Is It Recording?... ||Hoodie...

By Rhynestonez

There was this river behind your house that would always calm you down whenever you had a bad day, it was far... More

Tape 1
Tape 2
Tape 3
Tape 4
Tape 6
Tape 7
Tape 8
Tape 9
Tape 10
Tape 11
Tape 12
Tape 13
Tape 14
Tape 15
Tape 16
Tape 17
Tape 18
Tape 19
Tape 20 ❤️
Hotel Scene [NSFW]

Tape 5

5.4K 172 389
By Rhynestonez

My head rested against the tree behind me, Tim's grip loosened as he slowly fell asleep in place.

I went to quickly get up but as soon as I turned away, I became face to face with Hoodie. I gasped and fell back a little.

"Shh, it's okay. It's just me." He whispered.

I slowly nodded, I saw his hands slowly touch my thighs. He leaned in, I moved back and smacked his hands away.

"Don't touch me." I spat.

He hummed as a response but he didn't move back, he stayed close to me.
My heart raced, I didn't want him near me, I didn't want anyone near me.

"Get away." I said, Hoodie chuckled and said.

"Well, it's either Masky or me and Masky isn't in the best mood right now." Hoodie snickered.

I hate to say it but I might have to stay with Hoodie for tonight, I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine." I growled.

So I moved, I got up completely and found a spot near Hoodie but not too close.
I crossed my legs and opened my hands out in front of me, the fire's heat gave me chills but it was soothing.

I closed my eyes and sighed softly.

"I know you don't want to be here, but, you can't go back,ever." Hoodie muttered, sitting down next to me.

I scooted a bit away from him, he had gotten too close.

"Wow thanks." I said sarcastically.

"No, what I mean is, it's just that while you're with us you should just at least loosen up a bit."

I scoffed and turned to him.

"You really expect me to enjoy being around cold blooded killers?" I shook my head and once again moved away from him a little more.

What I didn't notice was Hoodie inching his way towards me when I wasn't looking.

"Just please lis-" I interrupted him.

"No, stop talking." I spat, clearly more upset than I already was and wasn't about to deal with this mans bullshit.

"If you would just listen to me-" he tried to start again, but I wasn't having it.

"No." I growled.

"I recommend being nice to us before we torture you until you tell us where it is." He growled.

"Got it?" He asked.

I slowly nodded my head in agreement, I wanted to scream so badly right then.But,I knew I would only anger him more.

That's when I felt something inside of me snap, it felt like a water balloon popping,anger spilled and filled my whole body.
I shoved Hoodie away from me/he fell backwards harshly but caught himself.

"See,nothing but trouble." I heard Tim say, I turned to him and growled.

"Shut it."

"What did you just say to me girl!" Tim spat, Hoodie quickly shushed him.

"Masky quiet, we don't know what's out here." He said in a whisper, Masky scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I'm going to sleep-both of you dont touch me, don't go near me, and don't even look at me while I'm sleeping." I said-getting up and going to the tree furthest away from them.
Unfortunately the clearing we picked didn't have much space, so we were clumped together.

Feeling the warm air leave my body, I sighed.

"Uh no, girl you either sit next to me or next to Hoodie. I don't trust you by yourself after you tried running away the first time." Tim spat at me, making hand gestures in the process.

I didn't exactly want to move though, I wanted my own space away from both of these unsettling men.

So I crossed my arms and lifted my shoulders.

"No." I blankly said.

"Excuse me?" Tim growled, while getting up from his spot.

"Masky, calm down. I'll take care of it." Hoodie reccomended.

But Tim denied his request.
"No, I need to show her we're not people to mess with."

Once Tim came to my spot, we made eye contact and nothing more. He was trying to intimidate me and scare me, but obviously it didn't work.

At least I didn't show that it did.

"Get up now."he said through his teeth.

"No." I dragged out the word- then I saw that his hand jerked to grabbed me but stopped.

His other hand gripped his head and he called out in what seem like pain, I confusingly watched as Hoodie came over and placed his hand on Tim's back.

"Go sit down, you need your medicine and being angry won't help it." Hoodie murmured.

Tim gave me a dirty look before leaving to go back to his spot, Hoodie then sat down beside me and elbowed me a bit to get my attention.

"Hey." He whispered.

"What?" I asked loudly, not caring enough to whisper along with him.

"I'm gonna sleep next to you alright, I'm not gonna touch you, I'm not gonna do anything to you. So calm down and go to bed." I rolled my eyes, then shifted myself about a half a foot away from him. I don't think I plan on running again anytime soon.

"Whatever." I mumbled, I don't care if I think Hoodie is nicer than Tim I still don't want anyone near me, but I guess this will have to do.

I didn't plan on going to sleep at all, so I made it look like I did.

After awhile I began to hear their conversation.

"We should just kill her, what good is she doing us?" Tim cursed.

"She knows where the SD card is, we need it." Hoodie added.

"We could just torture her until she admits, I'd happily do that." Tim growled.

"No no, no need for that. We should just threaten her and bluff, she seems on edge with us. We could just trick-" hoodie stopped mid sentence, my heart began to beat faster as I felt his aura come closer.

"I'm gonna go take a leak." Tim grumbled, getting up and moving on.

I didn't want my body to tense up so I remained calm, my breathing was steady and my body seemed limp. I didn't know weither to stay like this or come clean.

"I know you're awake Y/n."

I growled and opened my eyes, picking up my arms and trying to push him away from me but his weight was too much for me, he still leaned in.

"Alright, you caught me. Now leave me alone." I stated, trying to hide my face by turning the other way.

it's weird to have a strange man leaning over you.

"I said- leave me alone."

"If you keep acting like this Tim will eventually snap and kill you." He muttered.

I didn't want to be treated like this, I mean who knows how long I'm gonna be stuck with these two.

"We will leave you alone if you tell us where the SD card is." Hoodie murmured, I thought for a minute.

If I give them the card they might return me back home, but the cops might think that I killed my brother and his son if I'm there all alone. They could easily just kill me afterwards anyway,I've seen both their faces.

I want these bastards caught for their horrifying and sick actions.

"No, I know you're bluffing." I stated, still not making eye contact with him.I felt sick to my stomach, I'm just extremely anxious and filled with anxiety due to these two.

Hoodie reached his hands to behind his head and looked up into the darkness surrounding us- Tim had been gone for a long time,I hope that fucker got what he deserves.

Hoodie released his hands from behind his head and sat up completely-he looked around us, I wasn't sure why he'd just expect him to show up after being gone for so long.

"Didn't you say there were things out here in the dark?" I asked.

"Yeah but they probably wouldn't attack Masky, he's quiet enough to sneak around them if he had to."

"What types of things because I'm sure there's only coyotes."

My ears twitched to the sound of leafes being crunched behind me, I quickly spun around.

Hoodie got as up as well and walked infront of me, I stood up and waited.

"Can you see what it is?" I asked quietly.

"No." Hoodie blankly said, I nervously watched as hoodie tilted his head to get a better look.

I felt two hands grab onto my shoulders, I screamed and pushed whoever was behind me. Sending me to the ground and Hoodie into a panic.

"Hahahaha" I heard that damned low voice, it was Tim.

"Man, you get scared so easily!" Tim yelled, laughing again.

My cheeks puffed up and I clenched my hands into fists, that wasn't funny. I seriously thought I was gonna get hurt.

"Quit it Masky."

"Why should I?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You could've hurt her, and besides there could be things near us. They probably heard that scream." Hoodie reached out his hand to me, expecting me to grab it.

I didn't.

I got up by myself and crossed my arms, clearly mad at Tim for doing what he did so carelessly.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

Masky pushed through Hoodie and stomped over to me, I backed away from him until I couldn't anymore.

"Watch it or we'll feed you to the things out here." He threatened.

"Masky." I heard Hoodie say in a warning tone of voice.

"You never have fun." Tim complained.

Hoodie hummed as a response and walked to me,whispering.
"You okay?" He asked.

I just moved my gaze away from him, I didn't want to talk to anyone.

《Welcome to Is It Recording?.. Hoodie X Reader.》
~sorry for the long wait, chapters are gonna be a bit short now. I haven't got much time to do stuff anymore.

Sorry if there are any spelling or plot mistakes, point them out and I'll fix them immediately.

Out~✌♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
7.1K 300 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...
53.9K 1.9K 27
(Y/n) was just your average, everyday young adult who loved to read books, take walks, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that the woods just beyond her...
3K 50 32
___ was a special girl how had the power of water and blood manipulation. Threw her friends form her childhood days she meets slender and late became...