Love? In This Chaos!?

Live_Till_It_Hurts

Two boys, one girl. And she has to choose one. This was supposed to be her biggest problem. And yet, here... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Update
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 38

409 62 26
Live_Till_It_Hurts

Hi ya. Hope you like the chapter. Good night! 🌹

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

Chapter 38 - Confession

"Ragini!" shouting her name, he grabbed her and they both fell down on the ground.

Ragini opened her eyes to see what happened and gasped. Sanskar's shoulder was bleeding from a gunshot. "Sh-Sanskar!"

"Stupid girl! Why can't you ever listen to what I say?! You could have been hit if I didn't move you!"

Sanskar slowly got up with Ragini's help. He saw some men around the corner and his eyes widened. "Shit!"

He grabbed her hand and started running. After some time, they were able to lose those men and reach the main street. They hid in an alleyway.

"Sanskar, your shoulder's getting worse. We need to take you to a hospital."

"No. Not now. They might find us. Let some time pass. Besides, the bullet just grazed me. Its not that bad."

Ragini got up looking pissed. "Enough is enough Sanskar. Tell me the truth, now! If you don't love me, if you dont even think of me as a friend, then why did you save me!?"

"Hey, I'm a hero. Heroes do that in their free time. You know, all that saving a damsel in distress thing." He joked. 😆

However, Ragini continued glaring at him. Suddenly, she smirked. "So you don't care for me at all, right?"

"Nope. Absolutely not. No, nada, nande, nyet and no in any other language there exists."

"Fine then." She got away from the alley and into the open. "Hey! Whoever you are! Come and shoot me! I'm right here! 90 pound girl here! All flesh and meat and ready to be shot! Come on shoot me if you're a man! Come on bastard!"

Sanskar looked on with wide eyes and open mouth. Abruptly, he got up and tried to pull her into the alley. "What at you doing!? Come hide. Are you crazy or something!?" 😲

Ragini pushed him away. "Shut up and go hide. Its my life and I can do what I want with it! Let him shoot me!" She started screaming again.

"You can't die now! Now come hide!"

"I will if I want to. Leave me!"

"Stupid girl! Shut up and hide. You can't die. I won't let you die. Not until I'm alive!"

"Why!?"

"Because I love you!"

Ragini's frustrated face at once turned into a happy grin. On seeing the change in her, Sanskar at first looks confused.

However, he soon realized what he just said and looked on in horror at Ragini's smiling face.

Ragini grabbed him and dragged him back towards the alley. "Finally you admitted. Ohhhh I'm so happy. I love you too!" she cheerfully admitted.

"No I...I..." Sanskar left her hand and shook his head. "This is wrong."

"If love is a crime, than I'm happy to be a criminal." Ragini said with a wink. "Ahahaha...! That was so bad. I'm surprised I said that!"

"No... No no no. This can't be. We can't be together!"

"What...what do you mean?" she looked confused and hurt. "You said you love me. Let's be together."

"I won't let us be together!"

"By why Sanskar!?"

"Because I know my brother loves you." Sanskar admitted with pained eyes. "I...I can't do this to him. Please Ragini, don't break his heart."

At this, Ragini laughed out loud. She couldn't believe that was what he was stressed out about. "Oh Sanskar...what am I gonna do with you?"

"Ragini, please understand."

She rolled her eyes and walked closer. "Me and Ansh already came to an understanding Sanskar." seeing Sanskar's confused face, she explained everything.

After a moment...

"And now, we are just best friends. He doesn't mind me being with you. If that's what had you worried, then it doesn't matter anymore."

Sanskar blinked.

And blinked again.

"Oh." that was all he could say. What else was he supposed to respond with?

"Now we can be together, right?" Ragini asked, looking down with a blush.

Sanskar shook his head in frustration and turned away from her. "No no no. You don't understand what dangers I'm in. You don't know what threats there could be to you life if you're with me. I'm already in the mud. And I don't want to drag you into it as well. I ca-"

However, before he could complete his sentence, he felt someone turn him and felt a pressure on his lips.

It took him a moment to realize the fact that Ragini had kissed him.

On the lips.

Sanskar blinked with wide open eyes.
He was the flirt who had kissed several women.

But now, his mind was clueless as how to respond. Ragini made his mind go blank. He didn't know what to do, how to act. It was like he was back to being a shy high school nerd with a crush over a senior girl.

Slowly, Ragini broke the kiss and moved back with a smile. "You talk too much Sanskar."

"Did you... You just... How could... " Sanskar stuttered while Ragini laughed at his shock.

Without waiting for him to finish his sentence, she came near and entwined her fingers with his.

"Listen here and listen clearly Sanskar Maheshwari. I, Ragini Gadodia, is smitten in your love. I have fallen to far for you to turn back now. And since now that I know you feel the same, I won't let you escape me that easily. No matter what troubles awaits me, I'm ready to face them beside you."

"But Rag-"

"When you chose to love me, you gave me your heart. And I won't let it get hurt easily. Neither will I leave it alone. I deserve tat much. And you don't dare try to take that right from me. Got it!?"

Sanskar looked at her pointedly.

They were having a stare down, with neither wanting to back down.

Finally, Sanskar let out a small smile and gripped her hand firmly. "You sure are stubborn aren't you?"

"Says the one for whom the word has been invented. I learnt from you!" she replied with a wink.

"Come here you!" Sanskar pulled her by the waist and brought his face close for another kiss.

"Found you!"

Ragini and Sanskar looked up in irritation. However, their faves change into one of fear when they saw six men approaching them. They was the ones chasing them earlier. And they looked ready to kill.

Sanskar pushed Ragini begin him and slowly started backing away from the men.

"Oh no! What do we do?!" Ragini squeaked out.

"R-Relax. I'll find a way."

"How?! Even Laksh's not with us. He could have fought them off."

"I'm a man too you know."

"But you're useless when it comes to fighting!" Ragini panicked.

Sanskar glared down at her. "Oi! Give me some credit. I could have taken them down if it was only three or two of them. How could I take out six alone? I'm not some Jon, Cena or Thangabali! No one can take down six men alone! Its impossible."

"Like you would fare against even one."

They looked at the other direction to see a familiar face, casually leaning against the wall.

"Ansh!"

He smiled at Ragini. "I have been searching all over for you Ragini. Wher-" Ansh peeked behind them and saw the six men. "Friends of yours?"

"No way! They want to harm us."

"Is that so?" Ansh came and stopped before Sanskar and Ragini. He opened his glasses, put them in his pocket and looked towards the six men with a smirk. "Hello boys. Wanna play?"

After sometime...

Only grunts and groans could be heard from the men as they lay on the ground, bloody and beaten. They certainly did not expect to be defeated with their strength in numbers.

Ansh dusted off his clothes and put on his glasses. "Too easy."

Ragini and Sanskar looked on in awe.

"Wow. What is Maa feeding you? Kyptonite tablets or something? You're a freaking mini superman!"

Ansh chuckled. "I'll take it as a compliment, oh brother of mine."

Ragini's face scrunched up in anger and she hit Sanskar on the head. "Why didn't you learn fighting like your twin? 'No one can fight so many men alone' you said. 'Its impossible' you said. Look now!"

"Hey, not everyone's the same. So what if he's got more buff and brains? I got the better looks and voice, no?" Sanskar wriggled his eyebrows at her.

"Could you be anymore ridiculous!? Actually, don't even answer that." 😑

"Hey, quit insulting me. Go be with him if yo-ow! That hurt damn it!"

"It was meant to! Say that again and this time I'll punch ya!" 😠

They both stopped shouting at each other wheb Ansh came in between them and stood with a serious look. "Sanskar, I know you're working with dad. And I know you're helping him Ragini. Now, no more lies, no more deceptions. You both will tell me the truth!"

"I do-"

"Don't even dare to lie! I already confirmed with Laksh."

Sanskar and Ragini looked at each other, not knowing what to do. He would get involved once he knows. That was what Sanskar had feared.

Finally Ragini spoke up.

"He's right Sanskar. Enough of lies and secrets. It only ruin relations, like it almost ended ours before it even began. Its time to let everything out in the open."

"But he wi-"

"He will be ik more danger if he doesn't know and isn't aware of our enemies. They'll attack him easily because he won't know and prepare beforehand. Do you want that?" she asked in a calming voice, smiling when Sanskar nodded.

Sanskar sighed in defeat. "Alright. Lets go to my apartment first. We'll talk there."

Ansh nodded and took out his phone. "There are some more people that need to be here."

#Sanskar's apartment#

Karan, Saara, Kriti, Vivek and Ansh stood on one side, listening to everything that was being explained to them.

On the other side, Ragini, Laksh, Sanskar and Mr. Maheshwari sat, from where they were explaining everything.

In between them, the chip sat innocently on the table, like it was the most harmless thing in the galaxy.

Saara sighed finally and spoke up. "So dad, basically you mean to say that you, Vishal Pratap and Alok Singhania made the chip. But Alok betrayed you and killed him. No one knew the chip was with you after that, but five years ago someone found out. As did Sanskar, right? That's why Sanskar bhai kept himself away from us? To protect us and the chip?"

Sanskar smiled. "Feels good to hear you call me bhai again, Princess."

"Shut up! I'm still pissed at you!" Saara shouted at him. He raised his hands in surrender.

Saara continued when Mr. Maheshwari nodded. "And Dad, you also won't destroy the chip, even when it is a threat to all our lives, just because of some promise you mad to you best friend!? Don't you care about our lives! Is that chip more importnat than all of us?"

"Vishal died for me Saara. I'm alive and standing before you only because of him. I have to give the chip to his sons."

"And that's why you were looking for the Prataps. Now it makes sense!" Kriti exclaimed, happy that finally she was able to figure out the puzzle.

Vivek signaled her to keep quiet as he saw the grim face of Ansh. He was falling at Sanskar with a look of rage and balled fists.

Vivek looked at Karan and found him looking towards him.

"Get ready to get the girls out if a fight breaks out." whispered Karan. Vivek nodded.

Karan looked at Ansh. He didn't know what Ansh was going to do, but it didn't look like he would forgive his father and brother for hiding the truth that easily. 'Like Vivek always says...so troublesome. So damn troublesome!'

***********************************
To be continued...

If you like this chapter, consider giving a vote. Thanks!

~ 🌹 Mona 🌹

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.6K 622 21
this story is one of my dream about my own.. so thought to describe in Swara's life. I will include my personal experience also so be aware but littl...
18.3K 637 19
its a new ff on swasan.swara and sanskar living a happy married life from 8 years.but now someone enter to destroy their lives. who and why???? read...
116K 4.3K 21
The story begins from the part where ragini becomes the owner of the entire Maheshwari empire making the people of the house her servants . But this...
30.5K 1.5K 13
What if the seeds of the storm that you have sown now threaten to wreak havoc in the life of the person you care about the most? Can you find the str...