Blood lust.

Door ccredfield

Bloodlust is a story about a boy named Carmelo. Carmelo started off as an average teen, until his mother and... Meer

Chapter 1- pliot
Chapter 2- awake
Chapter 3- It begins
Chapter 4- Mute...
Chapter 5- New Beginning's
Chapter 6- Boot camp
Chapter 7- 2 weeks in
Chapter 8- Dynamic.
Chapter 9- Blended.
Chapter 10- Dyanmic Vs X.
Chatper 11- Black out.
Chapter 12- Oh no.
Chapter 13- lights out.
Chapter 14- night light.
Chatper 15- School is in session
Chaptet 16- Dark.
Chapter 18- Medic.
Chapter 19- Red X.
Chapter 20- The battle of anderson.
Chapter 21- the stars.
Chapter 22- Crunch.
Chatper 23- Heart Aches.
Chatper 24- What comes next?
Chapter 25- Red X Vs Xodia.
Chapter 26- Xodia.
Chapter 27- A new wave
Chaptet 28- Dark's mistake.
Chapter 29- the great war. (1/2)
Chapter 30- the great war. (2/2)

Chatper 17- Whos who?

10 3 0
Door ccredfield

"Mel?... is that?...but how" the boy would walk up to Mel, wrapping his arm around him tightly. Giving him a firm bear hug. Tears forming from his eyes as he clung.

"Bruh who are—GAH" Mel was bear hugged tightly, feeling the air slowly escaping his body. Zach would chime in. "Yo back up." He stepped forward facing the boy. "Don't touch my brother like that, boy." He gritted his teeth. The boy would release Mel, stepping back as he looked over at Mel and Zach. "The hell?" He looked Mel in his eyes. "Hell is this where you've been?!" The boy was shocked. Mel and Zach exchanged looks with one another, before Mel turned his head back towards the boy. Mel would speak. "I think you got me confused with someone else. Some girl came running to me a while back saying I died or some shit." Zach would lean against the wall, folding his arms. "Some weird shit." The boy would frown slightly. "No...what?" He looked closer at Mel. "What's your name?..."
Mel would proudly respond. "Carmelo Ortiz." Zach chiming in. "Zach key."  Mel would smile looking at the boy. "Call me Mel."
"Ortiz? Where are you from?"
"I'm from a shit hole called bloodlust."  Zach would shake his head, chiming in again. "Yeah. A shit hole." He sighed softly.
The boy would look disappointed. Before speaking once more. "Oh..I uh.. my bad..you look like somebody.. I knew." Mel would face the boy. "It's fine man, it happens." Mel would smile extending his hand for a handshake. The boy would slowly shake Mels hand. "It's good to see you guys.." Mel would shake the boys hand with a firm tight grip. "Good to meet you too."
"I guess" Zach said.
"Do you know that crying girl?"
"AND IS SHE SINGLE?!" Zach smiles widely.
"Bruh come on" Mel looked at him.
"I just wanna see if she's single, Christ fuck off." Zach glared.
The boy would speak once more. "Yeah.. she's a friend of mine.. now I know why she was crying..I'm gonna check up on her later."
"Ah gotcha." Spoke Mel.
"That doesn't answer my question" Zach got so uncomfortably close to the boy, his breathe practically flowing into the boys nose. "Is.. she.. single.."
"Bud.. I don't think she's interested man.." the boy backed up a bit.
"SO SHE IS?!? BET" Zach smirked. Giving off a smug face."
"I'm so sorry about him." Explained Mel face palming.
The boy awkwardly chuckled. "It's cool..not many up lifting spirits like him nowadays. What brings you guys to maple?"

Zach spoke. His smug face still plastered on his face. "Actually we came here to-" before he could finish Mel would slam his knee into his stomach, tossing Zach to the side. "For someone so fucking smart you sure are a big mouth" Mel growled. Zach would just fall face first as Mel faced the boy, smiling once more. "Needed a fresh start!"
The boy would look at Mel kinda shocked. But would speak: "oh.. that's cool, don't we all? Well uh, it was good meeting you guys.. I got to go but I'm down to hang anytime."

"Good to know, hey! Question, you wouldn't happen to know a girl named Emily right? She's an old friend of mine and I heard she's here." The boy would chuckle a bit. "Seems like everyone from Bloodlust knows everyone too huh?"

"More or less yeah." Mel would chuckle. "So you know her?"

"Know her yeah.. don't talk to her anymore."

"Is it possible you can tell me where she is?"

"To be honest, I don't know. Maybe you'll find her around here somewhere."

"Is she in the building?"

"Probably taking a leave of absences.. death in the family."

"Oh.. do you know where she lives?"

"Yeah. Somewhere on river street. It's a green house, don't remember the address but it's on the left side when you walk down."

Mel would give his own smug face. "Thanks man."
The boy would nod. "No problem man. See you around." The boy would walk away. Mel and Zach would look at each other. Both smug facing at each other as they snuck out the bulging from back doors. Rushing back to their cabin to inform lyla. Upon entering. Mel would walk in proudly. His smug face still there as Lyla ran up to him. Smiling as she placed her hands behind her back. Standing on her tippy toes as she looked at Mel. "Hello handsome." She giggles

"Hey sexy." Mel actually in good ass mood. He wrapped his left arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Her breast pressing against his chest as Mel grinned. Lyla bitting on his lip softy before Mel gently spun her away. "ANYWAY!" Zach would roll in, standing up and default dancing. "We know where this bitch lives." Lyla would scoff at Zach before looking at Mel. "Is this true?!"

"Fuck yeah. We're gonna get her tonight. Bring her here and tie her in the basement and bring her to the main HQ."

"You reallt don't wanna bring her here."

"Why?"

"I'll kill that stupid two timing fucking slut" Lyla would grit her teeth, her talons ripping through her forearms and almost into mels throat.

"... chill..." Mel would slowly push her talon away.

"Sorry handsome. I just hate that bitch."

"Why?"

"Long story short, she caused these talons and left me for dead."

"Ah gotcha." Mel would look at lyla, lyla slowly putting her talons away as she rubbed mels head. "One thing I'll give her, is she's an extremely skilled fighter. Please be careful."

"I'll be fine." Mel took her hand softly, kissing it before letting it go."

"Bruh are y'all dating or something" Zach was working in the kitchen, building something with some spare parts.

Lyla would look at Mel, tilting her head before placing her hand on her hip. Smiling as she looked at Mel. "Are we?"

Mel would turn red in the face. "I uh.. I uh.. I uh.."

Lyla would giggle before walking away. Starting to cook dinner.

Night fall would soon slowly approach.

Mel would be getting dressed in his typical outfit. Placing the mask on his face, his cloak on with the hood up. His cargo pants and combat boots ready. Zach stripping on his white tank top. Then slipping on his vest and fingerless gloves. His own combat boots and cargo pants tightly wrapped around his frame.

"Be safe." Lyla looked at Mel, resting her head on his chest. Mel would rub her head. Now turning into mute, with his brother and partner in crime: crimson. The two would begin to set out. Rushing through the woods and shadows of the night. The only light being the moon above them. Upon entering river street. Crimson noticing the green house as he looked at mute. "Come on brother, let's move." Mute would nod. Rushing to the green house, the house was a decent size home, two floors as all the lights in the house were off. Except for one, the second floor bedroom. Mute and crimson would rush to the side of the house. Crimson squatting down and cupping his hands together. Mute would rush to crimson. Jumping upon his hands and getting launched upward. However, mid jump mute gripped onto crimsons collar. Yanking them both. Crashing through the window and leading into the room. A girl would scream as she tossed her phone to the side. Leaping off her bed standing a mere 20 feet from crimson and mute.

"Who the fuck are you guys?!?!?" The girl had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. A curvy frame along with being pretty damn short. Wearing pink fuzzy pajamas with fuzzy pink slippers.Crimson would speak. "Hot damn you're fucking sexy. Anyway, Emily darkness prepare to come with us." Emily would speak. "How do you know who I am?!!"

"Don't worry about it." Crimson spoke.

Mute would lunges forward gripping Emily's wrist as he yanked her towards him. However, upon being yanked. Emily smashes her head into mutes head. So hard knocking him to the ground. Crimson charged at her, she leaped over crimson. Landing on his back smashing him to the ground pinning him. "YO WHAT THE-" crimson would get a boot smashed into the back of his head. Slamming his face into the ground. Mute would tackle Emily off him. The two rolling around as mute smashed his right elbow into her nose. Nearly breaking it. Emily screams as she smashes her right fist against mutes face. Mute falling to his other side as Emily crawled to her baseball bat. Gripping the handle as Mute stood up. She swung towards mutes skull. Mute ducked as she smashed the bat into the side of crimsons head who was standing behind him. Mute would lunge at Emily, Emily held her ground as mute went to round house kick her. She caught his boot and slammed him to the ground. Mute rolled to his side as he stood up. Emily going for a hard glock but mute catches her first. Going to slam his right knee into her side but with her free hand. She pushes his knee away as her left ear twitched. She leaped into the air as crimson charged. Slamming mute against the wall. "Oh shit bro-" before he could finish. He was turned around as he was uppercutted. Emily smashing her elbow into crimsons right eye nearly popping it out it's socket. She then would wrap both her legs around crimsons throat. Using her body weight to bring him to the ground. Grabbing the lock of his hair. Smashing his face against the floor. Mute would clay more kick Emily- Emily flying into the wall as Emily growled. Slamming her left forearm into her wall as two katanas fell from the ceiling. Landing in both her hands. "My uncle red gave me these." Crimson would groan as mute stood his ground. Emily leaping off the wall and slicing at mute with her right katana, mute moving out the way as she sliced at him with her left katana. Actually slicing mutes left side, blood would begin to spill as she slammed her right foot into the now wounded side. Mute falling on one knee as Emily smashed the back of the katana into mutes skull. Mute falling back as crimson got up, trucking Emily to the ground. Kicking away each katana as Emily rolled up, rushing towards crimson. She swung her left and right but crimson weaves each one. He went to slide his leg underneath hers but she jumped up. Again her ear twitched as she extended both her legs. One forward the other one backward. The backward one nailing mute right in his jaw forcing him to stumble backwards. The one aimed forward right into crimsons nose, breaking it even harder as he fell back. Emily would then rush for her katanas. Mute tackling her with everything he has through the already broken window. The two falling as they both slammed into the dirt. Mute would roll to the side. His wound getting worse as blood continued to leak out. Now heavy. However, he noticed Emily slowly getting up. He began to crawl towards her, gripping a nearby rock in his right hand as he approached her. However, she got up, but before she could react crimson would smash over a text book over her skull. She would slowly look at crimson. Gripping his throat. "Bruh forget who I am.. who are YOU" crimson let out before she smashed her free hand against his jaw. She continued to punch and pinch. Crimsons blood face as mute slowly stood up. Smashing the rock over her head. She would fall on one knee before crimson raised his right knee. Smashing her jaw upwards as he gave a hard- hammer fist punch right across her face. Crimson would grab her legs. Dragging her backwards as he swung her into the wall behind them. However, Emily crosses  her arms in an 'X' formation with her palms out. Her palms planting upon the wall as she spun off. Round house kicking crimson as she cracked her neck. "You two really are barking up the wrong tree..."

Mute  would grab dirt, throwing it into her eyes as he slowly passed out from blood loss. Emily would growl as crimson got up, smashing his right and left fist against her face, then bringing her head down and smashing her face into his knee. He tossed her to the side and spat on her. Rushing to mute, fire mans carrying him as the two rushed through the woods. Leaving Emily there for another day.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

292K 10.1K 19
(Your name) is a quiet and mysterious 5 year old . Her parents thought she was insane and so decided to take her to tests to confirm it . Sadly the t...
33K 1.2K 24
Jasper Jones is a goth boy whose an famous youtuber in high school. Even though he's famous on youtube, facebook, and has a lot of friends. But howev...
16.4K 299 10
Ten short stories about teenagers who are deadly killers, from fire to cannibals, from gushing blood to dirty little games. These murderer's are the...
40 10 12
This story travels into the mind of a teenage boy that struggles with depression and a craving to murder. As his world becomes more and more unstable...