Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
✨️Headcanons✨️
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
🍋Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
🍋Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
♤Sepration Chapter♤
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*

1.9K 51 35
By EJsAFreak

(Y/N's Pov)

It was a lovely day, the sun slowly started to set over the valley. A couple of dark clouds blew across the sky but it still left the sky exposed. I was in my little hut playing with a rubix cube out of boredom. I got quite good at it after awhile. I finally finished the tiny puzzle I held in my hands and looked out the window. It was mid summer and the trees were all bright green. It was very pleasing to look at.

I got up from my couch and went outside to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Fireflies sparkled as I walked down the steps of the porch and made my way around the house. I wanted to check on the rose bushes Rosa gave me for my birthday.

I felt a rain drop hit the knuckle of my hand and looked up to see a light drizzle coming down. It was far past due for a good storm. My plants needed it bad.

Taking me out of my thoughts, I heard a rustle in the forest and turned my head to see two eyes staring at me behind a tree. I recognized the bird hat instantly. I smiled as I skipped over to the hunter and waved at him.

'Legend has it that the moss grows on the north side of the trees.'

"Good evening Bo! I didn't expect to see you today." He looked behind him and then back to me. "I would like to show you something." "Sure! What is it?" "It is in the mountains."

I looked up to the sky once more and saw the dark clouds passing. "Alright. I'm going to get an umbrella real quick." I tossed him my cube and he swiftly caught it.

'Legend has it when the rains come down, all the worms come up to breathe.'

"Hold this for me." He examined the cube with a raised brow as I went inside. I came back out with the umbrella open above my head. He eyed me with confusion but, looked away back to the cube.

"I will never understand your weird contraptions." "That's fine. As long as you know what these things are, I'll be proud."

I walked by his side and held the umbrella over both our heads. He ducked in confusion, making me giggle.

"This is what it's used for. It keeps the rain off of you." "We normally use animal pelts or wooden planks." "Well, this is lighter and easier to use."

'Legend has it when the sun beams down, the plants they eat them with their leaves.'

The clouds parted a bit, letting the sun shine on the path we were walking on. The rain still continued to drizzle but, it was nice to have a little sunlight. Bo lead me to a cave opening and motioned inside.

I looked around and saw nothing inside. It was just a tiny cove. "What is this place?" "This is my home." I looked back to him with concern but, before I could ask him anything else, I spotted two bears creeping up behind him.

"Look out!"

'Legend has it that the world spins round on an axis of 23°.'

The bears roared but Bo simply held up a hand, silencing the bears. I watched him amazed ad he walked over to a rock.

"There's nothing to fear. They are friends of mine." Bo spoke to the bears as he swiftly kicked a large rock, opening a secret passageway.

The bears walked over to the passage, I heard a light rumble from the sky and looked out over the half clouded sky, spotting shimmering stars

I looked back to Bo as I worried about the weather. "I hope you plan on walking me home in this up coming storm." He waved his hand in the air and walked towards the opening.

"You can stay here for the night." I blushed at the possibilities as I made my way over to him, entering the passageway.

I stumbled in and looked out over a large opening with little homes carved out into homes for many bears. Some of the homes were made from stone while others were made from planks or twigs.

Bo locked arms with me and lead me around the area. Bears of many shapes, sizes and colors watched us as we made our way down the dirt path that lead to a two-story, stone hut with a door that only a human could fit through.

Bo opened the door for me and I walked in with awe. It was very cozy and warm inside, drawings coverd the stone walls and the wooden desk in the corner.

"Hmm. It looks like Nita isn't here." He spoke, un-amused that nobody was here. "Who's Nita?" "She is a small cub. I've looked out for her since birth." I turned to him with shock. "I had no idea you had a daughter!"

"A... daughter?" I sat on the bed and rubbed the back of my head "Oh boy, here we go. Okay, a daughter is a female that you parent and take care of."

He looked to me as he sat in a stone arm chair, pulling out my rubix cube from his bag. "What's-" "Parenting is where you take care of a child and teach them how to do good and bad basically." I interrupted.

I pointed out the door to the bears and he followed where my finger pointed. "Take the bears for example. A mother bear takes care of her cubs. Depending on the gender of the cub, it would be considered as a son for male or a daughter for female."

He nodded as he though over my words, you could see the gears turning in his head. "Do you kind of get it now?" "Yes I do. I defiantly consider Nita as a 'daughter'."

Not a moment later, a little ball of energy with a red bear hat, blasted through the front door and rolled across the floor laughing. She looked to Bo and got to her knees, swinging her hands in the air. I guess this was Nita.

"BO!" She ponced onto him and gave him a huge hug. He wrapped his arms around her and she giggled happily. She sat on his lap, smiling from ear to ear until she spotted me.

Her happy little expression snapped to a cautious glare as she hopped to her feet and got into an attacking position. She growled loudly as she moved to Bo's side.

Bo smiled and put his hand on her head, her eyes showed confusion as she looked back to Bo. "It's okay. This is (Y/N). They're a close friend of mine." Nita shifted her gaze back to me and nodded, I nodded back with a slight, fearing that she would pounce to me if I waved.

Nita grabbed Bo's hand, knocking the rubix cube out of it. Her eyes darted to the cube and she flung herself onto it, rolling on her back and holding it up to her face.

She sniffed it as she turned it all around to look at it's colors. Bo and I chuckled as she looked at the toy in her hand. "It's called a rubix cube." Nita looked to me in confusion. Bo took the cube from Nita and tossed it to me.

I twisted it quickly around, mixing it up. Bo and Nita watched with interest as I continued turning the block in different directions. I handed it back to Nita, her mouth was wide open as she took back the toy.

She hopped up to her feet and went to the door waving the cube in the air. "Nita is going to show Leon!" She shouted as she sprinted off.

Bo got up from his seat to stop her but I stopped him. "It's fine, I can get another one." I smiled to him, as he came over and sat on the bed with me.

"Thank you." "No problem." We sat in an awkward silence, Bo didn't mind as usual but, it was bothering me.

"Y-Your home is very nice." "Thank you." silence filled the room once more. We heard Nita laugh as she ran past the door with someone it a green hoodie.

"Do you think I'm doing this 'parenting' thing right (Y/N)?" I looked back to Bo. "Why do you say that?" "I fear that Nita could do better out in the world of 'modern technology' as you call it." His face was blank but I could somehow see the worry in his eyes.

I put a hand on his shoulder. "No, no! You're doing just fine! Look at her! She seems super happy and honestly, that's the most important part of parenting."

Bo looked out the door and chuckled. "I hope you're right. I want Nita to be a brave warrior some day, she can take my place when I am older."

"She'll be great." Bo turned to me and faintly smiled at my words. He put his hand on mine and grabbed my fingers. I wasn't expecting it but I smiled back and rubbed his knuckles with my thumb.

Before anything continued, Nita barked and looked into the door, growling in a low tone. Bo got up from his seat and waved his hand. "Everything is fine Nita." Bo looked down to her hands. "Where is (Y/N)'s color block?"

Nita gulped as her lips formed a nervous smile. "N-Nita will go get it."

With that, she sprinted in a direction without giving Bo a chance to say anything. "You're not getting your item back." I laughed and got up from the bed.

"It's called a rubix cube and that's fine." He turned to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

He looked at me for a moment and gently laid his forehead onto mine. Shock filled my mind as we stayed like that, he has never done something like this before.

"Can I tell you something (Y/N)?" I was at a loss for words so all I did was nod softly. "I've never felt this way around anyone before. I feel at peace when I am by your side."

Butterflies danced happily around in my stomach as my face grew redder and redder. "Can you explain that to me?" he asked quietly.

"I-I feel the same way around you too. I-I-It shows that you really c-care for someone." I was speaking to both him and myself. "It's like you want to k-keep that person around you your whole life."

We pulled away for a moment and stared into each others eyes. Bo was pretty tall so, I stood on my tippy toes and locked him into a kiss.

At first he didn't react, I didn't expect him to react at all but he caught on and leaned into me. Our lips fit together like puzzle pieces, he had an earthy taste that I simply adored.

We locked our fingers together and not a moment later, I heard a loud squeal at the front of the door.

I quickly pulled away at the sudden noise and blushed madly, covering up my face with my hands. Nita was laughing with the boy in the hoodie as they ran in.

Bo patted me on the back with a concerned look. "Are you okay?" "I-I-I'm f-fine!" I was stunned at the past few moments. Bo went over to the two, telling them to head to bed.

I looked back and watched the hoodie kid wave good bye to Nita as she hopped onto her bed with a giggle.

Bo gave her a hug and patted her head as he blew out the candles of the hut. He then lead me upstairs to a nice looking bedroom with a queen sized bed.

"A-Are we sharing a b-bed?" "Yes." I jolted up and nearly choked from how blunt he was. Clumsily, I made my way over to the bed and sat down with Bo.

As he put his things to the side he looked to me from the corner of his eye. "What exactly was that?"

I was afraid he would ask that. "Wh-What was w-what?"

He patted his lips with two fingers, sending me into another blushing disaster. "That was a k-kiss." "A kiss?"

"People who love each other very much usually do that." "Love?" "It's a very powerful feeling. You feel it for people you want to protect."

He moved his legs onto the bed and under the covers with a calm gaze. Deep down, I could tell his interest was peaked. "Hmm.. How odd." I also got under the covers and blew out the candle of the room.

We were quiet for a moment but I soon felt a gentle hand on my waist. Bo pulled me closer to him and chuckled to himself.

"I care for you, (Y/N)." My eyes widened and I smiled brightly.

"I love you too, Bo."

With those final words, we both drifted off into sleep, resting peacefully in each other's arms.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one. Make sure to request for what you want to see next on the request page! Thank you once again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 163 51
The old version of my first Super Smash Bros. Fanfiction. Updated version coming soon.
887 3 10
This story contains of a lot of tickle elements but it also has a story, which is battling against the Underground Boss, the Dark Forces of the Brawl...
6.9K 60 22
This is a book of how I interpret the brawlers' backstories so if you don't like it...tell me about what you think in the comments!A lot of times I j...
74.5K 3.1K 98
Just a collection of Falice oneshots. Feel free to request what you want me to write. There's anything between: Death, sex, cancer, family fun days...