Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)

8.7K 395 213
By BxBsAreMyThing

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

••••••

"You can come by earlier, but remember that the night starts at 8 o'clock! See you later," Giorgi said as we split ways in the parking lot of our school.

"Bye~!" I unlocked my car and hurried to leave the parking lot; I had an opportunity to install the cameras. Granted, it'd only been a day with my decoy bag, I might not ever get another opportunity as good as this one.

Cooper had to stay late and wait for Erin to talk to her, and he wanted me to put his bag in his apartment. He gave me his key! Haha!

My plan was to take a picture of his key and 3D print a copy. I would go to get another key cut out but...that would mean that I'd have to talk to someone. With a 3D printer, I could just do it on my own. No big deal. Besides, I already have one anyways and I almost never use it.

I hurried to my and Cooper's apartment complex and I rushed into mine first to grab all of the supplies that I'd gotten last night. After I obtained my spy gear, I headed over to Cooper's apartment, and I dropped his backpack on his couch.

After a quick look around his apartment for any security cameras—and finding none—I began setting up mine. In a way, they were security cameras. I could watch over my best friend and his idiot girlfriend, and make sure that she never hits him or yells at him about stupid stuff, or guilt trips him. I had to break them up. They're not even a happy couple! They're toxic to each other!

Sighing, I dug through my bag for several more cameras after setting some up in the kitchen cabinets, stop of them, in the fridge and freezer, and I even managed to get on in the sink without the disposal machine breaking it or even touching it! So no suspicious clacking would ever occur. The cameras are waterproof and have some pretty awesome camera quality. Clear picture and it's hard to break. I tested one at my apartment to see how easily it could break. I was able to drop it a ton of times from different heights. It was pretty strong.

If I wasn't so introverted I would have emailed the creators of the cameras and ask to meet them so that I could give them a few ideas of mine to make it indestructible and still efficient.

The miniature microphones I'd gotten were cute; I'd gotten microphones that were inside pens. What I really liked about them, was that they were voice activated! I wouldn't have to listen to a bunch of dishes clanging or just movement! I would only hear their voices! How amazing is that?!

I set up the 30 pens I got, all over Cooper's room, his spare room—which appeared to be his office—, his living room, bathroom, kitchen, and inside his backpack. I really needed to find out who Erin would leave Cooper for, and I was more than willing to find out any way I could. A couple pens I left out in plain sight on Cooper's coffee table with a paper beside them that I'd written on last night after getting the supplies: "It's not much at all, but I'd like for us to be friends Erin. If you're anything like Cooper, you're probably always asking your friends for a pen. Here's two of my favorites! Sincerely, Cameron!"

I hated the amount of kindness I'd put into the small letter, but I really needed Erin to take those pens.

Once I finished setting up everything—which took about half an hour—I took a look around Cooper's apartment and sighed contently. I couldn't see any cameras, nor their red lights since I'd put tape over the small blinking circles last night, and the mic pens looked like regular pens.

It was a rough night, last night. I only slept for three hours. I fell asleep against Giorgi more than an invasive amount of times. He had to think I was flirting him. It was so embarrassing waking up with my face squished against his shoulder all seven times. I can only imagine how times I did it before I started counting. Giorgi was really sweet about it though. He kept telling me that I was okay to sleep on him but...I-I hated myself for doing it! I felt so rude and intrusive!

Click.

My heart froze and my stomach dropped to my feet. Cooper was home.

"All I'm saying is that..."

And Erin was with him! I panicked over to grab my bag, and I hurried to stuff all the trash into it, and I grabbed his key and his backpack, taking a few steps back from the couch, to give the impression that I had just now came over to drop off his bag.

"Oh!" Cooper and I both exclaimed as we jumped in surprise. "Geez, Cam, are you just now getting here?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I was writing that," I said as I pointed at the small letter I'd written for Erin, "And it took me a little while. I rewrote it at least twice..." I said, keeping my eyes away from Cooper to give him a sense that I was nervous about the letter. "What's it say? Why do you look so scared," he questioned as he stepped over to me and took his bag off of his shoulder, and placed it on the couch before grabbing my hand. "Does it say you don't want to be my friend anymore, because if it does, then I'm not reading it," he said sternly.

I shook my head and deceitfully faked an expression that resembled shyness as I met Erin's hard glare. "I-it's for Erin," I stuttered falsely. She snarled in disgust at me, so I decided to play the victim card. "I-I'm gonna go. You guys are clearly still upset about me being here, so...yeah...I'm gonna go," I mumbled weakly.

"Cameron, you can—"

I cut Cooper off with a shake of my head and a small scrunch oh my nose. "It's okay. I have to get ready for Graham, anyways," I said, making Cooper visibly upset. "Um— I might see you guys later at Giorgi's place? Bye."

I quickly made my way out of Cooper's apartment, and I smiled to myself as I walked into mine. Cooper was angry about Graham's presence around me, and he didn't want us to date. He had to break up Erin soon.

Upon finishing my shower, I slid into a black turtleneck sweater and I put on some ripped baggy blue jeans, I cuffed the bottoms of the leg sleeves a bit, and I tied my outfit together with a black belt. Shoes wise, I just put on some black and white high top Converse.

Tonight was a pretty special night...I had to impress two, possibly three people tonight. I needed Graham to think that I was cute enough to ask out, I wanted Cooper to think that I was the cutest thing he'd ever seen, and I had to make Erin think that I was a little more of a threat to her and Cooper's relationship than I already am.

I played with my hair a bit in my mirror, and when I was happy with the messy, wild look of it, I went into the cabinet below my sink and grabbed my favorite dark pink blush, and white eyeliner. The blush took no longer than ten minutes to perfect, and the stars that I'd make with the eyeliner took me another ten minutes. The look was definitely worth the time. I looked adorable.

Knock, knock, knock! I jumped at the sudden knocking and as I walked over to look through the peephole, a voice outside my door shortly explained who was at my door. "Hey, short stuff, it's Graham."

I giggled as I began unlocking my door, and as soon as my door was open, Graham's jaw dropped. "Shorty, you look gorgeous! Wh—?! You— You did that?!" He questioned, pointing at his cheeks to resemble my blush. I laughed as I nodded and Graham scoffed. "Good God, you're like...so pretty! It should be illegal! Look at you! The tight black turtleneck, the jeans, the belt, the Converse!" He exclaimed.

"Come inside, you're going to draw attention from the neighbors," I giggled as I pulled Graham inside my apartment, closing the door behind him. "Cameron, I feel underdressed. You're always dressing so formally," Graham pouted.

"Don't feel like that," I scoffed. "I always wear turtlenecks because of my body insecurities."

"What?! But you're body is so fit!" Graham mentioned. "I'm just not happy with the way I look. My body scares little kids," I laughed even though I was truly ashamed. "Screw little kids. They're just little blunt-nuggets that don't know anything about what or who they're judging. You're beautiful," my date said sweetly as he grabbed my hands. I looked at our limbs and my eyebrows furrowed at the sight of a familiar scar running down from his wrist. His long sleeve covered the scar for the most part, and my curiosity got the best of me.

I pulled up his sleeve and unconsciously smiled in disbelief at his fairly large scar. "You cut yourself...?"

"A little while ago. Depression hit me a little hard," he chuckled. I laughed faintly and looked up into Graham's icy blue eyes. "I have scars, too," I mentioned. His smile only slightly died, but it still showed. He was just as shocked as I was about the fact I used to cut myself.

"My back is the only thing on me that's not covered in scars. That and the backs of my hands," I tittered. Graham's eyebrows furrowed and he pulled my hands up a bit, inspecting my palms. "I didn't even notice these," he muttered as he traced his fingers along my defaced palms.

"Yeah...my whole body is ruined with scars," I laughed. "Just my forearms, stomach, and thighs are defiled.... Is it weird if I ask you if you want to see?"

"I was just about to ask," I giggled, making Graham laugh. He took off his dark green hoodie and gray t-shirt, and I might've blushed upon looking over his muscles. "You work out a lot, huh," I asked. Graham chuckled and shrugged. "Only when I've got nothing else to do."

I guffawed at his response and shook my head. "You must get all your homework done in class then."

"How'd you know," he chortled as an adorable light pink blush showed on his cheeks. "Can I show you something though?" I nodded and let Graham move my hand up this left pec. "Feel how that scar is hard?"

"Yeah," I mumbled as he moved my hand to a scar a little above his nipple. I felt my face burn red when I glanced at the hard pink circle on my date, and he chuckled before going to say: "Feel how this one's harder?"

"Yeah," I muttered, honestly confused as to why the scar above his nipple was harder than the scar closer to his collarbone. "My ex stabbed me with one of his mom's knitting needles. I didn't tell my parents about it. I just broke the rest of the needle off and put a bandage over it. It hurt too much to remove it completely so...," Graham shrugged, "It's stuck in there."

"Ew, really?"

"Yup," Graham laughed. "Yeah, he had a pretty good reason to stab me though, I'm not gonna lie."

"Why," I asked.

Graham guffawed as he led me over to my couch and sat us down. "I was about to take him out for our half-a-year anniversary, and I decided to be honest with him before we left. I told him that his brother kept making moves on me, and I told him about how his brother kissed me and I didn't push him away. I explained how his brother always made the first move on me, and I was honest about how I never stopped him. The reason he stabbed me is because I told him about his brother sneaking over to my house one day...and I explained what his brother and I did from two in the morning to six with really explicit details. He was furious because it was his little brother and he had always told me about his little brother trying to steal his boyfriends. He made me promise not to do anything with his little brother and I broke the promise. I deserved it, I can admit that," Graham explained.

"Little bit," I chuckled. "Why didn't you stop his little brother?"

"You can't judge me," Graham said firstly. "I really couldn't help myself for a long time..."

I nodded and studied Graham's eyes. He looked genuinely nervous to tell me about why he didn't stop his ex-boyfriend's brother.

"I was addicted to getting in mischievous relationships. I liked the secrecy I shared with my ex's little brother and the tenseness I would feel around my ex. It was wrong and I knew that but I loved it," Graham explained. "But it got me into a lot of trouble with a lot of people so...I got some therapist to help me out and I went to some kind of camp or whatever. The camp didn't help much at all. There were a lot of good looking guys there. None as cute or adorable as you at all, but..."

I smiled and grabbed his hand, and he chuckled as he pulled me closer to him. "After a very long six months, I was no longer addicted, and I've been good for a year now. I've had one relationship after my therapy and I didn't cheat or even think about cheating once. We had a mutual break up after a few months because he was moving, and....I don't really know where I'm going with this anymore. I'm done," he laughed.

I giggled at Graham's cute laugh and I felt this strong urge to show him my scars. Just as I opened my mouth to offer him a chance to look at them, my phone rang from the kitchen. Part of me wanted to ignore it, but another part of me wanted to know if it was Cooper calling to tell me that he broke with Erin.

"I'm sorry," I said as I stood up and jogged over to my phone. "Don't be. You're cute when you're in a little bit of a hurry," Graham said, making me chuckle.

"Hello?" I answered after accepting Cooper's call. "Hey, did Graham drive here?" Cooper asked. "Uhhh...Graham, did you drive here?"

"I did. Nothing fancy though. Just a silver Altima," my date replied. "Yeah. He has the silver Altima. Why?" I asked Cooper.

"Just asking in case you guys wanted to share a vehicle."

"No, it's fine. I'm gonna drive with Graham," I said. "Or are you actually asking to share a vehicle?"

"Kind of asking. I think I'm gonna get drunk, and Erin's kind of an alcoholic, so..."

"Mm...give me a minute," I told Cooper before bringing my phone away from my ear a little bit and turning my attention to Graham as he grabbed his shirt and hoodie. "Oh~, wait, don't put your shirt on yet. I want to feel your chest again," I whined, making my date laugh.

"Come here," he chuckled. I happily hopped on over to him and I practically sat in his lap as I rubbed over his softer scars and the scar that entrapped his ex-boyfriend's mom's knitting needle.

"Hey, so, my best friend wants to share a vehicle because he thinks he might get drunk with his girlfriend, but if you don't want to that's fine. I can call them an Uber or something," I explained to Graham.

"No, it's fine. We can take my car if you want. I don't mind," he said sweetly. "You're so nice," I giggled, purposefully trying to make Cooper mad.

"Alright. We can take your Jeep, Cooper. Giorgi says that you can't handle your alcohol well and I don't want you to puke in my or Graham's car. Is that okay?" I asked as I picked at Graham's hard scar.

He winced sharply, and I gasped a bit as I jumped and when I began to apologize frantically, Graham laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me to lean closer into him.

Cooper sighed and it was obvious that he hated me being with Graham. "Yeah, that's fi—"

"That wasn't funny," I pouted as I laughed, cutting Cooper off on purpose. "I really got scared, Graham."

"Aww, I'm sorry, short stack," my date chortled as he hugged me tightly.

"Bye, Cooper," I giggled.

"B—" Boop.

"Your best friend," Graham started. "Is he the guy you were with at the movies?"

"Yeah," I chuckled as I rubbed over the hard bump above my date's nipple.

"Does he live around here?"

"Right across from me, actually. Like, two doors down," I tittered. "You guys are pretty similar personality wise. Both of you are super sweet to me."

"He likes you," Graham chalked up. "If we're anything alike then that's for sure."

"I don't know if I believe it. I mean, if he did like me then he wouldn't still be dating the girl that he claims he's unhappy with," I scoffed.

"...Do you like him," Graham questioned. "I don't like his girlfriend," I said simply. "Wait, wait, wait a minute. Look, shorty, I don't mean to accuse you of anything, but if you're just using me to make your friend break up with his girlfriend—"

"No! That's not it! I do like you. I really do. Probably even more now than before since I've gotten to talk to you and have had a deeper conversation with you rather than just accepting your compliments by awkwardly giggling," I chuckled.

Graham smiled at me and nodded. "Good. 'Cuz I really like you and your pink, starry cheeks."

••••••
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 144 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
1.1M 37.8K 43
She was the Devil in heels, heroine for blood, she was toxic and dangerous. With fire in her eyes and poison in her heart she never loved, never gave...
26K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
600 19 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...