Stepbrothers || Nomin (ON HOL...

By JustARandomUser_

Lee Jeno's life had been turned upside down ever since his mother had remarried a new man last year. He was g... More

[ 𝐖 𝐚 𝐫 𝐧 𝐒 𝐧 𝐠 𝐬 ]
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
New Book!
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
New Book Again!
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five

Chapter Twenty-Seven

2.8K 180 71
By JustARandomUser_

_.NanaBana._ And Eye_Smile have gone offline!

Jeno put his phone away as his mind was somewhat cleared of exposing himself to Jaemin.

"Don't you just wish you could keep your mouth shut sometimes?" Jeno thought to himself as he sighed until someone yelled.

"Jeno, Jaemin, dinner time!" Mr. Na said as he yelled from the dining room.

"Coming!" Both Jeno and Jaemin said at the same time.

Jeno sat in between his mom and Jaemin's dad today, attempting him best to avoid Jaemin.

His mom wanted to question if Jeno and Jaemin were alright but she decided to leave it.

After all, they were probably going through puberty is what Jeno's mom thought.

They all ate in silence since Jaemin and Jeno were usually the talkative ones during dinner, lunch, breakfast or anything that involved them together as a family.

Jaemin was the first one to speak up only to say that he was finished eating.

"Well go do your homework now." Mr. Na said as Jaemin replied with rolling his eyes.

"Yes father." Jaemin said as he yawned and took his plate to the sink.

After Jaemin was finished, he went back upstairs.

Jeno's mom finished after followed by Jaemin's dad so they left the dining room as Jeno was the last one to finish today.

Jeno has just finished drying his hands with a towel until the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Jeno half shouted to his parents who were probably sleeping.

Jeno opened the door only to see no one there.

He looked down and saw a note...with candy?

🎼🎼

I love how the main part of we boom was already spoiled but hey I'm not complaining-

Jisung is becoming dangerous so we should stay away from him

But hey, he learns from the best (His hyungs)

🎼🎼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 335 15
*π‘†π‘’π‘žπ‘’π‘’π‘™ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Šπ‘’π‘’π‘˜ π΅π‘’π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and π‘±π’‚π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’ ignore each other π‘΄π’‚π’“π’Œ...
34.1K 749 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
33.4K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...
1.9K 111 29
With Mark and Haechan on a world tour with 127 and Jeno and Jaemin leaving the dorm to life on their own, Renjun and Jisung start to fall apart Will...