Chapter 5

Good evening!

Moving on...

"Word in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 5 - B-E-A-U-Tiful

"🎶 Ye mausam ki baarish
Ye baarish ka paani
Ye paani ki boonde
Tujhe hi to dhunde...

Ye mausam ki baarish

Ye baarish ka paani
Ye paani ki boonde
Tujhe hi to dhunde ...🎶 "

Ragini stopped singing and turned to Sanskar with an exhausted face "What about now?!"

"I haven't heard the original version of that song. So I won't be able to judge you on that song. Sing another." Sanskar told Ragini.

Ragini was extremely pissed off.

The only thing keeping her from lashing out at Sanskar was the fact that Swara's selection might get cancelled

The only thing keeping her from lashing out at Sanskar was the fact that Swara's selection might get cancelled. She had sung about 10 songs till now, but each had been rejected by him. Sanskar found something or the other lacking in it and made her sing again.

And again!

"A minute please?" Laksh pulled Sanskar to the side without waiting for a reply. "Sanskar, do you realize how unprofessional you are being?! We both know that you are doing this because you hate her. Why are you letting your personal opinions cloud your judgement in this audition?"

Sanskar scoffed. "Its not a big deal Laksh. We'll get another singer like her. And as for being unprofessional, I don't care as long as I get to teach her a lesson for messing with Sanskar Maheshwari!"

"But we will lose a great singer!"

"Like I said. We will get other singers like her. Chill bro." Sanskar gave him an one arm hug.

"I don't know about you two, but we haven't got all day. We need to select more participants." stated Mansi, coming near them.

"Let me have some fun Mansi." Sanskar smirked.

Mansi rolled her eyes and went back to her seat followed by Sanskar. Laksh shook his head and went back to his seat. He was helpless to do anything.

Sanskar was about to sit. But then, he approached Ragini. He spoke quietly, so that only she could hear. "If you want to be selected, then you must apologize to me first. I'm making it easy for you. You can just whisper it to me. You need not shout it out to others."

"