The Unexpected

بواسطة lovejeleah

A life full of second chances. a lot of my stories end up similar.. :/ المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

49

866 34 6
بواسطة lovejeleah

Jens POV

"No. There's just no way a coincidence could be this connected Vanessa!" I raise my voice to her as she's driving me this time. "Jennifer I-" "how come I didn't realize any of this?! Ms. Leah is what the kids call her so I never really heard of her last name! I never even knew Remini was Veronica's last name!" I said. Vanessa doesn't answer and let's me keep going off. I'm realizing how dumb and blind I was not knowing Leah was her teacher and mom.

"Why..why?? Is this even real or does someone just look exactly like Leah and have her name?" I ask.

"Her username on Instagram doesn't even have her last name. Her last name is barely passed around" Vanessa says.

"Vanessa there's no way my ex is my daughters mom" I whined. "Well...the school she teaches at is the exact same school. I'm sure there isn't two leah remini's there."

"Ugh.......i don't think she knows Veronica is hers.. but that must be why they both have grown such a strong bond. They're fucking blood related!" I said.

"That makes sense" Vanessa says.

I groan and lay my head back while looking out the window as she keeps driving.

"And she wants to see me tonight" I complained more.

"Don't Jen.. you know she just wants to fuck"

"As if I don't want to either?" I said. She looks at me and I roll my eyes. "Vanessa she's really my daughters mom..like how can that be such a coincidence? Meeting her at a club, finding out she's my daughters teacher and then now finding out she's the mother?? If this isn't meant to be then what is?"

"You think it's meant to be?" She asks.

"I mean..."

"It could be. But I don't think you should talk to her today about it. Let it sink in and figure out how to handle it because this is big. She hid this from you for a long time"

"But I hid Veronica from her for a long time.."

"Just don't randomly attack her with you knowing she's the mom and the fact that she left Veronica in front of the door all alone at night with no note or anything"

I took a deep breath after she said that. I forgot that even happened. Leah left Veronica alone like that as a baby..

"Wait..that means..no..what the fuck" I said. "What?" "That means..I fucked Leahs ex?"

Vanessa looks at me and widens her eyes. I groan again and covered my face. "It's okay you didn't know" she says. "Yeah but he almost got me pregnant! You know how even more messed up that would have been? Oh my gosh I'm never speaking to him again." I said.

We arrived back to my moms house.

"Now you have to keep it together since Veronica's in there. Don't act like how you are right now" she tells me. "I know I know." I said.

We get out of the car and went into my moms house. Veronica was eating and watching TV.

"Hi mom" I said and gave her a hug. But the way I hugged her, she knew something was up.

"What happened? Did you find out who...?"

"Mhm" I mumbled as I'm still hugging her. She pushes me off softly and looks at me. "You're shaking" she tells me. I pout and look back to see if Vanessa was distracting Veronica, which she was.

"You won't believe this..but I swear I'm not joking.." I say. My mom just continues to listen. "but...it's Leah" I tell her. She gets a slight bit confused. "Leah Remini..that's her last name right? My ex girlfriend?"

"Yeah.."

"Veronica's last name is Remini." I said. She starts to catch on but she's still confused.

"Leah is Ver's real mom"

She furrows her brows and widens her eyes. "Wait what? How?"

"That's what the agency said"

"Are they sure? This can't be"

"They wouldn't lie!" I said. "Jen" I hear Vanessa say and she puts her finger in front of her lips telling me to shush.

I look back at my mom and hug her again. "Maybe that's why you two ended up meeting.. Maybe she needs Leah in her life as much as you're in her life. You see their bond already. She's her school daughter practically. And now we find out she's her actual daughter. You two fell for each other and love going out together with Veronica and the only reason you two have been fighting is because she wouldn't tell you this secret" my mom explains.

"She doesn't even know anything about Veronica. Like when she was a baby. She didn't leave a name or anything.. it all makes sense why they're so close though. They have a mother daughter bond. And she looks like Leah. I knew I wasn't going crazy when I said they have the same exact smile." I said.

My mom presses her lips and holds my hands. "When should I tell Lee?" I ask her. "Whenever you feel like it's time to" my mom says. That's not helpful. I overthink.

"Mama!" I hear Veronica call out. "Yeah babe?" I ask. "Are we still going to eat at the restaurant?" She asks. "Yeah of course" I said. "Yay!" She exclaims. I smile a bit and walk over to the couch and sat by her. I wrap my arms around her and hugged her tight. "What food are you craving?" I ask her. "Ummm. French fries! Chicken strips! Oh Mac and cheese!"

"Oh sheesh. Someone's hungry" I giggle. She smiles at me and I scrunch my nose because she has the cutest smile.

We later go out to eat and spent some quality time together. Me, Veronica and Vanessa. But I couldn't go through it without looking at Veronica the same way. I shouldn't have to change my perspective of her. I don't..I'm not...it's just that knowing my ex girlfriend is her actual mom just amazes me. I'm shocked. This is good and bad. I'm eventually telling Leah no doubt.

-

Leahs POV

Jen ended up not coming over that other night for who knows what reason. She was being very cold but she wished me a good night.

Today, she walks in with Veronica holding her hand but she yanks her hand out of Jens hand and runs up to me. "Hey!" I said happily and gave her a loving hug. "I brought my crayons today" she smiles. "You did? Good! We have a lot of stuff to color today" I said. "Yay!!" She jumps and then leaves to go to her table.

"Hey babe come here first" Jen says to Veronica. "You can't walk in?" I giggle. She looks at me and gives me a kind of a forced smile. So I just pressed my lips and had this confused look on my face. Veronica goes to her and they give each other a hug and kiss before she leaves. That was weird.

"Everything okay today?" I later texted her during the day.

"I'm ok"

"Just ok?"

"Yeah"

"Talk to me. What's up?"

"It's fine lol"

":( I wanna see you"

"You saw me this morning"

"I wanna see you in my bed tonight"

"Lol fuck"

"🤷🏻‍♀️"

"Not today. I've got a lot going on. I've gotta figure things out"

"Like what?"

"Things"

She's annoying me because she's not being specific. Something must've happened. I assume it's with that guy, Veronica's dad. Him and her are always on and off like I am with her but I feel like my situation with her is worst because she likes me a lot. She just has sex with him for fun.

After a whole week that's gone by with Jen being so cold and weird this week, I've had enough. I called her on this Friday night because weirdly, I miss her.

"Hello?" She says with her pretty voice. "Hey"

"Oh hey"

"Are you home?" I ask her. "Yeah.."

"Okay.."

"Uh..what's up?" She asks. "That's what I wanna know with you"

"Everything's fine Lee"

"No it's not. Talk to me. I'm your friend. Your best friend. I'll listen and help you" I said. She doesn't respond but I know she's still on the phone. "Is it Ver's dad?" I ask. "Mmm.." "Yeah?" I ask. "Kind Of But also no. Not mainly"

"Okay so what? Did you two have sex again?"

"No"

"Okay"

"Don't ever assume him and I are fucking unless I tell you Leah, I'm not a hoe. Me and you have been fucking so what makes you think ima fuck him too" She says all toughly. "Woah okay sorry.." I said. She sighs through the phone. "I can come over" I said.

"Ver is asleep"

"Even better"

"I don't wanna sneak you in."

"It's not sneaking in. She knows I come over a lot" I said. "Hm. Well okay.....bring me food"

I laugh softly through the phone and shake my head. "Of course. See you in 30."

30 minutes later..

She opens the door for me and eyes the bag of food right away. "Thanks" she says and takes it out of my hand. I raise my brows as she walks away and I just close the door behind me. I watch her walk in her black skin tight leggings and a big T-shirt tied in the front middle so her ass perfectly shows.

"Oh you're amazing. You got me two burritos" she says as she sits on the couch. "I-Okay" I said. She smile while opening the foil. "I'm kidding" she says. I roll my eyes and sit down also and began to eat my burrito with her. As she watches tv I looked at her a few times.

"Stop" She says. "What?" "Don't look at me eating" she says. "Why not?" I ask. She holds her hand up and flips me off as a 'fuck you' reference. I slapped her hand down but she brings it up again. So I slapped it again and she starts to smile as she brings it up again. I started to softly laugh as this kept going on and got aggressive. I placed my burrito down on the table and grabbed her hand. She laughs louder and looks at me and puts her burrito down too.

"I get it you wanna fuck" I joke as she attempts flipping me off again but I pushed her hands down as I was leaning close to her. She kept laughing and looking straight into my eyes. She's really the most gorgeous woman I've ever met. Her looks are dangerous, deadly.

"Let me eat!" She giggles and tries pushing me off. I gave her a chance and let go of her. She looks away but I kept my eye on her. She was calm for a second. Then she brings her hand up again to flip me off.

"Alright" I said and slapped her hand away again and tackled her. "Lee!" She giggles out loud. We look at each other while we both laugh. She's the one under me so she looking up at me. But now her smiles fading.

"I don't wanna waste the money you used for our food. Let's eat" she says. "Well if you'd stop flipping me off.." "hm" she mumbles and cups my face. "Sorry" She says sweetly. I slide her hand off my face and lean down to her lips to kiss her slowly. I felt this weird feeling of her not kissing me back right away. But a second later she does.

"Glad to see you smiling again" I tell her. She bites her lips. I climb off and sit back properly so we could both eat again.

"You remembered what I like in my burrito" she says while looking down and a see a small smile forming on her face.

I couldn't help but bring my hand to her face and decided to kiss her again. She kisses back but then leans away and complains.
"Stop I'm trying to eat" she says. As if she didn't want it but she did kiss back.

"Of course I remember" I tell her. "You forgot the salsa though" She says without looking at me. "It's in the bag. Maybe if you'd check before just grabbing both burritos.."

"Oh.." she says. I giggled a bit.

We both finished up our food. Then she gets the trash and throws it. Then she comes back with two glasses of water and gives one to me.

"Thanks" I said. "Mhm" she mumbles as she drinks. Then she puts her glass down and lays back.

"Can we talk now?" I ask her. "There's nothing to talk about"

"You just said it's kind of about Ver's dad" I said.

"Whatever. I'm not in the mood to talk about it" She says. I sighed. Then I moved closer to her and places my lips down on her neck softly.

"Wanna have sex then?" I whisper in her ear. She softly giggles and I noticed her skin getting goosebumps.

"I'll take that as a yes.." I said.

"No crazy stuff" she says. "I'll try. But with your moans it makes me wanna do more" I said. "So I'll be silent"

"No way you'll stay silent when I fuck you" I said. She smiles at me and kisses my lips.

And that night went on..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

I, Love بواسطة

قصص الهواة

17.4K 513 61
Jennifer is on the back end of her relationship with Alex and soughts out comfort in her long-time best friend, Leah. But then, someone unexpected po...
Fix You بواسطة maria;-;

قصص الهواة

46.4K 2.1K 63
Jennifer is a working high school teacher in New York. Her life is pretty good, but she's stuck in the state of mind that she has to find love. She c...
38.6K 1.1K 23
A JYP and YG special - Note - Events / comebacks might change to fit the story. Other facts and personal facts might change also.
34.6K 1.8K 62
Jennifer is a struggling single mom, she's trying everything she can to provide for her daughter. But she's taking on too much at once, and her strai...