Delicate | Kim Taehyung x Mal...

By Blink_ofanEye

Being homeschooled all his life, M/n only had one dream, to be able to study at GENIE High. Y/n meets new fri... More

Introduction/Informations you need to know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Halloween Bonus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
You Belong With Me
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hello everyone!

Chapter 18

1.8K 52 10
By Blink_ofanEye

You guys!! I'm sorry! I was supposed to update last week but it was a whole week holiday last week and my parents were in the house the whole time so I can't write sksksjk and I just had been struggling with anxiety attacks every now and then but I'm okay now so yeah! I'll try to update more often

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was finishing styling his hair, he looked himself at the mirror as he blow dried his hair. After finishing fixing his hair, he looked himself one last time in the mirror before pulling poses and making serious/fierce faces like models do. "Let's go." Y/n murmured as he nodded his head.

He headed out of his room to see his older brother on the couch tapping on his phone. "Hyung, let's go." Y/n said as he tied his shoes. Sungjae looked over at Y/n as an evil smirk landed on his lips. "No." Sungjae turned his head to the side childishly, Y/n shot up his head to look at Sungjae surprised. "W-What?! You said you'd drive me?!" Y/n asked frantically, Sungjae still looking the other way.

"I changed my mind." Sungjae said sternly, going back to tapping his phone. Y/n stood there with a look of 'really?' in his face.

"Please?"

"No."

"I'll do anything you want."

"Still no."

Y/n was starting to get irritated by the attitude his brother was giving him, at this point Y/n just wanted to go out and meet Hyeyoung. "Then what do you want me to do?" Y/n let out a stressed sigh. Sungjae turned his head to his younger brother with a smirk.

"Address me properly." Sungjae said in a teasing tone. "What?" Y/n asked frustrated, "I addressed you properly earlier." Y/n added, Sungjae fake frowned as he slowly pouted, his bottom lip covering his top lip.

"Address me like when we were kids." Sungjae finally explained. Y/n raised one of his eyebrows in a 'seriously' manner. "You're joking." Y/n told him seriously to which Sungjae only shook his head repeatedly. Y/n's lips formed a snarl but he closed it to chew on his gums and looked at his brother annoyingly while Sungjae flashed him a bright grin. "But I'm gonna be late!~" Y/n whined as he stamped his foot in hardwood floor. "I guess you'll be late then." Sungjae muttered in a teasing voice. Y/n closed his eyes as he inhaled deeply, he opened his eyes and started to walk 'cutely' to Sungjae, he plopped down beside Sungjae, Sungjae enjoying to see his brother get embarrassed.

"O-Oppa, can you drive me to the cafe... Pwease?~" Y/n said in a high pitched baby voice, his eyes slowly turned into his puppy eyes. Sungjae couldn't believe his eyes, he knew Y/n would be cute, but he didn't expect him to be this cute, he couldn't hold it in anymore and just surrendered. "Okay, fine I can drive you, I guess." he muttered in a fake annoyed tone. Y/n's features brightened and stood up, jumping and clapping his hands.

"Okay, let's go." Y/n said in his normal voice and his face back to his annoyed look. Sungjae chuckled at how fast his facial expressions changed and how his voice turned from super sweet to normal.

Sungjae pulled out of their driveway and started driving out into the cafe. The drive was silent, except for the music playing on the radio and some short conversations. Sungjae suddenly got curious why Y/n needed to go to the cafe immediately. "Yah, what are you gonna do to that cafe anyway?" Sungjae questioned while still looking at the road. Y/n turned his head to face Sungjae, "Uh.. I'm gonna meet a friend." Y/n lied, he couldn't say he's going to meet his icon, things just get into Sungjae's head, even the most outrageous things get to his mind and he worries A LOT about it. "But that cafes' really expensive, are you by chance... MEETING YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Sungjae practically screamed the last part in Y/n's ears, he pulled over at a random stop and looked at Y/n in a shocked way.

"W-What?! No! I don't have a boyfriend!" Y/n started to raise his voice as he looked at Sungjae in a 'unbelievable' manner. "Then who are you gonna meet there?" Sungjae said in a tone like he was about to win the argument. Y/n looked at him like he was some lunatic. "I'm gonna meet Jung Hyeyoung." Y/n admitted as he crossed his slender arms in his slim chest. Sungjae's mouth opened widely as his eyes bulged, "Ohmygod! What are you doing with her? *gasps* Don't tell me she's dating yo-" Sungjae covered his mouth as he couldn't even complete his sentence. Y/n chuckled lightly as he shook his head as he rubbed his fingers to his forehead.

"Her son is one of my classmates, and she wanted to talk to him again." Y/n explained, Sungjae let out a relieved sigh as he put down his hands. Y/n narrowed his eyes to Sungjae, "Now, let's go before I get late." Y/n commanded as Sungjae obliged and started driving again.

to the cafe...

Y/n was looking around the cafe to look for a booth, he realized that maybe Hyeyoung will be a bit late considering how busy she is. "Y/n-ah!" Y/n turned his gaze towards the soft voice who called him to see Hyeyoung waving her hand at him, a small smile etched into his mouth as he slowlymade his way to Hyeyoung.

"M-Ms Hyeyoung, I'm s-so sorry I'm lat-" Y/n was interrupted by Hyeyoung waving it off. "Yah, you're not late, I just like to come early." Hyeyoung explained, her hands clasping at each other on the table, giving her a more feminine vibe. The booth she chose was one beside the huge window of the cafe. She was wearing a cream colored dress and light makeup, more or less she looked really young for her age.

Y/n sat down across from her with a sheepish smile, once he was comfortable Y/n spoke. "Uh... W-What did you w-want to talk to m-me about, Ms Hyeyoung?" Y/n asked with a concerned look on his face. Hyeyoung didn't drop the smile on her face but deep inside, sadness and loneliness was consuming her. "It's about Taehyung." Hyeyoung told Y/n with a warm tone on her voice. Y/n only nodded, gesturing that he understood what she was talking about.

"I appreciate that you always give me updates on Taehyung but this time, I would really need you to convince him to atleast talk to me." Hyeyoung finished, Y/n raised his brows, giving her a confused look. "W-What?!" Y/n questioned, leaning his head towards to Hyeyoung. "I-I know that it's hard. But, I just really need to talk to him and I really miss him." Hyeyoung looked down to her hands with a sad expression, "But if you don't want to, then it's fine." Hyeyoung added. Y/n widened his eyes as his mouth stuttered open and close. "N-No! I would talk to Taehyung." Y/n suddenly said, he reached out to hold Hyeyoung's hands and giving her an encouraging look. "I would offer any help I could bring." Y/n let out a small smile, Hyeyoung doing the same.

later that night...

Y/n sat on his bed, looking at Taehyung's contact, arguing over to call or text him. Y/n let out a huge sigh as he relaxed his hand, he didn't notice his finger grazed the 'call' button. Y/n opened his eyes that soon widened in surprise as he can now see that he was calling Taehyung.

"What do I do, what do I do, what do I do?!?!" Y/n freaked out, his whole body was now shaking. He practically whisper-screamed when he saw that Taehyung picked up his phone. He hurriedly shoved his phone to his ear.

'Hello?' Taehyung said in a raspy, low voice, this caused a shiver ran down Y/n spine but somehow felt really comfortable now hearing Taehyung's voice. "Uh... Taehyung-shi! haha! Hi..." Y/n stuttered awkwardly, shaking his head as he mentally slapped his forehead. 'What do you want?' Taehyung muttered in a commanding tone, this made Y/n to sit up straight and cleared his throat. "Uhm... W-What are you doing?!" Y/n tried to sound normal but failed miserably for he said those words almost as if he was excited about something and in a high pitched voice.

'Why do you wanna know?' Taehyung asked in a cocky tone, Y/n could feel that he was smirking on the other end. "Uh... N-Nothing! I-It was just I-I wanna-" Y/n was cut short in his sentence when Taehyung spoke. 'I'm laying on my bed.' Taehyung softly said, Y/n felt himself become more relaxed at his tone and his breathing finally became normal. "W-What are you d-doing while laying o-on your b-bed?" Y/n asked trying to start a conversation. 'Thinking.' Taehyung answered in a laidback tone. "W-What are you t-thinkin about?" Y/n furrowed his brows as he shifted on his bed. 'You.' Taehyung said plainly, Y/n's breathing hitched and he could feel his face get hot, he immediately fanned himself at the extreme heat that was rushing to his face.

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP

Y/n thought he heard a bass drum was playing outside their house, but the beats got louder and louder he couldn't think right at the moment. "Uh... *BA-DUMP* I-I just *BA-DUMP* thought i-if *BA-DUMP* wecouldgoouttomorrow?" Y/n rapped out the last part, he heard a chuckle coming from the other end until he heard it stop. 'Sure, I don't have plans tomorrow. Just send me the details.' Taehyung finally said, Y/n let out a relieved sigh as he layed back down on his bed with his phone beside his ear. "Okay!" Y/n said before the call ended.

the next day...

Y/n entered the cafe that they agreed to meet on, he looked around if Taehyung was already there but his eyes stopped at a familiar black locks sitting at a booth beside the window. He slowly made his way to Taehyung, once inches apart, Y/n poked at his shoulder, Taehyung turned his head towards Y/n as he flashed him a small smile. A faint blush dusted on the apples of Y/n's cheeks as he shyly waved his hands at him and took the seat across from Taehyung.

Taehyung leaned back on his seat, crossing his arms on his toned chest giving a intimidating look. Y/n gulped at how hot Taehyung looked in his clothes. He was wearing a black turtle neck under a black leather jacket with a tiger head embroidered on the left side and number 25 on the right side of it and it has a blue and red striped for the collar, with black pants and leather black shoes to top it all off.

"What did you want to tell me?" Taehyung went straight to the point as soon as Y/n sat down across from him, Y/n's eyes slightly widen at the aggressiveness in his tone. "O-Oh! Remember, we h-have to spend time t-together for our project?!" Y/n thought of an excuse to tell, anxiety and nervousness filled his entire being so he decided to just ask Taehyung later on the day.

"I see you miss me already, eh?" Taehyung teased, Y/n's face turned crimson at his remark. "E-Eh?! W-Who told you I missed y-you?! We're here to do the p-project!" Y/n replied bashfully. Taehyung let out a lighthearted laugh at Y/n's cuteness.

So cute.

Taehyung thought as he rest his elboys on the table and putting his chin on the palm of his hand. "So, you mean to tell me that we're on a date?" Taehyung flashed a hopeful smile, Y/n was taken aback at his words but composed himself before talking. "N-No! I j-just told you we're here f-for our project." Y/n defensively said, the blush still not leaving his face. "Looks like a date to me." Taehyung said flatly as he leaned back again at his chair. Y/n just groaned at Taehyung's cockiness.

The both of them took some pictures and learning more about each other, soon enough they finished their drinks and head out of the cafe. They were now walking on a side walk beside a park. "So... What d-do we do n-now?" Y/n asked confused as he turned his gaze at Taehyung. He quickly looked away when he noticed that Taehyung was staring at him, a cute small blush crept up to his cheeks as he remembered how Taehyung looked while he was staring intenly at him.

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP

"Let's go to the nearby bowling alley." Taehyung suggested as he quickly grabbed Y/n's wrist and heading towards the bowling alley.

start music...

They both made it to the bowling alley and prepared to play. The screen flashed their names with empty score boxes indicating the game has yet to begin, Taehyung was the first to go. He gets the ball that was perfect to fit three of his fingers, Y/n was amazed at how great his Taehyung's stance is. He threw the ball down the lane, the ball started to roll in the middle of the lane. Y/n's eyes widen in amazement as the ball continued to roll in the middle of the lane.

Please strike, please strike, please stri-

Taehyung was interrupted in his thoughts when the ball started to shift ways, it started to roll down in the right corner of the lane until it fully went to the pit and lost his first try. Taehyung closed his eyes in irritation and embarrassment, he balled his hands in anger. He heard a loud sound of laughter coming at the back of him, he turned his head to look at a cackling Y/n, slapping his thigh at how funny it was.

Taehyung got another ball for his last try on the first round. He threw the ball in the middle of the lane, he prayed it to not go to the pit and it didn't! He was able to knock down 7 pins. "YES!" Taehyung exclaimed, "Wah!" Y/n clapped his hands for Taehyung's success. Taehyung walked back to Y/n and they high fived both of their hands and jumping for Taehyung's success. "Bet you couldn't beat that." Taehyung cocked his head to side, trying to intimidate Y/n but Y/n narrowed his eyes at Taehyung in a challenging manner. "Oh it's on." Y/n said confidently, Taehyung found it sexy at how Y/n was so confident.

Y/n picked up a ball that was perfect for the size of his slender fingers. His stance was a bit conscious and not confident but Y/n swallowed the nervousness and threw the ball. It rolled in the right side of the lane before it shifted to the middle. Y/n crossed his fingers as he watched the ball roll down the lane.

Please, please, please!!

"Aagghh!!" Y/n screamed in excitement when he saw the pins were all knocked down. He jumped like child that was given a life time supply of candies. He turned around to see Taehyung was clapping his hands for him, Y/n jumped his way back to Taehyung. Once he was near to Taehyung, he immediately jumped to hug Taehyung, enveloping his slim body around Taehyung's toned one. Taehyung stumbled for a bit but when he realized what was going on, he was quick to support Y/n.

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP

Said Taehyung's heart, Y/n didn't thought of the position they were on a few seconds ago when he got down, excitement still filled him. "Did you see that?! I got strike!" Y/n exclaimed happily at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head eagerly, his soft black hair moving along with his movements.

Taehyung picked up a ball again and stood a few inches away from the bowling lane. His stance was full of confidence, Y/n fished for his camera on his bag, once spoting it, he quickly turned it on and captured a picture of Taehyung as he was only about to throw the ball into the lane. He quickly placed the polaroid inside his pocket to not ruin the film.

The two of them spent the rest of their time there just having fun and taking pictures for their project, but mostly having fun. As time passed by Y/n got more and more nervous as to how would he tell Taehyung his mom wanted to talk to him.

Now, they were heading out of the bowling alley with Y/n having a happy expression on his face and Taehyung with a pissed expression, they didn't noticed the time that it was already dark outside. Y/n shifted his gaze to Taehyung, a pink blush painted his cheeks at how cute Taehyung looked. The lights coming from the buildings illuminate at the boys smooth complexion, making the both of them glow in the moonlight.

stop music...

"Aww, don't worry! There's still next time, and I'monly 3 points higher than you." Y/n tried to encourage Taehyung as he tapped on his shoulders. The two of them walked in comfortable silence for a few more minutes when they decided to sit on a bench on the nearby park. The two observed the park, couples walking their dogs, some jogging, trees dancing with the wind and leaves flying where the wind decide them to go, trees are starting to get bald as the winter season approaches. "Today was fun." Y/n stated, he only earned a soft hum from Taehyung saying he was agreeing with him. Suddenly a chill ran through Y/n as he remembered that he has something to tell Taehyung.

Just suck it in Y/n!

"T-Taehyung-shi... I have something to ask of you." Y/n started, Taehyung landed his eyes to a nervous Y/n. "What is it?" Taehyung asked, Y/n swallowed the huge lump on his throat. "Please... don't get mad at me for this." Y/n said in a shaky voice, Taehyung noticed his uncomfortable state and decided not to just push it and let Y/n take his time in talking. Y/n balled his fists on top of this thighs as he closed his eyes bantering whether or not to tell Taehyung. "Y-You see... uhm... M-Ms Hyeyoung was w-wondering if y-you could talk with h-h-her." Y/n finished, Taehyung's eyes widened in shock at his request. "You talked to her?! I told you not to right?!" Taehyung started to raise his voice at Y/n, some people noticed his loud voice and stopped to look at the two.

"P-Please, c-calm down! T-Taehyung-shi." Y/n tried to calm down a now angered Taehyung.

What do I do, what do I do, what do I do?!?

Y/n panicked in his head, he tried to calm himself down and at the same time, Taehyung. "No! I literally told you to not ever talk to her, and what did you do?! You still went to her!" Taehyung was now shouting at him, he didn't care if people are already turning their heads at the both of them. "I-I just w-wanted to h-help her. S-she seemed to m-miss you very m-much." Y/n squirmed as he looked so weak infront of Taehyung, his body started to shake rapidly in nervousness. Taehyung's eyes widen slightly then went back to normal again, as he slowly sat back down. "P-Please, I k-know that t-this is only a m-misunderstanding. Please g-give your m-mom a c-chance to explain h-herself." Y/n muttered, sadness filling his voice. Taehyung can feel the tears that was trying to escape his eyes but he forced it to not flow out.

Taehyung suddenly shot up, Y/n flinched in the process. A mix of emotions can be seen on his empty eyes, Y/n watched as he gritted his teeth, his fists balled on either side of him. "I gotta go. I can't walk you home tonight." Taehyung spoke before walking the opposite way of the bench, leaving Y/n alone sitting in the bench.

Y/n walked back home and somehow for the first time, he felt as if he was not happy. He entered to a empty house, he headed into the shower and took a long hot bath. He left the bathroom wearing his pajamas and headed to his room. He plopped down on his bed staring at his ceiling, he remembered that he should call Hyeyoung to tell about what happened today. He reached for his phone on his nightstand, he dialed Hyeyoung's number and within seconds Hyeyoung picked up.

'Hello? Y/n-ah?' Hyeyoung spoke in the other line, Y/n sat up slowly as he shifted on his bed. "M-Ms Hyeyoung?" Y/n spoke softly yet in a sad tone, Hyeyoung noticed his tone and started to become worried. 'Y/n-ah, is everything alright?' concern filled Hyeyoung's voice and Y/n just let out a deep sigh in return. "I-I tried talking to Taehyung b-but it d-didn't turn o-out so good..." Y/n explained lowly, he heard a long sigh on the other end of the line. Even though it was not Y/n's problem, he can't help but feel sad and down. "I-I'm sorry Ms Hyeyoung t-that I wasn't able to help you." Y/n mumbled out as he started to sulk on his bed, there was a small pause on the other side before Hyeyoung spoke again. "N-No! Please don't think that way! I appreciated that you even thought of helping me but I guess, it can't be helped. But thank you Y/n for your help. I really appreciated it." Hyeyoung said trying to encourage Y/n, Y/n smiled a little at he words but still can't help to feel as if he failed on a mission. Y/n hummed before muttering a good night and a goodbye to Hyeyoung. Y/n hanged up and placed his phone on his nightstand again.

He slowly layed back again on his bed, the glow in the dark star patched cathing his eyes' attention. He grabbed his Tata plushy toy and hugged it to his chest. His eyes slowly closing and sleep indulged him.

monday...

Y/n entered the campus gates and students were scattered in the schoolyard, all were wearing their bottoms of their P.E uniform while they wore different colored for tops. He noticed three tables infront of the school entrance with a signs of 'A', 'B', 'C' on top of each table, he figured that maybe it was the sections, so he slowly made his way to the 'A' line. It was finally his turn and noticed that seniors were operating the table, a familiar face greeted him, Shownu. Each sections were segregated with different colors, section A was Blue, section B was Yellow, while section C was Green.

"Oh!- Hello Y/n-ah!" Shownu greeted, Y/n's cheeks blushed from embarrassment as he saw the other students in the table staring at him and talking about him. "Ah!- H-Hello Shownu-hyung." Y/n bowed in respect and he heard the other girls squirm at the back of them.

"Omo! He's really cute!", "Can you believe how cute he is?!", "He looks more feminine than us, what the hell?!" Were the words from the girls behind Shownu, Y/n can't help but blush even harder at the comments. "Here's your sports festival shirt!" Shownu happily handed Y/n's shirt wrapped in a clear plastic. Y/n accepted it before bowing again, he heard a 'See you around' from Shownu as he turned his back to them. He headed to the nearest changing room to change his shirt. He headed out once he was done, he noticed that no one was lingering inside the campus building, but instead they were playing around, chasing each other on the large fields surrounding the campus.

Y/n decided to head to the covered court to look for his classmates. He reached the covered court and his eyes was filled with groups of boys playing basketball, girls in the middle of the court playing volleyball and others just sitting or talking while walking. He noticed some of the classes were in a line, he roamed his eyes and landed on his class. He walked over to his class who're talking about to each other, he headed to the four familiar girls standing and talking with their other classmates. "Unnie." Y/n muttered in a small voice, the four girls turned their heads and hugged the small boy immediately, they asked him how was he and how was his weekend to which Y/n answered that it was fine. He let his eyes search their line and landed on a familiar black locks, he trailed down his eyes and saw the expression on Taehyung's face. It was back to his cold, expressionless look, Y/n frowned and guilt slapped at him. He just wanted to come over to him and give him a bear hug but he knows he can't for Taehyung probably wouldn't want Y/n around him anymore.

He trailed back his eyes to Taehyung's eyes, the same old cold, empty eyes was displayed. Taehyung felt the intense stare, so he shifted his eyes to look who was staring at him. Y/n and Taehyung's eyes met, heat rushed up to Y/n's cheeks and immediately looked away, standing so awkward while playing with the hem of his shirt. Taehyung's eyes softened and a frown found its way to his lips.

Y/n decided that it was not time to sulk but to enjoy his first GENIE High Sports Festival. Students started to pile inside the covered court as well staffs and faculties and started to line up according to their classes.

Once everyone was settled, the court started to quiet down, a few murmuring can still be heard but this time, it was bearable. A few moments later, coach Taeyang came out walking to the center of the stage, everyone clapped for him. Y/n seemed lost but just went with it and clapped his hands.

"Good Morning everyone!" coach Taeyang shouted through the mic and everyone cheered, jumping and shouting. "Welcome to our 2019 GENIE High Sports Festival!!" coach Taeyang greeted and everyone cheered once again. "Lemme hear the Blue team!" and with that, the whole Blue team shouted. "That's a lot of energy. Now, lemme hear the Yellow team!" the Yellow team cheered as loud as the Blue team. "Okay, last but not the least... the Green team!" and the court was filled with screams of men and mixed with girl's screeching. "Okay so now, I would like to call a person to open up this event officially, you all might know him. A man that needs no introduction, Mr JYP!" coach Taeyang shouted in a deep voice and the court was erupted with cheers and claps.

A man started to appear and walk to the center of the stage beside coach Taeyang, coach Taeyang handed him the mic and started the event with some opening remarks. "So I want you all to know that, I want all of you to enjoy, have fun, and make this 3-day event memorable. Please do your best in playing sports." Y/n was listening as Mr JYP was having the opening remarks when a finger poked his shoulder. He turned his head to see Jungkook with a grin, Y/n smiled at him and raised his eyebrows as if asking him what was it about.

"Let's have fun and make memories together, okay?" Jungkook whispered in a low tone as he leaned in his head towards Y/n's ears. Y/n's cheeks flushed in crimson at their close proximity, Jungkook slowly moved away and straightened up. Y/n's skin was still flushed but smiled happily at him, Jungkook muttered a small 'fighting' before giving him a determined look as Y/n just chuckled lightly and nodding his head. The both of them returned their attentions back to their pricipal who's still talking.

"I now officially open GENIE High's 2019 Sports Festival and may the best team WIN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 532 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
951K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
96.7K 1.9K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
262K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.