Not Again |[D.S]| 2

By dozydaniel

"Sometimes I really wanna start all over again," I breathe tracing her soft face, my hands smoothly running d... More

Sequel A/N
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Q&A
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
A/N
55.
56.
A/N
57.
Q&A & FACE REVEAL
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
A/N AND Q&A
75.
76.
77.
78. pt 1
78. pt 2
Christmas Chapter pt 1
Christmas Chapter pt 2
79. pt 1
79. pt 2
80. pt 1
80. pt 2
80. pt 3
80. pt 4
80. pt 5
80. pt 6
80. pt 7
Epilogue
FOREVER AND ALWAYS

33.

1.8K 39 49
By dozydaniel

Maddie's POV

Steamy shower. He took a steamy shower. Without me. Didn't bother to wake me up either huh Daniel?

I hear the doorknob turn as he comes out, a white towel wrapped around his waist and water still dripping down his chest. His hair is wet and all shaken up from his hands and drying it. He looks down shaking it one more time before peeking up at me and noticing I'm awake.

"You're staring." His voice is still raspy and breaking in between words giving me shivers even though I'm already cold.

"I..." he's got me lost for words when he sits me up on the bed as he stands in front of me. He takes my hand and runs it up his torso and neck.

I stand up in front of him playing with the wet hair at the nape of his neck and looking at how his roots are coming out darker.

"I kinda miss the brown," I grab the few tips of hair at the front and run my fingers through them. Daniel just stands there wrapping his arms around my waist and then pushing me back on the bed.

I laugh at his childish behavior as I reach for my phone and scroll through all my social media apps. I haven't posted things in a while and I probably should.

The next time I power off my phone Daniel comes out in his ripped blue jeans and I can't help but stare at him again.

He's a sight for sore eyes and everyone that looks will be damned by the man himself. I look up at his blue eyes that match his jeans and he smiles at me, making me smile and laugh.

I bite my lip, still laying on the bed and watching as he puts his black T-shirt on with something on the front but I can't tell what it says.

He walks back over to me and puts his hand out and I turn around to his nightstand and pick up his black beanie and his silver chain.

"Here," I say holding them out for him to take but he just falls backward laying his head on my lap.

"Put them on me please!" He begs, laughing as I wrap the cold chain around his neck locking it in the back am shifting his head higher as he stares at me and begins to play with the bottom hem of my bra.

"Your hands are cold." I blurt out as he puts them upside down on my bare waist and begins to tickle me slowly and I try not to laugh but end up falling backward onto the bed too.

"I need to put your beanie on! Hold still," I say picking my knee up and over him so I can straddle him as I put the beanie on and lift it up higher.

His wet hair, tickling my fingers as I adjust the back of the black fabric making sure it's even with the front. I wish we had an iron. I would iron it.

"Done," I say looking down at him and he smiles grabbing my bare home and pulling me down on top of me and kissing him hard. My smile gets in the way and I begin to laugh again when his hands run over my sensitive skin and up to my waist.

"We are gonna get food," he says pulling out of the kiss and pushing his forehead against mine. It's hot. Really hot.

"Daniel you're sick too!" I blurt out backing up on my knees again and putting my hands against his forehead that's radiating.

"No, I'm not, it's just the shower. Don't worry about it," he says removing my hands and putting them on both sides of his cheeks.

"Says the guy who tells me I can't make soup for myself," I say making him let out a breathy chuckle and a smile appears across his lips.

"We are going to get breakfast," He repeats and I nod, getting up off of him and reaching up over to my suitcase.

I grab my shorts putting them on and as soon as I turn around a shirt hits my face. It's like a robe. A nice robe.

"I got it for you yesterday before I picked you up. I thought you would like it and I didn't want to give it to you yesterday since you were already sick and hot. Hot as in both ways like temperature and looking because of course you don't need something to make you look hot I just thought-

"I like it," I say changing into a black shirt crop top with a cross towards the front. My shorts tie up high and I head into the bathroom putting the robe on as I apply some easy makeup and jewelry.

I tie my hair up in a bun pulling strands out in the front and head back into the bedroom to find Daniel on his phone. He looks up slowly at me noticing my robe and how I'm wearing it wide open.

He walks over to me grabbing the tie on the side and wrapping it around my torso knowing that he hates it in public when my stomach is showing.

He then moves back on the bed looking at me from that angle and nodding, mouthing "much better".

I just roll my eyes at him and move to go put my shoes on. I put on my black boots and stand back in front of a dressed from head to toe Daniel and reach for his hand.

"Let's go," I say and Daniel shakes his head pulling my hand instead of coming with me I get dragged down and hit his hard chest.

"Fuck," the word rolls off of his lips when his crotch connects with my center. I wish I had the ability to roll my hips like he just did but I have no energy with my sick self.

"Fucking shit," he groans repeating the action, "we can skip breakfast, can we? please?" My core is telling me to let him continue but my mind takes over this time pushing his knees down making his legs straight as I bend down over him and kiss his nose.

"Maybe later," I wink sitting up on top of him as he groans pulling the pillow over his head and staying there as I get up off of him and the bed.

"Come on let's go," I say putting my hand out again.

"No, I'm staying here," his muffled voice makes out as I just nod and head to the door.

"Alright looks like I'm gonna get a booth with Jack, Zach, Corbyn, Jonah...and maybe even the waiter!" I say teasing closing the door behind me before he can reach me. I stand with my back against the door as some fans walk by and stand at the door saying hi and I smile.

"Maddie, I'm gonna murder you tonight!" Daniel pushes the door against me pulling my waist and leg up against his and kissing me in front of them to which I drag out quickly making a suction sound making me laugh and Daniel turns to see them.

"Oh hey guys," He says and they smile telling us we are cute as they ask for pictures. I take a couple with four of them and they then want some more content of Daniel and me.

We walk past them and head down the hallway Daniel intertwining his hand with mine as we run down the stairs and into the car with the rest of the boys.

"Long time no see Maddie," Corbyn says and scoots lower down the row of seats as I sit next to him, Daniel sitting across from Corbyn as Zach takes the seat on my right before Daniel can.

"Hey Maddie," Zach pauses, "I got a good seat didn't I, Daniel?" Zach looks over at the blonde-haired boy and I laugh as they begin to fight about where they are sitting.

Jonah takes the seat in front of me and Jack sits beside him, in front of Zach. I smile at Jonah as he rushes his hand through his messed up brown hair and lays his hand down on his knee.

"So you're a model now?" Jack asks me showing the photos Hunter took two days ago.

"What where'd you find this?! I'm not, I couldn't-

"This guy, Hunter Ross's Instagram page. You've gotten many likes Mads, proud of you for coming out of your comfort zone." Jack tells me handing me his phone as I look at the screen.

"But I didn't...what!" I say clicking on the post and seeing the number of likes and then my phone starts to buzz all over again like the time it did when Daniel and I got public.

"Yep, apparently he works for this studio and the caption reads @maddisoncarter captured by @hunterrossphotography," Jack says and I'm still amazed by the number of likes on it.

"Can't be that bad," Zach pauses grabbing the phone out of my hands, "let me see-

"Well damn, Maddie you just stomped on all future models because-

"Let me see that!" Corbyn rips Jack's phone out of Zach's hand looking at the post.

"Damn bet you never pose like that for Daniel before-

"Leave it be," Daniel breathes cutting Corbyn off not even grabbing the phone when Jonah takes it looking at the post.

"Damn Maddie you just said-

"Can't you stop and leave it alone!" Daniel says ripping the phone away from Jonah this time and taking it to look at it for himself.

Daniel's POV

She's fucking gorgeous. So fucking beautiful, my hands are sweating. The likes...does she even want this attention? I'm frozen and can't really move. My head hurts.

Maddie's POV

"Daniel we're here," Jack says grabbing his phone away from him and hopping out of the car along with the rest of the boys.

"Daniel, are you okay?" I ask him grabbing his left hand and slipping my hand into his.

"I'm...I feel like I should be asking you that. We need to talk." Daniel says making my heart hurt. My eyes drop down looking at my lap and taking my hand away from his.

"I'm sorry if you don't want me anymore and hate me because of-

"No no Maddison, I love you. Don't start doubting yourself just because I saw those photos, I just need to catch up with you. Talk about things that I haven't told you about and you need to tell me something's too." Daniel grabs my hand pulling it to his chest so I can feel it beat.

"It beats for you, Maddie." He says staring into my eyes and the blue is so overwhelming. I'm ready to get lost. Ready to fall. Fall for really. Not hold anything back. Go full-on.

"Come on let's go," He says treasuring my hand and swaying it as we enter the building. It reminds me of stacked a lot. Daniel and I get a booth across from the rest of the boys.

"So, you like modeling?" Daniel asks me and I take a sip from my water looking up at him and shrugging my shoulders.

"Those photos are a long story, Daniel." I look up at him sipping his drink and he nods telling me to explain it and that I have all the time I need.

"When you left, I had no one. You left with the rest of the boys and it was only Haylee and me. She moved across the ocean to do school somewhere better for her while I graduated...with Timothee. He was by my side and cared for me. Listen every time I spoke. We lost connection once I moved to Michigan for my first year of college. I met a friend there who moved to Australia. She was my best friend. Josephine was so close to me, she was my roommate. She moved back to Australia to help her mom who was growing sick. I told her if I had the money I would visit her. My dad sent me off to LA after that. I got transferred to another college to which will be starting in August. I got in touch with my cousin Harley who lives next door to me. Then I got invited to the wedding and party in Bora Bora," I pause looking at him and he nods telling me to keep going, "our tour guide...Austin," Daniel spits his Shirley temple out on his hand trying to cover his mouth and I laugh.

"Did you two," He picks up the napkin but I grab it before him and pull his chin up and begin to wipe his mouth, then his hands.

"No, we exchanged numbers and never talked. He has to do with the Modeling. On the plane ride back from Hawaii Timothee called me for the first time in awhile telling me about a problem with this 'guy' he'd been having," I remove my hand from his chin as he begins to sip his drink again.

"We met at the wedding when I went out for fresh air. He made that 'guy' his boyfriend and wanted me to meet him. I went two days ago when I told you I had to do something. Apparently, his boyfriend is Hunter and, his top model is Austin. I say Ace and-

He spits his drink out again making me let out a giggle as I pick the napkin up. I can hear the boys across from us videotaping Daniel spit his water out.

"Maddie making Daniel spit his drink out for the second time today-

"Oh shut up," Daniel rolls his eyes cutting Corbyn off as they chuckle and Daniel tells me to continue.

"Him and Addie were there getting their pictures taken and the second after that Austin came out. Hunter thought I was a client before Austin showed up and he offered to let me try to model and get photographed. I told him not to post the photos but I mean I guess he forgot-

"Maddie if you don't want them up I can take it down-

"No no, it's fine. It's okay, I mean I don't know if I want to be a model but it's fun sometimes," I shrug drinking out of my drink and putting the cold cup against my forehead. I tell Daniel that's about all that's happened.

"Okay my turn," Daniel says looking at me sip my water and I nod at him.

"So I kinda didn't really wanna bring this up until after Japan when I got to sleep you back in LA but I guess I could just bring it up now," Daniel hesitations and I nod still sipping my drink telling him to continue.

"So I kinda...sorta got you a way to go to the logies and to Australia with the boys and me-

"No! You didn't!" I spit my drink out this time and my hands immediately go to cover my face as I begin to cry. He didn't there is no way. I don't believe him.

"Maddie don't cry!" Daniel reaches across the table not able to hold me so he grabs my hands making me walk up over to him and sit next to him on his side of the booth.

"Daniel making Maddie cry for the-

"Oh shut your face holes!" I say wiping my cheeks and scowling at the boys and their Instagram stories as I look back towards Daniel covering the bottom half of my face under my eyes.

"You didn't."

"I did."

"You didn't."

"I did though."

"You didn't."

"I did Maddie."

"You didn't."

"I did-

I smash my lips against him forcefully as I hear Corbyn in the background saying "censor censor" and Jack laughing along with Zach as I pull out of the kiss.

I hold onto the back of Daniel's neck and look in his eyes, it's all still blurry from my vision going crazy when the waterworks start going.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you more."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Uggg," I say hiding my face in his shoulder and wrapping my legs around his waist with my back against the table as the waiter comes and sets our food down.

I don't even bother looking at the waiter because I'm too hidden up far in my embarrassment in Daniel shoulder that smells amazing.

"Come on let's eat," Daniel whispers in my ear.

"No, I'm not letting go," I say fully promising that as Daniel begins to feed me my own food.

"Pretty girl, hold on as long as you want cause we're in paradise when we're together,"

a/n

NOT AGAIN IS AT 5K READSSSS LUHHH UUU GUYSSS

oooooo tolddd yalllll i love meeee soooomeeee bazziiiiiii <<<<<33333

anyways....MADDIES GOING TO AUSTRALIA TOO???!!!!

AND SHES A MF MODEL.....

AND SHES SICK WHICH WE MIGHT GET DANIEL SICK ALSO.... Daniel right now is sick and so is Jonah so I hope they get better!!

ANWAYSSSS HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS ONE!

I might not update too soon I'm feeling a bit down lately with this book and am taking this really slow... I'm loosing motivation but y'all sweet notes and comments always make me feel better hahah! like i love the peeps who comment make me feel so much better about my writing and laugh a lot!

also the Instagram photos... I edited them and damn it looks okay but like damnnnnnn...

ALSO!!! if you guys have any questions for my that you want me to answer I'm down for answering or like u can just read my long boring ass bio but ayeee don't be afraid to ask me anything or talk to me!!!!

daniel at the table be like:

maddie at the table be like:

ok sorry bout that ^^^^ i was looking at random gifs and i was like hahahahahaha

okay lol hope to write soon and be much better at it.

spread love babes!

till the next

xx

h

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 476 20
DISCONTINUED~ 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐...
2.6K 41 13
"It's so fucking twisted, you know. This whole 'love' thing. Like really? You fall in love and you literally fall. You crash to the ground and I swea...
1K 39 24
𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘰, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨�...
184K 3.2K 23
a story where one is forced to date another while falling for his best friend at the same time. completed.