Grumpy (Suga x F Reader Hybri...

By QueenRamsia

Yoongi was one of those asshole cats that hated everyone simply for breathing, but the cat side of his brain... More

Don't Your Ears Work?
Play Nice
Kisses?
Good Boys Don't Bite
Breaking Rule Two
Scents and Other Cat Things
Tummy
Teach You What To Do
String Theory
No Space in the Middle
Worth the Wait
You'll Do
You'll Do (Part 2)
Not Good at This
Unsupervised
Only Hold
Rewriting Rule Two
Wattys 2018 (not an update, sorry)
Lasers and Catnip
Humans vs. Hybrids
The Quiet Game
Two
Too Many Cats
Leashes and Stuffies
Why I Scent You
Little Terror
Anime and Cuddles
Good Job, Yeonglihan
Just My Girls
Matchy, Matchy
Fangs - Part 1
100K Q&A
Fangs - Part 2
Birthday Boy
Date Night
Wattys 2019
Hot Blooded
YOU Decide!
650 followers you know what that means

Hot Aftermath

9.4K 243 159
By QueenRamsia

Some readers on AO3 asked for a continuation of the last chapter, and I live to please. In particular, this chapter is a conglomeration of requests from way_too_addicted_to_fandoms and TataTabi on AO3, and @jbeebay_hoffman on Wattpad!

This is a direct continuation of Hot Blooded, so if you didn't read that for whatever reason, you probably should. Or don't, idk. This chapter is basically just porn. Kinky, kinky porn. Because that's what @jbeebay_hoffman specifically (hey lol, you said you had no shame, so I'm gonna call you out). I changed up the prompt a bit, but I'll be writing your exact requested story for a different chapter because I honestly love the idea.

Oh also, let me just put this out there for the record: "cunt" in American English is a filthy word for "vagina." So all you Brits who are laughing just look uneducated considering this was written in American English, not British English. But since it's so funny to you all, I won't be including that word anymore. Kk, that's all. Read on.

***SMUT WARNING***

LIKE, HOLY HELL, THE SMUT. SO MUCH. DID I MENTION, "SMUT WARNING"? WELL I AM NOW.

Particular warnings: binding and choking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and, ya know, a wholesome praise kink.

_______________________

Yoongi pressed his nose against your throat the second he got you on the bed, inhaling deeply. "Shit, Y/N," he moaned, "you still smell so good. Pheromones still...s-still so strong..."

His hands pawed at your t-shirt, and you sat up to pull it off over your head in obedience to his wordless request. He mewled appreciatively, hands traveling up your back to unclasp your bra. It popped open and fell down your shoulders with almost comedic grace, and Yoongi's pupils dilated even further as he took in your bare chest. Hardly giving you time to process what was happening, he lurched forward and pressed you back down against the pillows, tongue and teeth already toying with the pert bud of your nipple. A soft gasp escaped your lips as your arched into his touch, his hand encasing your other breast. "Yoongi..."

Heat pooled in your stomach, and that was all it took for Yoongi's body to stiffen. "Shorts off."

The request was a low growl from deep in his chest, and you rushed to fulfill it. He was already naked, having torn off his pajamas in a desperate attempt to cool off on the first day of his heat, and his porcelain skin pressed flush against your own as he slid down your front to prop your thighs over his shoulders. His tongue was at your entrance before you could properly grasp the full current situation, and you sucked in a sharp breath as his hot breath gusted over your labia. It was enough to have your core pulsing, and you tugged at his hair with a whimper. He looked up at you with hooded eyes, his index and middle fingers already buried between his lips, and offered a purr that distracted you enough to make his next move a surprise.

"Yoongi!"

Your hips bucked up as his index finger crooked into your entrance, his tongue flicking against your clit. It didn't take long for his fevered ministrations to reduce you to a shuddering, squirming mess, and in an instant, he was looming over you.

"R-ready?"

You hardly had time to nod before he was guiding his cock into you, almost clumsy in his rush. Once inside, his form seemed to relax, and he groaned, "Waited...long...waited so long, Y/N."

"I know, baby," you gasped, carding your fingers through his sweaty hair. "Not anymore."

He pressed his damp forehead against the crook of your throat and shoulder, whimpering as his hips rolled into you. You hooked your legs further up his back, rocking your pelvis up into his thrusts. Stars sparked across your vision, and you found yourself clawing at his nape in pleasure.

"Yoongi," you breathed, eyes squeezed shut. "I'm - I'm gonna -"

"M-me t- oh," Yoongi's ass flexed under your heels as he came, his eyes rolling so far back into his head that you could only see white.

But something was wrong.

Yoongi meowed softly, still buried deep inside you, and mumbled, "Not enough."

Okay, that was fine. He had to deal with his heat for three days with no reprieve, so it made sense that it wouldn't be a one-and-done. You offered an encouraging nod, already spreading your thighs further so he could sink in deeper. This time, his movements were almost panicked, his hips gyrating with no set rhythm until he came with a whine. But you could still feel his member throbbing against your walls, and you chewed your lip. His temperature hadn't gone down at all, and usually by now, he was ready for a break.

"Again?" you asked softly, and he nodded weakly against your throat.

By the fourth time, you nudged him off with a gentle tap. He rolled away, body quaking. Heat radiated from his pink skin in visible waves, and you frowned. Something was wrong. It shouldn't still be as bad as it was.

You considered googling just what the hell you could do when an idea suddenly popped in your head. Now, you had no inkling as to why this particular idea came to you, but it did, and there was no time for things like embarrassment. So, you murmured, "Yoongs?"

His trembling body flipped over, eyes wide and lips releasing ragged pants. "Y-yeah...?"

"Is it..." you looked down, face flushed. "Is it just that, um, maybe vanilla sex isn't enough right now?"

He stared at you, the canvass of his skin shining under a thick layer of sweat. His eyes grew impossibly darker at your words. "A-are you," his words slurred, and he licked his lips to try again, "are you suggesting we try...try..."

Before he could say anything else, you nodded. "We, uh, have a safe word for a reason, you know."

All at once, he was in a predatory crouch, head cocked and ears trained on you. His tail whipped behind him as he deliberated.

"Will..." he paused, too feverish to speak clearly.

But when he did, you almost fell over at his words.

"Will you dominate me, Y/N?"

You stared at him, jaw hanging open. "You want...um..."

He squirmed away, his skin still slick with sweat from his heat's fire. "Please. Please, Y/N."

He was begging.

And you did have a safe word.

"What do you want me to do to you, baby?" you asked, leaning closer.

His eyelashes fluttered as he considered, and you glanced at his upright cock. God, four orgasms hadn't slowed him down a bit. "Want...want..." he whimpered, and you found your resolve.

"What do you want, sweetheart? You have to tell me. Use your words like a good boy."

The title earned a jolt, and Yoongi's eyes popped open as he released a pained mewl. "Yoongi...good..."

You nodded, creeping close enough to stroke a hand through his hair. "Yoongi's a very good boy. But Y/N has to know what Yoongi wants if she wants to give it to him."

Yoongi reached down to palm himself, whispering, "C-collar."

"Which one?"

"B-black one," he mumbled, cheeks red. "Black one, please."

The punishment one?

Yoongi squirmed, hips bucking up into his hand.

The punishment one it was.

You darted out of the room, still naked, and into your own. It took some rummaging through the drawers, but finally, you found the article in question. The cold metal loop hanging from the front glinted in the afternoon sunlight filtering through the blinds, and you swallowed.

You were really going to do this.

A cry from Yoongi's bedroom snapped you to attention, and you stumbled in your haste back to the cat hybrid's side. "Here!"

He bared his throat, his body still quaking. You needed no further permission, and with fingers that somehow didn't shake, you clasped the collar around his neck.

Now what?

"Please," he whimpered hardly above a breath. "P-please, Y/N."

Your name was practically sobbed, and you gathered your courage. You couldn't deny that you were a little excited at this prospect: hovering over Yoongi, reducing him to a fucked out mess - those were all trip dreams. But not today.

With renewed vigor, you toyed with the heavy metal loop before grasping it fully, hauling Yoongi up until he was sitting. You slotted your thighs over his and crashed your lips together, grinding down against his member. He whined under you, hands reaching to crawl up your bare back, but you grabbed his wrists and pinned them at his sides. He was begging wordlessly beneath your lips, his teeth moving against your tongue. Your heart pounded in your ears, drowning out the constant sounds of the city right outside the room's window.

You realized with a start that this was fun. Yoongi writhed, pinned down by your body, and you were overcome with a wonderful idea.

When you lifted off of him, he moaned, reaching for you. "Y/N, please...please."

You ran a hand through your hair, offering a wry smile. "I'll be right back, Yoongs. Touch yourself while I'm gone."

He didn't need to be told twice, wrapping one hand around his member and wincing with sensitivity.

Another trek to your bedroom, a memory at the front of your mind, led you to the corner of your closet.

A leash.

You were too excited before you got a hybrid. You wanted to be fully prepared, and seeing as Taehyung wore a leash in public, you got one just in case. Obviously, Yoongi was not the type of hybrid that required such supervision, but you were always too lazy to get rid of it.

That laziness was about to pay off.

Yoongi's ears perked when you returned, a low purr welcoming you back. "What have?"

His voice was thick.

You held up the blue nylon leash, and Yoongi cocked his head. "Do you trust me?"

He nodded immediately, and you strode to his side, eyes on his. "Remember our safe word."

Yoongi huffed, his skin slippery under your touch. God, he was hot. Temperature hot, not just attractively hot. He needed this more than anything, and you needed to scratch the itch that your position switch had given you.

Within a minute, his wrists were looped in the nylon leash and tied to the bedpost, his spine arching for any sort of contact. His cock leaked with precum, soft whimpers escaping his lips. Unconsciously, he tugged at his binds, and you smiled in satisfaction when your tie didn't loosen. His collar glinted in the afternoon light, and you ran a finger down his chest. He shivered under your touch, and you promised softly, "I'll take care of you, baby. I'll make you feel good."

His eyes were squeezed shut against the force of his need, hips thrusting up into the air. Without warning, you swallowed down his cock, fighting a gag as it plunged against the back of your throat. You held his pelvis down with both hands even as he cried out under your mouth, his voice cracked with his sobs. Part of you worried that you were being mean, but the stronger part thought that if you were, your asshole of a cat hybrid kind of deserved it. Besides, he had a safe word if he wanted to use it.

Yoongi did not want to use it, you mused. He shuddered, his member pulsing in your mouth. You could taste the salt of his fever, the pungency of his heat on your tongue. He was almost choking on ragged breaths, whining and mewling at each of your touches.

You knew his signs. You knew when he was close. You could feel it in how his abdomen flexed in preparation - in how his cries turned into high, lilting moans. His breathing became impossibly quicker, air sucking into his lungs and exploding out just as fast.

With a pop, you released him, and his entire body went rigid as he blinked, dazed. His jaw opened and closed, but he was too delirious to form words as he gaped at you. His biceps bulged as he tugged against his restraints, adrenaline making the nylon creak. But the binds didn't budge, and you frowned, worried he'd hurt himself.

Before you knew what you were doing, you dropped a hand over his throat, squeezing experimentally. Yoongi tensed under your hand, but his tail flicked weakly from where it lay pinned in intrigue.

"Stop pulling, baby. That's a bad boy."

His eyes grew impossibly wide, their dark almond depths glittering. "Y-yyyoongi not...not bad..."

You tapped his fidgeting fingers with your free hand. Voice low, you ordered, "Then stop pulling."

Miraculously, he obeyed, and you cooed, "Good boy."

His body writhed weakly, and your fingers twitched around his neck as he breathed, "Good - good boy?"

You nodded, "The best boy. I'm gonna make my good boy feel good now, okay?"

Yoongi whimpered, eyes following as you caged your legs over his torso. Your hand was still on his throat, though you hadn't really done anything that could resemble "choking" just yet. Still, Yoongi didn't seem to mind it there, and you were curious to see how far he'd let you go with it.

You lowered yourself down onto his cock, sighing as its full length pushed into you. Though you had been plenty prepared, your walls still stretched around his girth, but not in a painful way, and you rested there for a moment just to savor the sensation.

Yoongi's hips rolled under you, his hands struggling against their restraints once again. That earned a frown, and you tightened your hold on his throat. "Are you being bad?"

A whimper as he forced himself to still.

You hummed in approval and gave him what he wanted, slowly lifting and grinding yourself on his member. He gasped, eyes and mouth wide, as you twitched your thumb and index finger. You had learned during a rabbit hole trip on Pinterest that there was a right way to choke your partner, and you'd be damned if you didn't use that knowledge. The point wasn't to crush his windpipe, it was to cut off the blood circulation to his brain. Not entirely, no, you weren't brave enough for that yet. But just enough for him to feel the dizzying high.

The second his face started to redden, you started to bounce harder and faster, nothing but heavy breathing and moans in your warm little world. All the waiting - first for you to get the collar, then the leash, and then when you stopped sucking him off at the last second - meant that Yoongi was a burning, roiling mess, and when he was ready to come, you could tell just by the way his stomach coiled and his arm muscles bulged. 

"Ready, baby?" You breathed, hair plastered to your forehead.

He couldn't reply in his ecstasy, and you released his throat to reach up and undo his binds. The second he was free, he sat up so that your chests smashed together, his hands clawing at your back as he thrust up with renewed vigor. The changed position hit your G-spot with a zap of electricity straight to your brain, and you arched into his touch as your orgasm burst to the surface in a wave of pleasure. Gasping, Yoongi cried, "I'm g-!"

One last grind down onto his cock sent him into a spasm, and he came so hard that you could feel its wet heat in your core.

Together, you collapsed, Yoongi's body finally returning to a reasonable temperature. For the first few minutes, you lay next to each other catching your breath, and you took the time to focus on the sensation of Yoongi's cum dripping from your entrance.

Voice hoarse, he whispered, "That - that was amazing."

You nodded, not trusting yourself to speak. Yes, it most certainly was.

A messy jumble of limbs and sweat, you and Yoongi curled around each other and made a silent decision that you both deserved a nap.

_______________________

Fun fact: pay attention to how writers write smut. Usually, they subconsciously write about what they themselves are into. The more you know.

ANYWAY, let me know what you thought of this chapter (*cough* porn *cough*) in the comments, and please don't forget to vote! That's all for today, see ya later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
23.6K 1.2K 41
⚠️ ONGOING UPDATES ⚠️ One meeting. One twelve thousand dollar debt. One poker chip. When a rendezvous to discuss your boyfriend's failing quota turn...
798 31 3
Even though Namjoon and Jungkook are mates for years now, they always dreamed of having a threesome. But they wanted to find someone they both are at...
18K 556 11
this book is a jumble of different short stories. each chapter is disconnected unless stated otherwise technically COMPLETE until updated contains b...