, I didn't want to look at him. There was other people here, I could feel it.

"I also heard you found the love of your life, do you think—"

I crush the picture of the green headed boy turning it into ash—"and? Who are they?" I ask little annoyed at the man. Who does he think he is?

I face him seeing him grinning, we stay quiet as he walks away from the door.

"So it's you, huh?" I heard the boy in front of me say, he was a ugly guy with marks that looked like they was burned on him around his eyes and On his lower half of his mouth going down to his neck.

I glare."I saw a picture of you but you look gross in person" he states, I didn't even flinch at his words I mean I got it a lot.

I wonder how n/y thinks of me? Am I ugly to her? I will have to ask later.

"Wow! The hand guy!" The girl beside him yells excited—her hands in a fist as she moves them up and down like a crazy person. "Your friends with this great stain, right? Right?" She yells even more excited for some reason.

"Let me join, too! The league of villains!" She adds putting her hands up to her face spreading them out, out of a fist—as she leads her head to the side.

We stay quiet again, did he really just bring theses fools into my hideout?

"Kurogiri, get rid of theses guys" I state pointing my hand at each one of them, "everything I hate came together in one set." I added not giving a half-heartily sentence.

I point to the girl, "a brat—" I stated then pointed at the guy"—and a rude guy" I finished glaring at each one of them mostly Giran for bringing the here in the first place.

"Now, now" Kurogiri sighed.

"They came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out, Tomura shigaraki" he spoke again putting his hands up.

Did he even have any?

"Besides that big shot brother brought them, they bound to be valuable assets" he added carefully.

I roll my eyes—"I don't care what you do with them but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri" Giran spoke with that grin of his looking start at me even though he was talking to the purple mist. "At least let me introduce them" he added walking closer into the middle of them.

"First this cute little high school girl" he said.

"Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the medial but she's on the run as a suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss" he finishes not even hiding the fact he was looking Her up and down.

She smirks, "I'm toga. Himiko toga" she shouts-happily leaving me to frown her way.

"It's hard to live, I want the world to become an easier place to live!" She finally says in a normal voice holding her hand up to the middle of her chest.

"I want to become mr stainy! I want to kill mr stainy! So let me join the league of villains, Tomura!" She says way to excited once again moving her arms up and down as her hands stayed in a fist.

She was doing so well.

"I don't get her. Is she crazy?" I said.

"She can hold a conversation for the most part, I'm sure she'll be of use" Giran explained.

"Next this guy over here, no he hasn't committed any flashy crimes but he holds fast to the hero killer ideology" he said pointing to the black hair weirdo with the scars.

"I'm uneasy about him" the man spoke rolling his eyes—"does this organization really have a just cause...don't tell me you're gonna let this crazy woman in" he moans upset.

She giggles quickly.

"Hey, you can't even do what that crazy high school girl was able to do, give your name first, you're a adult right?" I state.

He rolls his eyes—"I go by dabi right now" he shrugs.

"That's not what I want to know, what's your real name?" I ask getting frustrated. "I'll tell you when it's the time, Anyways I will carry out the will of the hero killer" he simply said with no meaning what so ever.

He was staring to piss me off. "You don't have to say what you haven't been asked"  I said.

"Jeez, everyone's so hung up about stain, stain, stain! I don't like it." I mutter getting up off the uncomfortable chair. "You mustn't, shigaraki" Kurogiri shouts over my muttering.

I let out a shaky breath—"I don't feel good" I explained. "Your all no good!" I yell holding up my hand and running to them.

In the blink of an eye Kurogiri stopped all of his with his quirk, "please calm down, Tomura shigaraki. If what you wish is to come to pass then we must increase the organization's numbers." he spoke making sure nobody wound hurt each other for some reason.

"We should not be rejecting them, we should be receiving them...you must use it, all of it and any ideology he left behind" he whispers.

I back up pulling my hands out—"shut up" I murmur walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Giran asks. "Shut up!" I yell slamming the door.

Annoying! Annoying! Annoying! Annoying!Annoying! Annoying! Annoying Annoying

N/y.

****

"D-a-b-i" She says slowly before nodding to herself, I chuckle. "What?" She ask trying to make a frown but couldn't because an half of a smile kept on appearing.

She puts her hands to her hips as I lean back on her bed—"was he worse then toga" she says with a playful smirk in front of me.

"He was rude, annoying, ugly, did I say rude" I say sighing. She giggles before walking to her desk that was behind her and grabbing some clothes she had made perfectly and put them away quickly. "Your cute when you over think things" I stated out of nowhere.

She gives me a confused look if her mind was in some other world, "well your hot 24/7 so yeah" she smiles. I felt my cheeks heat up a little bit but I cover it up with a chuckle myself.

"So anything else you wanna tell me?  I was waiting to hear some sexy model came in wanting to kill All might will you, and her quirk had something to do with her big boobies" she shrugs putting the rest of her clothes away.

She looks at me grinning—"she wouldn't look as good as you, you know?" I said making her smile.

She walks over to me as leans down so we was face to face, "I mean of course she wound look better then me..she would be a model" she shrugs before wrapping her arms around at my neck.

I grab her thighs making her jump into my lap, "no, Your the most beautiful girl I have ever met. The nicest one too, most wouldn't want to be with a guy that looks like a used candy-wrapper plus being a villain doesn't help" I frown.

Her smile drops and she frowns too—"who cares about what other people think? I love you for you, not the way you look or what you are choosing to do with your life. I know who you truthfully are and that's why I'm with you right now" she explains.

She leans in and smashes her lips onto my before I could answer her, she didn't care how I looked? She didn't care that I was a villain?

I smile into the kiss moving my hands to her waist pulling her in, to be honest I don't know what love is. A feeling you feel In your heart.

I feel like she's the only thing that's keeping me alive at this point, if she leaves me or disappears I will die. Is that love? My cheeks turn hot when she laughs, smiles or even just says something. I love the way she talks, the way her arms wrap around me.

The way our bodies press against each other, I love everything about her. She's perfect, and
I'm a nobody. Right?

I felt my hold on her get tighter if she was about to leave and never come back after this heated kiss. "Tenko..I'm not going anyway don't worry I will stay with you until the very end" she whispers into the kiss.

"But..do I deserve you?" I ask pulling away from her lips, she frowns.

"Yes Tenko, you are the best boyfriend..making sure I'm safe at all times, making sure I'm happy and comfortable around you even leaving your hideout to come and visit even though it's dangerous. I love you So much" she says with a smile, I felt one on my face too.

I chuckle—"me too. I love you more then you could even imagine" I mutter before smashing my lips back on hers.

I wasn't a nobody or somebody to her. I was her boyfriend, the person she loves and I'm grateful.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.7K 445 21
[Under editing] ✓Completed✓ Book 2 out! Your grew up with villains your whole life. you never knew what to do since your quirk was really strong. Yo...
3.9K 181 78
The beginning was in Qingqing, China. The manifestation of the superpowers which will be soon known as' Quirks'. The society, which grew accustomed...
225K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
2.9M 99.6K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...