Chapter 1

Okie! So, this is one of my Abhigya plots. I just thought I would maybe publish a Swaragini version of it. 😁

Well, hope you like. Fingers crossed!

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

A girl could be seen walking towards her home.

"Maa! I'm home! Swa-" she stopped mid sentence as she looked at the grim faces of the three occupants in the living room. Her mother was sitting there with her two cousins, Samay and Nikhil. They all looked worried and distressed.

"Maa, Samay, Nikhil...why do you guys look so worried? Did... did something happen?" Ragini gasped "Where's Swara?! Did something happen to her? Please tell me she's okay. Maa, answer me please!"

 Maa, answer me please!"

"Calm down Ragu. Swara is fine. In fact, she will be here in a minute. She went to freshen up first."

"I'm here. Hey di!" Swara spoke, as she came to the room.

Ragini went and gave her a hug "Thank goodness you're alright."

"Chill di. Nothing can harm your Swara that easily." Swara tried to lighten the mood.

Samay stood up and spoke "Now that all of us are here, we want to tell you that we have decided to shift Ragini to Mount College."

Ragini and Swara looked towards him in shock.

"Samay isn't lying Ragu. We have already talked with your Principal and we are transferring you to Swara's college." spoke Nikhil.

"But why? Why do you want to transfer me to Mount college?"

"Its for Swara's safety. You and I both know that someone is after her. And Samay and Nikhil received some information about those people keeping an eye on her." explained Shramishtha.

"What!?"

"Yes Ragu. That is why we want you to shift to Mount College. If you go to the same college as her, you will be able to watch over her inside the campus, where we won't be allowed."

"But are you sure that someone will try to harm her inside the college? I mean, would someone dare to cause a scene at such a crowded place where they would easily get caught?"

"We just don't want to take any chances Ragu. Please Ragini, I know how much your college means to you. But please, would you do this for your sister?"

Ragini looked down in thought 'Leaving my college, my classmates, my friends...... it would be difficult. But Swara's safety matters to me the most. I would do anything for her'