✓ [18+] COMMITMENT

bibliophilemischief

Katarina is a 20 year old woman who's had a rough life growing up. She is the kindest person you'll ever mee... Еще

P R O L O G U E: S N E A K
O N E : B I R D S O F P R E Y
T W O : M E S M E R I Z E
T H R E E : F I T Z G E R A L D H E I R
F O U R : L O V E F O R G O T T E N
F I V E : C O M P L I C A T I O N S
S I X : C O M M I T M E N T
S E V E N : I N T H I S L I F E & T H E N E X T
E I G H T : T H E T E M P L A R
N I N E : C O N T R O L
T E N : U N L O C K
E L E V E N : B A S T A R D
T W E L V E : D E F I A N C E
T H I R T E E N : D A R K W O R L D
F I F T E E N : C A L M B E F O R E
S I X T E E N : T H E S T O R M
S E V E N T E E N : W I L D F L O W E R
WHOOPS! ON EIGHTEEN
N I N E T E E N : N I G H T M A R E
T W E N T Y : A P P E T I T E
T W E N T Y - O N E : U N E X P E C T E D
T W E N T Y - T W O : C O U N C I L O F W A R
T W E N T Y - T H R E E : P H A N T O M
T W E N T Y - F O U R : F A L L I N G A P A R T
E P I L O G U E : B E G I N A G A I N
T H E D A N I E L S F A M I L Y S E R I E S
S A C R I F I C E - T H E S E Q U E L

F O U R T E E N : B E A S T L Y

4.7K 190 16
bibliophilemischief

A/N: ^_^
Remember to vote and comment.

———
F O U R T E E N : B E A S T L Y

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that—Martin Luther King, Jr.

D A N T E

Fuck my head is killing me. I can't remember the last time I got that drunk. It's been years and I have no recollection of that time, just like now.

The last thing I remember is getting grilled by Jax about how I handled things with Kat. I knew what I said was fucked up, in so many ways. I intentionally made her cry. I was so heart broken over almost losing her that instead of embracing her and never letting her go. I decided to be a complete dick and shove her away.

I'd nearly destroyed almost everything in my room with a fit after she had left. When I started making my way to my office that's when Jax stopped me.

"You need to knock your tantrum off and go apologize to her. Yes, she made a bad decision but she sincerely apologized for it Dante. You wouldn't even let her explain herself. You need to make this right or you're going to lose the best thing to ever happen to you," he had scolded me. I flipped him off while pouring the first of many drinks.

I don't drink much and there's a reason for it. Alcohol intensifies your emotions, and last night it did ten fold. I don't remember anything after the first few glasses. Everything is hazy.

Groaning in pain, I finally move around with my eyes closed when I feel the hard, cold, concrete flooring underneath me. Quickly opening my eyes, I look around. I'm no longer in my office where I last remember. I'm at Katarina's apartment, laying on the living room floor in front of the futon.

Shock sets in when I see all the broken furniture around me. The coffee table is on its side against the wall. The cushion for the futon is pulled off and laying next to me. While I motion to stand up, that's when I notice I'm completely naked. I look around to find my clothes and they're scattered across the small studio apartment.

I finally manage to stand and grab my boxers. That's when I notice Kat's bed. It's tilted to one side, broken. As I look around, that's when I see the broken glass of a bottle laying in front of the kitchen sink. It's one of mine from home.

What the hell happened here? Did I come over last night after getting drunk? Did someone break in or did I do all of this? Panic rises in my stomach when Kat isn't anywhere in sight. Did I hurt her? I almost vomit at the thought.

I make my way to the bathroom to splash water on my face and look at my reflection in the mirror. I've got hickeys and scratches all over me. They have to be recent since any marks on my body I get completely heal within hours.

As I turn to go start the shower, I notice my back and my eyes nearly bulge out of my skull. I've got long claw marks that reach from my shoulder blade all the way down to my ass. What the fuck? I look like I got attacked by a panther.

The urge to use the bathroom comes and when I look down, my cock is raw and sore to the touch. Whatever happened to me last night was bad. All I keep hoping is that Kat wasn't here to witness my rage.

I jump into the shower, letting the warm water beat over my body. My head is still pounding from the hang over and I can't even think clearly to worry about anything. I just want the pain to stop.

The door to the apartment slams closed, pulling me from my daze. I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my waist and step out of the bathroom.

Kat is holding two cups of coffee and a small paper bag from the convenient store down the street. Unaware of me watching her, she tip-toes over broken furniture and sits the contents on the kitchen counter.

When she pulls the scarf off her neck and removes her jacket, that's when I see them. The bruises along her arms and on her neck.

Most of them are love bites but there's a few that are real. There's faded actual bite marks on her shoulders and her eyes are dark from lack of sleep. I glance further down to notice her lips are swollen as well.

When she looks over at the living room and doesn't see me laying there, she panics at first until she turns and sees me standing in front of her bed. I half expect fear to come over her and for her to scream for me to get out but instead, she smiles at me and bites her lower lip with lust in her eyes. I massively confused right now.

I run my hand through my hair, trying to remember what happened last night. That's when memories flood in.

From when I showed up here drunk, begging for forgiveness. To us ripping each other's clothes off. I even remember her screams in pleasure as I pounded her roughly, the roughest I've ever done. Remembering bits and pieces of it, I feel my member react and grimace in pain. He's been used quite a bit lately and last nights roughness didn't help.

I look over at Kat and she's looking me up and down, her eyes zeroing in on my crotch. She pushes her thighs together and a small yelp comes from the back of her throat as she tries to hide the pain on her face but I know she's sore down there too.

With frustration, I run my fingers through my hair really wishing I could remember everything, praying I didn't do what I think I did with her. But guessing from the soreness we are both feeling and the environment around us, I'm pretty sure my assumption is correct.

"What's wrong?" she asks in a small voice, concern all over her face. I shake my head at her while turning away, trying to collect myself.

A loud gasps escapes her lips and when I turn to see what's wrong, she's in front of me reaching for my arm to turn me back around. She runs her fingers softly over the scratches on my back.

"Dante I'm so sorry. I guess I got a bit carried away," she sighs and giggles under her breath as she she continues to run her fingertips over my scratch marks.

"You did this?" I ask in surprise as I turn around and she nods shyly. I run my fingers gently over her shoulders and neck. "And I did this?" she nods again but with confusion.

"Do you not remember anything? You must have been really intoxicated," she grins.

"I can only remember bits and pieces, not the whole thing. Kat I'm so sorry for last night. I shouldn't have came over in that state. I could've really hurt you." I rub my hand on the back of my neck, looking down at the floor in shame.

Kat lifts my chin up with her fingers and looks up into my eyes lovingly. Leaning up, she presses her lips to mine. My lips are swollen and sore but I manage to kiss her back. When she leans back, she presses her fingers to her lips and smiles.

"I'm fine Dante. You did nothing wrong. We both went a little overboard last night." Grinning she looks around at her trashed apartment.

"What all happened? Can you fill in the blanks for me?" I beg frustratedly.

"Well first you came over. You ended up apologizing and we spoke for a few minutes before," she motions her hand around us.

"We didn't do much talking last night," she blushes. 

"Did I hurt you?" I ask, worry thick in my voice. If I'd came on too strong and forced myself on her I'd never forgive myself. "I didn't force you to do anything did I?"

"God no Dante!" she grabs my face in her hands, making me look into her eyes. "You didn't force me to do anything. You were rough but I wanted it, more like begged for it," she blushes and looks down at the ground while letting go of my face.

"You did?" I ask and a memory of me begging her to tell me how she liked it and her responding to go harder. I remember her moans and screams of pleasure. I smile down at her.

"Did I tear you? You're not hurt down there are you?" I reach down to pull her leggings off when she puts a hand on mine with a laugh.

"No you didn't tear me, I'm sore and that's all. Why are you so freaked out about this? It was amazing for me," she pouts.

"I'm freaking out because I've never fucked you like that before," I smile sheepishly. "Look, before you I wasn't the romantic type. I was fuck like a beast and get out. There never was slow and soft with me. From the first time we did anything I've been gentle with you. I've gone a little rough, only slightly here and there but nothing like what I'm assuming I did last night. I was so afraid I might tear you before if I had done it like I usually do. Katarina, I love to be rough, but with you I don't want to be. I don't want to end up being the only one who orgasms because the pain is too much," I frown.

Kat laughs and rolls her eyes at me. "Well I hate to tell you, I orgasmed plenty. I even went so bad I—" she quickly stops with a blush and looks down at the ground.

"You what?" I ask while pulling her face back up to me.

"I squirted," she mumbles while blushing and shakes her head out of my hold as she puts her face in her hands from embarrassment.

Oh. Wow. So not only did I fuck her like a beast, I also made her squirt. Pride overcomes me and I grin at the thought.

I grab a hold of her once more and kiss her lips passionately. She sighs against me and gives me a seductive look.

"It's fine baby and nothing to be embarrassed about. It only means I'm doing my job at giving you mind blowing orgasms. I just wish I could remember all of it. By the look of your apartment, I can tell it was a good time," I grin and raise a brow at her.

She smiles, nodding frantically as she nibbles on her bottom lip before pulling it between her teeth. I get erected underneath the towel and instantly grimace.

My member is so raw that I'm afraid I won't be able to have sex for a few days. I laugh at the irony.

Kat eyes me suspiciously and looks down, noticing my erection. She makes an 'O' with her mouth and a tantalizing look crosses her face as she licks her lips and grabs at the towel, pulling it off me.

Before I can react she's grabbing at my cock and I back away, putting a hand over it. She pouts at me and steps closer.

"Baby..." I caution her and she continues to approach me until I'm leaning against her built in dresser.

"Yes?" she drags out the word in a sexy voice. I'm fully erect now. "Do you not want me?" she pouts seductively and stops where she stands.

"Of course I do baby, it is just the little guy is sore," I admit, gently cupping my length in my hand.

"He's far from little," she mocks and licks her lips.

Kat continues stepping closer to me until she's standing right in front of me. Pressing her lips against mine, she gently removes my hands and places hers gently around my swelling cock. I gasp as I tilt my head back against the cabinets.

While softly stroking me, she bites at my exposed neck.

"Kat..." I squint my eyes closed, feeling a chill shutter through my body as she slowly runs her free hand up my stomach and chest until she gets to the nape of my neck, pushing down so she can put her lips on mine. Tugging at my bottom lip, I moan into her mouth, completely consumed by her.

Fuck she's driving me crazy with this. Jax is right, my dick is really going to fall off if we continue having sex like this so much. Kat moves away from me and looks up into my eyes.

"I want you to punish my mouth again. Like you did last night," she purrs like a kitten and licks my jaw.

"Punish your mouth?" What kind of shit was I talking last night?

"Mhm. You said I had a naughty mouth that needed punished," she strokes my cock more and thrust her hips forward. "Do you not remember what I said to you?"

I shake my head and place my hands on her waist. She kisses me once more and with a sensual whisper in my ear she tells me exactly what was said.

"I told you to bury your cock down my throat and pull my hair as you thrusted it roughly until I was gasping for air," my eyes widen in shock. I'd never heard Kat talk like that ever.

What the hell did I do to her last night to turn her into a vixen. I'm not complaining at all though.

"So you were being a naughty girl last night?" I growl and lower my hands to her ass, giving it a tight squeeze.

Backing away she slowly removes her clothes until she's left in nothing but her lace bra and thong. A low growl escapes my lips as I watch her back into the bathroom. She motions for me to follow her with a seductive finger and like a dog in heat, I do just that.

She bends over teasingly to turn on the shower and I lean against the counter as I watch her with hooded eyes. Standing up straight, she turns around to face me and reaches behind her to unfasten her bra, letting it drop before catching it in her hands. Walking up to me she wraps it around my neck, biting her lower lip. I lean down and grab a hold of her plump lip with my teeth and gently pull.

Leaning down further I wrap my lips around her harden nipple and suck at it hungrily as she cries out and tangles her fingers in my hair.

"Mmm Dante..." she moans and thrust her hips toward my harden member.

After I finish giving her perfect tits attention, she pulls away and grabs my member in her hands. Stroking up and down, she turns to her side and bends down, licking the bulbous tip with her tongue.

I groan in pleasure and reach my hand over to her ass in the air, gently rubbing and squeezing each cheek as she wraps her mouth around the tip, teasing it with her tongue.

"Fuck Kat you're so good with that pretty little mouth of yours," I moan and give her ass a little smack.

I move my hand to her front and slide it down into her thong, rubbing my fingers against her bundle of nerves. Her thighs tighten around my hand as she takes me deeper into her mouth with a satisfied moan.

I continue to tease her with my fingers while she sucks on my cock vigorously. Grabbing a handful of her hair, I gently push her face in closer so she takes more of me, all the way to the hilt. Her throat relaxes around me and I moan as I feel the tip touch the back wall of her soft throat.

Pulling out of her mouth all the way, I thrust it back in hard causing her eyes to close shut. I rub her sensitive nerves faster, moving along the speed of my thrust. I continue to groan in pleasure as I penetrate her mouth.

"Yes, baby. Take this dick in your mouth. Let me punish you so good," I growl as I remove my fingers from her clit and grab at her hair with both hands. I pull her off me and bring her to her knees in front of me.

When she moves to grab at my cock with her hands, I shake my head and swat her hands away. I run my thumb along her open mouth and insert it. She sensually sucks at it and I roll my eyes in the back of my head.

Fuck I really opened her up to her sexuality last night. The vixen is alive and ready. I just wish I could really remember all of it. If it was anything like this, no wonder my shit is hurting.

"Put your hands behind you," I demand with a low growl. She looks up at me curiously.

I let go of her hair and pull her up to a standing position in front of me. "I fucking said put your hands behind you," I turn her around, grabbing at her thick hips.

Forcefully, I grasp her thong between my fingers and nearly rip it off of her as I slide it down her legs, biting at her caramel skin as I stand back up. Grabbing both her hands, I wrap her thong around her wrists, tying it off into a quick release knot.

"Just like this baby," I caress her ear with my lips, biting at the lobe. I turn her back around and she drops to her knees in front of me, leaning back on her heels.

I admire the scene in front of me for a minute. Kat bound and on her knees in front of me. She's looking up at me through her lashes and glances at my cock as she licks her swollen lips.

Weaving my fingers through her hair, I pull her closer to me and rub the tip of my member against her waiting mouth. Gliding it along her wet lips, she darts  her tongue out and licks the tip. Fuck. Not wanting to wait anymore, I slam myself into her all the way to the hilt.

Kat shrieks with me in her mouth and rolls her eyes in the back of her head. I thrust my hips forward, hitting her mouth roughly in quick movements. Relaxing her throat she takes all of me in and stares up at me through her lashes as I watch my cock slide in and out of her mouth. The sight alone is enough to almost make me explode.

"My God Kat you're such a good girl. You're the only girl who can take it like this and still want more after," I admit.

None of the girls before her could handle it rough, usually they'd want to stop or complain about it afterwards. At the time, I didn't give a shit. I got mine and that's all that mattered to me. For me, they were just a tool to ease my sexual needs.

I was so scared that since I was rough last night with her, she'd never want to do anything with me again. But when she came on to me still and started acting more seductive than usual, I knew everything would be alright.

Kat is not only the love of my life, she's also the sexual goddess I've been needing all my life. Who knew that when it came to our sexual desires, we both were the same.

I continue to thrust into her soaking mouth and she leans up off her heels as she tightens her thighs together and moans around my soaking member. I pull at her hair, running my free hand along her neck. She rolls her eyes in the back of her head as I softly grip her neck in my hand.

"Yeah baby. You like me choking you huh you little vixen," I groan as I tighten my grip.

I'm about to release into her mouth when I notice her tighten her thighs again and she whimpers. She has urges too and needs to be fulfilled. I pull myself out of her and she pouts up at me.

I lift her off the ground by the hold on her neck and bend her over the counter. I pull at her hair with my other hand, causing her to look at our reflection and she softly moans at me.

"Are you ready to be bound and fucked?" I growl into her ear. She nods her head and licks her lips seductively, loving the way I talk to her.

"Tell me baby, talk to me," I urge her as I teasingly rub my tip against her folds.

"Yes! I want you to fuck me baby, fuck me so hard. Make me scream—" she begs just as I thrust my shaft into her tight core, making her cry out in pleasure.

"I'm going to do more than make you scream beautiful," I growl as I wrap both of my hands around her neck while ramming her roughly from behind.

Kats moans get louder the faster I go. I lean forward and place my lips against her shoulder blades as I remove my hands from her neck. I stand back up straight and grab both of her hips with my hands, digging my fingers into the skin.

As I look down and watch my cock enter her roughly at an alarming speed, it glistens from her wetness. I lick my lips as my mouth waters to taste her. My hands tighten around her hips and using my leg I spread hers a bit further apart and continue thrusting, hearing the loud smack of my sack against  her clit.

Kat lets out a loud moan as her breathing quickens. "Fuck Dante, I'm going to come, it's coming!" she screams as I remove myself completely from her and kneel down behind her.

I enter a finger into her folds and roughly begin to finger her. Adding one more I press my tongue against the bundle of nerves, licking upwards til I reach her gaping opening. She moans louder and I can feel her building up around my fingers. I smack her ass with my free hand and fondle it as I bite the back of her thigh.

"Come on baby, I can feel it building up around my fingers. Let me taste you. I want you to squirt all over just like you did with me before," I encourage her and as if my words send her over the edge, she lets out a long moan and her body begins to shake.

I continue to vigorously move my fingers in and out of her while liquid floods all over my fingers and hand. I watch it as it glides down my wrist and forearm, causing my ink to glisten. I lick it off me and press my lips against her folds as I suck away every drop. I gently rub my hands over the back of her thighs and ass where I had bit and smacked before.

"Good girl baby. You taste so fucking good," I compliment her between sucks.

I stick two fingers back inside her, collecting the little bit that remains onto them and stand behind her. I turn her around and push her against the counter as I gently put my fingers into her mouth.

"See? Taste yourself baby," I moan and she sensually sucks on my fingers like it's my cock in her mouth.

Groaning I grab her hips and throw her onto the counter. "Fuck baby I'm going to pound that pretty pussy of yours just the way you want it. That's what my girl gets for letting me taste her," she leans her head back on the mirror and licks her lips with anticipation.

Still being bound, I grab both of her legs and bring them together. I tilt her bottom half sideways and bend her legs around me. This way I'm going at her from the side but her top half is still facing me.

Once again I enter myself into her and she gasps, letting out the sexiest moan I've heard her make. It fuels me and I begin to roughly thrust into her once more.

While holding her legs close to me with one hand, I use the other to grab her breast and pinch the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Kat cries out and I feel her tighten around my cock.

I'm getting closer to my release when I straighten her legs back out and sit her up in front of me. Reaching behind her I untie the knot, letting her hands free. "I want your arms and legs wrapped around me while I come inside you baby," I moan and begin to move myself against her when she puts a hand on my chest and shakes her head.

As I'm about to protest, she pushes me back and drops from the counter. She gives me a soft passionate kiss before peppering me with kisses all the way down my sweat soaked body and gets on her knees once more in front of me, grabbing my pussy soaked cock.

"I want you to come in my mouth, just like you did last night," she winks up at me and wraps her mouth around my member. I moan and tilt my head back as she vigorously bobs her head up and down.

I reach down and place my hands on either side of her face and lace my fingers in her hair. I feel the build up in my lower belly as I look down and watch her pleasure me with her mouth. The sound of her taking me in her mouth, the sloppiness of it, is my undoing.

"Fuck it's coming," I grunt before I thrust into her mouth and explode. I moan long and loudly as I feel my seed shoot into the back of her throat.

Leaning forward, I place my hands on the countertop to steady myself as Kat slowly sucks the liquid off my shaft until it's clean. I smile down at her and rub her cheek softly. She stands up and jumps back onto the counter in front of me. I move between her legs and lean my forehead against her shoulder. Gently, she runs her fingers across my shoulders and down my tattooed arms.

"Let's take a shower. If I had a tub I'd suggest taking a warm bath together," she sighs. I chuckle and lift my head to kiss her neck.

"A bath huh?" I kiss her cheek and turn to start the shower back up. When I turn back around she's leaning back on her hands.

Looking over her naked body I get an idea and shut the shower off. I grab her from the counter and throw her over my shoulder. She yelps when I smack her bare ass.

"Dante, what the hell are you doing?" she giggles and reaches down to smack my ass in return. I put her down and give her a quick kiss.

"Get dressed. We're going back to my place," I instruct as I look for my clothes.

"But why?" she watches me as I frantically look around her apartment.

"Do you want that bath or not?" I don't have to ask it twice because she beams at me and starts grabbing a change of clothes from her dresser.

When we finally make it to my house, I open the front door and barge in while pulling Kat along. I ignore Jax, Mickey, and Nadine in the kitchen as they stare at us in confusion while we run by.

Pulling Kat up the stairs, I decide it would be faster if I just carried her. When I throw her over my shoulder she giggles while protesting.

"Nice to see you made up!" Nadine yells up at us with a smirk.

"Yeah, so don't interrupt us!" I threaten her and Kat smacks me playfully on the back of the head.

"Be nice," she warns me and I smack her on her tender ass once more.

"Stop doing that, it's sore," she whines.

"That's why I'm going to run a bath for you baby. It'll help soothe it so I can smack it some more later." I squeeze her side and she shrieks in laughter.

When we make it to my bedroom, I slam the door closed and lock it. We won't be leaving this place for a while.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Halloween (Short Story) Z.A.B

Короткий рассказ

12.9K 485 8
Zarina is a sweet innocent girl, who decides to join her friend at a Halloween party. There she meets a handsome Demon, who seems to quickly break he...
Playing with Forever Emy Holland

Подростковая литература

384 49 60
He'll live forever into the future. I'm running from my past. When we collide, sparks fly, secrets are threatened, and pasts come back to haunt us. I...
16K 884 121
Alexa Arondal is a girl like any other...or so she thought. When secrets from her past that her loved ones have concealed start to unravel, she will...
22.7K 1.3K 50
June Jackson never expected much from her life. She loved her family and she loved singing. She survived her battle with cancer, and was ready to liv...