Abhigya Stories Collection

By lazyakabookworm

anuanantha had asked me to post all of my Abhigya stories here, though I've posted the same stories with Rish... More

One-Liners of Each story
A Love So Pure
A Night Like This (OS)
All Roads Leads to You (OS)
Anchor
Andekhi Anjaani
Andekhi Anjaani : Epilogue
Arranged Marriage (OS)
Baaware Se Iss Jahaan Mein Baawara Ek Saath Ho
​Baby Series 1 - Always & Forever
Because You Are Mine (Adult 18+)
Being Yours...
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 1 - Wings Of Love
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 2 - Winds of Love
Bhabhi
Canvas & Notepad
Child Marriage 1 - Jab Miya Biwi...
Child Marriage 2 - Balika Vadhu/ Child Bride
Child Marriage 3 - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Cinderella
Destined To Be Yours... (OS)
Destiny
Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 1 : No Choice But Seduction
Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 2 : Gentle Rogue
Diamonds In The Sky
Dor
Dreaming of You
Dude & Beauty Series 1 : The Dude & The Ordinary Girl
Dude & Beauty Series 2 : The Beauty & The Admirer
Dumb & Dumber
Engagement Trilogy 1 : Mohabbat Ho Na Jaye
Engagement Trilogy 2 - Raabta
Engagement Trilogy 3 : Thode Badmaash
Enigma
Every Wish
Fallen
Fire & Ice (OS)
Forbidden Love
Give Me Tonight
Handcuffed!!!
He Said He Loved Me
Hearts Aflame
Hijack
Hooks & Crooks
Humsafar
In Her Love
Insane Hearts
Intezaar
Jaan-E-Mann
Let Love Find You
Lollipop
Lonely Hearts
Lost & Clueless
Love Actually
Love Game
Love Trilogy 1 : Silent Love
Love Trilogy 2 : Sudden Love
Love Trilogy 3 : Stubborn Love
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Mangetar
Married To A Stranger
Messages In A Book
Mills & Boons Series 1 : Indecent Proposal
Mills & Boons Series 2 : The Mrs.
My Adorable Darling
My Adorable Weirdo
My Husband... My Boss
My Village Bella
Nanda
One Dark Night
One Night...
Pehla Nasha
Pirates of the Caribbean
Professor Student Series 1 - Mere Humsafar
Professor Student Series 2 - Woh Humsafar
Professor Student Series 3 - Ban Gayi Woh Humsafar
Punar Vivaah
Rishta
Rooth Na Jaana
Say You Love Me
Secret Admirer
Someone To Watch Over Me
Stranger in My Arms
Suddenly You
Sundara & Sundari
Suhag Raat
Sweet Talk
Tere Liye.../ For You...
The Elevator
The Ex
The Fake Girlfriend
The Hired Wife
The Long Way Home
The Magic Of You
The Moon Series 1 : Lonely Moon
The Moon Series 2 : Sun & Moon
The Office
The Proposal
The Stranger in My Life
Tu Hi Tu / You & Only You
Twin Series 1 : Sum of All Kisses
Twin Series 2 : Sweet Nothings
Twin Series 3 : Sangemarmar
Twin Series 4 - Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The
Unakkenna Venum Sollu/ Tell Me What You Need
Undeserving Love
Valentine's Day
Wedding Vows
Wet Dreams, Naked Thoughts & Dirty Talks
When Love Awaits
You & Me
You Are Mine

Just A Kiss Away

8.1K 289 28
By lazyakabookworm

Thank you so much guys for commenting and voting on the previous story, I am a little busy now, so can't reply to the comments.

"Please tell your parents that you didn't like me." Abhishek says in a low voice.

"Why?" Pragya asks confused.

"Because I don't want to marry you and I can't back out of it."

"Why?" she repeats still not convinced.

"My mother's health is a little weak. And I am worried that if I say no it might affect her health." He explains to her.

"Why?" she asks again.

"Why?" he asks wondering whether the girl was a little stupid.

"Why don't you want to marry me?" she asks him.

He sighs hearing her question, this was new. Usually when the other girls understood that he was not interested they had blasted him for wasting their time and furiously refused to marry him. "I was in love with someone."

"And?"

"I wanted to marry her, we were planning to elope but her family caught her before she could reach me and brainwashed her to marry someone else. By the time I got to her she refused to come with me and married someone else due to family pressure."
"Do you still love her?"
"This happened 4 years ago." he tells her.
"That didn't answer my question."
"I don't know why it is any of your concern. I don't even know where Tanu is. I never bothered to find out. She is no longer a part of my life but I still don't want to get married. So please say no." saying that he gets up and walks off not even waiting to hear what she had to say.

Next day, Abhishek comes down the stairs on his way to the office. He sees his parents sitting happily and his heart stopped beating for a second. They could only be happy for one reason.
"Pragya said yes." Tej says happily.
Jhanvi hurries to him and makes him bend down and kisses him on his forehead. With tears in her eyes she says "I am so happy, beta. I was scared you'll be always alone in your life but now you have Pragya. I am so happy. I'll tell the Aroras that we want the marriage as early as possible. I can't wait anymore for your wedding. I'll bring sweets." She hurries to kitchen as she happily conveyed the good news to the servants while Abhishek stood rooted to the ground.

An hour later, he was waiting outside Pragya's college for her. He had called her home and found out that she had gone off to her college five minutes ago. He had quickly found out which college she attended and realizing that it was on his way, he had decided to meet her there before office. He had calculated the time she would take to get here from her house and it would be another 15 minutes. 30 minutes later, he hears laughter and turns to look that side to find her coming with her friends happily chatting walking towards his side.
"PRAGYA!" he calls out to her.
She quickly looks at his side with a frown and then seeing him she smiles and asking her friends to carry on she hurries to him. "Hey." She says smiling at him.
"I asked you to say no." he furiously reminds her.
"I decided to follow my heart." She tells him shrugging.
"What the hell does that mean?"
"It means that I liked you and I felt that if I let you go it would be a big loss to me."
"You liked me? What do you even know about me?"
"I know that you love your parents. You are willing to do anything for them but have a mind of your own. Have been able to hold on to your stand for four years but finally gave in because of your love for your parents. I also know that, you were in love with someone named Tanu with all your heart, but not anymore. You are scared to love again fearing you'll get hurt again, and deep down you are even scared that you might not be able to love again. You were also honest with me and I feel I can trust you because of that."
Abhishek looks at her in shock wondering how the hell she deduced all that in those five minutes. "And still you want to marry me?"
"It's a girl thing. We like the Devdas ones." She cheekily winks at him.
"This is no joke."
"Good, I don't like joking with my life."
"Do you even realize that I am elder to you for 10 years? 10 YEARS!"
"Yes, I am 21 you are 31. When I am 61 you will be 71. When I am 81 you will be 91. That time the age difference won't be that much, will it?"
Abhishek glares at her furiously and she continues, "And you don't look 31. You don't look a day over 26."
"You are still young! You should find someone who is happy with their life. I am just too serious."
"People say I am too cheerful for my own good. So I guess we will balance each other out."
"You are calling off the wedding." He orders her and starts to walk off.
"Your mother called today morning saying she wants the wedding to take place very soon. I am planning to go for my wedding dress shopping today so if you are going to call off the wedding, please do it before my parents pay for a dress I am not going to be need." She tells him and walks off.
Abhishek furiously glares at her retreating back.

A month later, Pragya was getting ready for bed when she hears someone at the door. She turns to find her mother standing there smiling at her. "Yes Mama!" Pragya happily says smiling at her.
Sarala walks in and lovingly cups her face, "Look at you. All ready for your marriage." Sarala says smiling.
Pragya happily smiles at her then quickly turning back she points at her shoulder, "Mama, scratch there."
Sarala chuckles and scratches her back. "You are still a baby." Sarala says smiling.
"Mama, scratch a little down."
Sarala does. Once the itch was gone Pragya sits on the bed and happily admires her mehendi. "Did you like my mehendi, Mama?"
"I didn't get to see your mehendi." Sarala says as she sat next to her daughter and lovingly looked at the mehendi. "Very beautiful. You made her write A instead of Abhishek?" Sarala asks.
Pragya happily nods and continues to admire her mehendi. "Prags, I need to tell you something." Sarala tells her seriously.
Pragya turns to her and say cheekily "Don't tell me you want to teach me all about the wedding night."
Sarala looks at her scandalized, "This girl... won't even think before talking." Sarala says slapping her on her arms slightly.
"I was just joking, Mama. Tell me." Pragya tells her smiling.
Sarala lovingly runs her hand over Pragya's hair and says, "Your head is always in the clouds, you are a dreamer. And I know you are filled with all beautiful dreams about your marriage, and you should be. But I want you to remember that you are marrying a human and not a saint. Humans make mistakes. Abhishek is just a human, so don't be disheartened if he make a mistake. You both are from two different families, you were raised differently, your friends were different, and your social circle is different. Always remember that, if he behaves in a way that is difficult for you to understand then remember that he is a different person. What is wrong for you might be right for him and what is right for you could be wrong for him. Marriage is finding that path in the middle where you both can go hand in hand and be happy with each other for each other. Be each other's support and love each other. Every relation has ups and downs, but never let it affect your relation. Accept the other with their short comings. Most important thing Prags, learn to love his weaknesses, and you will find marriage and life very beautiful."
With her mother's golden words in mind and beautiful dreams for them in her heart Pragya went to her marriage.

Pragya was sitting next to Abhishek as they went through their marriage rituals. She was seeing him after that day at the college. He never bothered to call her or meet her after that. She happily sat next to him while he sat there without any expression on his face. She smiles at him when he faces her to tie the mangal sutra and put sindoor while he returns her smile with a serious look of his own. She didn't let it affect her as she knew he was still angry with her, she knew unlike her it would take him a while to accept her and she was willing to wait till then because when Abhishek Prem Mehra loved, he loved with all his heart.
They were asked to get up for saath phere, and he quickly gets up. She puts her hand up to him to help her stand up. Feeling her hand near his waist he looks down to see her looking at him expectantly with her hand stretched out to him. He holds her hand and helps her up. Holding hand they take the saath pheres.

After a teary vidaai, and a heartwarming welcome by Abhishek's parents, Pragya was sitting in her new bedroom waiting for her husband. She hears the door opening and her heart starts beating faster as she nervously waited for her husband to join her. She hears him locking the door. As she waited with bated breath he without a word gets on the bed and goes to sleep with his back towards her. She smiles at his back and gets up and goes to change her dress.

Abhishek hears the bathroom door opening and ignoring that tries to go to sleep. He feels her sitting on the bed, and then he starts frowning as he felt her kneel near him and then he feels a shadow over his eyes and realizes that she was leaning over him looking at him. He hated to admit it, he was nervous!
"I know you are awake, A. It is okay. I know you need time to accept me and I'll wait for you to accept me. Till then I'll try my best to be keep you happy because I fell in love with you the moment you told me you were worried about your mother. Only a man who loves his mother can love his wife, and I know one day you'll love me. Good night." she gently tells him and then leans down and kisses him on his cheek. He feels her lying back on the bed and then she tells him cheekily, "If you were wondering, you are going to be truly madly and deeply in love with me, if we are to go by how dark my mehendi has turned out to be."

He feels someone kissing him on his forehead and wakes up shocked. Pragya was happily smiling at him. "Good morning, A." She cheerfully wishes him while he frowned at her.
"Why did you kiss me?" he asks angrily as he sat up.
"Because you are my husband."
"I am not your husband."
Pragya looks at him shocked and then asks "Then why were we running around the fire yesterday? For fun?"
"Don't touch me again."
Pragya looks at him for a while then with a finger she touches his hand.
Abhishek furiously moves his hand away and she laughs "Relax husband. I am not going to rape you. Get ready, Maaji will be waiting for us downstairs. I think you know that I've to go to my house for the functions you'll have to come and pick me up in the evening, A."
"What is with this A?" he asks frowning.
"I prefer calling you A. You like that?" Pragya asks smiling.
"No."
"Too bad." she tells him grinning.
"Get ready, A. I am hungry." Pragya tells him as she passed him his towel.
"Pragya, stop acting as if you don't realize that I am unhappy with this marriage." Abhishek furiously tells her.
"Prags." in reply she corrects him.
"What?" he asks frowning.
"Don't call me Pragya. People dear to me calls me Prags. Only people who are not close to me call me Pragya." She tells him.
"Then it should be Pragya." he tells her and goes to the bathroom finding a little joy in having the last word.

Pragya waited for him to come out, and together they went down to greet everyone. As she reached the stairs she saw his parents sitting there and she with both her hands high up in the air cheerfully wishes them "GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!"
Abhishek watches in shock as his parents face broke out into a joyous smile seeing them.
"Good morning, Prags." Tej wishes her.
"Good morning, beta." Jhanvi also wishes her.
Then he watches in shock as she bounced down the stairs running happily towards his parents. Pragya hugs Jhanvi and kisses her then she does the same with Tej.
"Did you sleep nicely, Prags?" Jhanvi asks.
"Yes." Pragya replies smiling.
"Did you like your room? If you have any problem or want to change something, tell Abhi or any of us. Don't hesitate."
"Of course, Daddyji. I know this is my house too." Pragya replies smiling.

Pragya was getting nervous as she waited for Abhishek to come and pick her up. She had told him to come at 4 and now it was 4:30. She tried to hide her worry from her parents. She wondered whether she should call him and check then decided against it. It would hurt her if he told her that he was not going to come for her.
"Prags..." Sarala calls her in a hurry.
"Haan Mama?" Pragya turns to look at her and smiles seeing Abhishek standing behind her mother.
"Abhishek has come. You come quickly; we need to take care of rest of the rituals." Saying that Sarala hurries down.
Pragya hurries to Abhishek smiling "I thought you will not come."
"And hurt my parents?" he asks her frowning.
"Whether it was for them or me, I am happy you came. Let's go down. Come." Pragya says holding his hand.
He pulls away his hand, "What did I say about touching me?" he asks in a furious whisper.
"I am your wife, A. It is my right." Pragya tells him and holds his hand again.
This time he doesn't pull it away but doesn't bother holding her back. Pragya was happy with her small victory.

After the functions they went back home, and he didn't bother talking to her while she kept a non-stop chatter going trying to fill him on her 21 years of life. He didn't even bother to ask her to shut up knowing she would ignore that and continue on with her chattering. On reaching home she had hurried in to meet his parents and he silently stood watching her talking to his parents in childlike excitement. She had his parents eating out of her hands in just a day. He realized that she had a knack of making people like her and maybe that was what she was counting on with him too. But he was determined not to fall prey to her charms.

After dinner, they both went to sleep. He was lying on his back with his eyes closed when she got into bed. "Good night, A. I love you." Pragya tells him and then gently kisses him on his cheek.
He opens his eyes to glare at her but expecting his glare she was smart to not look at his face. She hugs him resting her head on his chest and he pushes her away. "Stay away from me, Pragya Arora." he angrily tells her feeling trapped.
"Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra. I've yet to officially change my surname, but I prefer you use that." Pragya tells him then holding his hand she lies down next to him facing him. He pulls his hand away angrily and turns on his side with his back to her. He hears her sigh loudly. Ignoring her he goes to sleep.

Hours later he wakes up to drink water, he sits up and feels a pull. Turning back he finds her holding the end of his sleeves with two fingers. He turns to look at her, his wife. She was sleeping so peacefully. Watching her sleep so peacefully he became furious, she had snatched his peace and she was sleeping peacefully. He wondered what she was made off and what she thought she was doing. Forcing him to marry her and acting as if they both were a happy couple. Before he was just unhappy with his life but now because of her he hated his life. He angrily pulls his hand away.

He hated to admit it, but Pragya did bring joy to his family and house. She with her cheerful nature could put anyone except for him in a joyous mood. He noticed how his parents face lights up when she enters the room. At least once a day, his mother told him how happy she was that Pragya was his wife. It's been nearly two months, and their relation was still the same. She still unashamedly tried to get close to him while he tried his best to ignore her. And every night she went to sleep holding his hand or shirt sleeve whichever she managed to get hold of. After a while he had stopped pulling his hand away, as he was simply tired of their play.

Every day she woke up before him, got ready and used to wake him up with a good morning kiss. Then she would clean their bed and wait for him to get ready. At first she had tried setting out his clothes for him but stopped doing that when he refused to wear whatever she had picked for him. Then once they were ready, they both used to go downstairs hand in hand depicting a loving happy couple to his parents. After breakfast he would go to office while she would go to college with the driver. She had hoped to go to college with him but he refused stating he would be late for office if he went to drop her. Then she would get back home before him. She will spend the evening with his mother till he and his father got back home. The moment he gets back home, she would be stuck to him like glue following him around like a puppy. Then they all would have dinner and if they were in a mood they all sat together and talked, and at times she would sing for his parents. After that they would go to sleep and she would declare her love for him and go to sleep holding his hand or sleeves.

Pragya was staying back late at college for her annual day practice. She gets a call from the driver telling her that he had to go home urgently and won't be able to pick her up. She tries calling Abhishek so he can pick her up. In spite of calling him multiple times he didn't pick up the call. Finally she calls her mother-in-law. "Maaji, can you inform A to pick me up from college?" she asks her.
"Sure."
"I tried calling him but I think he is in a meeting." Pragya tells her knowing Abhishek purposefully didn't pick up her phone, he never does. He always ignores her call and later calls back when he felt like it.
"No pro..."
"It's okay, Maaji. He is calling me, I'll tell him." Pragya tells her happily seeing him on call waiting. "Hello, A." Pragya says switching the calls.
"What the hell is your problem? 12 calls? If I don't pick up then it might mean that I am busy, Pragya."
"Prags.." she automatically corrects him.
He sharply inhales angrily and continues, "If I am late to come home, you don't have to call and check on me. I am not a kid and I know to get home safely." Saying that he hangs up.
Pragya calls him again and he picks the phone, "Pragya.."
"Prags."
He ignores that and continues, "I am on my way home. Stop calling me."
"A, I need you to.." and he cuts the call.
Pragya was about to call him when she realized that her balance was over. She stood there wondering what to do, it was getting dark and her friends had left. One by one, everyone started leaving Pragya decides to take a cab or auto and goes outside the campus. Seeing an auto she runs towards it but then another girl quickly catches it. She stood there waiting for another but due to rush hour every auto that passed by was occupied. She started getting scared seeing the looks the bystanders were giving her. She wondered whether she should go to the shop behind the campus to buy recharge card and then call Abhishek but what if he reached home and found out that she was waiting for him here. He might get worried if she was not here when he came to pick her up. She decided to wait there itself as she knew he would come. Pragya grips her bag closer to her chest as she noticed the way two men were looking at her. Her eyes stung with unshed tears. She was getting so scared and prayed Abhishek would come faster. Ten minutes later, she was trembling head to toe as a third man had joined them. She was scared to walk home fearing they might do something to her if she went out of sight of the public. Her only consolation was the college watchman who was sitting inside the gate. She sees a black Jaguar coming. She takes a step forward praying that be A. She heaves a sigh of relief when he steps out.
"Pragya." He calls her and she runs to him in relief and throws herself at him, she hugs him crying. For the first time he hugs her back. "I am sorry, Pragya." He tells her regretfully as she shivered head to toe.
"Prags." she corrects him as she wiped her tears with his shirt. "I was so scared." Pragya whispers.
"I am here now. Don't worry." He tells her as he gently rubbed her back. "Let's go." he tells her and helps her get inside the car.

Pragya wipes her tears as he started the car. "Stop crying, Pragya. I said I am sorry."
"Prags." she corrects him and then she smiles at him happily "It is okay, A. I knew you would come."
They were silent for a while then he asks her "You knew I was coming?"
"Yes. Once you got home, Maaji would have told you I was waiting and I knew you would come." He nods. "Still, I was scared." Pragya tells him. "Those guys were scaring me."
"Which guys?" Abhishek asks frowning.
"Few guys were there staring at me, it felt creepy."
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" he asks furiously stopping the car to turn.
"What are you doing?" Pragya asks shocked.
"What do you think I am going to do? Those creeps might still be there." He tells her as he started to turn the car.
"Are you crazy? Just forget the whole thing. Please." Pragya begs him making him frown at her. "Please, don't invite trouble. You'll do something to them, then tomorrow they will come looking for me for revenge, and you can't be there with me all the time to protect me. So please forget this whole incident and nothing happened."
Abhishek fumes as he started for home.

Abhishek was brushing his hair as he got ready for office when she hugs him from behind.
"Don't go to office today, A." Pragya cutely says.
He removes her hand from his body and turns to look at her, "There is no use in repeatedly telling you not to touch me or not to call me A, is there?"
"No." Pragya smiles as she again hugs him snuggling onto his chest. "I have no college today. So stay home, please?"
"Leave me. I am getting late for office." Abhishek tells her irately.
Pragya sighs loudly "Okay." She pouts as she moved away from him.
He starts to walk out of the room when she hurries to him holding his hand, "Can you get me a Dairy Milk Silk when you come in the evening?"
Abhishek stops and turns to her and asks as calmly as he possibly could "In what world do you live? Do you really think I would go out of my way to do anything for you?"
"There is no harm in asking." Pragya tells him.

Later as he started to walk out of the house Pragya reminded him from behind, "Don't forget my chocolate." Without even looking back at her he walked away.

Evening Pragya was waiting at the door for him to reach. The moment she spots his car she excitedly runs out. By the time he got out of the car she was standing near the car. "I missed you." She says as she hugs him and kissed him on his cheeks. "Did you get my chocolate?"
"When you ask me in front of my parents how can I not get you?" he asks pissed as he handed her the big chocolate bar. She squeals in excitement and hugs him again.

After talking to Jhanvi, Pragya goes to her room to get ready for bed wondering where her husband has gone off to. He might be watching news with Daddyji, Pragya assumes as both of them were missing. Pragya decides to wait for him in their room. She starts eating her chocolate and goes to take her shower. She was in the changing room as she started stripping as she ate her chocolate. Abhishek wiping his hair comes out of the washroom to find Pragya dancing in front of him stark naked as she ate the chocolate singing happily with her eyes closed. "Kiss me... Close your eyes... Miss me... Close your eyes... I can wet your lips..." she opens her eyes to find him staring at her in shock.
Abhishek looks at her top to bottom as she stood there in front of him with a finger to her lips as she licked her chocolate and her mouth was covered with melted chocolate. He wanted to eat off that chocolate. He was about to take a step towards her when she shrieks and dropping her chocolate on the floor runs to the washroom.

Abhishek squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to get rid of the image of hers out of his mind. He has never witnessed anything so tempting in real or in movies. Her naked body, the chocolate on her and her song. Kiss me! He had always heard her singing in there but he had no idea she used to dance around naked in there. He knew now every time he heard her singing in there he would be in purgatory. He knew she was his for the taking. He was tempted beyond belief but how much ever angry he was with her or how much ever willing she was he couldn't take advantage of her feelings for him. She deserved his respect in that. She says she loves him and he couldn't insult that love with his lust. He hears the door open and he ignores her.

He feels her get on the bed and she hesitantly says "I didn't know you were in there."
He doesn't reply and act as if he was sleeping. She lasted ten minutes then she rolled over to him and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, "Good night, A. I love you." Holding his hand she goes to sleep.

Two days later, Abhishek was getting ready when Pragya comes to him. "A... today is the annual day at college."
In reply he looks at her through the mirror.
"It would mean a lot to me if you can come for my function. I am singing today."
"I won't come." Abhishek replies as he started wearing his watch.
"All my friend's families are coming. Please. You just have to come at 7:40, my performance is scheduled at 7:40. Pretty please?"
"Ask mom or dad to go, or ask your parents." Abhishek tells her as he started to leave.
"If you are not there what is the use in anyone being there for me?" Pragya asks sadly, "I want you to come."
"I won't come."

Abhishek couldn't take her sad face out of his mind. What was he going to lose by just dropping in? He thought as he turned his car towards her college. He stood at the back in the shadows as he watched a girl sing. This girl didn't even hold a candle next to her talents. After that a guy and a girl came and started talking about Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra's singing talents and invited her to stage. He heard everyone clapping for her and followed suit. He watched as she came on the stage and she stood there as she looked around at the audience. He realized she was looking for him, seeing her sad expression he steps forward to the lights and a second later she spots him and her face breaks out into a big smile as she happily waved at him. Then turning to the band she asks them to start. Then not taking her eyes off him she sings her song.

Such A Feeling's Coming Over Me

There Is Wonder In Most Everything I See

Not A Cloud In The Sky

Got The Sun In My Eyes

And I Won't Be Surprised If It's A Dream

Everything I Want The World To Be

Is Now Coming True Especially For Me

And The Reason Is Clear

It's Because You Are Here

You're The Nearest Thing To Heaven That I've Seen

I'm On The Top Of The World Looking Down On Creation

And The Only Explanation I Can Find

Is The Love That I've Found Ever Since You've Been Around

Your Love's Put Me At The Top Of The World

Something In The Wind Has Learned My Name

And It's Telling Me That Things Are Not The Same

In The Leaves On The Trees And The Touch Of The Breeze

There's A Pleasing Sense Of Happiness For Me

There Is Only One Wish On My Mind

When This Day Is Through I Hope That I Will Find

That Tomorrow Will Be Just The Same For You And Me

All I Need Will Be Mine If You Are Here

I'm On The Top Of The World Looking Down On Creation

And The Only Explanation I Can Find

Is The Love That I've Found Ever Since You've Been Around

Your Love's Put Me At The Top Of The World

I'm On The Top Of The World Looking Down On Creation

And The Only Explanation I Can Find

Is The Love That I've Found Ever Since You've Been Around

Your Love's Put Me At The Top Of The World

Everyone starts clapping and he also claps for her just simply because she sang so beautifully. He also realized that for her that song was about him. He watches her going backstage. He decided to leave and was about to do that when he spots her running towards him happily.
She hugs him, "Thank you!"
"You sang nicely." He tells her.
"Thank you. I am so happy you came." Pragya tells him happily as she held his hand.
"I am going." He tells her.
"Wait, my best friend's performance is coming up. After that we both will go together."
"When is that?" he asks frowning.
"After two performances, she'll be upset if I don't stay back to watch it."
"You stay and watch I'll send the driver." He tells her and turns to leave.
"Then I'll come with you." Pragya tells him.
"What about your best friend?" he asks frowning.
"I'll tell her something later." She says shrugging.
"You can stay back and watch it." He tells her.
"You came for me, and I can give up my friend's performance for you." She says determined.
He sighs "How long will it take?"
"20 mins."
"Fine. I'll wait."
She smiles at him happily and they both stood there to watch the performance. She holds his hand happily realizing he was slowly melting towards her. He is starting to like her otherwise he wouldn't have come for her. This time she hadn't even asked in front of his parents, she had asked him in the privacy of their room and still he had come. Maybe he has started loving her. Pragya happily thought as she held his hand resting her head on his arms watch the programs.

He had come home early the next day. As Pragya was not back from college he had the room to himself. He takes a shower and comes out in his towel. He was looking for his track pants when he hears the door open and he turns to look at the door.
"A, you are home early today?" Pragya asks excitedly as she hurried to him and hugged him. "Did you come early to be with me?" she asks happily.
Feeling her cheeks on his naked torso and her hands on his back was affecting him. He remembers her naked body, and his body was getting turned on with passion.
Realizing that she was hugging his partially naked body she looks up to face him as her hand without her knowledge start running over his body slowly. Seeing her looking at him so passionately and feeling her hand now on his chest he loses control. He leans down and takes her lips in his, and they start passionately kissing each other. He lets passion guide him and turning around with her he slams her with his body on to the wall and starts kissing her neck as he started unbuttoning her shirt.
"A." she gasps feeling his cold hand on her chest.
And her voice brought him back to reality. He moves back in shock. Seeing her daze state with the top two shirt buttons open, he angrily runs his hand through his hair.
"What happened?" she asks confused.
Seeing her creamy skin through her open shirt was again making his blood boil, looking away he says "Button up." Then quickly grabbing his clothes he goes to the changing room to change.

Few minutes later, he comes out fully clothed and starts to walk out of the room without looking at her.
"A."
He hears her heartbroken call and stops.

"Why did you reject me? Don't you want me?" Pragya asks as she cried.
"Do you even have to ask that, Pragya?" Abhishek asks her cruelly.
This time she didn't even correct him, she sadly says "You got a wife like me and you don't even appreciate that. Even God will be angry with you for ignoring me like this."
He laughs mirthlessly and after keeping his frustration and anger bottled up in him for 4 months he finally lets his anger control his tongue. "You have some nerve telling me about God. Did you forget that I asked you to call off the wedding? Did you forget that you knew I would not be able to call off the wedding and took advantage of my helplessness and married me? Tell me Pragya, why should I appreciate a wife like you? I didn't even ask for you. You forced yourself into my life."
"I married you because I love you, A." Pragya tells him as she cried in shock.
"You love me? Really? Because all I saw was your selfishness, I didn't see any love. You only cared about your happiness when you married me. Marrying me made you happy so you married me. If you truly loved me then you would have cared for my happiness and stayed away. You wouldn't have made use of my situation. Tell me this, Pragya, why would I appreciate a wife or love that is nothing but selfish? What need do I have with such a love?" Abhishek asks her furiously. Then he looked at her face and became furious at himself for hurting her like that, she looked heartbroken, as if he had just pulled out her heart and spat on it. Not able to look at her anymore he leaves. The moment he closed the door behind him she fell on the floor crying.

Hours later, he had come back home to find that everyone had slept. He walks to his room and finds her lying on the bed, curled up at the end. She opens her eyes and looks at him. There was no usual smile, the hug, the excitement or love in her. She just kept looking at him sadly. They keep looking at each other for some time, then remembering he had been holding the door open he turns to lock it. By the time he turned around she had her eyes closed. He slowly gets on the bed after turning off the lights. After waiting for over an hour he realized that she was neither going to tell him I love you nor hold his hand. He didn't sleep the whole night.

There was no morning kiss too, she didn't even wait for him to get ready and go down together. She had hurriedly left the room without even waiting for him. By the time he got down his mother had informed him that Pragya had gone to college.

He rarely saw her after that; she managed to stay away from him. Always busy with the other members of the house. If she came to the room, then she would be busy on the laptop. Even when she was sitting next to him he missed her. He missed her talks, her open display of her love for him, her affection, her, he missed her the most. He wanted to talk to her but after the way he had behaved with her he didn't know what he could possibly tell her. She had been nothing but kind and loving to his parents, even without him asking her she had taken care of them so happily and he had repaid her back with cruelty, first rejecting her physically and then her love. She was no longer the chirpy bubbly girl with him, he hardly recognized the girl she has become around him. He never realized that he had liked her so much that he was missing her terribly. One thing he was thankful to her was that she didn't let his parents know that she was no longer happy in their house or with their son. She still treated them with love and affection, and she was always smiling with them. He started feeling jealous of his parents because she was smiling at and with them but not with him.

A week later, they were having breakfast when Pragya asked him in front of his parents, "Can we go for a trip?"
"Trip? Where?" he asks shocked & happy that she was talking to him after a week.
"Paris." Pragya tells him.
"Paris?" he asks.
Pragya nods her head.
"If she wants to go to Paris, then go Abhi. Anyway after your marriage you haven't gone anywhere together." Tej says smiling.
"Yes, a honeymoon trip is long overdue." Jhanvi tells them smiling.
"If you want to see Paris, I would be happy to take you." Abhishek tells her smiling.
Pragya hesitantly smiles at him thinking he said that because his parents were there. She had purposefully asked him in front of his parents so he wouldn't refuse to take her.
"When do you want to go?"
"As soon as possible."

She was still distant in the privacy of their room. Abhishek was getting restless and frustrated with her silence. He just wanted her to look at him with love brimming in her eyes and that smile on her lips. He would just kill to get a smile of hers now. He was yearning for her but didn't know how to tell her that, tell her that he liked her and wanted her beside him. After ignoring her for 3 months, he just didn't know what to tell her. He was always a man of few words and never knew how to express himself. He decided to talk to her today come what may. He goes to look for her and sees her chatting with his mother. He goes and sits next to her.
"You wanted something, Abhi?" Jhanvi asks him smiling.
"No." he replies as he looked at his wife, and she turns to look at him. He smiles at her and she quickly smiles back, a hesitant smile that didn't even reach her eyes.
He wished his mother would go somewhere else so he could talk to his wife in privacy. As if hearing his thoughts Jhanvi gets up and leaves. Pragya sits for a moment there with him then quickly getting up she walks away. He quickly gets up and walks behind her. He was hoping she would go to their room but she went to the kitchen and was chatting with Khanna. Having enough, he stood behind her and started glaring at Khanna, finally realizing that he was in mortal danger Khanna excuses himself and goes elsewhere.

Pragya turns back to find him there and frowns seeing him "Did you want something?" she asks.
"Yes." He replies as his heart started beating fast realizing finally she was giving him her undivided attention.
"What?" she asks confused.
"That... I... you..." he was tongue tied.
"You and I what?" she asks.
"I have applied for the visa for our trip." he tells her as everything else eluded his mind.
"Ah nice." She says smiling at him then she quickly leaves from there.
Sighing he follows her.

On her way she found Tej and started talking to him animatedly. Abhishek stood behind her waiting. Then a thought struck him, before she used to follow him like a puppy and now he was following her. He chuckles realizing how the tide has changed. Then he realizes that she was done with his father and had gone to watch TV, he starts to hurry after her when his father stops him and puts his hand over his shoulder.
"What Abhi? Is Prags angry with you?" Tej asks.
"What?" Abhishek looks at him shocked worried whether finally his parents were catching on to their truth.
"I have been noticing you running behind her for some time now. You didn't hurt my daughter, did you?" Tej asks smiling.
Abhishek remains silent wondering what to tell his father, he did hurt her.
"Prags can never be angry with you for a long time. You know her, she is a sweetheart. Unlike your mother, man can that woman hold a grudge or what?" Tej asks chuckling.
"Dad!"
"I was just joking. Whatever you did, try making up to her in a big way. When I say big, I mean gigantic extravagant big. That works. Only that works. Take it from a man who is been married for 32 years. And never try second guessing them you will always be wrong."
"But she is so simple and straight forward." Abhishek tells his father confused.
"Straight forward they are, the more twisted there thought process is." Tej dramatically sighs, "We are simple but the female species are complicated."
"Are you messing with my head?" Abhishek asks frowning.
"No, son. You can take my advice if you want or ignore it."
"I'll just ignore it." Abhishek tells him.
Tej shakes his head in disappointed, "You are an idiot like your mother. Anyway, follow your heart. Your heart will never be wrong." Tej tells him and walks off.

Abhishek was confused, what the hell was he supposed to do? She managed to run away from him every single time. And his dad has royally messed up his head and before if he was confused about what to do now he was clueless on what to do and what not to do. He hears his cell ringing and picks the call, "Hello?"
"Sir, your visa is ready. When should I book the tickets for?" Rocky asks from the other end.
"Tomorrow." Abhishek tells him and hangs up. He will talk to her in Paris. They would start their new life with this trip.

They checked into their room in the morning. Abhishek was feeling too sleepy as he couldn't sleep in the flight. He was getting ready to sleep when he noticed that she was ready to go out.
"I thought we could sleep for some time and go out later." Abhishek tells her.
"I am not feeling sleepy. You sleep, I'll go out."
"You'll go out alone?" Abhishek asks frowning.
"Yes."
"I'll come with you. Give me 5 minutes." Abhishek says and starts to freshen up.
"No. I want to go alone." Pragya tells him.
"Alone? Why? Where? You are new here." Abhishek says frowning.
"Shopping. I'll take a cab." Pragya tells him.
"I'll come with you."
"No need. You sleep." Pragya tells him and starts to open the door.
"Wait..."
"I'm going out to look for a gift for you. Pray that I find it." Pragya tells him and hurries out leaving Abhishek baffled.
"Gift?" Abhishek wonders out loud. Was she back to her endearing habits of trying to get close to him? He wonders with a smile happily, after all they were on their honeymoon.

Abhishek was getting ready to go out to look for his wife. She told him she was at a mall both the times he had called her. He starts to call her to get her location when she calls him. He picks up on the first ring.
"Hello. Was about to call you. Where are you? I'll come there."
"No... I want you to meet me at this restaurant. I'll text you the address. I have booked a table for us. Suit up. Be there at 7. Don't be late." Pragya tells him and hangs up.

Five minutes to 7, Abhishek reaches the restaurant and was greeted at the front desk.
"The whole restaurant is booked for tonight. I apologize for the inconvenience." Front desk manager tells him.
"But I was under the impression that a table was already booked." Abhishek says confused.
"Under whose name?" "Pragya Sha... Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra."
The front desk manager frowns and says, "No Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra but the restaurant is booked for Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra."
"That would be me." Abhishek says smiling.
"I apologize for the confusion. Let me show you to the restaurant." He takes Abhishek to the restaurant and Abhishek starts smiling seeing the restaurant decorated with red and white heart shaped balloons all over. He smiles happily his wife was becoming his again. He sits on the table as he impatiently waited for his wife. He sees a red rose kept on the table with a long stem and he takes it smiling happily. She was outrageously romantic. He wondered what good he did in his life to get her, maybe she was God's answers to all the pain he had endured in life. He hears music playing and realizes she was here. He blushes slightly as he smiled happily, before she could tell him he wanted to tell her what she meant to him. But how? Then he knew how, he will call her Prags and he knew she will understand. He stands up and turns to look at her smiling "Prag... Tanu?" he says in shock seeing Tanu instead of his wife, his Prags.
"Hello Abhishek."
"What are you doing here?"
"I am here to meet you." She tells him as she smiled at him.
"How did you know I was here?" he asks though he already knew the answer, the gift Prags had mentioned was Tanu. His father was right, the more straight forward they were that twisted their thoughts were.
"Your wife told me." Tanu tells him and walks around him and sits on the chair. "Sit, Abhishek. We need to talk."
"There is nothing to talk." Abhishek tells her.
"Don't you want to know why I am here?"
"I don't care why you are here. I need to find my wife."
"Your wife is a bloody fool." Tanu tells him.
Abhishek furiously tells her "Don't you dare say anything about my wife!"
"What else is she? She loves you a lot but believes that she is being selfish by staying with you."
"She told you that?" Abhishek asks shocked.
"Sit." Tanu tells him and Abhishek sits down, "Tell me what did she tell you?"
"She told me to take you back and to be with you. To always keep you happy."
Hearing that Abhishek felt disgusted in his own skin. Be with Tanu? What the hell was she thinking?
"I am divorced. Never stopped loving you and finally had enough and left my husband." Tanu tells him.
"I don't love you." Abhishek tells her angrily.
"I can see that. Do you know how your wife found me?" Tanu asks him.
Abhishek shakes his head in negative.
"She went to our college and bribed and found out all the Tanus studying in our college during the years we were there. She found 8. Went to each and every one of their houses till she found my house and got my address here from my parents. All because she thinks that your happiness is with me. She kept telling me how selfish she had been in love that she never noticed your pain only thought about the joy you will find once you start loving her. She begged me to take you back promising me that you haven't even touched her." Tanu says laughing. "She made me realize how selfish I was. I thought I loved you but I realized after meeting your wife that I loved myself. I left you for my family and left my husband for you. Both the times it was for me. Hurting my family would hurt me and living without you hurt me. All I cared about was my happiness and not about the people around me. I came here to tell you not to let her go. I know you find it difficult to express your feelings, but tell her that your happiness is with her. She showed me what it is to be a wife and to love. I have decided to go back to my husband in spite of all the things I did that man still loves me, and I realize that letting him go would be my biggest mistake ever. Go quickly to wherever you are staying, your wife plans to go back home today."

Pragya takes her bag and starts to leave as she wiped her tears and suddenly the door bursts open. Abhishek opens the door of his hotel room praying that she be there and sighs in relief seeing her.
"Abhishek?" Pragya says shocked.
Hearing her call him Abhishek he becomes furious, "Don't you dare ever call me Abhishek again!" he walks towards her as he slammed the door shut.
Pragya looks at him sadly as she didn't even have the right to call him Abhishek also. "Sorry. I was about to leave. I thought I would leave before you came back."Pragya whispers as she looked down.
"You were not even going to say a good bye?" Abhishek asks her.
Pragya looks down crying, she didn't have the courage to tell him good bye and that was why she was going to go without meeting him.
"What about divorce?" he asks her.
"You file... I'll sign."Pragya manages to say as her throat closed up.
"Will you be able to live without me, Prags?" he asks unable to hide his pain from his voice.
She looks up at him in shock and then sadly says "You are not happy with me. All I give you is pain." Pragya wails as she hugged him and he hugs her back.
"I thought I was not happy, Prags."
Pragya looks at him in shock and asks "What do you mean? And you called me Prags?"
"I thought those who loves you calls you Prags."
"You love me?" Pragya asks shocked.
"When Tanu told me you were leaving me I realized how much I love you. I had brought you here to tell you that I started liking you and I was happy with you but now only I realize that I love you."
Pragya cups his face and demands, "Then tell me."
"I love you, Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra."
"I love you, Abhishek Prem Mehra." Pragya tells him.
"I am sorry for hurting you, Prags. I was being selfish. I only thought about my pain."
"No. even when you didn't like me you took good care of me. I was happy with you, Abhishek... what am I supposed to call you? You don't want me to call you A or Abhishek."
"Call me A."
"But you don't like it." Pragya reminds him sadly.
"But nothing sounds nice other than A from you." He tells her smiling.
She happily smiles at him, "My A." she says and kisses him on his cheeks.
"I missed you, Prags."
"I was with you all the time." Pragya says smiling.
"But you were not yourself. You didn't kiss me, hug me, smile at me or even hold my hand at night. You stopped saying I love you to me."
"I'll never stop doing all that." Pragya promises him.
"Thanks, Prags." they hug each other happily.

"Prags, I don't know how to tell you what is in my heart or be romantic but know that I love you and without you I am nothing."
"I am too expressive for both of us. If you also start being expressive we will be like those disgusting PDA couples." Pragya tells him.
Laughing Abhishek lifts her off the ground and hugs her tight.
"We need to leave quickly." Pragya tells him.
"Why?" he asks frowning.
"My flight is in 2 hrs and we have to get tickets for you also."
"Why are we going back?" Abhishek asks shocked. "We are here for our honeymoon, right?"
"I thought I would leave today itself, so I didn't bring any clothes."
"You didn't?" he asks shocked.
"No, but if you want us to stay here then I will be happy to stay. Anyway I need a new wardrobe." Pragya tells him grinning.
"Actually, Prags for what I have in mind you won't need any clothes at all."
Pragya gasps in shock then turning pink she hugs him and tells him, "Don't ever think about Tanu again."
"I haven't thought of her in a long time. It was you who were obsessed with her not me." Abhishek tells her chuckling.
"Oh... sorry." Pragya mutters.

"Good Night, A. I love you." Pragya tells him and holds his hand.
Abhishek pulls his hand away and pulls her closer to him making her lie on his chest while he hugged her tightly.
"This feels weird." Pragya tells him shyly.
"Sleeping on my chest hugging me?"
"No."
"Then?"
"Sleeping naked. I've never slept like this." She tells him shyly. "Can I wear my clothes?"
"No." he replies.
"I feel shy." Pragya tells him blushing happily.
"How about if I cover you?" Abhishek asks her.
"How?"Pragya asks frowning.
He quickly rolls her over with him on top of her.
"Like this." Pragya gasps in excitement and then feeling him she asks shocked, "Again?"
"Again, again, again and again." he whispers to her as he made love to her again.

Pragya was happily dancing in the changing room as she ate Dairy Milk Silk. They had got back yesterday after their honeymoon. A said he was not romantic but she found him very romantic. He even got her chocolate today without her even asking him.
"Kiss me... Close your eyes..." she sings as she danced naked. She opens her eyes to find him leaning on the bathroom door hands on chest as he grinned at her.
"A!" She shrieks and starts to run to the bathroom. She felt shy when she was naked around him. He catches her before she could enter the bathroom and hugs her.
"You told me you were going to talk to Daddyji." Pragya tells him.
"If I told you I was going to wait out here for you to come dancing naked here would you have done that?"
"You knew I was going to do this?" she asks shocked.
"Why do you think I got you chocolate?" he asks grinning at her.
"Why?" she asks stupidly.
Grinning he leans down and licks the chocolate from around her mouth.
"I've been dying to do that ever since I saw you like this." He tells her.
"Really?" Pragya asks breathlessly, passion taking over her shyness.
"If you hadn't run off that day I would have done that then itself."
Pragya grins at him then she slightly rubs the bar on her neck. Seeing that Abhishek leans down hungrily devouring it. She runs the chocolate bar down her body as she breathed heavily and he follows the trail with his mouth.

- The End -

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 719 1
Journey of a couple from marriage to love to their newborn baby. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
127K 6.3K 18
My Collection of Rishabala One Shots Cover Courtesy : taranawriting
82.9K 2.6K 4
When his brother runs away, RK has to step in as the groom and marry Madhubala. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
27.5K 790 1
RK is furious at the whole wide world. He hates his parents for forcing him to marry a stranger, he hates Dipali for refusing to marry him and he hat...