Marry me? (BWWM ROMANCE)

Par oliviawebb112

How do you get a baby when you're a single black woman? First visit a sperm bank, if that doesn't work . Thin... Plus

Question
Interview
House Visit
Party
Come Clean
Talk
Parents
Served
Lawyer up.
How far I'll go?
What were you thinking?
WTF
Blues
The Run In
Where's Louie?
Hope is still alive
Judge
Here come Trouble
Holding Back
Naked
Where's My Daughter?
Halloween
One Last Job
Martin

Sunshine& Rain

2.3K 116 19
Par oliviawebb112

Opal held Brendan closer to her neck 'Lord if you're listening, please don't let him stop' she prayed. Opal gasped when Brendan's kisses started to dip from her neck to her collar bone. She lightly pushed him away and started to undress, Brendan used the break to rid himself of his clothes. Once they were entirely naked, they took each other in. Opal was very impressed with what she saw, Brendan wasn't a gym freak, but he sure was built. "Damn," the couple said in unison. Brendan licked his lips as he took in all of Opal's heavenly curves; once his gaze reached Opal's face, he felt his heart skip a beat. He knew she was sexy one look could tell you that, but the shy look on her face made her beautiful. Brendan gulped out of fear but approached his wife nonetheless.

Brendan leaned in slowly to kiss Opal, and he felt her kiss back, albeit hesitantly. Brendan broke away, took Opal's hand, and led her to their bedroom. Once there, he sat her down on the bed, "Brendan, what-" Opal began to ask why he was walking away, "Shhh. Opal, I want you so badly, but I don't want to rush this. So let me take my time." Brendan gestured for Opal to scoot further back on the bed and motioned for her to stop when she got far enough. Brendan continued his sexy charades as he formed prayer hands and opened them slowly. Opal got the idea and propped her knees up and opened her legs. "That's right baby, show me that pretty pussy." Brendan laid down between Opal's thighs and feasted on her pretty pink flower. "Ahhh" Opal moaned louder than she intended. Although it didn't seem like Brendan was paying any attention, he licked, sucked, and punished her needy clit and folds. Opal felt a knot tightening in her stomach and couldn't wait for her release.

Opal was going crazy while Brendan steadily took his time. Opal fought between the need to cum and the desire to ride these slow waves of ecstasy. Brendan decided for her when he thrust two-fingers in tight twat and lightly nibbled her inner left thigh. "Oh God" Opal was a goner, she couldn't remember the last time she came so hard during oral; in fact, she doesn't believe that such a time existed. Opal had no time to recover before Brendan was at her clit again, this time was a stark contrast from the last. This wasn't the slow polite gentleness of new lovers; this was a man-eating a woman like she was his last meal.

Brendan's tongue was batting her swollen clit around with purpose. His two-fingers were now three and were pistoning in and out of with no hint of slowing down. This time there was no slow waves; Opal's orgasm hit like a tsunami. "Fuck. Brendan" Opal tried to pay him a compliment while her legs collapsed on the bed. "I'm not done" Brendan sucked deeply on Opal's soaked folds and lapped up all of her juices before Opal could even reply to his demand. "Brendan, I can't" Opal started to beg for mercy, but then before she knew it, another knot was starting to get tied. "I said I'm not done" Brendan growled, while his left hand worked her aching cunt, his right found a new friend on her right nipple. Opal's legs were shaking violently, but Brendan just continued to slurp her essence. "Brendan, Please. I cant" Opal wasn't sure if she could handle another orgasm. "One more time baby, then I promise I'll take you" Brendan spoke while lavishing her cunt. Though he spoke softly, Opal knew it was a command and gave her man what he needed. "Mmmm Good girl" Brendan licked his lips, made his way back up her body.

Opal couldn't take it anymore, and she reached between them grabbed and grabbed his cock. "Ohh" She expected him to be big, the sweatpants and ball shorts he wore painted a pretty clear picture. Opal wasn't expecting him to be so thick "Wait baby, I got to get a condom" Brendan reached over into the nightstand. Opal beat down her disappointment, she knew the reason they had to be so cautious, but she wanted to know how it would feel to have all of Brendan. While she pouted Brendan sheathed himself in latex and placed his rounded tip at her entrance. Before he could overthink what he was doing, he started to glide into her. Opal winced at the feeling of being stretched. "Shit. O, are you okay?" Brendan halted to be sure she wasn't in too much pain. "Don't stop" she said between clenched teeth. Brendan nodded and pushed in slower than before, and he fought hard not to cum once he was fully inside. "Fuck" Brendan hissed, he knew she would feel good, but her tight pussy felt better than he ever imagined.

Opal was in Heaven, feeling Brendan stretch and fill her was better than any fantasy she conjured. She felt Brendan stop once he fully entered her, being the sweet man he was he needed her 'Okay' before continuing. "Go on baby, take me" Opal stared into Brendan's eye's and saw the dam break. Before she knew it, her ankles were around his neck, and his cock was buried further into her. Brendan wasn't some foolish kid though, he knew she needed to adjust and started with long even strokes. "Yes, baby, harder" Opal throws her head back in pleasure. Brendan pulls out to the tip and slams into her, and Opal feels her climax building again.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!!" Opal screams, "That's right, baby cum for me don't hold back." Brendan's strokes become harder, though he is so close he doesn't want to join her just yet. Opal pussy flutter's as she succumbs to yet another orgasm, Brendan grits his teeth as his cock begs to join her.

"I'm going to fuck you now, so I hope you're ready" Brendan didn't give her a chance to respond before he had her on all fours facing the headboard. Opal arched her back and got ready to feel Brendan rail her. Instead, she felt a sharp slap to her left cheek, "Ahh" The feeling took her by surprise. SMACK. Another slap landed on her right cheek. "Damn, baby you look so fucking hot right now" Brendan growled before pushing his cock back in her snug pussy.

The gloves were off this time, Brendan had no interest in holding back he started to pound her like he always imagined. Opal arched harder while Brendan assaulted her swollen cunt. With every thrust her pussy gushed more and more cream, she didn't think it was possible to feel something so amazing. She had sex before, but this was something on a completely different level. Brendan was a madman, but who wouldn't lose their mind being balls deep in the tightest pussy ever. He stared down between them and watched her tight cunt swallow his cock over and over. The sight drove him crazy, so he reached down and wrapped Opal's hair around his fist and began to massacre her twat. "Fuck!" Opal screamed she was so close "Shit Opal, cum with me" Brendan commanded, so with a four more thrust, the couple climaxed together.

"Oh.My.God" Opal laid breathless under Brendan. "I know," Brendan smiled, he took a moment to catch his breath before disposing of the condom and cleaning himself up. Once he was finished, he bought a damp washcloth and used it to clean his lover, and he used soft motions, careful not to hurt her swollen lips. "Worth it," Opal sighed, "Huh?" Brendan replied, confused. "Every moment of heartbreak, every fight, and even every night spent with a vibrator and my hand. Was worth it if they got me here. " Opal face split into a huge smile. "Yeah, it was worth it" Brendan sighed placing the covers over him and the drunk sex woman he called a wife.

"I love you, Brendan." Opal rolled over and laid on Brendan's chest. "I love you too, Opal" just as he was about to kiss her goodnight, he heard the unmistakable sound of Zoe's fussing. "Oh Yeah, we're parents" Opal giggled, " Yeah I got it" Brendan left to go check on their fussy girl.

DING. Opal saw Brendan's phone light up.

Jules: Hey, you up?

Opal looked at the time and saw that it was 10:00. 'Who the Hell texts at 10:00?' Opal's mind was racing.

Jules: Pic

Opal tried to hold her temper back, she wanted to be rational, but her curiosity got the better of her. She opened Brendan's phone and saw a nude pic of Julia.

"Zoe's good now, but we do need to keep an eye out for diaper rash" Brendan explained walking into the room. "Opal, what's wrong?" Brendan was confused as to where his smiling girl went. "Julia texted you" Opal showed him the phone. Brendan saw the message and hoped all the goodwill he won today wasn't lost. "Opal, nothing happened with her. In fact, I told her that before we even got married." Brendan rushed to explain. "It's okay I understand, just block her" Opal was surprisingly reasonable. Brendan let out a sigh of relief; he blocked Julia deleted her pictures and got into bed with his beautiful wife.

Opal was on a mission. Now, normally she would never play possessive wife but needed a reminder of what wasn't theirs. Opal showed up at Brendan's restaurant ready to take him to lunch when she was walking through the break room when she spotted a pretty familiar hostess.

"Hi, Julia. I don't think we have ever met properly. I'm Opal Brendan's wife" Opal smirked. "I know," Julia smirked back. 'Oh, sweet girl, you have picked the wrong one' Opal thought to herself. "Cute, lets cut through the bullshit. I don't care what kind of past you and Brendan had just know that he is my husband, I am wife. This little highschool game your playing won't work." Opal smiled and started to make her way to Brendan's office. "Says the fake wife" Julia scowled "Excuse me" Opal hoping she misheard. "It's no secret that Brendan married you out of pity. You're not his real wife; he just feels so sorry for you that he threw you a bone. Once the year is up, he'll be mine." Julia walked closer to Opal with a smug smile of a mean teenage girl. Opal saw red, and the next thing she knew Julia was on the ground.

Brendan heard a commotion coming from outside his office, and heard the unmistakable noise of fist hitting flesh. 'Can't have sunshine without a fuck ton a rain.' Brendan thought ready to break up whatever busboys, waiter/waitresses, were fighting this time. He was stunned to see Opal laying into Julia. The girl was a trooper and giving back as much as she could, but Opal was a demon when she blacked out like this. He rushed to break it up with the help of a few other waiters. "I'm pressing charges, you fat bitch," Julia yelled through bloody teeth. 'Of course, when it rains it pours' Brendan thought to himself.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Mahogany Doll Par Kes

Roman d'amour

216K 12.3K 40
(COMPLETED) "What... do I make you nervous your honour?" He asks into my ear, his tone enough to make my stomach flutter. "I'm not a judge yet, you...
89.7K 3K 33
Shnyia Rogers had never had a problem with loving herself, just other people who seemed to. I mean everyone except her best friend Amar Phillips who...
Queen Sugar Par Amari

Roman pour Adolescents

7.4K 315 20
[ROMANCE DRAMA] Growing up, Ahja was disowned by her family because she wanted to be............Years later, Ahja's life has gotten better but, what...
732 72 17
Sequel to Marrying her husband but can be read as stand alone. The deal had been simple. He kisses him then he'll bring his nephew home. Banele was w...