Amour. (editing)

By dayumstyles

"Harry, what does...Harry mean?" "Um...army something," There is a long pause, "Ruler...Army ruler." More

Amour.
one - foreign feeling
two - harry
three - better
four - golfing
five - bloody jerk.
six - green tea
seven - icecream cone & apple juice
eight - a pool game
nine - a grand
ten - back to strangers
elevn - observer
twelve - real deal
thirteen - pajamas
fourteen - thoughts
thirteen - mr.felafel
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
Chapter twentyone.
Chapter twentytwo.
twentythree - silly girl
twentyfour - breathless

twentythree - timepiece

2K 126 25
By dayumstyles

I engage myself in shuffling through racks of female clothes while Harry engrosses through his essentials or whatever. He first got engaged with his phone, which took out almost 10 minutes and now he can't seem to decide the right colours for his choices.

I mentally note to myself to come back here and upgrade my collection, memorizing the ones that captivated me the most. After a good ten minutes if killing time, I search the place for Harry only to find him frowning deeply at a shirt he seemed to be examining.

Looking around, I made my way to survey the dress section. I overlook the disturbingly short ones and the unpleastly tight ones. The new collection did not impress me as much as it always did but I still keep up my exploration to kill the dragging time.

A dark turquoise sequined dress caught my gaze and I take a few steps to approach it. The dress was elegantly stylish but its lack of length went against my liking.

A hand was placed near my hip, the sudden action making a rush go through my spine. A watch from the corner of my eye as Harry presses a kiss on my neck making visible goosebumps pop up.

"Like it?" Harry places his chin on my shoulder, his front completely pressed with my back. His every breath made a wave wash down my body, tensing every nerve along its way.

"N-not very much." I reply, my heart beating at an unhealthy rate.

"Try it." He stands back on his full height and I take in a sharp breath, recovering from my previous reaction.

"Why?" I frown at him.

"Because I like it. Now go on."

"We don't have time, Harry." I point out in an attempt that he'll drop his order.

"We have all the time we need, love. " He lightly pushes me towards the try room while handing me the dress. I decide to go against resistance knowing that he wouldn't leave this place until he receives whatever he desires.

I strip out of my cloths hanging them on the hooks neatly before slipping inside the party dress. I did not notice the deep V behind it until now, the V ending at end of my spine. The dress was figure tight, highlighting every curve I possessed and revealing enough flesh to make me uncomfortable.

"Chandler?" Harry calls out, snapping me out of my daze. "Baby, You have to show me before changing." I tense at his words, almost sensing his signature smirk as he spoke. I pull at the hem of my dress only to uncover more skin from the back. Frustration takes over my senses and I think of how persuasive Harry is.

Letting my hair cover the skin behind, I decide on ignoring the disturbing length which reached way above my mid thigh.

Harry was leaning against the wall next to my changing room. His eyes swiftly land on me, his hand dropping from where they were folded on his chest. His lips fairly part as his eyes survey me and I feel a rush run down my spine. He takes a few steps towards me whilst still eyeing me and my cheeks tingle with heat for an unknown reason.

"Holy f.ucking shit," He mutters, smiling smugly. "Better than I expected."

"I should change." Instead of waiting for his response, I quickly turn away and advance towards my changing room. Before I could close the door another force acted from the other side, pausing my action.

"Let me in." He whispers, shoving the door harder this time.

"What!? No!" No way in hell will I do that.

"C'mon," He pleads.

"No, Harry." I snap sharply, slamming the door shut and wasting no time in locking it.

"Babe." He whines and I ignore the knots forming in my stomach.

With that, I try on few more dresses of his choice. Some being way more revealing than the rest while the others were too tight fitting. I'd lied to him saying that its not my size when I felt uncomfortable. He then insisted on buying me one of the dresses and him being stubborn as always did not take no for an answer. So instead of buying any of those sultry dresses, I choose a simple yet cheap sweater.

"Are you getting that?" I control my inner emotions at the sight of the familiar turquoise squinted fabric.

"Yeah." He answers casually.

"But I do not want that!" My words were laced with exasperation, which he clearly found amusing.

"Chill out, it's not for you." He snickers, gazing at me over his shoulder before turning back. I try to ignore the sting settle inside me as I stood behind him.

I intently watch as he hands the female 2 fifty pound bills, the only thing he had in his worn out leather wallet. He mutters something I did not catch before running a hand through his hair in...frustration? What is up with him?

With that we roam around the place for a while, quietly looking around. Occasionally, I would detect eagerness in his body language; I would open my mouth to question him but the words never launched at him.

"No way in hell," My attention redirect towards a mesmerized Harry. "Where in the world was this place?" Harry beamed while I just admired the way he stared at a shop like a kid entering Disney Land for the first time. My admiration was short lived when I was caught looking at him dumbfounded.

"Uh...um...it was right here...as long as I remember."

"I am probably always stoned when I visit." He discloses and I give him a plain glance. "It's a joke."

The next 15 minutes were spent looking through the delicate timepieces which only screamed class and wealth and it seriously damages my hearing now. They maybe breathtakingly stunning but I am definite something better is worth £13k, and that is even the cheapest; I know. Harry, in fact, was more serious about these metallic junk than his own life.

"This resembles a gift from heaven, no?" No.

"Its nice." Was all I could force.

His debit card was rejected when he wanted to purchase his classic dream watch. I contributed to pay and surprisingly was not objected by him more than twice. Something flashed in his eyes, success? It was like he knew I would give this offer. Or maybe I am overthinking again.

Screw this.

He answered a call while I made the payment, promising the person that he'll be at his 'shit hole' in 10 minutes or so. I try not to pay attention to the disappointment slowly settling in my guts.

There was a questionable hesitation and unease hidden in Harry's behavior. He did not reach for my hand like I was getting used to. He did not peek a kiss like I was getting used to. I was aware of my simpleminded judgement but I felt a certain way at how he did not bother saying a simple thank you. It is dense of me, I know.

"Harry, why don't you wear it?" I requested, my gaze roaming around his face that was facing forward and refused to look at me.

His answer was a simple nod and a mere shrug of his broad shoulders.

The whole ride had passed in complete silence with a nagging unease and my blasting thoughts; the duo suffocating me.

Our farewell was a chaste kiss and no promises of meeting that day or today. It has been a whole day and I haven't heard from him.

How are you?

I texted him, after our hellos and to my displeasure he didn't reply back for the next hour, following another and another. I felt pathetic of myself. I leave it be, opting on another episode of Sherlock Holmes.

Harry Styles.
Fine

Whats up?

No reply for another 3 hours.

Iris is out and about, mother hadn't called for a complete day. Harry seems to be lost in his own world, where I don't think I exist. This loneliness is slaughtering my peace.

This time I deeply desired him to call me and just...talk. Just hangout in some peaceful area and talk about the world and how he disagrees or agrees with certain theories I have and then I would do the same in reverse and we would just be...us.

What is us?

•••
IMPORTANT!

I love you guys. Thank you so so much for staying. It means the world to me. YOU BEAUTIFUL SNOBzzz.
Vote plss.
Thought i'd edit the whole story first and then update but fak it
I made a few changes here and there, the major one is that when Harry asked about her ever having a boyfriend or if she dated anyone she didnt said yes or no
Oksss. Thats all folkssssss luv uz

Oh and a very happy eid to the ones celebrating, hope you get loads of money. Huehauheuahe. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4K 58
When the rain falls...
281K 2.2K 25
just some imagines about Harry Edward Styles. ❣️ #16 - onedirectionimagines #76 - harrystyles #1 - harrystylesimagines #1 - 1dimagines
438K 10.2K 35
For a good time text me;)
3.1K 868 31
(This is UNEDITED, has alot of grammar and spelling mistakes) "Sometimes, taking risks meant, fighting for what you deserve" "DETOUR to my heart?" "o...