Until I Met U๐Ÿ’•(Completed)โœ…

By ArshitaVirley11

"I don't know how to not think of you and feel an ache in my chest. Every sad song I listen to seems to be ab... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Story!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New Story!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Last Chapter)
New Story!
Notice
A Big Thanks To Everyone!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Chapter 27

2.5K 159 327
By ArshitaVirley11

"When I crashed into you, I fell into an infinite sea of love"

Arshita's Pov

Next day when I got up, last night's pictures flashed infornt of my eyes and I was smiling when there was a knock on my door and as I looked up I found my mom standing at the door.

She came in and sat infront of me. I looked at her in confusion as things between us were still not good. As if she read my thoughts and spoke up, "Can we talk" She asked and I just nodded.

"I was Shubman's car in the backyard?" She asked with a questioning look.

"Ahh it's just I.... It's not what you... think.. It's just -" I was blabbering and when she cuts me, "It's fine! I just asked"

"You didn't went to college today so I just came to check up on you" she said and I looked up.

"You checked up on me?" I asked, I didn't wanted to sound it like that but a look of guilt covered her face when I said this so I suddenly tried to cover up.

"Aditi ki mom hospital me thi and I went to meet her" I said looking down at my hands, "And then at night I wasn't able to sleep and I don't know why but I started missing dad."

"I miss him too" she said softly and I looked at her, "I really miss him."

I didn't said anything as taking my silence as a cue she continued "I'm sorry" she said and my eyes snapped to her.

The fact that she was saying sorry was shocking, I've been waiting for this too long, I know I've been rude, irritating, mannerless but she knew that she was wrong too.

"It's just that when your father left us I wasn't able to cope up with my feeling, I stayed in room for days and didn't stopped crying." she said and tears were already falling from her eyes, "And there was you, tumne akele apna khayal rakha and you survived so well alone, also performed well in your studies and didn't asked anyone for anything"

"And I'm really sorry for that Arshu" she said and kept her hand on my cheek caressing it.

"I didn't wanted to be a burden" I said trying to keep my voice steady.

"I know and I'm sorry" she said and I nodded, "Yeah" I said, "Me too"

We sat in silence and it felt like all the disputes, the fights, the arguments that kept hanging between us just got washed away and we were closer now.

"Arshu" she spoke after sometime.

"Mmm?"

"That still doesn't explain Shubman's car"
______

I walked downstairs and saw that my mom cooked breakfast for us and I was more that happy to have a proper meal with her after so long.

"So?" she asked and I looked up, "Shubman?" she said.

"Umm yeah! Actually he's not that bad" I said and before she could say anything our doorbell rang.

Mom was getting up but before that I rushed to the door cuz I had a feeling about the person at the door.

I opened the door to meet with a smiling Shubman and he waved at me. "Why am I not surprised?" I asked.

He looked at me for some seconds and then he touched my forehead asking, "Are you sick?"

I swatted his hand away shooking my head as a no, "I just overslept"

"Ohh" he said and again smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Woww, Arshu, I missed you so much" he said and chuckled.

"Or you missed your car so much" I said giving him a smirky smile.

He laughed and kept his hand at his heart, "Ah.. Busted"

I chuckled and then looked at his hand which was still wrapped in a bandage, "Is you hand okay? And how did you came here" I asked.

"Yess I guess that murder case is solved now" he said and I laughed as he referred to his hand as I did last night.

"And for you next question, I came with them" he said pointing at his back and that's when I saw Shriya and Abhishek standing near Abhay's car.

Shriya walked upto and me and a big smile came to my face and as soon as I was going to hug her Shubman came in between and I gave him an annoyed look.

"What's that? She gets a bigg goofy grin with a hug and I gets a 'what are you doing here' that too in Donald's voice" he said and Shriya started laughing while I pushed him and went towards Chia and Abhay.

"Btw I'm a girl toh mai Donald nhi ho skti but I can be daisy" I said giggling.

"Sure! Then I'll be your donald" he said smirking.

I hugged her and that's when my mom came on the door and Shubman's smile faded, "Good afternoon ma'am, I'm —" he was saying when she cut him off, "Shubman right" she asked.

"Why don't you all stay for the lunch" She asked and Shubman turned to me and I gave him 'I'll explain you later' look.

"I'd love to but right now we're here to take your daughter with us. Can I?" he asked and mom smiled, "Yess sure!" she nodded.

We all came in and Shriya immediately dragged me to my room to get ready.

"Btw hum kaha Jaa the hai?" I asked her.

"It's a double date!" she said happily.

"Really!" I asked and she nodded, "And you know what ye kiska idea tha" she asked smirking.

"It was Shub!" she said and I was shocked to hear this, "I was also shocked but more that happy to join" She said giggling.

She helped me in choosing my outfit and I immediately got ready putting on a little makeup and then both of us went down.

Shubman, Abhishek and mom were laughing at something and I a smile came to my face seeing them like this. I and Chia went to them, "What's so funny?" I asked

"Arshu I really like Shubman he's so good" Mom said smiling and I looked at Shubman who gave me a 'I'm so talented look'

We came out of the house Chia and Abhishek went to their car and I and Shubman came to his car.

"See maine kaha tha na your mom will love me once she meets me" he said smirking and I chuckled.

"So!" he asked and I looked at him "You and your mom?"

"Ahh.....long story! I'll tell you later." I said and he nodded.

"Btw white suits you" he said and winked at me while I was trying to keep my heart still.

Arshita's look👇

"Thanks but I love red, you know" I said smirking as he was wearing a red sweatshirt.

Shubman's look👇

He grinned, "Ahh I loves it when you flirts with me" he said and we laughed.

We sat in the car and he was driving, "Btw hum kaha Jaa rhe hai?" I asked.

"It's a surprisee 'daisy'" he said, he said and I looked at him, "Is that my new nickname" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yess I found daisy very cutee" he said pulling my cheek. "Shut up Donald" I said and we giggled.

After a ride of 20 minutes we finally reached, I don't know where.

"Come on" he said and we got out of the car and there it was shining in front of me written in big bold letters "ICE SKATING RINK".

"

Woww!" I exclaimed and then turned to him "Ice skating?" I asked squeeling happily.

"Yess this is my favourite" Shriya also said happily.

"Come on babyy now we'll have ice wala romance" Abhay told her and she blushed while we laughed.

Abhishek's Pov

We all went inside and wore our shoes. Shubi and Arshu were busy in their shoe fighting so we didn't disturbed them and went to skating area.

I and Chia started skating and she was not ready to leave my hand while skating cuz she thought she'll slip so I pulled her closer to me and kept my hands on her waist.

"Is this good?" I asked smirking.

"This is just perfect" She said and winked at me.

This was really a great feeling, a sweet romantic music playing at the background and both pc us were swaying to the music while skating very close to each other.

"Acha Chia can't we have a snow fight here?" I asked her.

"What are you idiot?" she asked hitting my chest slightly, "Ye ice dekhi, ye uthake mari na toh dusre ka muh tut jaega" She said and we started laughing.

"Acha Chia mai kya soch rha tha ki Maa ko bata du that you're my girlfriend" I said and she asked excitedly, "Really?"

"Haa phir vo hamari shadi kra dengi and I'm a total husband material" I said winking at her.

"But jaldi hai tumhe shadi ki, abhi toh hum chote se bache hai" She said giggling.

"Bache? Meri chalti toh abhi tk humare 2-3 chote bache hote" I said and she became red and looked down hitting my arm, "Shut up" while I laughed.

"I love you so much lal tamatar" I said pulling her cheek.

"I love you too jaan" She said and I pecked her lips.

Shubman's Pov

We went inside the Ice skating rink and it was beautiful and I was glad that Arshu liked this place and was really happy to be here.

"Come here let's get the shoes" I said and came to a corner and took shoes for us and then sat on the benches.

I wore my shoes and saw that Arshu struggling and cursing the shoes and I laughed, "What the —, what type of shoes are these,,, ahhh..... This is so complicated!" she was blabbering.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked.

"Why are you cursing them unn bicharo ki kya galti" I said still laughing.

"Ye kaise shoes hai bnd hi nhi ho rhe" She whined like a kid and I chuckled.

"Wait" I told her and sat on my knees in front of her. I made her wear the shoes at once and she was looking at me, "What? Kitna asaan tha ye! Daisy you're such a kid" I said and she hitted my arm.

"Ouch" I said rubbing my arm, "Ho gya Donald papa?" She asked and I nodded making a face, "Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi rha" I said and she laughed.

We then came to the skating area and Arshita was already stumbling, "You don't know how to skate right?" I asked her and she gave me a look.

"Noo" she said and I took her hand in mine and she looked at me, "Kya girna hai should I leave your hand?" I asked and her grip tightened on my hand, "Maine Kuch Kaha?" She said and I chuckled.

We were skating and it was really an awesome feeling, being here with someone who's close to your heart is the best think ever!

"So? Tell me about your mom now!" I asked.

She looked up and finally started speaking, she told me everything, how her mother apologized, how she told her that she still missed her dad and how she felt bad for not being with her all this time. But now after they talked everythig was great.

"So that means meri sasu maa ko meri aur tumhari jodi psnd aa gyi?" I asked teasingly.

She gave me a horrible expression, "Seriously sasu maa?" she said and hitted my arm.

"Haa after I'll be the best son in law" I said pulling her closer and that's when she stumbled and fell down and she pulled me along with her too so I was on top of her.

I looked in her eyes and Damn they are so captivating that I wasn't able to look away from them. She also kept staring in my eyes and that's the feeling.

I don't know what's this feeling but whenever! Whenever she is close to me I just can't get enough of her and I just want to keep talking to her and keep looking at her and never get rid of it.

Arshita burst out laughing and that bought me put of my trance and I looked at her, "Mr son in law, you'll never get that tag" she said laughing.

"Really your mom already likes me unhone tumhari shadi mujhse kara di toh" I said chuckling.

"Shut up" She said and looked away and she was blushing and I know it.

"See that look, I'm feeling the love here Daisy" I said smirking.

"Well you're annoying Donald" She said and chuckled.

"Well don't you know that deep inside daisy loved Donald" I said and winked at her and we were still in the same position.

She stopped laughing and looked in my eyes and then asked softly, "Does donald know that?"

I looked in her eyes for a moment and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "Ofcourse" I said.

_________________________________

Heyy friends!

Here's the update and finally they're on a date! A double pack! A double date! Hope you all liked it and date abhi baaki hai mere dost so keep reading.

💖💕💕

Vote and comment. 💟💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 772 10
in collab with @adorablepayno "I hate you, I hate you.. don't you hear I fucking hate you " Ishan yelled "Ishan calm down, think with cool mind" abhi...
20.1K 1.6K 21
Shubman Gill, an innocent, studious boy making efforts for his dreams come true. He hates limelight and is a complete introvert, tries to stay miles...
34.2K 1.8K 38
โœงโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ™›โ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโคโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ™›โ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโœง This a fanfiction on most rumoured unofficially official most loved couple Shubsara This is imaginary love story of S...
18.6K 698 21
A SHUBMAN GILL FANFIC โ—_โ— Shubman Gill : heartrob of nation . One of the best player . Not forget a punjabi munda . Did i mention his biggest enemy N...