Star wars the clone wars one...

By Mlpjokershobbit

A collections of one shots that will be days in the lives of and also ships (if your a nerd you will know) an... More

Rex imagines
Rex's birthday!
rex and cody random talk!
Random talk with the star wars characters!
Highschool
Starting our new life
Random talk with the star wars Characters #2 XD
Ask the star wars characters!
Random chat with the star war characters 3...i think!
The star wars characters answering questions!
The start of it all
After i left/After she left
College Dorm Mates. Part 1/?
College Dorm Mates part 2/?
College Dorm Mates. Part 3/3
Random chat with the star wars the clone wars characters! #4? I think....XD
Random chat with the star wars the clone wars characters 5!
Answering more questions!
Answering even MORE questions! :D
Random Chat With The Star Wars The Clone Wars Characters 6!
Day Off!
Random chat with the Star wars the Clone wars Characters 7!!!!
Random Chat With The Star Wars Characters 8!
The Pain of Death
Through The Years
Cooking with Cody!
Answering EVEN MORE questions! :D
Hall of Heroes.
Comm Calls
The Rain, And Pain
Training on Onderon
More questions to answer! :D
Comets
Daddy's girl
Cooking with Cody, episode 2!
Life Story: Part 1/3
Fortress
Cooking with Cody, episode 3!
Q&A Celebrating over 7.5k readers!
"I'm Your New Padawan!" AU
Cooking with Cody, episode 4!
Life Story: Part 2/3?
Life Story: Part 3/4?
Cooking with Cody HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!
Christmas Decorating (Rexsoka)
Life Story (part 4/9?)
Life Story (Part 5/8?)
Life Story (Part 6/8?)
Life Story (part 7/7)
10,000 reads!?
Nightmares
Late Night Caf
13,000 reads mini Q&A
Happy Birthday Snips!!!
Shopping with Cody #1
Roxy's Heart (part 1/?)
Roxy's Heart (part 2/?)
Roxy's Heart (part 3/?)
Roxy's Heart (Part 4/?)
Roxy's Heart (part 5/?)
Roxy's Heart (part 6/7)
Roxy's Heart (Final Part)
Unhappy Anniversary
Questions
18.3 thousand views!? Q&A
Pre and Post meeting Benjamin, Roxy Headcanons
Past Emerging (part 1)
Past Emerging (part 2)
The clone wars characters as Vines/Tiktoks/memes
Old Memories
Broken Again
Random Roxy head canons
Modern AU! (Short)
Undercover
Fractured Future
Cooking with Cody: St.Patricks day edition!!
Prompt One-shots #1
Found Family

Date Gone Wrong

242 5 0
By Mlpjokershobbit

It had occurred to Benjamin that he had never taken Roxy out on a proper date, maybe she wasn't a fan of that kind of thing, but he knew that no matter what kind of woman, she still liked to be showed off and taken somewhere nice once in a while. So after he finished dressing, he went to Roxy's room, no answer.

Roxy was out on the landing-bay, fixing a pilot's Y-wing. She was currently laying underneath it, welding a piece back on that had been blown off in a previous battle. Sparks flying around, goggles on, and covered in grease, Benny found her. He watched the way the muscles in her arms moved, and followed her arms to the curve of her jawline and neck, then to the exposed collar bones, and then a little further down. 

He coughed, and looked away. He knocked on the ship, announcing his presence to the lovely woman covered in grease and dirt, she stopped welding and pushed herself out from beneath the ship, and looked up. She smiled and stood, taking off her goggles in the process. "Mornin' hun, what's up?" She asked, she was quite cheery this morning. "Well, I was thinking last night after you fell asleep, that we've never been out on a proper date." said Benjamin.

"You askin' me out Rivvens?" joked Roxy, "As a matter of fact, I am." He smiled, "Then I accept. What did you have in mind?" She asked, wiping her hands free of grease. "You, me, a totally different planet, some dinner, perhaps a nice long walk.." He trailed off, "that sounds nice." replied Roxy with a smile.

"What time do we depart, good sir?" Roxy asked, "Well, I suppose we'll have to okay it with Rex or Hera, but late afternoon? Say, five hours before sunset?" 

"Sounds good," Roxy said, "I'll go talk to Hera and Rex, finish this ship up for me, you just ahve to re-bolt the hatch and she's good to go." She said, and walked away with a little sway to her hips. Benjamin smirked, and got to work on the hatch.

Roxy finally found Hera in the briefing room, she was with Kanan and Ahsoka, Rex must be with Zeb, or in the mess hall, Roxy thought. "Hey, uh Hera, I was wondering if me and Benjamin could make an unscheduled supply run, I need some stuff from the scrapyards." She explained, "We have all the parts we need, I already spoke to the other mechanics.." Said Kanan, "What's your real reason?" He asked, Hera elbowed him, but looked at Roxy anyway. 

"I just need to pick up some stuff." She stated, quirking a brow and crossing her arms over her chest, standing a little straighter. "What kind of stuff?" Kanan was running out of patience for her, so with a devious smirk, Roxy replied, "I need some lady products, would you like to know what kind and what I need them for?" 

Kanan sputtered and turned red, Hera and Ahsoka laughed. "Whatever, you can go." He said and left, brushing past her. Rex walked in when the women had calmed down from laughing. "What did I miss?" asked the older clone, "Kanan made an ass of himself." Ahsoka stated, "When doesn't he?" He barked out a laugh.

"I'm taking Ben on a supply run to get a few things, so we might be gone for a while." Roxy told her brother, "Alright, just be safe." Rex shrugged and walked to Ahsoka. Roxy left to find her date, when he wasn't at the ship, she figured he was getting her ship ready, it was almost time to leave. Sure enough he was firing up the ship, and Roxy boarded, "Ready?" he asked and she stood next to him, "Yup, now get out of my seat." She ordered and he obliged and took the co-pilots seat.

Everything was going fine until the ship started sputtering, "What was that?" Benjamin asked, "Not good, that's what, we have to land ASAP, where's the nearest planet?" "Uh, there's a small planet right there." He pointed out the windshield.

Roxy steered the ship in the direction of the stormy looking planet, when they were about to land, the engine died, and the power cut out, "Oh shit, shit shit." Roxy swore, "We're gonna go down hard, so buckle in!" she shouted bracing to the surface of the planet with almost full force. She tried to get the power back, and about 100 feet from impact, she got it! She quickly pulled up, slowed the speed, but it didn't stop them from crashing, at least it wasn't as fatal as she thought it was going to be. 

Roxy rubbed her head, her fingers tacky from the bit of blood, turning she saw Benjamin with wide eyes, and breathing heavy. "You okay?" She asked, "Oh yeah, we just crashed and almost died, I'm completely fine." He replied with sarcasm, "Look, it's not my fault, something must have malfunctioned, or a fuse went. I'll fix it. We're gonna need fuel though." She said. Benjamin sighed, "I'm sorry, I'll go get some fuel, I can see light from a town ahead not six clicks to the east." 

Roxy nodded, and hopped into the bowels of the ship, Ben grabbed the two fuel cans and began walking. Roxy swore and threw a wrench, "You old pile of garbage! Why won't you just work!?" She let out a frustrated groan and kicked a pipe, hurting her foot in the process. She growled, and picked the wrench back up, she was sweating, grease all over her face again, and blood still trickling from a small gash on her left temple. 

She finally got the engine fixed, and moved to the fuse box of the lights, after shocking herself a few dozen times, she finally changed out the fuse and rerouted the wires, and the power was back, she hadn't noticed that it started raining. She looked out and hoped Benny was okay, as soon as she had thought about him, her comm link beeped, "Roxy here." She answered, "Hey uh, I forgot my money and these people won't let me leave, so can you get here, like, now!?" 

She rolled her eyes and groaned, "Yeah. Be there in a few." She hung up and started the ship, flying the short distance to the town. She got there fast, and walked out with the money, and found Benjamin easily, she paid for the fuel and apologized. "I'll put the fuel in, why don't you go dry off in the ship." Benjamin slumped off to the ship.

Roxy fueled the ship, and went back inside, both of them were soaked, and in a bad mood. "Alright, we're ready to go again." She said and started up the ship. The rest of the journey to their destination was quiet, afraid if they spoke, they may end up arguing and spoiling their evening further.

When they finally arrived, it was well after dark, they walked to the restaurant and found that it had closed. "Now what?" Roxy asked, Benjamin let out a groan and ran a hand down his face. "I had this all planned, and now it's gone to shit!" He yelled, "Hey, I'm sure something is still open, it's okay." She spoke softly and placed a hand on his arm, he looked at her and calmed down a little. 

"Look, there's a bar, and the lights and still on, I'm sure they have some food, and we can get a couple drinks." She countered, Benny nodded, needing a drink after all this. They walked in and were immediately stopped, "No women allowed." said the large bouncer, "Are you fucking kidding me?" Roxy asked, squaring up with him, "Out, now." He said, shooing her. Roxy pulled out her gun, "You're gonna let us in, or I'll fuckin' take you out of this world right goddamn now." she growled.

The bouncer pushed her out, Benjamin following suite. "You son of a-" She started, Benjamin grabbed her and pulled her away, "Come on, let's just go home." he said, tugging her by the arm, "Let go of me!" "Stop being such a child and trying to fight someone twice your size!" He snapped. 

Roxy frowned, and pulled arm away and began walking, she looked back at the bouncer who pointed them out to an officer, "Ah shit, we better run." She said and grabbed Ben's hand, he looked back as well and they took off running. "Why did you have to draw a gun!?" "Why did you have to forget your money to pay for fuel!?" 

"It's not my fault your ship is a pile of rusted bolts!" "Hey! She's been through a lot, it's not her fault!" they bickered back and forth. They were almost to the ship, when Roxy tripped and fell on her felt arm, hard. "Fuck!" She yelled, holding it. Ben helped her back up and they ran to the ship, he started it up and they quickly took off.

Once they were far enough away, he put it on auto-pilot, and looked at Roxy who was trying to tie a cast around her probably sprained elbow. "Does it hurt?" He asked, she shot him a look, and hissed when she pulled to tight. He helped her tie it, but they did't speak for the rest of the trip. 

Finally they got home, and walked silently to their rooms, Benjamin went to his, and Roxy went to hers. 

Roxy groaned and began undressing, her clothes still damp and uncomfortable. She slipped on some sweats and a baggy shirt.

Benjamin let out an annoyed sigh and changed into his sleepwear as well. 

Both of them felt awful, they were supposed to have a nice evening together, and they ended up fighting the entire time. Roxy got into her bed, and tried to fall asleep, Benjamin did the same. When he couldn't sleep, he got up, and went to Roxy's room. He walked in and locked the door behind him. She felt the bed dip behind her, and an arm wrap around her, and a face bury itself into the crook of her neck. He placed a few kisses on her jawline and sighed. 

She grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers, they didn't need to say anything, these little gestures were apology enough. 

Their date didn't go as planned, but at least they could try again some other time, or just stay in and drink, eat junk food, and watch old movies. Either way, as long as they were in each others company, it would be fine. 

The End...

***********************************************************************

A/N: A bit on an angsty one for y'all! My friend suggested this, and since I had time today, I wrote it! I really like this concept because it shows their relationship isn't perfect as I may have portrayed it in previous chapters. But anyways, enjoy! :) ~Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
79.7K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
81.8K 3.2K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"