LEGO MOVIE PT.3 (Lego movie f...

By homeofallfandomz

After the events of the second movie, Emmet and the others are living life as awesome as could be in their ne... More

Authors note!!
Chapter one:
Chapter two:
Chapter three:
Chapter four:
Chapter five:
Chapter six:
Chapter seven:
Chapter eight:
Chapter nine:
Chapter ten:
Chapter eleven
Official-unofficial Soundtrack idea!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter eighteen:
Chapter nineteen:
Chapter Twenty: THE END

Chapter Seventeen:

649 15 29
By homeofallfandomz

Mayhem looked in front of her to see Rex, who now looked like a complete different person. He had bags under his eyes and looked tired, almost as if he hadn't slept for days. His hair looked messier than usual, and just looked exhausted as a whole. His eyes brightened a bit once he saw Mayhem though, she could tell that, he was never really good at hiding his emotions...

"H-hey Swe-" Rex paused as he looked down ashamed, "M-mayhem, how is it going.." He whispered, correcting himself. "What happened to you?!" Mayhem then blurted out as Rex rolled his eyes a bit, "I know a month is a long time, but did you really forget the whole 'i hate you Rex- your a villain' followed by the exile and banishment of me?" Rex rolled his eyes. "...A..m-month?" Mayhem whispered out. "...oh yea, Al told me about this, the days are different on this planet than the Queens castle" Rex shrugged it off. Mayhem looked at him bewildered by his state and what he had just said, she then noticed a bruise on his cheek. He noticed her staring at it as he looked back down, "i-i didn't want them to knock you out with the laughing gas so i tried to pull you out of the way...i-i deserved that though.." He mumbled, hoping she understood.

"So your the newcomer from what i'm guessing.." Mayhem asked as Rex nodded. "This is what you all wanted right?" Rex asked hurt. "I never said that-" "you didn't have to.." "Listen, its not OUR fault you decided to be evil again, pft- and to think you could have changed.." Mayhem spat as Rex looked at her hurt again. "I d-did change, none of you believed me!" Rex's voice came out like a plea. "And O-out of everyone i thought YOU would have.." He added as he looked away as his eyes filled up with tears.

"if you changed then why are you here? Why were you talking to Al and the others and WHY DID YOU KNOCK US OUT AND KIDNAP US?!" Mayhem yelled as Rex tried to make her be quiet. As Mayhem continued to yell a loud bang was heard followed by Al and the others walking in. "i see you had no trouble finding your little girlfriend again huh Dangervest" Al grinned as the others chuckled. "Pft, like i would ever love someone as sick as any of you, especially YOU" Mayhem spat at Rex as he looked down more hurt.

The gang members began to holler and laugh at this. "Ouch that must hurt, especially after all those hard nights lover boy made us deal with" Flint nudged Rex. "Just stop.." Rex half whispered. "He wouldn't shut up in his sleep! He was all like: 'NoOoo, Sweets i'm innocent, i'm soWwY~'" a gang member imitated Rex as they laughed more. Mayhem looked at Rex as Rex's eyes remained glued to the floor. "'PleAse dont leave me alone again, i can't handle being alOne!'" another member imitated Rex as they laughed harder at that one. "Ha, good one guys.." Rex muttered. "And he was even worse during the day, he would never stop talking about this Sweet girl and how destroyed he felt for losing her or somethin-" "That's her you idiot!" Al smacked Flint upside the head. "Oh right..." Flint laughed.

Benny and Lenny began to laugh as well. "What the- since when were you guys up?!" Al raised an eyebrow. "Oh ya we woke up while Mayhem and Rex were arguing-" "by the way, I called you being evil and all so Lenny owes me 20 dollars" Benny said as Lenny groaned annoyed remembering the bet they had. "Anyways, this is going perfectly to plan, good call Rex" Al nudged him as Mayhem glared at him. "Of course Rex told them we were going to look for him" Lenny sighed, "classic Rex huh-" Benny muttered. "Actually he said you would be looking for the piece" Al corrected them as they nodded awkwardly, "You guys went to look for me.." Rex asked with a hint of hope in his eye.

"No, we were looking for the piece. At least i was..." Mayhem snapped as Benny and Lenny nodded as well awkwardly. Rex huffed and scratched his neck as Al smirked at Mayhem's remark. "You don't just go for any girl, i can see why shes special now~" he smirked as Mayhem scoffed disgusted. "...Can we get on with the interrogation now?" Rex moaned out annoyed. "Right, since your so eager to...YOU do it" Al said as he shoved Rex closer towards Mayhem and the two astronauts. "Uh...sure no problem" Rex cleared his throat as Benny and Lenny hugged one another nervously. Rex didn't bother to look at Mayhem. "So....where to start?" Rex put on a smirk as Mayhem gulped.

•••

Lucy sat bored as Whatevra and the other girls sat around, braiding each other's hairs and talking. "Sooooo, who's ready for...Boy talk?" Queen Whatevra said as the girls each began to giggle excitedly, each of them except for Lucy and a confused Dr.Fox. "You want to discuss about boys, easy, i know about every anatomy from animal to human to Lego figure-" Dr Fox rambled on proudly, "N-no not THAT boy talk-ew, she means like..crushes" Susan whispered as Dr.Fox nodded, still confused. "So...Spill, who are all y'alls crushes?" Whatevra's eyes sparkled. "Doe's cotton candy count as a crush?" Unikitty asked as she paused shoving her face with more cotton candy. "Sure, why not?" Wanabi smiled, Unikitty smiled at this and continued to eat. "I chose the life of science instead of love a LONG time ago" Dr. Fox said happily, "i got Batman of course" Wanabi showed off, "and i got no one.." Lucy muttered under her breath, scared to actually find out whether it was actually the end for her and Emmet."Okay, okay, so there's this guy at the space station-" Jenny gushed. "Wait, you dont like Lenny or Benny?" Susan raised an eyebrow. "What- EW no- they are like my brothers" Jenny stuck her tongue out as the others nodded somewhat embarrassed for thinking anything more of her and them. "So, who's this astronauts name then?" Wanabi said as they scooted closer to her.

"..Johnny" she half whispered out as they all giggled, Lucy groaned at their reaction as she ate popcorn bored. "His hair is a nice, dark brown, and his eyes sparkle-" Jenny continued, "how does his eyes sparkle, they are just black dots-" Lucy snapped as they all turned to her annoyed. "Hes a new Mini-figure and has SPARKLE GREEN EYES" Jenny snapped back as Lucy nodded awkwardly, sipping her drink, "My bad.." she muttered. "What's been eating at you?" Susan then raised an eyebrow, "Nothing.." Lucy muttered. "I can confirm it is nothing, there seems to be no disease or bacteria harming her at the moment" Dr. Fox declared as she put her bacteria scanner away. "Oh come on, you can tell them, they are your friends" Queen Whatevra smiled. "I don't wanna talk about it-" Lucy muttered. The girls groaned at this statement. "Is it something to do with you and Emmet's fight?" Unikitty then asked innocently. Lucy paused long enough for them to understand.

"hey, it's gonna be okay-" "Just stop- I HATE when people say that, IT ISNT, I MESSED UP AND EMMET HATES ME AGAIN- REX IS GONE AND ITS MY FAULT AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO TO FIX IT!!" Lucy finally blurted out as they all stared at her bewildered. Lucy then hugged her knees and hid her face as she began crying. The girls looked at one another awkwardly, "what do we do?" Susan whispered nervously. "I dunno, Mayhem is like her best friend, she would have known what to say-" Jenny whispered back. "umm, why don't we talk about something else?" Whatever began to sweat nervously as she chuckled.

•••

Emmet stared out the same exact balcony that he and Rex had destroyed a few days back. It was now fixed, but Emmet noticed a piece that was still missing. He sighed softly before looking up determined again. "I can do this-I-I C-cant-NOT do this" Emmet said to himself. "cant not do what weirdo?" Batman then questioned, leaning against the door. Emmet yelled as he jolted around. "Batman- you scared the BRICKS out of me-" Emmet sighed heavily, "ew gross- and are you planning on leaving to find your sister or something?" Batman raised an eyebrow. "I don't have a sister-" "really, cuz I was almost a hundred percent sure Rex was a girl-heh that was a good one you can't even deny that-" Batman complimented himself as Emmet groaned annoyed. "what? Bad timing?-" "yea- real bad timing.." Emmet snapped back. Batman nodded awkwardly. "well, if it makes you feel any better,I can help ya find him.." Batman mumbled out. Emmet paused. "w-wait, really?" Emmet turned, truly surprised by his statement. "....PFT NO-" Batman laughed out his obnoxiously loud laugh.

Emmet sighed, "I should have expected that.." He frowned. "N-no but in all seriousness, I'll help" Batman wiped a tear away as he calmed down from laughing. "...why do you want to help exactly?" Emmet squinted his eyes. "cause I'm a super hero DUH, also my Queen is having a sleepover and-get this- SHE DIDNT INVITE ME- like who doesn't want Batman at their sleepover?!"Batman hissed at the thought of the Batmanless sleepover they were having. "It's a 'girls' sleepover thing" Emmet shrugged, "So what if it's girls, Batman will face any challenger AND WIN- Woman or man" Batman shrugged. "...what kind of sleepovers do you have that theirs opponents?" Emmet asked curiously as well as disturbed. "wait, your telling me that you dont arm wrestle and throw batarangs at one another at sleepovers?" Batman raised an eyebrow. "what the-n-NO YOU DONT DO THAT- At least I don't think you do, if I'm being honest I've never had a sleepover" Emmet shrugged. Batman gasped at this for a long period of time as Emmet waited awkwardly.

"WHAT KIND OF DUDE HAS NEVER HAD A SLEEPOVER?!" Batman yelled out. "um...me?- wait, I have had sleepovers with Lucy, does that count?" Emmet said. "No that doesn't count, that's just boring couple things only old people do" Batman said as Emmet nodded. "I'm talking about an EPIC sleepover, not some boring, stay home and watch cheesy romantic movies with Lucy kind of sleepover either- I'm talking about EXPLOSIONS-" Batman said as Emmet gasped, "and BAD GUYS-" Batman continued as Emmet gasped again. "and a whole lot of BUTT KICKING- as well as pillow fights-those are a MUST" Batman finished. "WHOA, CAN WE DO THAT?" Emmet's eyes sparkled. "Sure why not, let's get some of the others and make it a BROS NIGHT" Batman declared as Emmet nodded, feeling better already.

•••

"Y-you can try whatever you want Dangervest, I'M NEVER SPEAKING" Lenny shouted out. Rex rolled his eyes as he snapped his finger, a gang member then walked out with a chalk board, Rex then dragged his nails down it, emitting a high pitched noise. "Really, YOU THINK THATS GOING TO-" "N-NO PLEASE, STOP IT!" Lenny interrupted Mayhem as he screamed out in pure horror, Benny and Mayhem raised their eyebrows as they stared at Lenny unamused. "Tell us the code to the Queens safe and we will stop" Al then said as Lenny shook his head scared. "getting all the money in the world isn't going to stop the fact that it is going to be EATEN BY A GIANT BEAST!" Benny shouted as Lenny continued to scream. "Really Lenny?!" Mayhem and Benny yelled in unison. "Back at the castle we were having a Batmanless sleepover and we were sharing secrets and i admitted my fear, he probably remembered it-" Lenny cried out as Mayhem groaned. "wait...WE ALL ADMITTED OUR FEAR-" Benny gulped as he looked up to see Rex smirking at him already. "w-wait that means- BENNY WHAT DID REX SAY ABOUT HIS-" Mayhem whispered harshly at him, "oh please, everyone knows his its-" Benny said as Rex walked in with something behind his back.

"look what i got Benny!" Rex sang as he revealed a toy spaceship, but not just any spaceship.. "..Mr. SpaceshiP" Benny gulped. "yes that's right? Your childhood toy that i oddly have for a reason I don't even KnOW" Rex as as he placed it on a table near Benny, just a bit too far for him to grab. "it would be a real shame if something happened to him.." Rex then said as he grabbed a hammer out. "Y-YOU WOULDNT- MR. SPACESHIP IS A WOMAN" Benny gasped out. "If it's a woman then why is it called MR. Spaceship?" Rex tilted his head confused. "i dunno just- Let her go, we all know your not gonna do it!" Benny sweated nervously. "maybe i would, maybe not, the real question is, ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY?" Rex smirked as Benny yelled out scared. "R-REX STOP IT, YOUR TAKING IT TOO FAR-" Mayhem yelled out. "Oh i am? I'm sorry- that's just what VILLAINS DO I GUESS" Rex snapped as Mayhem looked scared. Rex hesitated once he saw her expression, Mayhem noticed this as well.

"...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, DO IT" Al demanded as Rex snapped back into reality. Benny opened his mouth, "Benny don't do it-" Mayhem warned him, "t-twen- tWeN-" "Benny I'M SERIOUS DON'T DO IT-" "TWENTY FOURTEEN" Benny screamed out as Rex paused along with Mayhem and Lenny. "...That's the password n-nOW LET MR.SPACESHIP GO" Benny cried out. Rex smirked, "told ya it would work" Rex turned to Al as Al smirked back. "good job Dangervest, now, get rid of them" Al then said as Rex nodded, "about time.." He muttered. Mayhem looked down confused by all of this, she was thinking heavily about what just happened when Rex grabbed the three off of their seats, leaving them tied up. "How should i dispose of them?" Rex raised an eyebrow. "..surprise us" Al said as Rex thought for a second, "what about...the dog?" Rex said as Al and the others gasped. "..the what?" Lenny tilted his head. "oh right, you guys know it as DUKE or DUKESDAY" Rex shrugged as they gasped. "y-you control the beast..." Mayhem said, "yea, you can do A LOT in a month when there's no one to distract you.." Rex hissed as Mayhem looked at him in disbelief.

"Well...GET ON WITH IT" Al said as Rex nodded, dragging the three out. "n-NO, I DONT WANT TO BE DOG FOOD" Benny and Lenny cried out as Mayhem felt herself begin to panic as well. They were then brought into a dark room as Rex shut it behind him, surrounding them in darkness. Their eyes then adjusted as they looked over a cliff infront of them, they gasped as they saw the beast who seemed to be sleeping at the moment.

"Its way bigger than i thought it would be-" Lenny whispered scared as Benny agreed. They all jumped as they heard Rex walk up to them, "b-back off, i-ill kick you again!" Mayhem stuttered as they reaced closer to the edge of the cliff. "-if you think Mayhem hated you before, just think about how much MORE she will hate you if you feed us to DUKE" Benny stuttered out as Mayhem elbowed him to shut up. A light then flashed on, Blinding the three for a brief second, once their eyes adjusted they saw a very upset Rex. "you..really..hate me.." Rex whispered out, looking at Mayhem, "w-well, you ARE going to feed us to a dog.." Is only what Mayhem could reply with. Rex huffed as he pulled out a knife, "oh NO- THIS IS THE END!" Lenny cried as Rex rolled his eyes, he then grabbed them so they werent close to the cliff as he began cutting the ropes that were around their hands, setting them free. "I'm not going to feed you to the dog.." Rex said as he rubbed his temple thinking, "y-your not?" All three of them said confused. "no, i just needed to think of a way to get you guys out of There.." Rex crossed his arms annoyed. "w-wait-wait, so you were faking it this whole time?" Lenny said, hope rising back into his voice. "of course i was-" "and that's why you didn't call Benny out on that totally wrong password for the safe!" Mayhem said understanding as she laughed out relieved. "Exactly, i might not be as bright as the others but i do remember important things" Rex laughed a bit, happy to see Mayhem smile again. "B-but why were you talking to Al that night?" Lenny then questioned skeptically.

"it was a stupid misunderstanding, they were trying to do a surprise attack, i stopped them before it and was being sarcastic to them cause they wanted me to join them- I wouldn't have left you for the world.." Rex said as he kept looking at Mayhem as she stared back blushing. "i-i mean, all of you of course.." Rex cleared his throat as he looked away. "a-anyways, if you go out the window you can make it to Mayhem's ship, it's parked right on the outside of the door, tell the Queen that Al now has control of the beast and is planning on attacking there on Monday, he's seeming to call it Manic Monday- even tho Mon-pain sounds cooler in my opinion-" Rex shrugged as Lenny and Benny yelled at him to slow down cause they were taking notes. "If you get everyone's help, I'm pretty sure you can pull this off and stop him" Rex concluded, "but what about you? They will notice the ship is gone..." Mayhem then asked with a hint of worry escaping her mouth. "Yea, come back with us!" Benny said as Lenny nodded agreeing. "that sounds great but, this is where i belong.. I'm a villain after all right?" Rex tried to joke as the others frowned.

"i-it's for the best, no one liked me there anyways" Rex frowned. "that is kinda true-" Lenny said as Mayhem smacked him upside the head annoyed. "it's alright, I've been alone for a long time, I'll- g-get used to it eventually..." Rex paused, with fear tracing in his voice, and with that Mayhem remembered what Rex was so terrified of, it was for him to be alone... "Hey...Emmet misses you, he was the one who tried to find the original video footage to try to back you up, you are his best friend-" "Vest friend- as some would say" Lenny added in as Rex looked up, remembering Emmet. "..he deserves better than to have me as a best friend.." Rex then sighed as he sunk his head down. "Ew, since when did Rex become so... Edgy" Benny stuck his tongue out. "I'm NoT EdGy" Rex hissed as he stomped towards Benny who hid behind Mayhem scared.

"We will find a way to fix this, a way that will get you to come back with us too" Mayhem said as she placed her hand on his chest to stop him from getting Benny. Rex stopped and sighed as he nodded, looking at Mayhem, smiling softly. Mayhem smiled back, forgetting how nice it was to see him smile. "Um, do you want us to leave before it gets weird or.." Lenny blurted out as Mayhem zipped around and glared at him as Lenny laughed awkwardly. "Here, take this so you have proof you like...fed us to the dog and all" Benny said as he handed Rex his helmet. "B-but wait, this is your helmet, this means a lot to you" Rex said, "I'll get another- plus, it seems like you need it more than i do at the moment" Benny smiled.

"..T-thanks..." Rex whispered out, truly shocked, "Don't make it weird" Benny laughed. Rex then extended his hand to Benny as Benny looked at it confused. "..Friends?" Rex smiled shyly, Benny smiled at this and grabbed his hand and shook on it, "Friends" Benny smiled back as Rex's eyes lit up happily. "Hey- i wanna be his friend tooooo-" Lenny whined as he rested his hand on top of theirs. Mayhem giggled at the sight of them sharing a nice moment where they weren't at each others throats. "..Okay, you guys should really go now before Al comes in to check" Rex said as they nodded and snuck out of the window. Benny first, then Lenny. Mayhem went to go out when she hesitated. "..Mayhem whats wrong?" Rex asked confused, "...n-nothing, nothings wrong" Mayhem lied horribly as she looked away. "...I'm gonna be okay" Rex whispered out as she nodded, biting her lip to stop herself from tearing up.

"...S-sweets.." she blurted out. "..Huh?" Rex tilted his head confused, "You keep calling me Mayhem, you should be calling me Sweets..." She smiled a bit. "I-i just didn't know if you wanted me to call you that since before a couple of minutes ago i thought you hated me.." Rex rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Nah, i don't..." she replied smiling, "Then uhm...What do you think of me at this precise moment?" Rex asked, cringing and scolding himself for asking such question. "I don't know...guess your just going to have to find out when you come back" Mayhem shrugged and smirked. "o-okay.." Rex blushed and smiled. Mayhem waved one last time before she left. Rex stared at where Mayhem was a second ago, already missing her presence around him. He then took a big sigh as he walked out of the room.

"Did you do it?" Flint raised an eyebrow as Rex walked out. "See for yourself~" Rex smirked as he lifted up Benny's helmet. The gang all gasped amazed, "Wow, didn't think you had it in you to do it, you truly surprised me" Al patted his back as Rex smiled awkwardly. "Wow, we got WAY more answers from these prisoners instead of that one prisoner we've had for a while already.." Flint thought as Rex agreed.

"Speaking of him, we should give him a visit" Al grinned. They all walked to another cell as Al opened the door. Infront of them sat President Business who was reading a book. "Hey its about time you guys came back, ive been reading this same book for DAYS, give me a new one at least" he whined. "Quit your yapping and start talking about how you got out of the beast" Al crossed his arms. President Business cringed at the memory. "Y-you dont wanna know..." He whispered. Al and the others looked at one another confused.

•••

"Alright, Operation: Batman's sleepover is a go-" "Wait, why is it called Batman's sleepover, shouldn't it be Operation: Save Rex?" Emmet raised an eyebrow. "uh no cause this is MY sleepover remember" Batman crossed his arms. "Fine-whatever" Emmet shrugged. "Alright so lets look at our epic squad goals-" "please dont say that-" "So Kenny, Puppycorn, Hawkodile, Richard, Metalbeard, Alfred, Ice cream cone, Banana man-" "My names Banarnar-" "-Me, Emmet and ME, sounds like an okay group" Batman said as they looked at him confused. "Okay first question, why are you making us go too?" Kenny raised an eyebrow.

"Cause we need Expendable people" Batman shrugged, "Oh i love that movie!" Banarnar said as Metalbeard face palmed himself. "Wait, what makes you think IM gonna be expendable?!" Kenny hissed. "I'm not saying your going to be but if you so happen to then like, you did one for the team" Batman said as Kenny scoffed. "Hey its not my fault your old dude-" "This is highly likely to fail master Bruce-" "whos Bruce-" "please consider another plan" Alfred said.

"Or at least walk us through it again" Ice cream cone agreed with Alfred. Batman turned to Emmet who took a deep breath, he then walked them to a giant mind map on the wall as they all gasped.

"Okay so the plan goes as follows: we get into a ship-" "My BAT-ship-" "and head towards the gangs hideout, we know where this is because supposedly Benny and Lenny and Mayhem are captured there-" "Wait- THEY ARE-" Kenny panicked, "hey look, the senior is finally understanding-" Batman joked as Kenny growled at him angrily. "GUYS FOCUS- anyways, Me, Batman, Puppycorn, Kenny and Richard are going to go look for Mayhem and Rex and the others. Banarnar, Ice cream cone, Alfred, Hawkodile and Metalbeard you guys need to find the piece of resistance-" "I-I'm sorry but im not really the type to do such heroIc thingS- shouldn't we get the Queens guards to help us with that-" "Yo Banarnar- what do you not get by a BROS night? Its not a bros and some guards night-" Batman hissed as Banarnar apologized awkwardly.

"We get the piece, save the others and split faster than-" "a BAT-nana split" Batman finished Emmet's sentence as they fist bumped. "HeyYyy-" Banarnar whined at the Banana statement. "Everyone ready?" Emmet said, they all nodded determined. "This is going to be SO fun!" Puppycorn hopped up and down excited. "Only the toughest are gonna make it out alive" Emmet said as they all gasped. "O-oh that was just something Rex said, i thought it fit in pretty cool- im like 80% sure we will all make it!" Emmet then said as they all breathed out relieved.

•••

"So there i was- telling Batman how much i was NOT into him and then- BOOM, he proposed to me~" Queen Whatevra explained. As she rambled on talking, Batman and the others snuck past their window towards the ships.

"Alright, Bat-ship here we come-" Batman said as he jumped towards it. A forcefield then beamed up, making him smack against it and falling back down. They all gasped. "This ship is unauthorized to leave late at night" a robot lady explained, "What?! WHY!" Batman stomped his foot. "Shall i recall all the incidents where it involves you crashing the ship into other ships?" The robot said. "I only do that for dramatic effect- LET ME IN-" Batman hissed as he threw a batarang at the shield.

"Alright, plans cancelled lets just go eat nachos and watch tv-" "wait we cant give up that easily-" Emmet frowned. "there has to he another ship thats available.." Emmet thought. "Um, i couldn't help but overhear you needed a ship.." They then heard a girls voice. They turned to see Sparkle, "sorry we need a BRO ship, not a gal ship-" Batman crossed his arms. "I garentee im WAY more manlier than you-" Sparkle huffed back. "Oh YEA- ARM WRESTLE IT THEN-" Batman delcared as the others began cheering, everyone except Kenny.

"You cant arm wrestle with a ship Batman-" Kenny said, Sparkle then extended out a bar of some sort as a hand. "Wow, nevermind i guess-" Kenny mumbled. Batman grabbed the bar as they began to arm wrestle, "no one can beat Batman- Batman is undefetable-" Batman said as Sparkle yawned then turned the bar, flipping Batman over as she won. "WHOA-" The guys then gasped amazed.

"You cheaTEd-" Batman whined on the floor. "So...as i was saying, you needed a ship?" Sparkle said happily as they all nodded."yEss, Bros night is saved!" Hawkodile cheered as they all went in the ship. "Batman is a man of his word so...your an honorary bro now" Batman said as he walked in. "Wow, an honorary bro, cooool" Sparkle said happily. Once everyone was in they took off towards where they were tracking Benny's helmet. "Wait a second, how come your not in the girls sleepover?" Emmet asked Sparkle. "Its a GIRLS sleepover, not a girls-and girl ship sleepover.." Sparkle sounded sad.

"awh its okay, you can be part of our bros night then!" Puppycorn said as they all agreed. "Nice!" Sparkle said happily as they all began to listen to music, starting their journey of their own.

Damn that was a HUGE chapter, i just got super excited and got a bunch of ideas but, ITS FINALLY HEREEE lol. Thank you for all being so patient and i hope these chapters really pay off cause i just want you to all enjoy it as much as i enjoy writing it! Im on vacation at the moment so its giving me more time to focus on it and im so hyped to create more chapters here!

Expect an update really soon!
And until next time~
-homeofallfanfomz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 85 9
(Book 2) (This is a sequel to my previous story "Life Before", I recommend you read that one first.) ^^ (Rex Dangervest X OC) Rex finds himself alon...
20.5K 513 22
Have you ever wished that you were apart of your favorite movie? Well guess what! You are now. You were enjoying your day off about to watch your fa...
4K 47 21
(Book 2.5) (OC X CANON) (One-Shot style) (USES "THE LEGO MOVIE" characters and OCs) (Read my other fics first! These stories fit into my universe.) (...
1K 33 65
One day when the others were watching Leigong and Jayden play a game, Blossom told the others that they get invited to a party by Queen Watevra Wa'Na...