[βœ“] complete ΰΌ„ ab6ix

By midzynite

Λšβœ§β‚ŠβŽ π€ππŸ”πˆπ— ⁎⁺˳✧༚ γ€Œ completed 」 ❝life feels so complete when we're together, i love that feeling. ❞ γ€Š hig... More

complete
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

fifteen

282 15 17
By midzynite

+ mistakes and forgiveness

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

it felt like it's been days since we went to lotte world but it's been weeks. i havent a proper conversation with anyone in the group ever since then.

we've all been so busy with our schedules. the boys have been practicing their songs to perform in a few months. dahee has been practicing for acting and i've been practicing for singing.

since it is our last year here at this school, we've been told to perform at least one thing for the end of the year party.

it's honestly crazy how teachers here let the students here go wild for these parties. i guess it's because they go crazy themselves or they simply leave early when everything goes down.

but it feels really lonely. i've talked to dahee the most out of everyone, obviously because she's my roommate, but i haven't talked to the boys even ever since before lotte world.

who i'm trying to talk to first is woojin and woong. i wanted to talk to woong because last thing he said to me was he wanted to tell me something important, and im still curious as to what that is. secondly, i need to speak to woojin because i wanna settle things with him and i want to make sure everything is okay. it might be awkward if i don't speak to him at all.

"hey youngmin!" i spotted youngmin walking across campus and he immediately turned to face me and gave me his alpaca smile.

"oh hey yoomi, i swear i haven't seen you in ages," he laughed. "what's up?"

"have you seen woong or woojin?" i asked him and he gave a confused look. "i need to sort things out with these two."

"uhhhh, honestly i actually haven't seen them today. we didn't have practice today." he shrugs. "what's going on?" he began to lean on the nearby bench and so did i.

i sighed and paused before answering youngmin. "daehwi has been telling me stupid things, and i don't want to believe it. but the more i keep seeing them do things, the more i can slowly believe it."

"and what are those stupid things?" youngmin crossed his arms, waiting for a reply.

i sighed again. "this sounds weird to say to you but daehwi thinks all of you guys like me and you're all basically fighting over me." i awkwardly chuckled and felt embarrassed to say that.

"well...." youngmin got up from leaning on the bench and brushed off stuff on his pants. "who knows if that's true or not yoomi."

before leaving, he smirked at me then left my sight. i was unable to reply back to his statement because i didn't know how to respond to that nor did i understand what that meant.nf

"useless, pfh." i rolled my eyes and began to find woong and/or woojin on my own.

after walking around campus for a while, i finally saw someone familiar. i spotted dahee talking to someone. "hm.. whoever she's talking to is blonde. is that woong?"

🔄

no ones view

as yoomi caught woong and dahee talking, she couldn't help but eavesdrop their conversation. they were standing by the entrance of the school while yoomi hid behind the wall.

"what's so important for you to say that you had to excuse me out of class?" dahee said, fidgeting with her fingers, avoiding eye contact.

"dahee, c-can you please look at me in the eye?" woong asked softly. with that voice of his, she obviously had to obey him. he's not someone you should disobey because of his sweet voice.

she looked up, looking obviously uncomfortable. "woong, we still have class. we only have 10 minutes left of class. can't this wait?"

"no. because if i waited, then i wouldn't be able to say it at all." woong scratched his neck and took a deep breath. "i wanna say i'm sorry."

"sorry for...?"

"sorry for being stupid." woong began to say everything on his mind honestly. "i was never honest with you from the moment we became friends and im sorry i acted the way i acted."

"i'm sorry for friend zoning you in a way where i would hurt you." woong began to look down at the ground.

yoomi began to get a little closer to make their voices more clear, but suddenly, woojin popped out of no where with a loud voice and said, "hey yoomi what are y—"

she immediately covered his mouth and pushed him against the wall. "shut up." she told him and removed her hand from in front of his mouth.

"woah there yoomi, didn't know you're this aggressive." he raised his eyebrows and sarcastically looked amazed. as a reply, yoomi hit his arm.

"ouch okay, but why are we being quiet?" he began to whisper.

"woong and dahee are talking! shhh.." yoomi hushed woojin and he obeyed her.

"hey but i also need to talk to you yoomi." woojin said.

"let's wait until later." she said and they began to continue listening to what dahee and woong were saying.

"woong.. what are you trying to say?" dahee became a little nervous, not knowing what woong is gonna say next.

"w-what im trying to say is..." woong paused, but as he paused, daehwi, youngmin and donghyun came out the door near them.

"hey woong! we were looking—"

"i'm trying to say i always had feelings for you." woong said it quickly, closing his eyes, scared to se dahee's reaction.

both dahee and woong didn't realize 3 out of five boys were in front of them, until dahee realized. "w-woong you just said it in front of t-the guys." dahee was blushing like crazy.

"haha, dahee looks like a tomato right now." youngmin said out loud enough for her to hear and show her anger.

woojin accidentally snorted loud, and everyone turned to see yoomi and woojin behind a wall. "woojin and yoomi? what were you guys doing.. behind that wall?" woong strangely asked them.

"hm? us?" woojin answered for both of them as yoomi was still in shock. "don't mind us, continue the confession." he chuckled, giving a hand gesture to continue.

"daehwi, hold your screams, the bell is gonna ring soon." donghyun said. "although i do wanna scream at woojin because i have no idea what him and yoomi did—

"shhh!!! continue woong— actually no! dahee, how do you feel as well?!" daehwi said, sounding like a news reporter.

"do i really have to say this stuff now?" dahee said, upset. "woong, lets go somewhere—"

"don't try." yoomi yelled. "i will expose you myself dahee, don't try me." she chuckled.

"i can't believe you yoomi, going against my like this." dahee crossed her arms. "fine. feelings are returned."

woong gasped, then immediately smiled and hugged dahee. "be my girlfriend, please."

and obviously, dahee accepted and the whole gang was happy. the bell rang for classes to be dismissed and woong accompanied dahee to go back to her class to get her stuff.

afterwards, yoomi was about to walk up to donghyun, youngmin and daehwi until woojin suddenly grabbed her wrist and stopped her. "wait, yoomi."

she looked at his hand and her wrist, basically signalling for him to remove it but he didn't. "can we talk first?"

yoomi was willing to talk to both woojin and woong earlier, but after what just happened, she understands that things are clear with woong and dahee was just exaggerating when she said woong liked yoomi.

but now that woojin is here, she doesn't know what to say, and what to ask. suddenly she feels a bit nervous and wants to avoid talking to him about it now. "can we talk later?" she asked, as she removed his hand on her wrist.

"but—"

"daehwi! come here!" she called the guys over as woojin disappointingly sighed.

the boys other than woong approached them and suspected something. "did i see you guys holding hands or am i just imagining a bit too much?" daehwi pointed at the two and smiled.

"we were—"

"we weren't!" yoomi awkwardly laughed. "we were just... t-talking! yeah!"

"help me." yoomi mouthed to youngmin. he shrugged and didn't know what to do. she let out a fist, meaning she would kill him if he doesn't help.

"fine." he mouthed back. youngmin began to interrupt everything and grabbed yoomi's wrist saying, "yoomi's asking me to get her out of here so..."

the two left as yoomi looked back at daehwi and awkwardly smiled. daehwi began to squint and made a thinking face. "so are any of you gonna stop him and beat the crap out of youngmin for stealing your girl like that?"

"she's not my girl, shut up daehwi." woojin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, showing jealousy.

"and i said that no one should claim yoomi!" donghyun exclaimed. as he yelled that, dahee and woong came out of the school and saw donghyun and woojin looming a bit furious.

"okay so what if yoomi and youngmin are alone, get over it losers!" dahee hit donghyun and woojin in the head.

"how did you know that yoomi and youngmin are alone?!" woong asked dahee.

"simple. my brother looks pissed off, and donghyun yelled while daehwi is just laughing," dahee pointed out the obvious. "and they're not present anymore."

"where do you think they went?" daehwi asked everyone. "why is yoomi avoiding you two?" pointing at woojin and donghyun.

"god knows where and i don't care." woojin walked away, to walk back to his dorm.

"he makes it way too obvious." woong sighed, facepalming.

"what's obvious?" donghyun asked.

"that he likes her. donghyun are you blind or are you blind?" dahee facepalmed after woong.

"i had the idea ever since lotte world, but i wasn't sure." donghyun shrugged. "i didn't want it to get to my head."

"wonder what mina would say.." daehwi chuckled a bit as everyone made a confused look.

"what the hell does that even mean daehwi?" donghyun asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"i don't know anything, but it's just assumptions." he raised his hands, surrendering. "we'll find out soon."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

1K??!??! ALREADY? *crying noises*
i love you guys so much thx for reading this and stanning ab6ix

i actually might end up making this a long book, but ofc, i'll continue trying to update 2 chapters in a day per week :) it's been hard bc i've been busy rip

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.8K 59
Β« My family left me when I needed them the most... everyone did. This is like that, it's my life Β» Highest ranks: - #1 jisungnct - #1 huangrenjun - #...
16.6K 1K 34
❝ my feelings for you is like this rainfall, i could get warned but i'd never be sure how long it lasts or how hard it would be.❞ -- AB6IX JEON WOONG...
82.3K 1.8K 22
*some mature themes, you've been warned :)* "daddy, there she is! go talk to the pretty lady!" "daddy, is she gonna be my mummy?" "hey! what's up?" "...
7.3K 434 14
Λšβœ§β‚ŠβŽ πŽππ† π’π„πŽππ†π–πŽπŽ ⁎⁺˳✧༚ γ€Œ completed 」 ❝they're what everyone calls the king and queen of embarrassment.❞ γ€Š highest ranks 》 #1 in kimdoyeo...