Stronger, With Or Without You

By Steph_Cahill

!!!TRAILER ATTACHED!!! Formally known as 'The Bad Boy Made Me Stronger' READ FULL DESCRIPTION PLEASE, THANK Y... More

Hiiiiii
Aesthetics
Prologue
01~what else can you do with those hands of yours?
02~ Mr Buttock
04~ Darling
05~ a man that models for heaven
06~blinding lights
07~smash his balls with my ice cream cone
08~I'm in love with you
09~go away
10~bitch alert
11~ Skittles, nerds, airheads and chocolate
12~pickup up truck
13~Take my hand(1)
14~Take my hand(2)
15~my demons are back
16~I want it, I got it
17~fallen angel
18~Curly
19~sorry to spoil your fantasies
20~We are gonna have lot's of fun Roberts
21~white rose
I'm sorry
22~did you just quote The Lion King?
23~did you take my lighter?
24~ Payphone
Trailer/ New Title?!
25~kids, the drunk and the angry
26~ dance like no one's watching
27~ a relaxing episode of the Thundermans
28~ Chug Chucks
29~ professional hitmen
30~ bow down to your queen
31~ Bring it on
32~ a little angelic devil
33~ in a fucking pineapple under the sea
34~ Wakanda Forever
35~ real morbid shit
36~ somebody come get her (1)
37~ somebody come get her (2)
38~ be like other girls
39~ nuts and gossip
40~ it all ends tonight
41~ stronger, with or without you
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Rebecca and Dylan's Story
Bonus Chapter- Addi and Jake /New ending for SWOWU/ New books

03~This is our PMSing friend Hunter

3.5K 149 105
By Steph_Cahill

This chapter is dedicated to dreampinky for being my first voter. Thank you💕

Chapter 03~This is our PMSing friend Hunter

I was sitting on an empty lunch table in the farthest part of the cafeteria with my headphones in and music blasting.

I almost reconsidered and sat with Colette but stopped myself when I saw their table, it was gob smack right in the middle and people were eating and laughing there.

And that just screams attention. What I'm trying to stay away from.

She was looking around frantically for me but luckily I ducked and managed to sneak away, not wanting to get spotted.

So far so good.

Until my headphones were violently ripped off by someone.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed and turned around to see a very pissed Colette and a very amused Alex.

Shit! How did I not see them coming?!

"What are you doing here?" I started of.

"More like what are you doing here?!" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"My table is over there, and you're over here! This is not what you call seating with someone at lunch!"

I instantly felt bad at how sad she looked, "I'm sorry Colette" I said sincerily.

She smirked, "Fine, lets go"

I looked at her in suprise, "umm no, I think not"

Her smile increased, "You don't seem to understand, when you tell Colette you're gonna do something you are gonna do-it"

I shook my head, "Look I'm-"

"Alex do the honours" she cut me off and Alex picked me up then threw me over his shoulders.

The fuck?!

I hit his back and struggled against his hold, "what the heck Alex?!"

"Sorry, boss's orders" I heard him say and I looked sideways to find Colette.

She was strutting towards her table with an accomplished look on her face. I also found every pair of eyes in the cafeteria on us.

Why wouldn't they I'm sure this was a sight, new girl being carried on a popular and attractive guy's back towards the 'popular' table with crazy blond girl at their side.

Great. Just effing great.

We got to the table and Alex carefully dropped me beside a very smug looking Colette.

I huffed. She just basically kidnapped me!

She gave a wide smile"guys this my new friend Steph!"

"Unlucky her" one of the girls on the table muttered.

She had loosely curled black hair with yellow, red, white and purple streaks, purple eyes (probably from contacts) and wore a long sleeve tight top with net cutting at the sides, some black jeans and had a peircing on her left eybrow.

That must be Addison.

Colette ignored her, "she's gonna be sitting with us from now on and is to be treated with respect" she shot most of the boys on the table death glares.

"Don't worry, I'll rip they're tongues out if they don't" I half joked.

Most of them widened they're eyes but one just laughed and shook his head.

"Hm I love her already" Addison said and gave me a smile.

The boy that laughed earlier started looking me up and down and I started to feel uncomfortable.

Then he gave me a goofy grin. Huh?

"Welcome to our table of paradise, remember we wear pink on Wednesdays" he winked. My, my, this boy was something, he was cute too.

"So meet the troop" Colette smiled and continued, "you already know Alexander"

"Will you st-"

"The sparkly pink princess over there is Didi" Colette completely ignored Alex and he glared at her.

She had curly waist lenght brown hair and pale green eyes, she really did look like a sparkly pink princess.

I smiled at her, I like the fact she's herself not many people get to enjoy that.

"The one who is putting fries on his teeth as fangs is Jake. Colette continued.

"I am Dracula, bleh bleh bleh" everyone chuckled while Addison rolled her eyes.

Oh so that's Jake. Why am I surprised? He literally laughed at a threat.

"The black and evil witch of the west is Addison"

She bowed, "at your service" she said sarcastically.

I noticed how the table I'm sitting on is slightly separated from the other table where most people are seating.

The people on this table were myself, Alex, Colette, Addison, Didi and Jake.

Huh, weird.

Jake narrowed his eyes, "where have I seen you before?"

Oh no. He recognizes me?! Do I have to leave...

I stood up just as Colette said, "she was the one that kneed Hunt in the balls"

Oh. Oh thank God, that's were he recognizes me from.

They all turned to look at me. Colette eyeing me carefully.

Way to freak out for no reason Steph!

Everyone started talking immediately.

"I saw the whole thing!"

"It was so cool"

"Eh, could have used more force"

Everyone turned to look at Addison who made the last statement, "What?"

Alex opened his mouth but Jake stopped him by shouting ,"Wait!!"

Everyone kept mute and turned to him, he was tapping his chin.

"Where i-"

"What the fuck is going on?!"an angry voice exclaimed behind me.

Wow, people in this school are really rude, someone always cuts another person off.

"Ayee there he is, the man of the hour, Steph this is our PMSing friend, Hunter" Jake smiled and visibly relaxed, relieved to see him.

I turned around to come face to face with Mr gorgeous eyes or should I say Hunter.

He was more goodlooking upclose and had dark black hair that was dyed blond in front and was spiked, he had tatoos on both arms with a muscular build and lets not forget those gorgeous green eyes.

Wow, I think I have an eye fetish.

He was staring right back at me and I almost thought didn't recognize me until he said, "You!"

I wanted to yell 'V' but pushed my childish tendecies aside and kept my mouth shut.

His jaw was clenched and his eyes looked cold and empty but I knew better than to believe that they really were.

"Mate where've you been?" Jake asked obviously not paying attention as he was smearing ketchup on his fake phangs to make it look like blood.

"Who invited her?!" Hunter said comletely ignoring Jake.

Colette stood in front of me and matched his stare, "I did"

"Well I want this bitch gone and I want her gone now"

Wait. Did he just? Bruh!

I stood up and gently moved Colette away so I could give him a piece of my mind. No one pisses me of and gets away with it!

"Listen and listen well asshole, you don't get to fucking talk about me like I'm not here! Shit is meant to come out of your ass and not your mouth. And don't you fucking call me a bitch, I've only met you twice yet I can see you're the reason they invented middle fingers! I don't need bullshit from you right now, I already have enough of that so please kindly shut the fuck up and sit down.

Everyone was stunned and quiet and I noticed the whole cafeteria was watching. I instantly felt irritated, this felt like Brandon all over again.

That damned name. I just had to say that damned name.

"Mind your business!" I snapped at the cafetaria and instantly everyone went back to what they were doing.

I let out a couple of unladylike words under my breathe and sat down completely forgetting for a moment were I was. Until Jake decided to remind me.

"Wow Hunt, you just got your ass handed to you by a girl in flipflops"

Addison who was seating beside him, whacked him on the arm.

"Ow! That fucking hurt babe!"

Babe?

I looked at both of them unable to stop myself, "you guys are a couple?"

"Unfortunately" Addison muttered while Jake slung his arm around her and smiled.

"Yep and she loves me" he said.

She hit him again but this time I didn't miss the slight smile on her face.

Wow, they took opposites attract to a whole new level.

"And you can see the abusive one in the relationship" Jake rubbed his arm with a pout.

Aw. They're cute.

I let out a small smile and saw Colette was in a heated argument with Hunter. And it looks like she's... winning.

Hunter rolled his eyes and sat beside me, while Colette sat on the other side smiling happily.

She looked at Alex who was currently sitting on the other table and making out with a blond girl and it was getting really heated.

Something flashed in her eyes for a second but disappeared as fast as it came, "Eww guys we're trying to eat" she threw a nugget at them and it hit the girl's cheek and they seperated.

Why do I feel like she did that purposely?

She turned to me and smiled, "we're going to the mall after school later, you should come"

"No thank you" I answered automatically.

"You're coming" Hunter who has been staring intently at me like a creep for awhile finally spoke up.

Everyone looked suprised and Colette smiled creepily while Alex smirked.

"Excuse me but last time I checked you're not the boss of me" I turned to face him narrowing my eyes.

He just kept on staring, watching, calculating, probably trying to figure me out but I matched his stare not backing down and made sure not to show any emotion.

I couldn't look away and I don't think he could either, something was there in his perfect eyes that just drew me and me in and me weak.

What the hell is up with me?!

"The sexual tension is real thick" I heard Jake loudly whisper.

I snapped out of the trance and turned to Colette knowing I'll regret the next words that will come out of my mouth.

"Fine, I'll come"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I was lying on my bed lazily, waiting for Colette and the others to come pick me up.

I didn't want them too but it turns out Colette doesn't take no for an answer, and after bugging me the rest of the day I agreed.

I heard a knock at my door, "come in!"

"Miss Roberts, you have guests waiting in the first living room"my maid Anne said.

"Thank you" I answered politely and she gave me a small smile.

I sighed. Anne was there when it happened, and she had the opportunity to leave but she stayed, she had always devoted her time to us and became a close friend to all of us but ever since the incident I just kind of closed her off, the pain made me close everyone off.

Others that witnessed or heard what happened resigned the next day out of fear or disgust.

I grabbed my phone and put on my leather jacket going down the flight of stairs and entering the first living room.

I froze at what I saw.

Stephan was glaring at Hunter looking ready to pounce and Steven matched his angry look. They were both dangerously close and Hunter seemed to not back down.

Rookie mistake, Stephan was twice his size and had trained in a jitsu gym for so long, he became the teacher.

And Steven didn't have abs and muscle for show either.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" Stephan said angrily.

Stephan angry? Uh-oh on so many levels.

"What is going on?!" I stepped in before any damage could happen even though I badly wanted to see Stephan bash Hunter's face in.

Hunter turned to me and I swear for a second there his eyes softened, until he masked it up with rage.

"You're a Roberts" It wasn't much of a question but more of a statement.

"Yes?" I was completely confused.

Stephan narrowed his eyes, "why the fuck did you bring a Black into my house Steph?!"

What the? A Black? A Roberts? What are we in some kind of fucking rival movie?!

I just noticed the rest of the gang sitting on the couches, Didi and Colette with wide eyes while Alex looked tense. Jake was holding a confused Addison in his arms.

I blinked, "I honestly have no fucking idea what you're talking about"

I went over to my brothers who were shooting daggers at Hunter with their eyes and pushed them back, "but I honestly don't fucking care"

The Blacks? It sounded really familiar but I can't remember where I heard it from.

"You're acting immature, and when I get back you guys better be cooled off because you're gonna explain what the fuck is going on" they continued glaring at Hunter.

I rolled my eyes and turned to my friends, "let's go"

They got up and started heading to the doors. Hunter moving slowly and taking cautious steps.

Stephan glanced at me cooly, "be back before dinner"

I nodded at him, we technically haven't talked to each other since the fight and I guess he's still angry.

Once we were outside Colette glanced at me, "I'm so sorry Steph if I'd known I wouldn't have-"

"It's okay, my brothers were just being dicks" I smiled at her.

I saw two cars, one was a pink BMWi8 that I'm guessing is Didi's and the other was a brown Mercedes-Ben. In other words, two very expensive and beautiful cars.

Didi and Colette headed for the pink and the rest headed for the brown.

Not feeling comfortable about not having my own ride home, I headed towards the garage.

"Where are you going! You're riding with us" Didi yelled after me.

"If I have to come, I'm bringing my own ride!" I yelled back.

I entered the garage and got on my motorcycle, deciding to use that than my other two cars.

I rode out and stopped beside the cars revving the engine to make the sound, I smirked at Hunter's wide eyes, "see you there!" I yelled and took off.

Once I got there I checked my fists to see if they were okay. Luckily, Steven wrapped them up well.

Seconds after, Didi's car pulled up and people gaped at it, not sure whether its the colour or the expense of the car.

What I'm assuming is Alex's car pulled up after and everyone got down.

The girls came up to me and we started moving. The boys right behind us.

"Girl you have loads of explaining to do!" Colette said in a hushed tone so the boys wouldn't hear.

"I'll explain later" I said not wanting to say anything now.

But Didi had other plans, "so guys! Here's what we're gonna do, boys go shop and girls go shop and then we all meet up in the food court at four, kay, cool. Bye!!"

Colette dragged me with her as we rushed off, "okay, now" she slapped my arm.

"Why didn't you tell us you were stinkin rich!" She said.

"And that you have two extremely deliciously hot brothers!" Didi added

"And that you have a motorcycle!" Addison finished off with an impressed look.

"Suprise...?" I said.

"You lucky bitch"

"So unfair"

"Thats so cool"

I turned to Addison, "thanks" She looked genuinly interested.

"We should ride together sometimes" her eyes sparkled.

"You have a motorcycle?" I asked suprised.

"Ya, ofcoarse I do" she smiled.

"Awesome"

"Hello? Guys!" Colette rudely interrupted us just as we were going into detail about the crack in her engine infrastructure.

"What?" We both said.

"Enough of this motorcycle shit, lets go!" She grabbed us and pulled us into a store and we both sulked not ready to meet our dooms.

•°•°•°•°•°

We were all sitting in Mcdonals eating and chatting. Shopping bags on the floor.

I ended up buying nothing, seeing as everything was to.....colourful.

Colette and Didi shopped till they dropped. Literally. They even managed to convince Addi to buy some things too.

Jake had more bags than Colette and Colette had a lot of bags, when we asked him what he bought he said he couldn't remember. Though when we checked the first bag it was filled with boxers, so we didn't bother checking the others.

Alex bought a few things but Hunter bought nothing. He said he didn't find anything he liked.

So here we are. Talking about who is the sportiest person here.

"I'm telling you it's me!" Jake huffed.

"No it isn't Jake, you don't do anything" Didi said sipping her milkshake.

"Yes I do!" He defended, "I do football!" Didi rolled her eyes.

"What sport do you do Didi?" I asked finally interested in the conversation.

"Well everyone has a sport in the group, I do tennis and dance"

"You dance?" That's interesting.

"That's nothing, Colette figure skates" she says.

"You figure skate?" My eyes go wide at this new piece of information.

"She's a pro" Alex says looking at her with pride.

Colette turns red, "I'm not that great and besides you haven't seen Addison cheerlead" she turns to me.

"You're a cheerleader?!" This girl just keeps suprising me more and more.

She smiled, "ya I love it, totally worth tolerating some bitches on the team"

I smiled, "I used to be a cheerleader" my eyes go wide.

Shit. I did not just say that.

"In your old school?" Hunter for the first time since we arrived spoke up.

"Yeah" is all I said. Colette understanding I'm uncomfortable tried to turn the conversation around but Hunter wasn't having any of it.

"Why did you leave?" He said studying me.

My breath hitched in my throat, "we moved"

He leaned over the table and locked eyes with me, "why did you move?"

"None of your business" I snapped at him, but he didn't stop there.

"Was it because your parents died or was it something bigger?" He was close now but I didn't care.

My vision blurred and I felt the tears coming but I held them in. It wasn't said until now that my parents were dead and I don't think anyone knew because their eyes widen.

I had trouble finding my voice, memories of my old school flooding my mind.

"Steph?" I think Colette said.

I got up and grabbed my phone leaving but not before giving a blank and steely stare at Hunter, "as I said its none of your business"

I walked away fast almost running ignoring the shouts from everyone to come back.

I got on my motorcycle and left holding in my tears and focusing on the road.

I got to my house and ran past my brother's concerned faces and questions.

Only when I was safely locked in my room did I let the tears come.

And when they came this time I didn't hold back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 8.6K 34
"Are you Gabriel Trudeau?" she said, studying my face. "It's just Gabe." I corrected her. "And you are?" "I'm Aiden, I'm your tutor." "Things just go...
414K 16.9K 33
"My name is Savannah, but he calls me Amber." ________ Savannah Noel is your average teenager. Well, she would be, if she wasn't kidnapped at eleven...
50.9K 1.3K 25
Lera Thatcher. She doesn't usually fall for people. She's a daydreamer, and loves to find the best in every situation. Christian Laurence. He's irrat...
3.6K 193 32
That guy,he is so nice to me but didnt let me realize that he is a mafia. Though, he was my childhood friend, I could never come to know about his se...