Chapter 30

Yo! Back with an update. Hope you like. Do vote and comment!

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

Chapter 30 - The Thing called Love

#Next day, city hospital#

*Drip* *drip*

Water dripped from his clothes with each step he took forward. His wet hair stuck to his face, covering his features. He was completely drenched in the rain outside. With neither an umbrella or a raincoat, it didn't take a genius to guess how uncomfortable he might be in his wet clothes.

Each step of his was like an angry lion heading towards its prey. He balled his hands into fists as he walked in the corridors. People around him gave way as he marched past them, not wanting to be on his bad side. He was letting out an aura of darkness which was as if he promised pain and misery to whoever was responsible for this condition of his.

'And I'm almost near that person!' he thought as he looked towards the room he was heading for. With stiff steps, he walked towards it, his wet boots squeaking comically.  Slowly, he turned the knob and slammed open the door with a bang.

All the occupants in the room - two boys, a girl and an elderly woman - turned to look at him wide-eyed.

Glancing around the faces, his eyes landed on the one responsible for his condition. She was sitting comfortably on the bed. "You Ragini! You are responsible for everything!"

At once, chaos broke out.

"Aaaaa! Witch! It's a witch! Churail!" Nikhil exclaimed, hiding behind Samay.

Samay and Shramishtha both were looking at the new person in confusion and fright.

Ragini, on the other hand, was laughing her head off. "Ahahaha...Sa-Sanskar..hahaha... Oh my! Ahahahaha... What happened to you!?"

Sanskar glared and sneered as hard as he can. However, it made Ragini laugh harder as it looked more like a pout. 'Aww...he looks cute when he's angry.'

"You're Sanskar?" Nikhil came out from behind his older brother. "Dude! What the heck!? It's not Halloween for you to play dress up. You almost scared me to death!"

Sanskar grabbed his wet locks of hair and pushed it back. Glaring back, he pointed a finger at Ragini's direction. "Its all her fault. She was the one who called me here urgently. In a hurry, I forgot to take my umbrella!"

"Hahaha...you should try playing the role of witch in dramas."

"Shut up Ragini!" he looked at his reflection in the glass and tried to settle his hair. Shivering from the wet clothes, he tried to compose his look as much as possible. To add a finishing touch, he put on his glasses. "Now I look like a cool rockstar."

"You still look like a drowned rat. A highly sophisticated and urban drowned rat." Samay pointed out with a chuckle to which Sanskar glared.