Chapter 8

Hi ya!

I can see most of you all hating Sanskar for his typical arrogant attitude. Hehe... 😂

Well, let's see if something changes. 😜

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 8 - Complications

#Next day#

Ragini, Swara and Kriti stared at the notice board ahead of them in disbelief. It read -

Notice :
All the classes have been cancelled till the College Fest to allow the students full time to practice for their performances. No student should perform to entertain. Perform to win!

"Unbelievable! The Principal is cancelling all classes just for practice? What the heck!?" exclaimed Kriti in disbelief.

Ragini put her hand on her chin in thought. "I don't get it. Mr. Maheshwari is already one of the richest business man in Delhi. Why is he so desperate to get those 20 lakhs?" she questioned out of curiosity.

"You know what people say Di. Money can never be enough for greedy people." Swara gave a snide comment.

"True. But that ain't the real cause." came a voice from behind them.

They turned to find Karan standing there with some charts.

"What do you mean Karan?"

"The College that wins the prize money would also get the title of being the best college in Delhi and not to mention international acclaim

"The College that wins the prize money would also get the title of being the best college in Delhi and not to mention international acclaim. That's why Mr. Maheshwari wants his College win no matter what."

"So that's why he is concentrating on it that much." Ragini concluded. "It ain't the money."

Karan nodded. "You and Swara should leave for the auditorium. All the performers have already arrived." Karan pointed towards the Common Room. "But first, go and sign in the log book. You all don't want your internal assessment marks to be deducted, do you?"

"Oh my! Lets go girls." Swara rushed ahead, followed by Ragini.

Kriti however, remained where she was, watching Karan go and throw the charts in the dumpster. She noticed he looked distressed and angry. 'Wow! He always seems so calm. What could have screwed his brain cells?'

"Um... I know you might even not want to talk to me since I'm just some unpopular, random person and not someone like you. But is there something wrong?" she asked hesitantly.