BACK TO LOVE- DAHYUN X MALE R...

By ZAKY14

Have you ever thought how would it feel to raise your children just by yourself? No? Sadly, this is your case... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
AUTHOR NOTE

CHAPTER 2

2.3K 54 1
By ZAKY14

DAEJOON'S POV
Since that day, I took care of Seungjoon and Hyunjoon... And that means that I had to go through a lot of nights wide awake, lot of times preparing bottles, lot of times holding them, lots of times changing their diapers and a lot of more stuff...

But you know what? I'm happy, I don't regret anything, they grew up healthy and happily just as I wanted... And although I know that there's still a long way, I won't give up...

-Hyunjoon: Daddy, I don't like vegetables... Can't I eat pizza instead? (pouts)
-Daejoon: You need to eat vegetables buddy... Look at your brother--wait, where's your brother? (panics) Wait here Hyunnie... I'm gonna look for your brother...

I start walking and checking every spot at house until I head outside the garden where I find Seungjoon playing and making sand castles...

-Daejoon: Seungjie...
-Seungjoon: Daddy, I can explain... Look, I was eating when I saw a big dragon flying outside and-
-Daejoon: (carries him) You can play later buddy, now it's time for eating...
-Seungjoon: But I don't want to eat vegetables neither... (looks down)
-Daejoon: (sits him next to Hyunjoon) boys you need to eat vegetables in order to grow up healthy... (smiles) see, daddy is eating vegetables!
-Hyunjoon: And do you like them?

The truth is that I don't like vegetables too much neither... But I need to do this so they eat...

-Daejoon: Of course, I like them a lot! (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Then, eat pues daddy! (smiles)
-Daejoon: Good try, but not happening... (giggles)

-Hyunjoon: Aw... (looks down)
-Daejoon: Let's make a deal, if you eat veggies now, we'll go to play football to the park this afternoon...
-Seungjoon: Football?! Okay, I'll eat them... (smiles and starts eating veggies)
-Hyunjoon: It's not as if I liked football that much...
-Daejoon: We'll order pizza tonight as well... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Deal! (smiles and eats veggies)
-Seungjoon: But daddy, you don't have to work today? (confused)
-Daejoon: Today is Sunday honey, daddy doesn't need to work on Sundays... This way I can be with you two... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: What about Wednesdays?
-Daejoon: On Wednesdays daddy needs to work... (pouts) but don't worry, it's all to win money so I can buy a lot of things for you (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Won't you come to daddy's day school? (looks down)
-Daejoon: Oh, when is it?
-Hyunjoon: This Wednesday...
-Daejoon: I'll try asking for a day off, okay? (smiles)
-Both: Yay! (smiles)

How can I say that I won't go to this two... I would do anything for them...

-Seungjoon: Daddy I'm done! (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Me too!
-Daejoon: You are both a big boy! (pays their heads) Okay, I'll wash the dishes, why don't you see the TV meanwhile? (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Okay, it's my turn today... (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: Liar, you chose what to watch yesterday! (takes him the control)
-Seungjoon: What are you doing, you are the liar! Today is my turn! (push Hyunjoon)
-Hyunjoon: What are you doing? (pushes Seungjoon back)

I hear my two boys arguing at the living, so I have to leave the dishes in order to bring peace back to this house...

-Daejoon: Boys what's going on here?
-Both: (pointing at each other) He started!
-Seungjoon: It's my turn to choose what to watch at the TV...
-Hyunjoon: He's lying, it's mine! (pouts)
-Daejoon: Let's do a thing, I'll choose today and tomorrow Seungjoon will choose, don't get angry Hyunnie, you'll be able to choose the next day...(smiles)
-Hyunjoon: (sighs) Fine, but because you said it dad... (smiles)
-Daejoon: That's it... (smiles and pats his head)

(All the kids pics are from two Japanese siblings called Ea and Eran, here you have their insta @ea_eran)

-Daejoon: We'll watch my favorite movie ever! (giggles) I'll give a candy to the first one to guess it...
-Sungjoon: Spider-Man!
-Hyunjoon: Freddie Krueger!
-Daejoon: I'll give you a clue, so you can think while I finish washing the dishes... (smiles) It's from Disney...

I head back to the kitchen and wash the dishes while I hear them arguing about which could be my favorite movie...

Once I'm done washing the dishes, I grab a candy for each of them and head back to the living room where they are waiting for me.

-Daejoon: Well boys, do you know which is- (someone calls me) oh, wait for me here boys... (smiles)

*Kookie calling*

Oh, it's my brother! This is really unusual... He's always busy working and traveling there and there with his band...

Me: Yeah?
Kookie: Hyung!
Me: Hey, how unusual for you to call... (giggles)
Kookie: Yeah, it's because we just took a two months vacations...
Me: Oh, that's wonderful, you all guys deserve it...
Kookie: Yeah, so I was thinking if I could go and visit you all...
Me: Of course, you can come whenever you want... The boys will be really happy to meet their awesome uncle!
Kookie: Yeah, I can't believe that I didn't meet them yet... I'm sorry for having such a busy schedule...
Me: Nah, don't apologize, when are you coming?
Kookie: Probably next Saturday... I need to solve some things with the company first...
Me: Okay, and where will you stay? With mom and dad?
Kookie: Actually, I was thinking that it would be cool if I could stay with you hyung...
Me: Sure! I'll get ready a room for you, and you can stay as longer as you want... We'll wait for you!
Kookie: Okay, well I gotta go, we are having a dinner before we take our vacation, it's our last time together until we come back from holidays...
Me: Yeah, sure, have fun Kookie!
Kookie: I will, bye hyung!
Me: Byee! (hangs up)

Cool, Kookie is coming back home next week! This is awesome...

-Hyunjoon: Who were you talking with?
-Seungjoon: Yeah, who's coming to our house? (curious)
-Daejoon: Do you remember that daddy explained that he has a younger brother?
-Both: Yeah!
-Daejoon: He's coming back home next Saturday... And he'll stay some days with us (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Daddy, you told us that he's a famous singer, right?
-Daejoon: Yeah, that's why he can't come back home usually... He lives at Seoul (smiles)
-Hyunjoon: I want to meet him! (smiles) What was his name?
-Daejoon: Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook... (smiles)
-Seungjoon: Why do you call him Kookie?
-Daejoon: Because he's younger and it's a cute nickname, now... It's time to hear your results, which one is my favorite movie? (smiles)
-Both: Lion King!
-Daejoon: Woah, you are right... Here you have (hands them candies) you two won... Now, let's play the movie... (smiles)

That's how I like the most to spend the weekend, my two boys and I, can I ask for more?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.1K 24
The CEO of jeon enterprises and a little baby bear. Jeon Jungkook the dadda of Kim Taehyung who is now Jeon Taehyung. Their Marriage was 1 year ago...
184K 6.1K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
29.4K 782 14
[DISCONTINUED] Park Eun-suk was a 19-year-old boy who dreamed of being a KPOP Idol. All of his visions for his future were disrupted when someone, or...
28.2K 1.8K 11
"Who are they?" "My sons." "What are you?" "I'm a father." Cigarette, bruises, one-night stands, and bloody knuckles. All Seokjin knew in his life wa...