Chapter 16

Back with another chapter! Hope you like! ❤❤❤

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 16 - New Teacher

#Auditorium#

"That was perfect Swara. You sang so beautifully."

"Thanks Laksh. You were quite amazing yourself."

"Thanks. Shall we practice our next song?"

Swara nodded and was about to sing, when she started coughing. Seeing this, Laksh went and got her his water bottle. Once she was alright, she thanked him and handed him the bottle. However, when he grabbed it, he accidentally placed his hand on hers. Both looked at each other and got lost in each other's eyes. Time didn't matter to them, neither did the rest of the world. Only the other existed for them.

That was how Saara found them when she came into the auditorium. She gripped the door harder in anger.

"Such a frown doesn't look good on such a beautiful face." remarked someone from behind her. She turned to find a boy carrying some electric equipment and was dressed as a technician. She was already angry, and he only served to piss her off further.

"Shut up! You're a technician, aren't you? Mind your own business and scram. Don't dare interfere in other's matters!" she stormed away from there in anger.

He looked at her go, wide-eyed. Someone came and patted him on his back "Want to flirt some more little bro?" he joked.

"What an attitude that girl has! I had only complimented her."

"Anyone with two eyes could see that she was pissed off Nikhil

"Anyone with two eyes could see that she was pissed off Nikhil. You foolishly walked in front of an angry lioness. What did you expect?"

"So what?! Shouldn't she blush at my compliment and forget her anger?"

"Nikhil, you're an idiot. You may be an expert in computers, but you'll score zero in making a girl fall for you."

"Shut up Samay. Its because of your plan about us pretending to be technicians. That's the reason we're not being able to get any girls!" he replied with a pout.

Samay smirked. "Not we, only you. I already got a few fan-girls here. Part of my charm little brother." he turned around and walked towards the corridor. "Now lets go check the pool. Maybe we can find some clues on the person who tried to harm Ragini."

Nikhil looked at him in irritation. He could never understand how his brother did that. ‘Samay always gets the girls. How come he always gets the girls, even when he doesn't try hard?! This is so unfair!’ he sighed and followed Samay.

#With Ragini#

Ragini was looking around for Sanskar. She needed to tell him what Kriti had told her about Ansh and Karan. With everything that happened the previous day, she forgot to tell Sanskar that Ansh and Karan were trying to dig into his personal life in order to unravel the truth. ‘They can’t know about the reasons behind Sanskar leaving the family. If they do, they’ll find out everything! Sanskar worked so hard to keep them away from these. I can’t let his efforts go in vain.’