You Can't Handle Me (A Sirius...

By midnightowl

Waverly Trinket. The only American witch to go to a school for magic in Briten. She keeps every one at a dist... More

Chapter 1: Hope
Chapter 2: 33 Galleons
Chapter 3: Praesidio
Chapter 4: Take Your Best Shot
Chapter 5: Do That Again, I Dare You
Chapter 6: Give Me a Challenge
Chapter 7: Tina
Chapter 8: Did I Just Call Him 'Sirius'?
Chapter 9: Snuffles
Chapter 10: It's Just You
Chapter 11: You Have Ten Seconds Before I Set Your Hair On Fire
Chapter 12: Yes I Do Know How Ridicules That Sounds!
Chapter 13: 'Mum'
Chapter 14: Waverly's Dream
Chapter 15: Veritaserum
Chapter 16: Different
Chapter 17: Dreams...
Chapter 18: You Said Yes?
Chapter 19: Not a Cloud In The Sky
Chapter 20: Woof Woof
Chapter 21: Expelled
Auther's Note...
Chapter 22: The One, The Only, Sirius Black
Chapter 23: Recruited
Chapter 24: *Mental Sigh*
Chapter 25: No, Your Not
Chapter 26: Then and There
Chapter 27: DON'T BURN IT!
Chapter 28: Potter Manor House
Chapter 29: Hypocrites, and Birthday Gifts
Chapter 30: Dum-Dum-Da-Dum...
Chapter 31: Maryian
Chapter 32: Try and Have Fun, For Once
Chapter 33: I Am Dead
Chapter 34: The Oracle
Chapter 35: 'Oh,'
Chapter 36: Long Day
Chapter 37: You Owe Me
Chapter 38: The Ball
Chapter 39: Oh How I Love to Be Me
Chapter 40: Black's Don't Cry
Chapter 41: Severus What-Ever-Your-Middle-Name-Is Snape
Chapter 42: Safe
Chapter 43: I'm Surprisingly Ok With That
Authors Note Part II...
Chapter 44: Sheesh, Who Peed in Your Tea?
Chapter 45: Paris, Spain
Chapter 46: Order of Merlin, First Class
Chapter 47: Pinky Swear
Chapter 48: No Buts!
Chapter 49: Get. Out.
Chapter 50: The Godfather(s)
Chapter 51: Names Names Names Names...
Auther's Note Part III...
Chapter 52: This Is Only The Beginning
Chapter 53: October 31, 1981
Sequal!!!!

Epilogue...

14K 401 116
By midnightowl

This is also going to be the first chapter in the sequal :)

I'll post another chapter when I have the sequal up.

But...If i have a ton of votes and comment's I think I'll post faster... ;) ;)

1988

Phoenix POV

I was laying on my stomach in the grass, looking at one of the light pink roses that grew in my back yard. I had my hands resting on my stacked fists, and  inhaled the soft smell. The breeze ruffled my louse curls and I sighed.

“Oi, Phee, dinner,” Leo yelled from the back doors. I waved my hand at him, and inhaled the soft smell of the pink rose again. I jumped when I heard a crack. I saw a fluffy gray rabbit a few feet from me. I smiled, propping myself up on my elbows, holding out my hand.

“Hey Cottentail,” I smiled. Don’t judge me. I was six when I named him! The bunny hopped closer, and poked my fingers with his pink nose. I heard my mum yell for me, and I sighed again, the setting sun was sending a gold light over the green grass.

“Bye mate,” I said, rubbing his soft ears before getting up, and brushing off my jeans and jumper. I walked into the kitchen through the back door, and saw Leo sitting impatiently at the table with a heaping pile of food in front of him.

“Hurry up, would you?” he whinnied, my mother gently swatting his shoulder as she handed me my plate. I smiled in thanks, and hooked my fingers over the edge of the table as I waited for mum to sit with us.

When she sat, she just looked at both of us. “You can eat,” she laughed. Leo dove into his pasta head first, and I ducked behind my napkin as a noodle flew at me. I laughed, and carefully ate my own food, careful not to get any sauce on my white sweater. Probably wouldn’t do much good, I already had  a few grass stains on the elbows and stomach.

“Well, how was school?” mum asked us, looking between us. I didn’t say anything g, neither did Leo.

“Meet anyone new?” she asked, Leo burped, and I bit my lip not to giggle. I failed.

“You guys,” she sighed, rubbing her temples. “This is the last school in driving distance! You didn’t like the privet ones, you refuse to go to boarding school-”

“We never said that. We just want a co-ed one.” Leo snapped, glaring at his food.

“There are no co-ed boarding schools in London, Leo,” mum sighed. She looked at me, and gave me a smile. “You meet anyone?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Sorta.” I mumbled in one breath, looking at my food.

“Yeah? Who?” she asked, happy. I was never good at making friends per say, I wasn’t talkative.

“She’s talking about Harry,” Leo said confidently, about to lick his plate. Our mum caught it and gave him a warning look.

“Really? You should invite him over sometime!” she rambled, walking back to the kitchen.

“I’ll ask him tomorrow,” Leo said, getting up and falling into the sofa and clicked on the television.

“Actually,” she said, smiling at me. “I want you to ask.”

“Do I have to?” I asked, whining a little. I didn’t talk much. Well, barely at all to people other then my mother and Leo.  

She sighed, smoothing my hair and smiling at me. “Ok, bed time,” she called to Leo, who grunted and clicked off the TV. I quickly ran up the stairs, and fell onto my bed, looking around my room.

The light pink walls had a trim of white daisies and had a few framed photo’s from when I was a toddler, up until a few weeks ago. I looked out my window, and leaned out, breathing in the clean air.

“Hey sissy,” I heard Leo say happily, leaning out his window next to mine.

“Do you think they’ll come back for us?” I asked him, just loud enough for him to hear.

“Phee…” he sighed, rubbing his temples. Most people thought Leo was immature, a jokester, screw up. Well, he was. But he was my brother, he’d never let anything happen to me. And I’d never let anything happen to him.

“You feel it to. I know you do.” I snapped, all in one breath. He nodded, and smiled sadly.

“Go to bed Phee,” he sighed, but poked his head out again quick. “And yeah, yeah I feel it too.”

“You first Leo,” I said. He rolled his eyes and I heard his window shut. I shut mine, along with my curtains, and changed into my pajamas.

I crawled under my covers, and fell asleep within seconds.

~~

Leo POV

Next Day

I was walking with Phoenix as we went to the back of the playground, both of us carrying a paper lunch bag. I saw Harry sitting on the back bench. I sat one side of him, Phee on the other. Harry jerked back, and fell in the gravel.

I held in a laugh. “Sorry mate, you ok?” I asked, pulling him up.

“Don’t do that! Scares me!” he muttered, smiling as he sat back on the bench.

“Sorry,” I laughed again. “Fixed your glasses?” I guessed, pulling out an apple and biting it.

“Yeah, tape generally fixes everything,” he nodded, picking at his sandwich. “I hate tuna salad,” he muttered.

“Here,” Phoenix said, tossing him half the peanut butter and Nutella sandwich she was munching on. He

sighed, gave her a weary look, then took it and shoved it in his mouth.

“Thanks,” he smiled.

“You need a hair cut,” I said as I tossed a grape in the air and caught it in my mouth.

“You sound like my aunt.” He rolled his eyes.

“I’m offended!” I said dramatically.

“Oi! You! Blonde!” I heard Dursley sneer. He waddled over, and crossed his fat arms and stood with his pathetic little gang and glared at the three of us. Phoenix looked at him, blinked, and looked away as she looked a bird fly over head.

“I’m talking to you!” he yelled, his face screwed up in a grin. “M-M-Maybe sh-sh-she’s t-to sc-sc-scared to talk!” he said, trying to sound like a scared little girl. No boy of 9 should ever sound that much like a girl. Ever.  I jumped up, and glared at him.

“Shut up!” I yelled, not letting him talk to her like that.

“Don’t you tell me to shut up!” Dudley snapped, his fat face was red.

“I just did!” I snapped, sitting back next to Harry. I felt two scrawny arms hold mine behind my back, and something hit my stomach.

This guy was so dead.

All the air in my system left in one quick huff, sending my half chewed ham and cheese sandwich all over him. He was stunned, and blinked a few times.

I sas Harry and Phoenix trying not to laugh. I didn’t hid mine. I was gasping for breath I was laughing so hard. He half ran away, wiping my spit off his face as he did.

“That was fun!” I said, jumping up and walking in circles around the bench. I frowned a bit.

That was all my sandwich. I didn’t have any food. I saw Harry’s tuna salad sandwich next to him, only half eaten.

“Hey, mate, you gonna eat that?” I asked, pointing to it. He looked at me like I was mad, and shook his head no. I smiled, sat back down and bit into it.

“I don’t know why your complaining. This is good!” I said, mouth full.

“You’re a pig,” Phoenix sighed, biting into her apple.

I snorted out an oink, and she choked on her milk from laughing, Harry laughed too.

I got the feeling he didn’t laugh nearly as much as he should.

Good thing he met me. I’ll make his sides hurt form laughing.

Before me and Phoenix got kicked out of our last privet school, I made an elderly teacher wet himself he was laughing so hard!

I take pride in that.

I smiled as I looked at Phoenix.

I felt that small, burning hatred to the people who gave me and her up.

I wonder if my ‘Real’ mum and dad, as my mum now called them, could see us now if they would regret it.

I saw Phoenix snort more milk out of her nose she was laughing so hard at something Harry said. I smiled. She normally took longer to get used to people, but, Harry was ok.

“What I miss?” I asked, jumping back into the conversation, forcing down the feeling and smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 14K 32
Meaghan and Stiles? You'd think their friendship was over after what she's done. But maybe it isn't over just yet...
192K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1.1M 37.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
3.5K 114 9
When the four boys who call themselves the Marauders begin to take an interest in Olivia Celest, Hufflepuff, Metamorphagus and twin They begin to dig...