Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
โœจ๏ธHeadcanonsโœจ๏ธ
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
๐Ÿ‹Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
๐Ÿ‹Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
๐Ÿ‹Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
โ™คSepration Chapterโ™ค
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*

4K 53 54
By EJsAFreak

(Bull's Pov)

It was a new day in Brawl Town. The ground was wet from a passing rain, the sun was rising to the sky with few clouds slowly floating through the blue atmosphere, and everything was a-okay. I groggily shook myself awake and looked to my side. (Y/N) was sleeping peacefully next to me, strands of hair laid perfectly across her face. I smiled to myself and softly brushed them aside and placed a loving kiss on her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and she gave me a sleepy smile. We have been dating for over a year now and I've never been more happy with her.

"Good morning, love." She said quietly as she caressed my cheek."Mornin'."

She scooted closer to me and placed her head on my chest while wrapping her arms around me. I held her close and shut my eyes, listening to her breathing.

"We need to get up." (Y/N) said with a yawn.

"I think we should stay here." She rolled her eyes and sat up, swinging her legs off the bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her lower back. "Mmmm..."

"Bull, we need to get up, it's already twelve." She placed her hands on mine, trying to pry me off but failed.

"I don't wanna." "Please?"

I sighed and released the beauty, sitting up myself. "Since ya said please, I guess I'll get up."

I made my way over to the dresser and grabbed a black T-shirt to put on. I turned my head to look at (Y/N), She was only in her bra and underwear, her pajamas were lying on the floor.

"Rawr..." (Y/N) whipped her head around as her face turned red. She used her pants to shield herself. "Stop looking! Oh my word! Can't I change in peace?"

I laughed and turned back around, removing my own pajamas and putting on jeans and the T-shirt. I heard the door open behind me and heard (Y/N) walk out. I turned to follow her out into the hallway.

(Y/N) walked into the kitchen and grabbed a carton of eggs from the fridge. "I'm going to Pam's today to baby sit Jessie again." I sat at the kitchen table and watched her as she got out a pan and other items. She looked to me with a smile.

"You should go out to town. It's beautiful outside today!" I looked out the window and she wasn't wrong. I shrugged as I tapped my fingers on the wooden table.

"I don't have anythin' to do since you'll be gone." She hummed to herself as she swayed back and forth. I got up from my chair and stood behind (Y/N). I wrapped my arms around her stomach and put my chin on her shoulder.

She leaned her head onto mine, smiling as she finished up our omelettes and put them on plates. "There are plenty of things to do in town, surely you'll find something to do."

She handed me an omelette and took her own to the table. I sat down as well and ate across from her, talking about what times we would be home at.

------------------------

(Y/N) left for Pam's home while I went to Barley's pub. Barley's pretty fun to talk to and was the nicest to me when I came out into the open.

I sat down at a two seated booth and looked around the bar. Not many people were here today so it was nice to have the peace.

Barley came over with a wide smile on his face as usual. "Good evening Bull! What would you like?" "Iced sweet tea. You lookin' forward for that showdown tomorrow?"

Barley shut his eye and rubbed the back of his head with the same smile. "Ah-ha, the showdown was canceled. Piper and Rico are out of town for their honeymoon, Colt and Shelly went on a cruise and Nita and Leon are going on an important... adventure as they called it."

I looked to him with annoyance but, took a deep breath. I'm trying to do better with my anger. (Y/N) says some people are still freaked out by me because of that.

I looked away from Barley and chuckled. "That's a shame. Hopefully everyone will be back for the next one." Barley nodded, still smiling wide. "Yes, hopefully."

He turned away and started walking to the bar. "I'll get you that tea." I leaned back in my seat and sighed, I was really looking forward to that showdown.

Barley brought back my tea and I sat there in silence, listening to the conversations around me. One caught my attention and it was coming from behind my booth.

A woman was crying her eyes out while her two friends tried to comfort her. Sounded like she just broke up with her boyfriend.

"I-I d-didn't even do anything wr-wrong." It sounded like she was crying into her hands. "I'm so sorry girl. I don't know what triggered him to break up with you." said one of the friends. "It was because of that dumb bitch he laid eyes on when we went to that party."

"We-We've been together for almost two years though!" My interest spiked at that sentence.

"We did everything together. W-We lived together for eight months, I-I was always there for him, I was at his disposal and w-would do anything for him. I love him." She started crying harder as her friends tried to calm her down.

Their whole talk got me thinking. What if (Y/N) likes somebody else than me? What if she makes up the excuse to babysit just to hang out with someone else? What if she's hiding someone from me?

My mind started racing at these thoughts and it made my stomach turn with worry. What if someone else had the heart of the love of my life?

I pushed away my drink and left the money on the table. I was so worried, my head started to spin. I walked to the next booth with the three ladies and looked to the sobbing woman with guilt.

"I hope you find someone better than him." I walked out of the Bar with that and broke into a sprint, rushing home.

----------------------------

I was home alone for hours, pacing back and forth. (Y/N) was late to come home and all I was thinking of was who (Y/N) could possibly be with. Maybe she wasn't with anyone at all but, I couldn't get those thoughts out of my head.

I heard the door unlock and saw (Y/N) looking exhausted, with messy hair. She smiled to me and took off her shoes as I made my way over to her.

"Sorry I'm late! Jessie and Tick were a lot crazier than usual." I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly.

"Woah, this is new. Did you miss me that much? Ha! I didn't mean to be gone for so long."

She pulled away from me and looked into my eyes, her expression turning to worry. "What's wrong B? Why do you look so sad?"

I blinked a few times and smiled down to her. "Nothin'. I'm fine, I'm just tired." I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and she smiled.

"I need a shower, I smell like motor oil." (Y/N) walked past me, into the hallway. I sighed and the worry in my heart turned turned into pain. If she had someone else... I don't think I could go on.

(Y/N) was the one for me. I was too attached to her. If I lost her...

I quickly shook my head and panicked before, rushing into the bed room and looked around. Was there something she was hiding from me? I had to know.

I heard the bathroom door open and turned to see (Y/N) in her favorite pajamas with her hair wrapped up in a towel.

"Are you sure you're okay babe? You look stressed." I turned my head and looked through my drawer for a pair of pajama pants. "I'm fine. Don't worry, I'm just really tired from today."

(Y/N) walked over tome and hugged my arm. "I'm here if you want to talk, love." My heart ached at her words. I should have stayed home today.

"You should get some rest. You do have that showdown tomorrow." She said as she made her way over to the bed.

"U-Um actually..." She turned to the sound of my words. "Yes?" "Nevermind, I was just goin' to ask if you were comin'." "Sorry sweetie, I have to clean the house tomorrow." I nodded and got under the covers.

(Y/N) took the towel off her head and cuddled up to me, putting her head under my chin.

"I love you Bull."

I felt a sharp pain through my heart when she said those words.

"I love ya too."

---------------------------

The sun rose from the mountains as the birds chirped a familiar tune. (Y/N) and I got up and got ready for the day. I was heading out the door, saying my goodbyes to her.

"Good luck out there B!" "Heh, yeah, I'll do my best for ya." She gave me a peck on the lips and with that, I left the house. I walked for a bit but, snuck into the forest and went back to the house.

I peaked through the windows and made sure nobody came by.

After about an hour of watching (Y/N) clean, she made her way over to the window which, I quickly moved aside so she wouldn't see me.

She closed the blinds. I didn't know why but I noticed she did that with most of the windows. I heard her walk though the house and into the hallway. I made my way quietly to the front door and softly opened and closed the door. The blinds in the kitchen were also closed.

What is she doing?

I took off my boots so I could sneak around quieter. I tip-toed to the hallway and looked down. The bathroom door was wide open with no lights on but, the bedroom was barely cracked open, a sliver of light shown out of the room.

I tip-toed over to the bedroom door and stood beside the frame without looking in. At first I didn't hear anything but, then I heard (Y/N)'s soft voice.

She...She was moaning.

I got chills down my spine at the sound of her beautiful voice but quickly snapped back into reality, remembering what I was there for. I continued listening to her through the door.

"Mmmm... Oh..."

My body shivered at each noise she made, it was hot to listen to. I didn't hear anyone else though. That's when it hit me.

My heart began to race as she continued. I kept listening so I wasn't mistaken.

"Ahh...ah...Oh..."

My face flushed red and I closed my eyes, holding back the erotic thoughts in my head, even though we've dated for a year, we never had sex.

"Oh...mmm, Bull..."

My heart skipped a beat. She said my name. Not someone else's, mine! The worry in my heart melted away into pleasure.

I wanted her, I craved her...

I opened the door and spotted (Y/N) on our bed with her legs open. She quickly closed them and removed her hand, quickly hiding it away from my sight.

"B-B-Bu- Wha-What are- What are you doing here!?" Her face was burning red as she turned away from me with a shameful look.

"I-I-I'm-" "Shhhh..." I shushed her and crawled onto the bed to where I was towering over her. She was so cute when she was flustered.

I gently grabbed her hand she was using. It was covered with pre-cum. She looked into my eyes, her face growing redder. I looked to her with half lidded, lustful eyes and licked her fingers clean.

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened to say something but she quickly shut it before she could get the words out.

I looked her body up and down with a smirk on my face. I leaned closer to her lips but, I kissed from the corner of her mouth to her collar bone.

"MmmM-" She tried to hold back but, I wasn't going to let that happen. I grabbed her breast and played with her covered mounds. She bit her tongue as she reeled her head back onto a pillow.

I ripped her shirt off and removed her bra, getting to work. I kissed and licked one of her nipples while I twisted and played with her other.

She squirmed under me as she let out a pleased moan, looking back to me. "Ahh-M-More!" She commanded. I smiled against her skin and pulled away. She shot me a bothered look as she clawed the sheets.

I slowly, made my way down to her waist and to her other lips. I kissed her entrance and slowly stuck my whole tongue inside her. Inside and out, she was sweet.

She grabbed my hair and tugged as she bucked her hips forward. "Ahh! Y-Your nose ring is cuh-ohhh!" I moved my tongue around her walls with a slight hum, It drove (Y/N) crazy.

"M-More!" She cried out. I pulled my tongue out and looked to her with half lidded eyes, I kept my tongue sticking out as I looked to the flustered beauty.

"Hm?" I put my hands on her hips and massaged them through my fingers, she was melting into my touch.

"Y-You fucking tease! I said Mor-ahh!" I stuck my tongue back in, adding a finger to her tight entrance. She gasped and yanked on my hair, her reaction was turning me on.

"Oh, baby! I-I'm so c-close." I chuckled deeply which sent (Y/N) over the edge. She bucked her hips as she moaned out my name once again.

Her release coated my mouth and tongue, which I greedily licked up. "You're delicious." I spoke in a husky tone as I looked up to her, cleaning myself up. She looked so hot in her position. She had a hand over her head and her other hand was gripping onto the sheets.

"Th-That was amazing." She sputtered.

I smiled to her and kissed her softly but, she pulled me in for a rougher one. Her tongue met mine and I grabbed the back of her head, pulling her closer to me.

She pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. "I have a question." She said in a low tone as she rubbed her knee against my thighs.

"M-Mmm... What is it?" I put a hand beside her head to hold myself up and she held onto my wrist.

"Why were you so stressed yesterday? You looked like you were having a rough time." She looked to me with concerned eyes. I felt a bead of sweat roll down my face as I turned away from her.

She held my chin with her thumb and index finger as she turned me back towards her. "I'd also like to know why you aren't at your showdown match."

"I-Um.. The showdown match was canceled today." "Is that why you were stressed?" I looked away from her once more.

"No. I heard some people talkin' at Barley's yesterday and got really worried about our relationship... I-I was afraid ya were seeing someone behind my back and thought ya would leave me."

She flicked my forehead and frowned to me. "I would never leave you! You're perfect and not only that, I wouldn't be able to live without you." I was shocked but touched by her words. I felt my eyes water but, quickly wiped them away.

"I love you." She smiled to me with loving eyes.

"I love ya too." I smiled back to her.

I placed another kiss on her lips and this one was much more calm than the last one.

"By the way..." I started, (Y/N) looked to me with a questioning look. I rubbed her hip and smiled teasingly to her.

"If ya ever get needy again, I'll never say no to ya." Her face flushed red and she looked away. "S-Sorry." "Don't be." I leaned closer to her.

"It was pretty sexy how you were all alone, masturbating to m-" (Y/N) threw a pillow at my face and laughed. "Shut up!" Her face went red as she smiled to me.

"Now then..." She flipped me to where I was on the bed instead of her. She grabbed onto my belt and worked on getting it off while licking her lips.

"I think it's your turn..."

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I enjoy doing the bull fanfictions, he's my favorite brawler. Thank you once again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 3.1K 98
Just a collection of Falice oneshots. Feel free to request what you want me to write. There's anything between: Death, sex, cancer, family fun days...
30.5K 553 45
This is my first book im not the best at writing for having no experience in such things but ill try my best Best ranks #1- brawl stars x reader...
2.6K 30 26
The war is raging. The fires are blazing. The world is burning. Sometimes, it isn't a knife, a dagger or even a broadsword that hurts the most. Words...
4K 94 31
This is more of my own s***post book, but I'll sprinkle some short stories in there as well, along with every idea I have for writing. Regardless, I...