TROUBLE IN PARADISE| HANNIE

By linaxfics

when two exes reunite with their boyfriend and girlfriend *completed* More

(•intro•)
(•one•)
(•two•)
(•three•)
(•four•)
(•five•)
(•six•)
(•seven•)
(•eight•)
(•nine•)
(•ten•)
(•eleven•)
(•twelve•)
(•thirteen•)
(•fourteen•)
(•fifthteen•)
(•sixteen•)
(•seventeen•)
(•eighteen•)
(•nineteen•)
(•twenty•)
(•twenty one•)
(•twenty three•)
(•twenty-four•)
(•twenty-five•)
(•twenty-six•)
(•twenty-seven•)
(•twenty-eight•)
(•twenty-nine•)
(•thirty•)
(•thirty-one•)
(•thirty-two•)
(•thirty-three•)
(•thirty-four•)
(•thirty-five•)
(•thirty-six•)
(•thirty-seven•)
(•thirty-eight•)
(•thirty-nine•)
(•forty•)
(•forty-one•)
(•forty-two•)
(•forty-three•)
epilouge

(•twenty two•)

843 19 1
By linaxfics

annie's pov

once we got there, it was about 12 pm so it was lunch time. i didn't eat much on the plane, only a few snacks and slept. "we will go to the hotel first, then go eat." rob explained to us as we waited for our luggage.

once we got our luggage, we all went in different cars in the way to the hotel. my parents were technically the 'parent' for hayden since he needed a adult to come with him since he's under 18 and his parents weren't here; which meant he'd be with us the whole time.

"annie, hayden." my mom called us over to her. "hayden your parents reserved a hotel room for you and them, and annie our room has two twin beds instead of two queen sized beds. so, you two will be in hayden's room where it has one king sized bed. ok?" my mom explained to us, and we nodded.

"why does your room have one bed?" i asked hayden.

"i don't know. but are you complainin-"

"no, i'm not." i interrupted him, then gave his a quick kiss and we all went up to our rooms.

our room was at the end of the hall while everyone else's was spread out through the hall. kenzie's and melissa's room was across from ours and lauren and johnny's room was connected with ours. plus mads' and riley's room was a room beside kenzie's. my parents room was two rooms down the lewis' along with the other parents, crew, and cast. we took up the whole hall, about 16 rooms.

once we all got settled in, everyone changed. i put on a pair of white denim shorts then a blue tube top. i put on a see through white floral type cover up then white slip on vans. hayden put on a white button down shirt and then a pair of khaki shorts and a gold chain.

i did my makeup and hair, then we both walked down to the lobby where everyone was meeting up. we met up with some of the crew and cast on the way down, then we met up with everyone else.

we all went to lunch. it was at the hotel buffet, since right after we were going to head to the beach. we all ate, and then some of us went upstairs to change into our swim suits. so much for putting working into my outfit.

me and hayden both changed. he just changed his shorts to blue swim trunks and i put on a blue two piece and my shorts over along with the cover up from earlier. once we were done, i put on sparkling flip flops and then we grabbed our bag and went downstairs. me and hayden just brought one bag of clothes and towels along with sunscreen and stuff like that.

we all went to the beach, then filmed a small intro for the videos of our hawaiian adventure. "hey guys we're here in HAWAII for an amazing week!" lilia started off to the camera, voice full of cheer.

"kicking it off, let's go to the beach!" i then said, then they filmed us all running to the ocean.

once we were in the ocean, everyone just let go and had fun. we took pictures, carson even tried to use the boogie board, but he's not very good. it wasn't very busy at the beach, guessing it was because how packed all the restaurants were.

we all splashed in the water, hayden tried to throw me against the waves, which made my hair go all over my face and did i mention he'd do it as a fun 'surprise'? ya, not so fun for me.

as i got out of the water, my feet were covered in sand as i stepped on small tiny rocks. my hair was messy and i was squeezing the water out. i arrived at the blankets and tents where everyone was set up.

i grabbed my towel, and wrapped it around myself then sat on one of the beach chairs. pretty much half the adults were here. i just needed a bit of a break, so i drank some water as i laid in the sun.  "hey annie," lilia said as she walked up to me, wrapping herself in her baby pink beach towel with her name on it.

"hey," i greeted her back, then sat up. "you done swimming?" i asked, pulling my knees to my chest.

"yeah, plus i need to put on some more sunscreen." she told me, started to apply some to her legs first.

"god, i feel gross right now." i complained, holding my stomach.

"you ok? maybe you should go back to the hotel." lilia suggested.

"it's probably nothing. maybe something i ate." i brushed it off, but felt like i was going to throw up. "can you come with me to the drugstore right there?" i asked her, then she nodded. i put on my shorts and cover up, then told my mom and we began to walk.

"annie, forgive me for asking but is there a chance you could be-"

i cut her off, "i get why you'd ask that. but i'm pretty sure i'm not. if i got pregnant again, there's no way my parents would ever let me step foot out of the house or see hayden ever again. i just don't want to think that." i told her, then she nodded and we walked silently to walgreens.

once we got there, i grabbed a small travel size bottle of ibuprofen, then grabbed a mini pregnancy kit. lilia looked at me, but i just gave her that look.

"i can't be too sure." i said, then she nodded and we paid for it, well not without getting a slight look from the lady behind the counter. i made sure to put the test in my purse, then took a ibuprofen pill and then swallowed it down with water.

once we got back to the rest of our group, half of the kids were in the ocean and the other half was hanging out and tanning. "hey guys, where'd you guys go?" indiana asked as me and lilia approached them.

"just to the drugstore to get some medicine." lilia said briefly, then indiana just shrugged and applied sunscreen to herself.

"hey." hayden came up to me as i took off my cover up. "where'd you go?" he asked, hugging me from behind.

"no where." i told him, "gosh your hair, it's going to be really curly." i laughed, then gave him a kiss.

"hello!" indiana yelled, making us pull apart then i took off my shorts and me and
hayden ran into the ocean.

hayden pulled me into his chest, then placed a kiss on my forehead. "i love you so much." i whispered to him, as he wrapped his arms around me.

"i-" he was cut off by johnny throwing a beach ball to our heads. "johnny!" he yelled, then johnny ran and hayden chased after him. i laughed, then swam over to hayley who was with carson trying to use the boogie board.

"hey! where's hayden?" carson asked.

"chasing johnny." i replied then saw the adults wave at us to come back. "i think it's time to go." i said, then we all went to the shore and to our things to pack up.

i put my clothes back on then we all went back to the hotel. we were aloud to do anything till dinner at 7. the beach was all today for me and the chicken girls cast, but the total eclipse cast was filming something and then tomorrow was our day and after was ours and then both of us for the rest of the trip.

once we got there, me and hayden took a shower in our room and then changed into some clothes. i would put on the same shorts but they got wet so i put on a white tube top with a light pink-ish nude skirt that ended mid-thigh. i dried my hair and then combed it. i applied a bit of makeup, then put on my white slip on vans like earlier and me and hayden went downstairs.

"hey guys, so do you guys wanna come with us? we're walking around and julie and my mom are our adults." riley asked us as we approached them.

"yeah. sure." we answered, then we followed her out to where julie and riley's mom were waiting along with indi, mads, brooke, rush, and hayley. we joined them then everyone got into the rental van.

we went to a farmers market first. they had fresh produce to beautiful souvenirs. after that, we met up with the whole group that came and everyone went to a hawaiian luau. it was amazing! with delicious food and fantastic performances, it was amazing. i did feel sick, god why won't that stupid feeling go away?!

once we made it back to the hotel, it was about a 35 minute drive back, we all went to our separate rooms. i said goodnight to everyone then locked mine and hayden's room.

me and hayden took another shower, this time together. then we both put on robes and did our usual night routine. i was able to grab some things for hayden, and he has combination skin so hopefully this can help him with a lot of things, even though he's very cute no matter what.

i even put masks on us. i put on a sheet mask while hayden had a pink my little pony peel off mask from glam glow. we took them off, then i went to use the restroom.

when i came out i saw hayden looking for the remote but also my purse on the floor; opened. "babe-" hayden cut himself off when he saw the box as i picked it up. "oh my-"

"i'm just being sure. i felt nauseous and i just wanted to make sure." i told him frantically.

"are you going to take it?" he asked, swallowing hard.

"i guess, now or never?" i sighed, then went back to the bathroom and followed the directions. i places the test on the counter and walked to hayden.

"w-what if you are-"

"i'm sure i'm not hayden. it's just a assurance test to know i'm not pregnant again." i reassured him, then we sat silently until the timer on my phone went off.

we both walked into the bathroom, and looked away as i picked the test up. we sighed and smiled to each other as we saw the test results.

negative

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.9K 59
it's all in the title babes
995 83 17
"you know what 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 me the most? i thought it would always be you and me in the end." - in which a girl falls in love with someone she believes...
72.4K 1.2K 22
he doesn't know *completed*
34K 875 40
in which the boyfriend is the only loyal one *completed*