Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
โœจ๏ธHeadcanonsโœจ๏ธ
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
๐Ÿ‹Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
๐Ÿ‹Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
๐Ÿ‹Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
โ™คSepration Chapterโ™ค
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*

2.1K 38 41
By EJsAFreak

(Colt's Pov)

The winter was coming to an end and spring was coming in fast. All the brawlers in Brawl Town were packing up to head to a huge tournament in Brawlville. I just finished up putting my clothing in a suitcase and locked my luggage with a loud sigh. I sat on my bed and looked out my window. The sun lazily rose from the east behind the forest as clouds softly moved across the sky. 

I continued looking out my window as I felt my heart ache. A few weeks ago Shelly and I broke up. We got into a huge argument and I regret every bit of what I said. 

I went back to her, begging her for a second chance but, she said she was seeing someone new. My heart was in shredded pieces and I didn't feel up for anything.

 I've never been so mad at myself.

I heard a knocking on my door and rose from my bed to see who it was. I opened the door and saw Jessie standing at the door with a wide smile.

"Mom and I are ready to go, we're waiting on you."

I looked back to my luggage and then my eyes drifted around my room. "I'm coming."

I heard the door shut behind me and held a hand to my forehead, letting it slowly drag across my face. My heart throbbed at the thought of Shelly. This hurts, I shouldn't have yelled at her.

I grabbed my suitcase and put my hand on the handle of my door. My mind was rushing, it clouded everything around me. I looked once more out the window.

The world wasn't as colorful as it once was.

------------------------------

After many hours, we finally arrived at Brawlville. It was stormy, the rain was pouring down onto the cool pavement of the city. Jessie, Pam and I made our way outside. Pam was scavenging through her bag, looking for an umbrella but, I just stood out in the heavy rain, looking to the grey skies.

I heard a familiar giggle and turned my head to see Shelly with someone I've never seen before. He wasn't a brawler.

My heart burned with a mixture of guilt, jealousy and rage. Shelly looked to me and her smile faded away. She took the hand of the man and flagged down a cab.

My body was aching, a shot of pain rushed through my head along with the negative thoughts of the past.

"Colt! get over here! You're going to catch a cold!"

I slowly turned back to Pam and Jessie, droplets of rain ran down the sides of my face and down my chin.

Jessie rushed to me and grabbed my hand with a smile but, her expression quickly faded into worry. "Colt, what's wrong? Your face is pale and your trembling."

My body was indeed shaking but, not from the cold. I felt lightheaded and wobbly. I tried to take a step but I fell to my knees, soaking my jeans in a puddle.

Pam ran towards me with an umbrella and held it over my head, they didn't know about Shelly and I.

"What's the matter!? Are you alright?" My mother handed Jessie the umbrella and grabbed my arm, hoisting me up while wrapping my arm around her neck. "We need to get you out of this storm." Pam stammered with concern.

-------------------------

I was laying on a bed with a blanket that only covered my legs. We made it to the Trophy Road building and got settled in. I held my head, the fight replayed over and over again in my head like a broken record.

I heard a light knocking on my door and soon a creaking from it opening. I looked up and spotted Jessie and Tick standing in the door way. 

"Hey, mom and I were going to go hang out. She wanted you to come with us."

I looked back up to the ceiling and closed my eyes. I do need to go out and get my mind out of the gutter but I really don't want to.

Jessie walked over to me and placed a hand on my arm with a grin. "If you don't want to go, I can always ask Bu-"

I swiftly put my hand to her mouth, shutting her up. "No!?" "Come on! He's not that bad!"

I hopped out of bed and put on a hoodie laying on my dresser. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

She smiled victoriously. "Great! Mom and I will be waiting down stairs." She skipped back to the door and turned around before walking out. "And, by the way, I honestly see him as a father figure."

I shuttered at her words. "I could never see that psychopath as a father." Jessie giggled at my expression as she skipped through the hall with Tick.

as I put on my boots, I looked to a mirror that hung on the wall, looking at my reflection. My expression was filled with pain as the thoughts returned once more.

Guilt filled my mind as I got up and slowly made my way down the stairs.

--------------------------

We all went to the pinnacle of the city where there were shops and restaurants everywhere. Jessie pointed to a shop that glowed yellow and pink. "May we go there mom?" "Yes sweetie, we can."

Pam turned to me with a soft smile. "Are you coming with us, dear?" I looked to the shop. It looked like a place where you make your own stuffed animal. "I'll pass." I muttered as I looked to the ground and put my hands in my pockets.

She frowned and put a hand on my shoulder. "You know you can talk to me about anything sweetie." I looked up to her and she gave me a kiss on the forehead. "We'll be over there. I'll text you when we get done. Go have some fun!" 

She waved to me as she followed Jessie and Tick towards the shop. I looked around at all of the activities, seeing what interested me the most.

I looked to my right and saw an area where people were doing tricks with skate boards and doing graffiti art on the walls. Not exactly my thing but, the music blasting from that direction sounded good so I made my way over there.

People were doing intense tricks off of ramps and others were on the sidelines cheering. I looked around at all of the lights flashing and all the smoke from machines turning different colors from the LED's.

Looking at the lights gave me a headache so I turned to leave but, was stopped when I turned face to face with a (tall/short) figure. They had on a baggy, grey, torn hoodie with different colored paint splatters stained all over it.

They hand a bright (favorite color) paint splatter splashed across their face, they looked miserable. The look they gave me was filled with pain, similar to how I looked before.

"Excuse me." They mumbled quietly as they rushed past me with a red stained towel in their hand. I watched them quickly turn a corner, tears brushing past the paint on their face.

Without hesitation, I rushed to the corner they turned and spotted the shredded hoodie make it's way through a bunch of people. 

I kept an eye on them as I quickly moved past people on the street to catch up with them. They took a sharp left into an alleyway. I stopped at the entrance of the opening but, I carefully and quickly made my way to them.

They eventually stopped at a faucet and turned it on, water pouring from the pipe. They scrubbed the towel between their fingers, trying to take out the red stain. Tears mixed with the water of the pipe as they did their best to clean the cloth.

Placing the towel to the side they cupped their hands under the water and washed off the paint splatter across their face.

I slowly made my way over to them and they turned their head towards me. They watched me with caution as they slowly turned off the faucet and got to their feet.

"What do you want? Are you with them?"

I was about to question them until I saw a red liquid run down their forehead down to their lips.

"Oh my god! Are you okay!?" I walked towards them but they backed up.

"S-Stay away!"

They put their hand to their head and winced when they ran their fingers across a certain part of their head. They gently lowered their hand and looked down to their now red figures.

"What happened?" I asked with concern. They looked down from their hand, to the towel, and back to me.

"I was jumped by people who I thought were my buddies." They turned the faucet back on and dabbed their open wound with the wet towel. 

"We... We were in the middle of a competition and half way through, people started throwing paint and spray cans at me. One hit me in the head and when I spotted who threw it I..."

They bit their lip as they held back tears, looking back to the ground. "I did something horrible and now they're looking for me."

I walked over to them and helped them clean their head. "Come with me." They looked up and locked eyes with me. "Why?" Their eyes had a special glow in them. Was it anticipation? Maybe determination? Or hope?

"I'm going to keep you safe. I know a place where you can stay." They took my hand and wiped the forming tears from their eyes. "I'm Colt by the way." They gave me a suspicious look but that look turned into a weak smile. "I'm (Y/N)."

---------------------------

I brought them back to where the Trophy Road brawlers stay and texted Pam that I went home early. She won't be happy with that but, I have a good reason.

(Y/N) stood by my side with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. "This..." I turned to them and they looked to me.

"THIS IS WHERE YOU LIVE!?" I quickly shushed them and chuckled as I led them to the entrance.

"No, I'm just visiting Brawlville. I live in a place called Brawl Town, it's a southern town and you have to take a plane to get here."

I unlocked the door and we walked inside. (Y/N) looked around in amazement. "I-I don't deserve to be here! I'm just some random person, I don't feel like I deserve this kindness Colt."

They looked back to me, I smiled brightly and took their hand. "You're fine. It was my choice to help you out." I led them upstairs and to my room. I looked through my suitcase and found nothing for (Y/N) to change into.

I went over to the dressers and found some clothing that didn't fit me but they looked like they would fit (Y/N). I took out a sweater and a pair of shorts and handed the outfit to them.

"You look like you could use this." They lifted a brow. "I don't know weather to take that as a good deed or an insult." I chuckled at their response. "I didn't mean for it to offend you, I just thought this would be more comfortable."

They looked down to the clothes and took them from me. I went out onto my balcony and shut the blinds behind me. "Tell me when you're done changing."

After a bit of time, they called me back in and I entered my room. I looked to them and... wow. I didn't expect the outfit to look that cute.

I felt my heart flutter at the sight of them and I quickly grabbed my chest. Oh no. This could be a problem.

"What's wrong?" I looked to them and they were walking over to me. I shot straight up and put my hands behind my back. "Nothing! I'm just fine!" I sent them a nervous smile and they accepted it.

We sat down on my bed and talked about who we were and what we did. I told her my stupid story about Shelly and when I told them they felt sorry for me and tried to cheer me up about it. I'm very grateful.

(Y/N) told me they lived on the streets of Brawlville and they would participate in graffiti art competitions to make money. I felt sorry for them and wanted to help. Maybe I could find them a better place to live.

(Y/N) stood up and looked down to me. "D-Do you mind if I order a pizza? I haven't eaten today." I looked to them in disbelief. "It's ten o'clock at night and you haven't eaten!?" They shook their head.

"This is usually the time I eat. I have the money to pay for it so you don't have to pay, we can share if you're hungry too." I smiled. "Don't worry, I'll pay for it." "No, no that's fine! I-" I held a hand up and stopped them from talking. "I'll pay."

I felt around my pockets for my phone but couldn't find it. "I think I left my phone down stairs. I'm going to go get it. " I opened the door and looked back to (Y/N). "You can come if you want to. (Y/N) followed me out into the hall.

Before we could leave the hall, (Y/N) grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"I-I-I wanted to say thank you." Their face went a little red as they looked down to the ground. "You've really helped me out and I'm very grateful for your kindness."

I smiled and turned towards them. "It's the least I could do. You needed help so I decided to step in." (Y/N) smiled at me and wrapped their arms around me. I was taken back, I felt my face heat up and my heart began to pound.

I've fallen for a stranger.

They pulled away and they starred into my eyes. I was completely lost in their shimmering, (eye color) orbs. I brought my hand up to their face and leaned in for a kiss. Before I reached them, they already locked our lips together.

My once broken, aching heart was now blooming with life once again as I held (Y/N) close. I softly pushed them against a wall and put my hands on their upper back while they ran their hands through my hair.

"Colt."

I froze in place and stopped completely, (Y/N) turned towards the voice and quickly pushed me away in a panic.

I was scared to turn to face the voice, my heart was no longer pounding with joy but instead it reverted back to an aching pound.

I slowly turned to face Shelly standing at the end of the hallway. She had her arms crossed and kept a straight, cold face.

"So you decided to pick up people off the streets now?" "Ehh, who's this Colt?" (Y/N) looked to Shelly and back to me with bright innocent eyes. "Th-This is Shelly. She's my ex." 

"Your ex?"

I looked to (Y/N) in shock by the tone of their voice. It wasn't kind and sweet but, dark and husky. The bright glint in their eyes disappeared and was now clouded with disgust.

(Y/N) turned to Shelly with that expression. "You're one to talk miss 'I have a new boyfriend already.'" Shelly's straight face went to an angry one real quick. "Excuse me but, you have no say in this matter"

"He tried to apologize to you and make things right but, you had to go off and find someone new!" "We were over! That's what people do is move on!" "Some people can't just 'move on' you little shit!" "EXCUSE ME!?"

Oh no, I need to fix this before someone gets killed. Before I could do anything though, I heard a loud slamming of a door that shook the hall. The slam came from upstairs.

"IF YA TWO DON'T SHUT THE  F U C K  UP, I'LL COME DOWN THERE AND TAKE CARE OF YA LITTLE CONVERSATION MYSELF! SOME OF US ARE TRYIN' TA  S L E E P!"

After that loud roar of a sentence an even louder slam from before echoed through the whole building, knocking off some pictures from the walls.

"Jesus, how many people are here?" Before I could answer (Y/N)'s question, Tick and Jessie popped out from around the corner. Pam walked behind them with shopping bags in her hands.

"Someone woke the beast." Pam muttered, rubbing her ears. "What's going on with you guys?"(Y/N) walked forward and looked to the four.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I'm sorry for yelling at you Shelly, apologize to the loud mouth upstairs for me, I'm sorry for causing a commotion." (Y/N) turned to face me with a guilty look. "I'll leave if that makes everyone feel better." 

"No." Everyone had their eyes on me.

"I don't want you to leave. I know I just met you but, I can tell you're a great person and a good friend." I grabbed and held onto their hand.

"Please don't go."

(Y/N) smiled brightly as tears began to form in their eyes. They turned back to the others. "I hope none of you mind if I stay?"

Shelly eyed (Y/N) but sighed in defeat. "Sorry for yelling. Colt, I want you to be happy. If this person makes you feel that way, then you should make the choice to be with them." 

Shelly smiled at me. "I hope we can still be friends though." I smiled back to her and wrapped my arm around (Y/N). "Of course we can still be friends!" Everyone seemed calm as we all went to our rooms and got ready for bed.

(Y/N) got under the covers of my bed and I curled up to them, placing a gentle kiss on their forehead. 

I guess (Y/N) is my souvenir from Brawlville.

Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I'm still taking requests so if you want a story written, tell me on my request page! Thank you once again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 578 46
This is my first book im not the best at writing for having no experience in such things but ill try my best Best ranks #1- brawl stars x reader...
74.1K 3.1K 98
Just a collection of Falice oneshots. Feel free to request what you want me to write. There's anything between: Death, sex, cancer, family fun days...
26.9K 365 87
Having a traumatic and abusive childhood, Edgar never really enjoyed living. He just lives for...living. Until he met the crazy white haired girl. โš ๏ธ...
27.4K 1K 26
COMPLETED 116,188 words #3 Choni - June 13, 2021 #15 Cheryl - May 14, 2021 #2 fangsfogarty - May 14, 2021 #86 Toni - March 7, 2021 #104 tonitopaz - M...