Never Let You Go

By LexusGreenway

Marie came from a broken home, always wishing to find her prince. Her hopes and dreams just caused her hearta... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
AN
24
25
26
28
29
30
AN
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
AN
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
AN
58
59
60
61
authors note
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75

27

58 5 0
By LexusGreenway

Lincoln and I find Niall and Sue playing with Colby.

"I hate babies." Link confesses

"But Colby is the cutest"

"I was a cute baby." He whines.

"So you're jealous?" I tease him.

"Nooo. They just make me mad."

"Hey gorgeous." Niall greets me.

"Hi." I grin at him and kiss his cheek.

"Lincoln agreed to get to know you." I whispered into his ear.

"Here, take the baby." He quickly passed her off to me.

"Lincoln, you wanna go down to the bottom level and look into the water?" Niall offers, Lincoln looks at me as if he needs permission, I nod at him and he shows a huge grin. I mouth a thank you to Niall as they make there way downstairs.

"He's a good boyfriend." David states as he reaches out for Colby.

"Yeah he is."

"So, I talked to dad." I let out a loud sigh.

"He's worried about you Lexus "

"Whatever." I went to walk away.

"The other day I went to your house ...." I quickly turned around.

"Why were the police there lex?"

"David be quiet! I don't want them to know."

"Just tell me and I'll let it go."

"My ex boyfriend used to beat and rape me. He got me pregnant right after I met Niall. I lost the baby, and I didn't tell him and he came over and threatened me. Nialls friend tried to protect me and my ex shot him, so Niall's friends girlfriend shot and killed him." David pulled me in for a tight hug, his grip was ridiculously tight.

"Let me have Colby." Sue interrupted us.

"Dad isn't going to call the cops on you Lex."

"I can't risk it David, I'll go to prison."

"I'll talk to him." I nodded.

"Where did Link go?" He asked, sounding really panicked.

"Niall and him went downstairs."

"I'm gonna go see them." My eyes went wide.

"Don't worry I'll be nice."

**** Niall's p.o.v****

"Link look at that fish!." Lincoln comes rushing over to my side of the boat.

"Woahhh. That one was so cool! He was like 50 colors!" I chuckled at him.

"Look it's an eel!" He shouted.

"Have you seen a shark?" David interrupted us.

"No, but we saw an eel, and a bunch of really cool fish." Lincoln looked up and smiled at him.

"This boat is huge." David made a pathetic attempt to make conversation.

"Yeah it is, your grandpa must of had an incredible job."

"He owned a few stores." He explained, I just nodded.

"So you and my sister look happy." I smiled at the thought of my incredible girlfriend.

"Yeah we are."

"I talked to my dad, he doesn't want to call the police on her. He's just really worried." He spoke lowly.

"Is she the only girl?"

"Yeah Lexus is his baby, he'd never admit it but he loves her more than us two, I mean every dad loves their daughter more ."

"Where does your dad live?"

"Seattle."

"How do you think she'd react if I mentioned taking her to see him?"

"She wouldn't go for it."

"Well do you think you could give me your dads number?" David nodded and gave me the number, he made his way over to Lincoln watching the fish with him.

"Hello?." A strong sounding voice came through the speaker.

"Hi, is this Mr.Greenway?"

"Oh god. Are my children okay?" He. Seemed panicked.

"Yes sir, they're fine. I'm Niall Horan. Lexus is my girlfriend."

"How is she?"

"She's doing okay. She doesn't know I'm calling you, were in Florida. Visiting your parents."

"So your with David and Lincoln as well?"

"Yes sir."

"I can't believe no ones let me know she's okay."

"She wouldn't let anyone. I was calling to see if it would be okay if I brought Lexus to come visit you?"

"Is that something she wants?"

"I haven't brought it up to her "

"Well I would love that but I don't think that's something she'd be okay with." I saw Lexus coming down the stairs.

"I need to go sir ."

"Please keep in touch with me Niall."

"Yes sir." I hung up looking at Lexus.

"Who was that babe?" She smiled at me, pushing my hair back a bit.

"It was my coach. Just checking on me. He heard about Harry." I kissed her lightly.

"Did you spend time with Lincoln?"

"Yeah I did. He's an incredible kid." She smiled at me and nodded.

"Babe?" She looked up at me, letting me know she's listening.

"This year the teams gonna be traveling to compete with other universities, and my coach informed me I'm allowed to bring someone each time. Do you want to come with me?" Her face lit up and she nodded quickly at me.

"I love you Niall."

"I love you more." I leaned down to kiss her passionately.

"Ewwwwwwww." Lincoln and David interrupted our kiss. We both chuckled.

"Papa finished lunch guys." We all started our way up to the top deck.

"Mhmmm it smells good papa." David and Lincoln say together. Its crazy how much they all look alike, the Greenway gene must be crazy strong.

Everyone's heads turn to the back of the deck when we hear Colby scream, Lexus being the first to rush over.

"It gonna get me yexi."

"What's gonna get you baby?" Colby his behind my beautiful girlfriend and pointed at something Lexus let out a sexy giggle.

"Baby that's a whale, its not going to get you."

"Whelees are nicwe?" I chuckle at the way she struggles to pronounce her words.

"Yeah baby whales are nice." Lexus smiles at her, Colby starts jumping up and down clapping. Quickly running over to me and Lincoln.

"Guws come wuick!" She pulled on our hands pulling us to the edge of the boat where Lexus is still standing, I wrap my arms around her when I get close enough.

"yook at the wheelees Ni." Colby yells to me.

"I see it Colbs."

"Yinky boyy. Yook at the wheelee." Lincoln rolls his eyes at her and mumbles something, I nudge him to tell him to be nice.

"I see it Colby! Its so big." He says in fake excitement.

"Is soooooooooooo cuyte. " we all chuckle at her.

"You're going to be the perfect mom one day." I whisper in here ear.

"Probably an even better Mrs.Horan." I smile against the back of her neck.

*****

We finally get back to Lexus' grandparents house around 10. Lexus fell asleep on the drive so I carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her to the front door.

"Why don't you carry me like that when I fall asleep?" Her grandma teased her husband.

"I'm too old for that gay shit." We all started to laugh, I felt Lexus smirk against my neck.

I made my way up to the room and lyed her on her back.

"I know your awake." She ignored me.

"C'mon Love." She continued to fake sleeping.

"I guess I'll just have to tickle you." I joked, causing her eyes to shoot open. I laughed as I pulled her into my chest, we sat in silence until her phone rung.

"Hello?" She let out a loud sigh. Her eyes went wide when I heard someone on the other end of the phone.

"Who is it?" I mouthed to her, she ignored me.

"How'd you get my phone number?"

"I don't know what to tell you ."

"We broke up long ago."

"That's not my job to know where Nate is." My eyes widened when I realized it was someone questioning Nate.

"Please don't call me again." She quickly hung up.

"That was Nates mom..."

"Lexus why didn't you tell her he was dead?"

"I don't know! I panicked."

*remember to voteee *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 237 26
This is about a girl called Diana who has just been raped, Niall is her best friend and he finds her after her boyfriend raped her and Niall took car...
2.7K 61 7
Bree wanted nothing more than to live a peaceful life, but violence haunts the girl beget of violence and because of that, she will witness something...
30.3K 753 12
Harry's struggling with anxiety and depression, and Louis' trying his best to help the love of his life. Their relationship is tested when Harry's me...
778K 18.2K 32
"I remember his face, his eyes that begged for forgiveness, his body as it shook with anger and emotion. I remember how my world fell apart right bef...