Stony OneShots (SteveXTony)

By i_ship_ship

You know, Captain America and Iron Man,right? Just something a little more private from their life ;) A mix o... More

1: We Fight all the Time
2: Strip it, Steve
3: Bye Bye, Denial!
4: Vacation Love (1)
5: Vacation Love {2}
6: Date Night
7: Let it Go
8: Webbed Hearts
9: Did someone kiss me?
10: Our Goddess of a Daughter? {1}
11: Our Goddess of a Daughter? {2}
12: Our Goddess of a Daughter? {3}
13: Flirty Captain
14: Stranger with a Weird Connection
15: Jealous Moments {1}
16: Shut up and Just Hug Me
17: I'm not Flirting, I'm being Nice
18: Good Luck Kisses
19: What? You asked for it
20: Brutal Beginnings
21: Getting You Back {1}
22: Getting You Back {2}
23: Dear Future Husband
24: You're only MY Piece of Art
25: Jealous Moments {2}
26: The Fry Way
27: A Virgin Playboy (AU)
28: Shouldn't you be sleeping?
29: Jealous Moments {3}
30: Hold On! I still Need You
32: Stuck Tony!
33: You're Insecure. Don't know what for?
34: True Love {1}
35: True Love {2}
36: A Date Out
37: A Search for Steve {Crossover}
38: A Search for Steve {Crossover}
39: All of Me loves All of You

31: Blind Dates

1.5K 54 3
By i_ship_ship

"Nope. I am not doing it" Steve shook his head adamant as Bucky let out a huff.
"It's just a date, Steve! And i told you I NEED you to do it!" Bucky nudged him off the couch.
"Buck -I just- I dont know if it's a great idea! Why do I even have to date someone? And why do you 'NEED' me to do it?" Steve pushed his feet off making space for himself on the couch once again.

Bucky here was trying to take his best friend on a blind date as he went with him as well but Steve kept on refusing. Bucky wanted Steve to step out of his comfort zone and start with his love life gin but it seems like Steve has other plans. Steve, firstly didn't feel comfortable and secondly, he was secretly head over heels in love with Tony Stark, yes, the Genius, Billionaire, Playboy and Philanthropist. No one knew except Steve.

"Because, i have a date as well! And i need your support!" Bucky finally yelled exasperated.
"You have a date!? OhMyGod, Buck! WHO IS IT?" Steve yelled excited and surprised.
"I-its S-sam" Bucky blushed as Steve let out a gasp.
"OhMyGod, YES! NATASHA ROMANOFF, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, I WON THE BET. YOU OWE ME TWENTY" Steve yelled as he did a little victory dance. Bucky just looked at him shocked.
"THEY ARE NOT GOING OUT!?" Natasha came running in the living room as Steve nodded excitedly "EESH YESS. HELL YESS!" Natasha and Steve once again jingled to an inaudible beat as Bucky looked at them bewildered.
"You both bet on mine and Sam's date!?" Bucky asked as Steve and Natasha nodded.
"I thought it won't take you both less than a month, which I got right whereas Natasha thought, you both would be hard to get along so early, so she lost. Hand me my money, Romanoff!" Steve informed him as he out out a hand in front of Natasha who put a twenty dollar bill on his hand.

"Well, if you both are done. Maybe, Natasha here could help me with convincing you as well" Bucky smirked as Steve looked at him with a warning look.
"What do you mean? Convince Cap for what?" Natasha shrugged as she made her place in between the two soldiers.
"NOTHING!" Steve yelled only to be over powered by Bucky's voice.
"TO GO ON A DATE" Bucky smirked as Natasha looked interestingly as Steve.
"Cap! That's a brilliant idea! Why aren't you going? Who's the person?" Natasha asked.
"It's one of Sam's former guy friend. He's very hot and he's been in the army as well" Bucky told her as she nodded.
"Nat, i dont feel like it at all so dont even try, alright?" Steve shook his head. Nat smiled, amused. Somehow, she had an idea of Caps secret reason.
"Well, not until you give us a valid reason. Till then, you both come with me! We have a date to get ready for!" Natasha stood up along with an excited Bucky. However, Steve kept sitting "I won't repeat myself" Natasha gave Steve the look as he gulped inaudible nodding and walking away with them. This is going to be hell.
_______________________________________________

"Jarvis, where's everyone else?" Tony asked the AI, finally lifting his head from one of his prototypes.
"Sir, currently, Dr Banner is in his lab. Mr Vision and Miss Maximoff are gone for lunch. Agent Barton and Mr Maximoff are watching what seems like a movie in their room. Agent Romanoff along with Sargeant Barnes and Captain Rogers are in the kitchen and it looks like they're preparing for something. She's bidding them goodbye and now, they've left the compound" Jarvis informed Tony who looked up from his desk, confused.

Where was Cap going at this time? It's six in the evening. Weird. Maybe, Tony should go check up. At last, his undying and unrequited love for the Captain couldn't contain it in anyways. Tony groaned as he felt his stomach grumble. Perfect excuse. He stood up and walked to the kitchen. On his way there, he met Bruce coming out of his lab.

"Hey, Tony! Finally got out of the workshop, did you?" Bruce mocked him as he lightly snorted.
"Brucie, you are very well aware of my relationship with my workshop. Why ask the same question all the time?" Tony shrugged.
"Well, maybe, because there are other things in your life that also require your attention, time and love" Bruce retorted as Tony sighed.
"Anyways. You headed for the kitchen as well?" Tony asked as Bruce nodded and they both made their way to the kitchen together.

He has had this conversation numerous times with Bruce. He always loses. So what's the point? He couldn't possibly tell Bruce, that he does not like to look out of the vicinity of his workshop because he has no security out of there. He truly feels at peace with all his friends, the Avengers but somehow, he always ends up feeling like he doesn't belong. And then, there's Steve. The only person that has somehow, grabbed not only Tony's eyes, but has captured his heart as well. The only man who has been able to exclude Tony from his 'playboy' title eversince, they first met each other. Tony couldn't tell Bruce how he felt he had no chances with Steve because God knows that man's a God and Tony. Tony's jsut a mechanic.

"Hey Stark! Back to Earth!" Natasha waved his hands in front of Tony as he knocked out of his very so usual box of thoughts.
"Hey? Yeah? I'm here. Yeah. Sorry. What happened?" Tony asked perplexed as he rubbed his eyes.
"I kissed Bruce and you zoned out" Natasha handed him a cup of coffee as he nodded thankfully at her.
"Well, I'd definitely zone out on that" Tony sassed as Natasha scowled at him "Where are the others?" He asked sipping on his coffee. Natasha smirked as she thought about telling Tony where Steve is.
"Wanda and Vision are out on a lunch date. Clint and Pietro are in their bedroom" she informed him as he slowly nodded.
"What about Bucky and Cap?" Tony asked slowly not to make it too obvious that he was curious.
"Oh. They went on a double-date" Natasha shrugged casually. But, not Tony. He spit his coffee out of his mouth right at Bruce who stood in front of him.
"WHAT!?" He yelled in shock.
"Tony, what the hell!? Calm down" Bruce muttered cleaning off the coffee from his shirt.
"How the hell can I calm down? Where did Cap go and with whom?" Tony asked bewildered as Natasha smirked under her breath.
"Tony, he went out with on of Sam's former friends from the army. Bucky went with Sam so they thought it would be good for Steve to go out with someone as well" Natasha explained to him very casually as he looked back at her, equally pissed off.
"How is that even feasible? And why did either of them decide to take a decision for Cap!? How the hell did Cap even agree!?" Tony was full on furious by now.
"Tony, calm down. Cap was not very keen towards the idea but we somehow, managed to convince him. I get you're worried for him but we all are. He deserves to explore and live his life beyond being just Captain America" Natasha felt the need to tell Tony about Cap's hesitance.
"Exactly, Tony. And Cap's pretty familiarized with the modern day as well. He has everything in his life. Everything but love. And if he finds it, what could make us happier. He needs someone in his life" Bruce added on calmly as Tony looked at him square in the eye.

He felt like crying but he wont give up. Not this time. Not so easily. He could bear anything. Anything but the feeling of Steve being taken away from him right when he had him in his hands. No. Not so soon.

"No. He needs no one except me. Not when i haven't even had my chance with him. I deserve to love Steve Rogers. And i will make sure of that" with those words and a determined gaze, Tony looked at both the people standing in front of him and then turned around just as his suit flew up to him. He suited up and flew away.

Natasha smiled as Bruce looked at the empty space where Tony was standing a few minutes ago, in confusion,
"Wait. Did he really mean that? Does he really love Cap?" He questioned out loud as Natasha shook her head laughing at her husbands innocence. She lightly pecked his cheek, hugging him sideways.
"Yeah. And i love you" Natasha whispered in his ear as he looked at her warmly with the utmost affection leaning in to peck her lips.
_____________________________________________

"Hey, Buck, Captain! Over here!" Sam's voice made Steve and Bucky turn around as they spotted him in the crowded alleyway of New York.
"Sam!" Bucky yelled excited as both the newly bonded lovers ran up to each other and hugged. Steve smiled with pure mirth at how happy both his best friends looked.
"Steve" Sam nodded shaking hands with Steve and then hugging him as well.
"Hey, Sam" Steve nodded back.
"This is my friend, Herman Miller" Sam introduced as a big guy with broad shoulders, a sharp jaw, and fair white skin stepped forward shaking hands with both Bucky and Steve.
"Nice to meet you both" he said politely as Steve smiled at him.
"The pleasure is ours" he responded like the gentle man he is.
"So, Steve, you and Herman will go to a different restaurant than me and Buck's, k?" Sam asked as Steve nodded unknown to what other option he had. He couldn't possibly screw this up for Bucky. Bucky deserved every inch of this happiness even if not even an inch of Steve's heart was contented with whatever he was doing.
"Alright then, punk. See you later" Bucky nodded at him as him and Sam left from there hand in hand. Steve followed their trail but was brought out of his staring when Herman cleared his throat.
"Shall we?" He asked as Steve nodded and they both walked to the five-star hotel nearby.

As they stepped in and got to their tables, Steve felt himself feeling dangerously weird. He was getting the feeling you get when you feel like something's going to happen. He shook it off calling it as neevousness as him and Herman started with some small talk. Steve couldn't contain himself from comparing Herman with Tony. Herman, who is so big and broad and Tony, who is so small and petite that he fits perfect with Steve's body. Herman, who has such fair and bright shaved skin and Tony, who had the littlest of goatees and the perfect specs of olive shading his entire beautiful face. God. He should stop.

"So, tell me, Steve. How many people have you dated before?" Herman asked as Steve let out a slight cough.
"Uh. Not many. Actually, just one" he confessed as Herman let out a little chuckle. Steve instantly felt insecure. Tony never laughed at the emptiness in his love life. He then felt a hand cover his. His eyes slowly widened. He felt uncomfortable.
"It's fine. It's actually good to know that you'd be available just for me" Herman winked at him as Steve figured out the reference, his eyes widening at the context.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY MAN" Herman and Steve jumped at the loud voice as the whole restaurant fell into a deep silence. It was Tony. No. It was Iron Man.
"Tony. What are you doing over here?" Steve hissed at Tony as he looked apologetically at a now-afraid Herman.
"I'm here to take you with me" Tony held Steve by his shoulders as Steve looked at him confused.
"What do you me-Aahhhhh" Tony held tighter into Steve as he flew him out of the restaurant "TONY STARK, PUT ME DOWN THIS VERY INSTANT!" Steve yelled as he tried not to look down from the height they were at.
"Calm down, Cap. No need to yell" Tony said as he finally landed him and Steve on a hill as his mask pulled up.

"What the hell was that?" Steve seethed as he looked at Tony with pure anger. Inwardly, he was a little thankful Tony saved him.
"What the hell was that!? NO, STEVE! YOU TELL ME. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? Why the hell would you go to a blind date with a completely unknown guy!? Were you even thinking!? Are you out of your mind?" Tony yelled back at Steve who seemed to be taken back by his sudden outburst.
"What do you mean, Tony!? I was on a date! That's how dates happen. And i had to go because of Bucky! He needed me over there" Steve had calmed down a little but his voice was still high.
"No, Steve. Why don't you just understand? You cannot go out with any other guy like that!?" Tony fought back.
"Why can i not, Tony? Who else am I suppose to go with then?" Steve looked at him confused and irritated.
"You cannot because you belong to me! And i love you! And you're onky suppose to go out with me!" With those final words of confession, Tony leapt at Steve grabbing his neck and joining their lips in a rough kiss.

In that one kiss, Tony made sure he conveyed Steve the message of how he only belonged to Tony and how Tony could never see Steve with anyone other than himself. His kiss was dominant, desperate and speaking volumes of passion. All those years of pent up feelings and his unrequited love shone in that one kiss. Steve, on the other hand, although shocked still gave in, kissing back even if he was the submissive one, he felt all the love coming in and his insides elating at the feeling.

"You-You i- What?" Steve gasped as he looked at Tony after their lips detached from one anothers.
"Steve. Yes. I love you. I've loved you eversince, I had first heard my dad boast about you. I've loved you throughout and I shall love you till the end. And only you" Tony's voice was so different, the kind of different where the other person felt that their lover truly is being sincere to him, real and soft, only for them, it was beautiful "And, it's fine if you don't reci-" Tony looked down but was shut up when two arms snaked around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

A kiss very different from the previous one because now, Steve dominated it as he made sure Tony knew who would be the husband in the relationship. The mere feeling made Tony blush within the kiss. Steve was gentle and calm however he was leading and that's all Tony could ever ask for after all, Steve was the Captain.

"How can you even think I would not fall for someone like you, Tony? I have loved you since the first day you intelligent mouth spoke to me; your calculating eyes observed me and your genius hands touched me. How can I not love the man who has given me this life, this world and all the familiarity within it that I have? How can i not love, Tony Stark? My Tony? When, he has every inch of my heart wrapped around his fingers? How can i not?" Steve's husky, heart-touching and warm confession brought Tony to tears as Steve whispered those words on his lips.
"I love you, Steve. So so much" Tony said teary-eyed.
"I love you more, my darling" Steve lightly placed a hand on his cheek as they stared into one anothers eyes, just looked, and felt. That was all.

"If you're done staring into one another's eyes, Bucky is really pissed off" Natasha's voice brought them out of their trance as they looked st her blushing. But then, realisation hit Steve.
"Oh My God. I messed it up for him, didn't i?" Steve asked baffled and worried as Tony put a hand on his shoulder.
"Honey, I'm sure Bucky will understand" Tony tried calming him down.

"Yes and he does understand, you fools" Bucky's voice came out of nowhere as they looked at him standing right behind Natasha, smiling.
"Oh, Buck. Thank God" Steve stepped forward to hug him only to be halted when he pointed at him to do so. Steve looked at him confused "I am not done with you though" Bucky pointed at Tony as he smirked back.
"Barnes, you can never be done with me. I'm too much for you" Tony sassed as Steve and Natasha lightly smirked under their breaths and Bucky hissed.
"You ruined my date with Sam!" Bucky yelled at him.
"Uhm, wait..." Tony took a quick look at his watch "...it's actually seven pm right now so I am sure you can still have a whole lot of a date. Wait..." Tony said but stopped Bucky again as he tried to speak. He took out his phone and typed something on it then let out a satisfied humm and looked at Bucky "...seven thirty pm. The Grand Arena Hotel. Take my Porsche. It's your turn to take Wilson on a date now. Best of luck with the second date" Tony winked at him as all the other people looked at him in shock "What? I just fixed him a date!" Tony exclaimed.
"Aww, Tones" Steve smiled as he stepped forward pecking Tony on his cheeks.
"Yeah, alright! Now, don't get all muchy on him, punk" Bucky cleared his throat "I would've said thanks, Stark but you owed it to me so..." Bucky shrugged as the others laughed shaking their heads.
"I dont think I need a thanks. I got my biggest prize right here" Tony looked at Steve lovingly as Steve looked back equally in love.

They were there. They were together. And they were in love.
_____________________________________________________
A/N:

3000 words! Floof! It was cute tho! Things like these make a huge affect in relationships. Especially, in their formation. It's always cute seeing someone getting all fussy just because their crush is talking to someone else. *evil smiles* 

And WE TOUCHED 4K!!! OHMYLORD. ALHAMDULILLAH. I PROMISE MY UPDATES WILL BE BETTER NOW ONWARDS.

Anyways, Thanks for reading my book. Keep supporting by commenting, voting and sharing.

Ps. I take requests.

Love, N <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
1K 10 10
#Marvel One-Shots Lots of Marvel one shots requests open I don't agree with some ships, and I don't write lots of straight stuff. Most of this is go...
63.5K 1.7K 63
basically what the title says; two of my absolute favorite Marvel ship's - stony and winteriron!! Also, like, major!!! fluff so you have been warned...
11.1K 268 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...